Slavic Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost morning by then. Avril and Connie had gone back to their room and so had I. It was early morning when I woke up and looked down. Connie was sucking on my cock. I watched the top of her pretty blonde head as my cock disappeared in her mouth. It was too big and she was too inexperienced but she tried hard to get all of it in. I envied the day she was able to give a first class blow job. Those would be some lucky guys.

After a few minutes I had gotten pretty hard and she pulled her head off. She stroked my cock softly as she examined it. It was the first hard cock she had seen so close. It was something to make me proud. Stiff straight and hard it tiered a full seven inches. At the base was my ball sack, I had shaved most of my hair to get a better feel of them. Then she looked up and smiled. She was in love with my cock. I pulled her up on top of me and we kissed., her long hair falling in my face. Her sweet scent of woman filled my nostrils.

She soon laid her head next to mine and strattled me. Then she placed my cock in her opening and lowered herself onto it. It felt so nice going into her tight velvet lined cunny. As her head fell by mine I felt her soft hair and her sweet fragrance. She began a soft moan as she spun out her pleasure on my cock. It was liked she had held it for years and she was releasing it on me. She rested her entire weight on my cock and it was in up to the hairs. Then she rocked back and forth staring up and out into space like she was in a trance. She looked like a little girl rubbing her tits and riding her rocking horse.

This continued for a long time and every few minutes she would stop and shutter holding my shoulders tightly. Then she would begin again. I wanted it to last for hours. It couldn't.

This was more than I could bear. I felt the tightness in my loins and the explosion as my sperm flew up the tube and deep into her belly. For the final time she gripped and shook as the hot juice hit the back of her womb. Then she fell forward and kissed me gently. A couple minutes later she rolled off and exited to the other room. I watched her sweet little ass as she left. Her long blond hair falling down her back.

The next day I slept till noon. They were gone by then. I was kinda glad. I was all worn out. Two teen fuck buddies can do that to a mid aged guy. I wasn't unhappy, I knew Avril was due over to cook again on Friday. Since Connie still had another week in town I was confident they would come together. Thinking how much Connie liked my cock I was confident she wouldn't miss it.

That Friday I got a call. They asked me to meet early at the lunch place. How could I resist. We ate and talked and then I went with them to the clothing store. I knew I was buying and I had the money, why not.

They found a lot of items. Connie seemed to take an interest in scarfs, she picked a few long ones, a nice top and some real sheer panties. She also chose a special face cream, it took her a while to find the right one. Avril chose a nice purse and a negligee. I expected that would stay at my house. Then we stopped for wine and food. We got a lot of nice things which were rather inexpensive for me, they were delighted.

We had a nice dinner that night. A lot of wine too. Connie seemed to push Avril to consume, I didn't object, she seemed to act sluttier the more she drank. Soon the evening fun was to begin. We were all ready. My cock was telling me to get ready for a good workout.

Connie first undressed Avril, they ignored me but I watched. When Avril was bare I again realized why I lusted for her so much, she had an A+ body.

Connie was sucking her cunny on the bed when she reached for her bag. She took out a scarf and tied one of Avril's wrists then to the post. Soon Avril was tied face down spread eagle.

I wasn't sure what Connie had in mind until she came and got me. Seeing Avrils lovely ass on the bed made me hard. Seeing her helplessly tied down made me harder. Then Connie tied a scarf around Avril's mouth. I could see Avril's face started to show worry. That's when Connie pulled the lotion from the bag. Avril turned to look at us when Connie rubbed a lot on her asshole. Avril started to thrash. I think she might have said something but she had a scarf on her mouth too.

Connie's intentions were clear, she wanted me to fuck Avrils ass. I think Avril realized this too as she tried desperately to escape. Ass reaming wasn't new to me. I had a girlfriend who actually preferred that. I don't think Avril ever had a cock in there and that concerned me. She might have a strong objection if she could speak. Connie and I didn't give her that option.

Connie talked to Avril and Avril started to object shaking her head but could not change anything. She was securely bound. Connie then rubbed lotion on my cock and led me too her. She stroked my cock by Avril face letting her know a big cock it was and that it was going in her ass. Avril started to squirm again like she was objecting.

