Sleep Better Pt. 02

Story Info
Alicia comes back for round two.
1k words
4.43
5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is meant as a continuation of Sleep Better, but can be its own stand alone.

********

'He won't mind, I just need to wake him up the right way' she thinks to herself. 'Besides, other then earlier today, we haven't seen a lot of each other these last few weeks.' She glances at the clock again. 'He'll be getting up soon anyway for work.' With that, she decides to slip into their bedroom.

Gently climbing up in bed, being careful not to wake him early. He'd always said he's always dreamed of being woken up like this. Kissing her way up his thighs. One hand wrapping around his cock as she hears him gasp and her other hand runs her nails down his thigh. Licking up the side of his cock, then back down. Her hand starting to work up and down his cock as she leans down to start sucking his balls.

"Oh yes," he moans, "you're always so fucking good at this."

Humming softly around his balls as she starts working her hand a little faster on his cock. Her tongue rubbing against his balls.

"Mmm, that's it babe. Stretch that pretty mouth" he groans as he feels his balls slip from her mouth.

Her hand moving down to play with his balls as she takes his cock in her mouth. Moaning around his cock as she slips her hand in her panties. Sucking him harder as her hips start to rock against the bed as she rubs her clit. His hand sliding into her hair, taking a handful, before he yanks her up.

"No," he says forcefully, "take your panties off. And I want you to turn so I can touch you."

"Mmm," she purrs in response, "You know I'll do whatever you want me to honey."

She tosses her tank top off and slides her panties down before quickly taking his cock back in her mouth. Moaning around it as she feels his finger start sliding in and out of her wet pussy. Moving in time with her sucking. Working hard to press her mouth down further each time. Feeling his other hand come back into her hair and start helping to press her down further until she's gagging herself.

"That's it little one. You like being my cock sucker" he groans.

Her moans around his cock getting louder as he slides a second finger into her. Gagging herself over and over, but not stopping. His fingers fucking her faster. Her arm slips around him, pulling until his cock slides past her gag reflex as his hips start moving.

"Fuck yes," he moans, "just like that."

Holding her head down as he starts fucking her mouth. His fingers withdrawing from her pussy, then slapping her ass hard. Pressing her head down as his hips thrust us harder. Her nails digging into his thighs as she works on swallowing around his cock. Moaning as he spanks her ass harder and harder each time.

"Suck harder slut," he growls. His other hand moving from her ass to her head. Holding her there as he fucks her throat.

With that, she pulls her knees up under her. Bright red ass in the air. Leaning into his cock more. Pressing down as far as she can. Her lips stretched tight as she sucks as hard as her can. One of her hands moving up to play with his balls again.

"Oh fuck yes, " he roars, "you better swallow it all."

His hands taking fistfuls of her hair. Holding her mouth tight to him as he starts to cum. She starts swallowing around his cock again as she feels his cock swell and explode. Sucking and swallowing until he's dry. His fingers sliding back into her pussy. Moving them harder and faster than before. Moaning as she pulls back so his cock isn't in her throat anymore. Sucking hard as she keeps rubbing the tongue against the sides.

"Mmm," he moans as his hands press her head back down gagging her again, "that's always so hot. But you want my cock inside you, don't you?"

"I'd love it"

"Then climb on, so I can watch your ass and your back."

"Mmm" she moans softly, straddling him. Leaning forward as she lines up his cock.

"But you have to go hard," he says quickly, causing her to pause. His hands caressing her ass.

"Alright" she says quietly. Adjusting so his cock head parts her pussy lips. Pausing and taking a breath before slamming herself down on it.

"Fuck yes," he moans as she buries his cock in her.

She quickly leans forward again before slamming herself back down on it again. Yelping as his hand slaps her ass. Slapping harder each time she comes down. Making contact in the same spot each time, branding her with his handprint. Her moans getting louder and louder as she moves faster. Fucking herself with his cock.

"That's it slut," he growls, "I own you. You hear me? I. Own. You."

"Yes," she cries, "I'm all yours Trace". Moving herself harder, faster on him. "Oh god."

With that, he grabs her arms pulling her back to his chest. Holding her wrists in one hand, he wraps his other arm around her hips. Thrusting up hard into her as her thighs start shaking.

"You better not stop," he growls in her ear.

"I'm going to cum," she cries.

He rolls them so he is on top of her again. His hands on her shoulders holding her down as he thrusts as hard as he can into her. Driving her into the bed as she screams. Her body thrashing and bucking under him as her pussy explodes around his cock. Gushing and squeezing him tighter.

Slowing down as her movements start to calm under him. Brushing her hair to the side as he kisses her neck gently, listening to her panting.

"Feeling better," he whispers softly, "since I take it this morning wasn't enough for you?"