Sleep, Glorious Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
Co-eds are invited by Lovely Teacher for Island Dinner and?
4.1k words
4.59
4.7k
9
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 04/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
2,999 Followers

Sleep, Glorious Lover

Chapter Two

By Tawny T

I woke up slowly and felt Beth's soft warm body touching my side. We'd made love late into the evening and went to sleep, arms holding each other in my big bed. Now she lay close to me, her body warm against me. Her breathing was slow and regular, and I knew she was still asleep.

She lay on her back and the sheet covered her luscious nude body. I slowly lifted the sheet and uncovered her body without waking her. God, she was beautiful. Her face was relaxed in sleep and her delicious body lay there totally exposed. The soft morning sun through the windows illuminated her body and brought out the erotic curves and hollows of her body. A work of art. Unbelievably stimulating!

I couldn't help myself and wondered If I could arouse her without awakening her. I carefully moved down in the bed her thighs were spread slightly and her pussy was just waiting for my touch. I slid my middle finger in my mouth to get it warm and wet then lay waiting a moment or two to move my finger to the top of her pussy and placed it against the rounded indention of her pussy and slowly moved it downward. She didn't move or give any indication of feeling my feather-light touch. I did it again and again moved it down her slit once more, with just a little more pressure and her pussy lips opened and let my finger slip between her now wet lips.

My pussy tingled as I repeated the movement again and again, sliding my wet finger from top to bottom, each time slipping my finger fractions of an inch deeper between her pussy lips, now pink and gleaming with my saliva and her pussy juices I knew she was now generating.

She gave a little sigh and moved her thighs apart slightly more and I moved my finger to the apex of her pussy and slid it deeper against the top stimulating her clit. Her thighs gave a little movement and I knew her pussy was responding to my touches, even though she was asleep. Perhaps a dream fantasy? I looked at her eyelids and could see her eyeballs moving from side to side. Yes, REM (Rapid Eye Movement) sleep. The state of the mind that is dreaming vividly and their eyes follow the action their minds are imagining. She was dreaming erotic thoughts, I imagined.

For long minutes I kept up my finger sliding between her pussy lips, wet and slick, transmitting erotic feelings to her pussy, and mind. I slid my finger down and then felt the walls of her vagina envelop my finger. I pressed my finger gently, slowly deeper inside her, and began to slowly finger fuck her velvet pussy. She softly moved and stirred, her hips moving upward against my invading finger. I stopped my invasion and slid my finger back out and upward toward her clit. I reached up with my other hand and put a finger on each side of her pussy lips and spread them. I smiled, as there, throbbing and swollen was her pink clitoris.

Slowly I moved over her putting my arms on the other side of her body and leaned inward and brought my mouth close to her pussy. The delightful scent of an excited woman's lust filled my nostrils, and I moved down and slid my tongue out and delicately licked her clit. The scent and taste of her sex filled my nostrils and the taste slid over my taste buds I shivered in delight as I tongued then sucked onto her budding clit.

New thrills of delight ran through my body and my clit throbbed almost painfully as I made love to my beautiful lady. She was asleep and knew nothing but the erotic thoughts her mind was dreaming in her fantasy world, only she knew! Oh, to imagine the lustful thoughts there!

Her thighs spread wider as I finger fucked her and now, I was able to move off the bed and come up from the bottom between her spread thighs. The view was so damn sexy, her pussy lips were now spread and gleaming with her juices from my finger I'd slipped along her lips. Now I licked my lips opened them and ran my tongue out and into her open pussy. I slid my tongue as deeply as I could, pressing my lips against her pussy, and gently sucked her delicious pussy juice out.

She stirred a little, I took my fingers and ran them across her now swollen clit to finally help her in her dream state to explode. My lips sucked her juices as they spurted out into my eager mouth. She screamed her joy, and her hands came to my head and pushed my face against her threshing hips and continued to cry out and had multiple orgasms as I rubbed her clit as fast as I could. I don't know how many orgasms she had but four or five one after the other.

Finally spent she fell back and pulled me up to her and we kissed passionately, tongues flicking and thrusting passionately.

"My God, Love, what did you do to me? I had the most erotic dream and finally climaxed in it and found out you were licking my clit and tonguing and suckling my pussy over and over. I couldn't push you away, I wanted more and more and you gave me so many orgasms, I don't think I've ever had that many orgasms in such a short time. But then I was in a dream and my body was on fire with lust. What a dream! How long have you been making love to me while I was asleep?" She looked deep into my eyes, her whole face beaming with joy.