By now things had gone too far, there was no turning back, she had such a sweet looking ass I knew I had to enjoy it, if only this once. I could always blame Connie, she started it all.

I did spend a lot of money on them today too. I felt entitled to enjoy Avril any way I wanted and Connie just offered me a new one. As much as I loved Avril's sweet hairy pussy, her back door seemed like forbidden fruit I had yet to take and enjoy......until now. Her obvious panic at the realization of what was to happen really fired my anticipation. I decided to play on it.

"Oh Avril my sweet, you said earlier, harder, deeper, fuck her hard and deep. That's why you're gonna get now." Avril was in panic.

Connie controlled it all. She placed my cock at the tip of her ass, my weight held her down. Avril went silent until it entered, then she squirmed like crazy. I entered deeper. Connie went to her face and was only inches away watching her expressions as I started fucking her ass. It was real tight but well oiled., Connie added more oil to my cock and I went deeper. Avril was making noises I couldn't understand and Connie was talking to her softly in thier language.

"Yes Avril, harder and deeper," I said, not planning on hurting her.

I could tell Avril was in a real sweat. I was too. I was really enjoying her and even more knowing how stressed out she seemed. The more she moved the better it felt and I was halfway deep when I stopped. Her constant motion was so pleasurable. Connie had her hand on Avrils cunny and she rubbed her hard while talking to her. Connie was enjoying the torment. Soon Avril jerked and shook and her orgasm sent her into spastic movements. She creamed all over Connie's hand and then relaxed. I continues fucking deeper and it was obvious now Avril was loving it. She moved her ass in sync as I spun out my pleasure in her nice tight anus.

Connie removed her mouth cover as Avril began panting, she was in real heat. This was her first ass fucking and she was really enjoying it. Connie must have known she wanted it. I continued to fuck her slowly, not too deep as this was her first time. Her ass gripped me so nicely I couldn't hold back. She gripped the pillow hard as I moved futher in and fired my load. She shook with anther orgasm as she continued to moan in exstacy. I realized then, I now owned her ass too.

I left them two alone awhile and showered. I was plotting on getting Connie alone but I fell asleep. I kinda knew she wouldn't leave without a good fuck and there was always morning.

Connie hadn't forgotten me. Once Avril had passed out. Connie came calling. That young pussy was just too hot to go to bed without feeling my cock again. I woke up as she entered the room. Then she dropped her panties and crawled next to me. I noticed both her and Avril had a common trait, they never left anything on. When the fucked they always got bare naked, I liked that, never anything to get in the way.

She smiled and her long blond hair fell over her shoulders. I knew I was in for more fun. She was the sweetest. She looked so innocent, we kissed, my cock grew as I held her close. I laid back and pulled her little cunny up to my mouth, it tasted so sweet. I licked her good enjoying the essence of youth. Avril followed and soon began sucking my cock. It was a great threesome. I enjoyed the cream I got from this sweet teen as well as the sucking action. She licked my cock and my balls giving me the nicest blowjob she could.

I almost came but had no intention of coming so soon. I moved sweet Connie around like a toy doll and placed her on her back. She held my head as I positioned between her legs. She wanted my cock badly. Avril placed my cock in her small cunny as I looked down at the small patch of whisky hair.. In entered the tightness. It was so wet.

"She has such a nice tight cunny", I said. "I'm really glad she likes my cock."

"She loves your cock," said Avril, "it's the only one shes ever had."

We both chuckled.

I continued to move deeper. Afraid to hurt her I stopped.

Avril said, "If you stop now, she would be very upset. This is the only fucking she'll get all year. Life is boring on her little farm."

I started moving again as Connie held me tight. She had such a small tight cunny. My itch grew. I really wanted to unload a good shot of cum in her. Something took over. Her young cunny seemed so appealing, so tight. She opened her legs wider. No modesty, no reservation, she was getting fucked like the farm animals she watched. She wanted it, all of it deep in her.

My feet found the bed rail and I pushed forward, deep inside her. My tubes opened up and I watched her face as I shot my load deep inside her. She loved it as she came again.

12