Sleep, Glorious Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the background, muted drumbeats and Island music came through hidden speakers and the two ladies took the lotion on their fingers and spread it onto their palms and began to slowly slide the oil over our bodies. At first, there was only the feel of their fingers moving over our skin then after a minute or so we felt a warm tingling in our skins and it seemed the skin became alive, warm, and tingling deliciously.

Time seemed to stand still as their hands moved over our backs, thighs, and arms. We were both breathing deeply, and our bodies seemed to come alive. Then we were asked to turn over onto our backs and the ladies started at our feet and moved slowly upward leading our anticipations as they neared our upper thighs. They worked in unison together, keeping both of us in synchronization as our senses become more alive if that were possible.

In unison, they stopped at our upper thighs and moved upward and stroked the oil onto our faces, necks, and then to our throbbing breasts. Gentle talented hands cupped our breasts and stroked around our breasts till they were completely covered by the oil. They moved back to our thighs, gently spreading our thighs and their fingers dipped into the oil and slipped between our pussy lips two fingers slipped inside us and came out again to cover our pubic mound and onto our turgid clits.

They changed pace back down our slits and farther back till they stroked between our buttocks and our nether hole. They moved aside and washed their hands, then moved to us and lay on top of us and every pore seemed on fire and their bodies moved and writhed against ours and we four seemed in complete synchronization and knew exactly what our partner wanted us to do to them that moment in time.

We four were in tune and our passions soared and we climaxed together again and again, over and over till finally the stimulation seemed to slow gently and then cease. Our bodies became our own again. I think we had truly soared with the 'Ancient Gods'.

Sleep, Glorious Lover

Chapter Two

The End

By Tawny T

12