Sleep Over at Tabitha's

Story Info
Dorie has a midnight encounter with Tabitha's horny Daddy.
1k words
4.21
12.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomthumper
tomthumper
131 Followers

"Mr. Mantle! You're naked!"

"I've got my boxers on, Dorie. Sorry, I thought you and Tabitha and the other girls had tuckered yourselves out with your horseplay."

"...."

"Something the matter, Dorie?"

"N-Nothing Mr. Mantle. You sure are very fit. It's, ummm, distracting."

"You're having trouble not looking, Dorie."

"Sorry, Mr. Mantle."

"It's okay. Come, take my hand. Good girl, you certainly look fetching in your nightie. It's quite translucent in the moonlight."

"Where are we going?"

"Oh, just to the living room. I want to have a chat with you."

"Oh, okay. Gosh- this couch seems so small..."

"Just snuggle up, darling, that's good. Don't be shy. You're in college now - an adult."

"What did you want to talk to me about Mr. Mantle?"

"Well, I noticed earlier this evening - I couldn't help hearing the moaning coming from Tabitha's room..."

"Oh god! You didn't-"

"Yes, I was concerned so I took a little peek in."

"Oh god!"

"Goodness! What a bright red your cheeks get!"

"It's not what you think, Mr. Mantle! I swear! It wasn't my idea! Really, really! Oh my-"

"No! Don't try and run away. Right back here, young lady. Goodness, you are breathing so hard, that impressive chest of yours is really an eye-catcher."

"Oh Mr. Mantle, you must think- you must think I'm--"

"Now, now, sweetie. Take a breath. Yes, a deep breath. Here put your head on my shoulder, let me rub your back..."

"I'm really not into girls, Mr. Mantle. N-Not in that way..."

"You certainly seemed like you were enjoying Tabitha's pussy, dear."

"Oh god."

"And that other girl licked your sweetness. You seemed very stirred."

"Oh GOD!"

"Well, as you can imagine. When I saw that you girls weren't in any danger, I did, eventually stop watching. But I do have to say it did disturb me."

"I'm soooo sorry, Mr. Mantle! I- OOOH!"

"Yes, you can see just how visibly it has disturbed me, can't you, Dorie?"

"Oh wow, Mr. Mantle. Your thingee... It's sticking out from your boxers... It's soooo BIG!"

"That's sweet of you, Dorie, but it doesn't really help the situation, does it?"

"You need... *gulp* help?"

"I sure do, Dorie. And you can't imagine just how happy I was that you stepped into the kitchen while I was trying to figure out just what I was going to do."

"Oh my god! What if it was Tabitha?"

"That would have been awkward, yes."

"Mr. Mantle?"

"Yes, Dorie?"

"When Mia got me, got me to orgasm -- Well, usually I have to pretend, you know so I'm like the rest of the girls..."

"Dear, dear! Yes, peer pressure! You seem quite upset about it, honey. Trembling - ohhh yes, just press yourself against me."

"It's not that. Mr. Mantle. Tonight was different."

"Different how, sweetie? Oh! That's thoughtful of you to pull down my boxers. Goodness! You've got a good grip there, Dorie..."

"It was different tonight, cause I saw... through the crack in the door, sir. I saw that you were stroking yourself, like I'm stroking you now, enjoying watching us girls be soooo naughty."

"God - goddamn, Dorie, your hand around my cock, holy shit!"

"That was the first time I ever orgasmed as I was tongued, sir. I mean, really, really orgasmed. Fuck, I squeezed Mia's head and I just DRANK your Tabitha's pussy juice. All to watch your BIG BIG monster bob up and down, to see the look on your face, sir!"

"Fuckin' get that little nightie off, Dorie. Ooooh shit, can't keep your hands off my dick, can you?"

"I wanna be a whore for your dick, sir."

"Fucking big tits, bouncing, mmmm let me suck those nipples. Let's feel... aahhh your pussy is still wet!"

"Wet again, the second I found you in the kitchen waiting for me, sir."

"Come on, climb up onto my lap. Let me-"

"AHHHHHH!!!"

"Shit you can ride me any time, Dorie. Such a tight little snatch! Fucking work it up and down. Go on!"

SMACK! SMACK!

"Ooooh gawd, sir! OOoooooh my gawwwd!"

"Come on, faster! Faster!"

"Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!"

"Now hold it!"

"Mmmmmmm!!! Oh pleeeease sir! I need it!"

"No, be a good little slut, Dorie. Just hold yourself there, around my big throbbing dick. Yeah, just tremble, jiggle those big tits for me. Fuck, my Tabitha has the best taste in friends - you are a whore for cock, aren't you?"

"Ooooh yes, sir! Yes, sir!"

"Ha-ha! And Mia is a total bi freak. And Suki loves to be bent over and taken from behind by surprise... Uggggh fuck I can feel every inch of your little pussy, every little twitch and contraction. I'm going to shoot such a load into your little twat, Dorie. Such a fucking big load. And then you know what you are going to do?"

"Wh-what, sir? Please, please, give me the load, I'll do anything! Anything!"

"You're going to take my load, my little whore, and then squeeze your legs together and go back to bed."

"Wh-why?"

SMACK!

"Ooooh god! YES SIR!"

"Go back to bed, full of my cum and you are going to start kissing the back of Mia's neck, until she wakes up. Then you are going to have her eat you out."

"That's--- oooooh god, your cock is throbbing soooo good in me, sir! -- but that's sooo naughty!"

"Yes my little dick princess. She's going to lick you nice and clean, and you'll know I'm wathcing you the whole time and stroking and you'll fucking orgasm again. And you'll kiss Mia at the end and taste yourself and taste me all over her and you."

"Oh oh oh oh!"

"Yes, my little princess. That's it, just slowly ride me now, let's just sit here at the very fucking edge of bliss, just a little bit more, just a little bit more..."

"But- but what if Tabitha wakes up? What if she wants to lick my pussy too. She really, really loves to lick my pussy, Mr. Mantle."

"What if my daughter wants to eat our your pussy, filled with her father's creamy gooey copious cum load?"

SMACK!

"Oh god! Oh god, Mr. Mantle! You bad man, you are getting even bigger. You bad, bad-- BAD MAN!!!!"

"AAAAAAAAARHHHH!!!"

"OOOOHHHIE OOOOHIE!!!"

SMACK-SMACK-SMACK-SMACK-SMACK-SPPPPPPLLLLLOOOOOOOORRRRT!!!!

FIN

tomthumper
tomthumper
131 Followers