" I really don't know. I awoke and you were there covered just by the sheet and I could not help myself and slipped the sheet off of you and the morning sun on your erotic body set me on fire and I had to try to make love to you while you still slept. I used my most delicate touches and was wonderfully successful in taking you from sleep to REM sleep where I watched your eyes dance around as you watched your dream become alive in your mind as your dream unfolded. I made exquisite love to you and brought you to several orgasms in your dream state. I never tried that on anyone, and it was worth every moment to bring you to a state of ecstasy while you dreamed. Do you remember your dream? Your eyes moved, no, danced back and forth beneath your eyelids as you watched in your mind your dream unfold as a vision. Erotic dreams I imagine?" Amy asked.

"Oh God yes. I was in a wonderland of pleasure my body was bathed in light and every erotic sense was awake and feeding my body and brain with the deliciousness of the most erotic type. It seemed a dozen people were making love to me at the same time and my body floated in mid-air as I writhed in glorious ecstasy. One orgasm after orgasm till finally, I awoke with you there between my thighs kissing my glorious pussy over and over. I can't tell you how vivid my dreams were. Psychedelic?" Beth seemed lost for words to describe her dreams. Maybe Dr. Rhone could help with the correct words.

"We need to find a good bottle of wine to take, shower, and dress for my favorite teacher. What a brain this lady has!" I gushed. Promptly a seven we knocked on Ms. Rhone's duplex and she opened the door a moment later. She stood behind the door when she opened it and held it open for us to come in. When she closed the door we saw why, she had on an almost transparent pareo, or sarong that hugged her body perfectly from the hips down and left her breasts covered by just a wisp of thinly veiled cloth that covered her perfect breasts. The areolas were pink, and the nipples were erect and pointed under the cloth. She was barefooted and had her hair done up in a long trail behind her. She usually wore her hair in a French roll in the back and now we could see how long her hair was, below her waist. She was magnificent.

"Come in, we decided to welcome you both with a Polynesian dinner. Beth, Amy, please call me by my first name, Valda. She turned her head and called out, "Ulani Dear, please come meet our guests.'

A lovely figure stepped into the side doorway clad in an almost identical transparent pareo, this tied differently from Ms. Rhone, just covering her hips and showing her softly rounded belly and lovely indented belly button. It left her full beautifully filled-out breasts uncovered. The nipples were chocolate brown, long, and taut. One beautiful Polynesian lady.

"Amy, Beth, please meet Ulani, or if you prefer Lanni! My beautiful wife! In the native language, her name means, 'Cheerful'. We met in Raiatea, a beautiful island in the South Pacific where she worked, and we became lovers. The next year we were wed in a civil ceremony there, where same-sex marriages are permitted. A fact I would dearly hope is never spread. The college has strict archaic rules against such a wedding, and we prefer to keep it silent. May we ask you both to never tell anyone of this marriage?" We both said "Yes" in the same breath.

"Before dinner, if you two don't mind, you can both get into the Spirit of the South Pacific. In the spare bedroom, I laid out Pareos for you two. I'll help you don them, and we can all be in the spirit of friendship and love."

She led us to the bedroom, there on the bed were two Pareos of slightly different colors, both the same size and filmy so our bodies would show through them. Beth and I looked at Valda and laughed, she winked at us, picked up the pareos, and moved to help us adjust the unfamiliar garments to our bodies.

"Now remember, I am a teacher, and my wish is for both of you to undress and I will help you don the pareos to fit your lovely bodies! I hope you do not mind if I delight in looking upon your beautiful bodies for the first, but hopefully, not the last time tonight."

"Ms. Rhone, it will be our absolute honor to undress for you," I said, rather formally, as I unbuttoned my blouse.

"Please, 'Valda' is my German name, meaning 'Battle Heroine'. Or if you prefer, Val."

Beth and I undressed rather slowly moving so Valda could see our bodies from all sides as we became slowly nude under her watchful eye. It made my pussy throb, and my nipples came to attention as she took us both under inspection and from time to time stroked our skin causing goose bumps to appear.

"In the Islands, nudity is a state of freedom, of Soul and Spirit, and many of the natives go nude except when foreigners are around. We take great pride in our bodies."

