Sleep Better

Story Info
Alicia helps Trace get to sleep.
1.1k words
4.41
5.8k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Alicia" he called from the bedroom.

Glancing at the clock she saw it was 8:30am. "Aren't you still supposed to be sleeping?" she yelled back, "You're flight got you home at 4am and you work tonight."

"Cant sleep," he said with a laugh. "Come help?"

She glanced at her boss's status online and saw she was on a call. No one would miss her for a couple minutes, right? And it had been a few weeks since they'd really had any quality time together. All the travel and schedule changes had been making things a little difficult. "Screw it" she said, quickly setting her status to away and heading up to the bedroom.

When she got there, he already had the sheets pulled back for her. Smiling at her, he patted the spot on the bed next to him. She wasted no time taking off her clothes and climbing in bed with him. His arms quickly wrapping around her and pulling her in for a kiss.

"It's been too long" he whispered as his hands moved down her back.

"It really has" she replied, running her nails down his chest as she kissed him back.

His hands came around her sides and slid up to cup her tits. "I really want to suck them" he said before lightly biting her jaw.

She growled at him softly and smiled, before shifting up onto his lap. Straddling him. Grinding her hips into his.

He moaned his approval before squeezing one of her tits, while sucking the other. Fighting against her tugging at his hair as he softly bit her nipple, causing her to yelp. Her nipples were always so sensitive. He went back to sucking, feeling her nipple quickly harden as he swirled his tongue around it.

She groaned her appreciation as she slipped a hand down between them to grab hold of his hard cock. Hearing him moan when her hand made contact. Rocking her hips against him as her hand starts moving up and down his cock. Crying out softly when he started pinching and pulled her nipple, before switching to the other.

"Fuck, I love how your body always responds to me Alicia" he said before going back to suck her nipple even harder. He felt her leaning into him and groaned when he felt her adjust his cock so she was rubbing the head along her soaking pussy. His hands moving down to her hips before sliding around to squeeze her ass. Grinding her into him harder.

Gasping as his cock head start to spread her pussy lips, she ran her hands up through his hair. Using her grip to pull his head back from her chest and kiss him hard. Moaning against their kiss as she started sliding down his cock.

"Go slow," he said with a groan.

"I will" she whispered in his ear. Her hips starting to move again, slowly working his cock deeper into her.

"Mmm. Fuck. Always so tight" he moaned. His hands caressing her back and ass. His cock stretching her, filling her more and more.

"Fuck, I'm not going to last long" she whispered breathlessly.

"Mmm. Good" he growled, pulling her hips to him. Burying his cock fully in her. Her nails scratching down his back as she starts moving her hips. Moaning as she slowly starts working her pussy up and down his cock.

"So hot" he groans, looking down and watching his cock disappear over and over again. Moving his hips. Pulling hers into him with more force.

"Fuck yes" she moans. Alternating between moving up and down and back and forth on him.

"That's it. Fuck me Alicia."

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum" she cries, struggling to keep moving slowly. Desperate for release, her hips start moving faster.

"Mmm, yes" he growls, "That's it. Be my good girl, cum for me." His fingers digging into her hips as he drives her onto his cock harder. His hips moving to meet her thrusts as he bites her neck.

"I'm cumming" she cries out. Her thighs shakings against him as her nails dig into his back. Her hips moving slower as her pussy squeezes his cock. "Fuck, did I need this Trace."

He chuckles softly against her neck before kissing her ear. "My turn" he whispers before rolling them over so he's on top of her. Grabbing her hands and holding them down above her head.

Whimpering softly under him as she tugs at her arms in his grip. Her knees sliding up on either side of his hips, softly working her pussy on his cock.

"My little slut needs a good hard fuck, don't you?"

"So much."

"Tell me."

"I need you to fuck me hard. Noone fucks me like you do Trace."

He responds by slamming in hard, pulling back slowly. Then slamming in again. Over and over. Her moans getting louder with each thrust.

"You always sound so good when I do this. I could listen to it for hours, but right now I need to fill this cunt."

"Oh, give it to me Trace"

"I'm going to pound you so hard" he growls as his hips start moving faster. Slamming in just as hard as before. Hearing her crying out as she digs her heels into the bed, trying to meet his thrusts.

"Tell me who you are baby?"

"I'm your slut. And I need you to fuck me like noone else does" she cries.

Growling in response, he releases her hands. Quickly grabbing her legs and pulling them up over his shoulders.

"Oh god" she moans as her knees press to her chest. His hands sliding around her shoulders to keep her from moving away as he starts putting his weight onto her. Her ankles pushed down next to her head, bending her in half.

Grunting with each thrust he makes into her. Fucking her harder until he feels his cock bottom out in her, causing her to scream.

Her nails raking down his back at she screams, "Fuck Trace. Fuck me. Yeesss." Her body shaking under him. Her hips trying to buck, as an orgasm tears through her. Her pussys spasming and squeezing his cock tighter. Milking it.

"Oh fuck" he roars, squeezing her tight and slamming into her as hard as he can. His cock exploding. Not stopping his thrusts. Making sure to pump all of his cum deep inside her. His hard thrusting easing up after he finishes, letting her legs down off his shoulders.

Panting, she wraps her arms around his neck. Pulling his down to kiss. "Think you'll sleep better now?"

"Oh yes" he replies with laugh.