Sleep - A Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had on occasions, fucked in the arse and slightly more often I had cum on her arsehole but Carly had always stopped me from kissing her down there. This was therefore my ultimate fantasy.

I leaned in closer and held my nose next to her bottom opening. I inhaled deeply and enjoyed the musky and slightly funky smell. It was amazing and my mind raced. I felt almost dizzy.

I teased myself, waiting the longest time. Just slowly breathing in through my nose and allowing my warm outward breath onto her puckered star, over and again. When I could resist it no longer I put my mouth onto her orifice. I kissed it like I would her mouth. No tongue at first, just kisses. Lots of sensual, soft loving kisses on this most intimate part of her.

Again and again, I kissed her little knot, and then finally I traced my tongue over her tight hole. Not inside but just to taste her. I drew my tongue back into my mouth and licked my lips. I wanted her taste to fill my mouth and nose. It was slightly bitter. It was rich and hot which an acidity. It was not in anyway fecal. I dragged my tongue around her opening and pressed it softly on the puckered centre which opened easily, allowing my tongue inside.

I was in heaven.

I increased my tempo and licked deeply into her anus and kissed into her passionately. Over and again, I pressed deeper and deeper. I pushed my tongue as far as I could inside her and opened my mouth wide to suck her anal opening into my mouth. I sucked hard drawing her puckered ring outward and into my mouth as I rammed my tongue far into her back passage. The flavour, (and I know its bizarre to call it a flavour) was amazing. Aromatic, salty and tart. I used my fingers into Carly pussy and licked them combining her essences.

It was all, to much and I felt my balls tightening. This was 'ultimate excitement' for me.

I couldn't contain myself and knew I was going to cum.

I flipped up and pressed my dick against Carly's arsehole. It was socking wet from my mouth and with only the slightest of effort I slipped my throbbing cock into her back passage where my tongue had been just moments before. As I eased in my cum erupted from me filling her arse.

I held myself, pressed inside her and it took a few moments for the spasms of my climax to subside. Only then could I slowly pulled my dick from her back hole. I collapsed onto her with my head resting gently on her left arse cheek.

Slowly my breathing returned to normal and I relaxed in the aftermath of my orgasm and having played out my fantasy.

I don't know why I did, what I did next, and it was not something I'd considered before but in that moment it just felt 'right'.

I lifted my head and pressed my mouth back onto Carlys bottom hole. It was sticky and oozing my cum which I licked and swallowed. I used my fingers and tongue to dig again, deep into her sucking all of my seed from inside her and into and my mouth. It was a moreish combination of my own saltiness and the musky peppery scent from her bottom-hole. I licked intensely and all around her opening and I continued until I had swallowed it all. I was transfixed and I loved it.

After a few minutes of lovingly cleaning her, I kissed her bum cheeks and bit them both softly and adoringly before I slid off the bed and quietly tiptoed into the bathroom.

After washing my face and brushing my teeth I came back into the bedroom, turned out the light and slid into bed next to Carly and ready to rest.

As I settled down, she turned over hazily and snuggled into me ready for real sleep. She kissed me once softly on the cheek and then again on the mouth and in a loving and quiet voice whispered into my ear. With the slightest of giggle she called me a "fucking sick bastard". She kissed me again reassuringly and then started to wriggle downwards under the covers. As her head disappeared under the duvet I felt her hand searching for my cock. She took hold of it and I felt her hot mouth wrapping around my limp dick and sucking me deep into her throat. I guess it was her turn. . .

The End.

It takes a long time to write these stories and I enjoy doing it but I really want to hear your thoughts and comments.

If I, got you off, please take a few moments to tell me about it.

12