Valda took one of the pareos and unfolded it and held it up to my body and moved it from side to side while making up her mind about how to tie it to my body. She wrapped it around my body, held it up by two corners and folded them together, ran her hands down, and the filmy cloth wrapped around my body then she made a knot and wrapped it around my neck then in front and tied it leaving me clad in a long dress. She adjusted the top to allow my breasts to be unfettered in front.

"Beautiful! Beth said a moment later.

Val picked the other pareo up and did almost the same thing with Beth but with a quick flip of the cloth turned it then held it up and wound it around her arm and another quick flip and it settled around Beth's body at her waist. Then she took a shorter piece and twisted it over and over and stood behind Beth and passed it under Beth's breasts and tied it in back, reached around, and moved the cloth just under Beth's breasts lifting them slightly and accentuating her full bosom. She moved in front of Beth and bent forward and kissed each of Beth's nipples, then her lips. Beth smiled, radiant in the love of our friend.

Val stepped back and looked at both of us, nodded, and said," Magnificent! What beautiful natives you two make. Amy, I will never be able to look at you in class the same way again. You two ladies are perfect specimens of womanhood. I am so happy to have you two with us tonight, and hopefully, many more nights to come, if it pleases you both!

Lanni appeared at the door, looked in and her smile lit up when she saw how we were dressed, or undressed in native attire. "I see my beautiful wife has adorned you both to perfection, native style! You are both beautiful and she has dressed you both to show your spirit and loveliness. We are both honored by your coming to dine with us tonight." She turned, and then stopped and looked over her shoulder at us and laughed. "To dine, and much more also!"

Valda laughed and hugged us to her warm body. "I truly think my lovely wife has taken to you two. I am so pleased by that. Please come." And led us to the dining room.

The 'dining room' had no table! On a raised area the food was placed on palm fronds, cupped to hold the food. There were no table utensils at all. Finger food! And such food, several different types of meat and many vegetables and fruits adorned the 'table'. Beautifully set with tropical plants around the room and a small but beautiful waterfall. Soft mats surrounded the feast and we sat down cross-legged as our hosts led the way.

Lanni spread her arms wide and said "'Island style!' No sand under you, but a feast to be eaten with your fingers. Note the little bowls of water for cleansing your fingertips and the soft cloths to help keep your fingers clean as you try different treats. Finger-licking is allowed for those who enjoy that feast style! You are our guests and can do no wrong tonight! Enjoy yourselves! Ask any questions about the food as it is new to you. If you don't like something, you don't have to eat it. Just enjoy yourselves and we shall do the same. A night to remember! Among friends and lovers alike!"

Val and Lanni graciously helped us with the food explaining the dishes and what to look out for if you did not like spicy or a particular food. Cups held an island wine that was delicious and rather potent also, but we did not mind and soon were up to our elbows in delicious Island food, enjoying each new taste that our hosts suggested.

Val and Lanni regaled us with stories of the Islands and we laughed and enjoyed the dinner until we were filled to our satisfaction. Lanni brought out our dessert, a specialty she had made. An ice cream that was filled with different flavored fruits, berries, and nuts and was sublimely delicious, each bite or lick a delightful surprise!

We were praising Lanni's specialty, but she demurred and said. "Thank you, but it always seems to come out differently each time. I have no idea why! I just never give it a second thought. I make it and let it be!" She said with a laugh.

Val beamed, "And it is never anything but spectacular." We all applauded Lanni's sublime dessert.

Val continued," Now the feast has ended, and you ladies perhaps would like to use the facilities to clean up a little then we will go into the Lanni, we don't have a swimming pool here but do what we can to make the facilities match our Island paradise. Perhaps we can all visit Raiatea someday soon. It is one of the Paradise Islands of the South Pacific.

Beth and I used the facilities to clean up our arms and hands of the surplus food we had enjoyed with our hosts. Then we joined them as they led us down a hall to the "Lanni"!

Val opened a large door with a couple of steps up and when we stepped off of the last step we were standing on sand. It turned out to be a rather large room with a huge Jacuzzi in the center, that spilled a curtain of water over one side. It was surrounded by sand, potted trees, tall fragrant bushes, and flowers of all sorts in full bloom. I wiggled my bare toes in the sand. Amazing!

"This is almost truly a paradise. What you two have done is magnificent!" I said amazed at what the two had done with a normally mundane Jacuzzi.

"Thank you, we did most of the planning but had good help with the plants and lighting for them so they stay healthy. Now for the second surprise for you two lovely ladies!"

She stepped over to a panel and flipped a couple of switches and the whole room changed dramatically. The lights dimmed slowly and the room darkened and suddenly hundreds of stars came out, the ceiling showed clouds drifting by, and on the far ceiling, a large gibbous moon appeared giving the room a moonlit setting that was so real as to be spectacular. You were in a moonlit paradise.

"My God, this is the most beautiful room I have ever been in. It gives me goosebumps to see it. 'Spectacular' is an understatement, Val and Lanni." Beth breathed softly, overwhelmed by the spectacle as was I.

"Thank you, you are most kind. It was an undertaking of love and we worked out the bugs slowly till we obtained this effect finally. You two are the first to see it with us. And it is our pleasure to initiate you to our retreat from the busy world of campus life." Val said softly.

"Now if you two are ready we will undress, and let the moonshine illuminate the beauty of our nude bodies. May we be permitted to remove your pareos? I think that would be more fitting than if we just undressed. Amy, may I? And my lovely wife will attend to you, Beth." Val came over to me and slowly pulled me into her arms and her body pressed full length against mine. Our lips came together slowly at first then our hands moved slowly around each other till we were pressed body to body and allowed our passions to rise.

She was a superb expert at French kissing and her tongue played into my mouth and inflamed me, her subtle perfume made my knees weak with desire. Then very slowly our hands roamed to find the cloth of our pareos and let them slip away till we were hot skin to skin. Her taut nipples pressed delightfully against my breasts.

I kissed Val's soft neck and was able to look past her and saw Beth and Lanni, now nude, and their bodies glowing in the moonlight as they moved together passionately. Then I felt Val move her hips backward slightly and gasped as her hand moved to my pussy cupped it and a finger gently slid along my pussy lips from bottom to top just grazing my slit and opening it ever so slightly. What a sensuous touch this woman had.

"Amy Dearest, I have waited for so long to touch your sweet jewel. I have dreamed of it several times and we made passionate love in my dreams. I have told Lanni of my passionate lust for you and she is excited that you are here tonight, and we both may enjoy your beautiful body.

"We have a very special delight for you both tonight, something formerly sacred in the islands. Pleasure almost beyond belief -- a long-held Polynesian secret! But that must wait for the proper moment when we are truly sexually excited, and we will give you two a new sensual experience you will never forget." She whispered in my ear, her perfume subtle but so very sensuous.

We held each other close, and our hands and fingers explored, and we were soon almost shivering with desire. She led me over to thick beach towels laid beside the water, and Lanni led Beth to another close to us and they lay down.

Val moved over me and lay atop me, and her slender delicious body slid against mine till she moved her hips between my spread thighs and her soft shaved pussy mound nestled against mine and her pussy slid up and down between my spread lips, her clit against mine. Her clit was firm and rubbed against mine delightfully. She seemed to know exactly how to move to give me the most pleasure.

Our tongues fenced and her hands slid over my breasts with superb erotic touches. I had never had such a perceptive and knowledgeable lover before tonight. She was like a Chess Master, thinking three erotic thoughts ahead of my desires. I was so close to a climax my body trembled with desire.

"Now the moment has come! For your initiation into the ancient Polynesian 'Sacred Pleasure from Heaven'". She raised her voice slightly, "Lanni, Dearest, are you two ready also?"

"One moment while we move closer," Lanni said softly and got up and helped Beth stand and moved next to us on another beach towel some two feet beside us. We were positioned on our stomachs beside each other and Lanni and Val moved so we were between them.

"We are going to use the 'Sacred Pleasure from Heaven' oil on your bodies. In the olden days, it was forbidden for anyone, not a Queen to have this used on her, on penalty of death. It grew on 'Sacred Trees' in only one place on the island of Raiatea. They were heavily guarded all the time. In later days the arborist took the bloom limbs from the tree and transplanted them to a more robust stock and now they are available at a premium price from only a very few dealers in the world. Ounce for ounce they are worth more than gold. Not to worry, Lanni and I have special access to the juice. For use only on very special friends or lovers. Very Special!"

Tawny T
Tawny T
2,999 Followers
12