Sleep Over with My Best Friend

Story Info
First time.
2.4k words
4.72
5.7k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 19 I had a best friend Rod, he was a year older than me and we hung out together all the time. We were best friends, had motorcycles went on camping trips and did some skiing together we would party and it was not unusual for us to crash sharing a bed at our parent's house.

One night after crashing at his place, I woke up and my cock was as hard as it could be. I had been dreaming that a warm hand had been playing with my cock. I looked over at my friend Rod, but he appeared to be sound asleep.

It was strange, most of the time when I dream, I remember having a dream, but generally don't remember any details about the dream when I wake up. But, this time it was different.

I remembered very clearly my dream about how that warm hand had been on my thigh, then slowly slid up, reaching over to my inner thigh. Then those warm fingers had touched my ball sack and had very gently felt my balls. I was laying with one leg straight and one knee bent, so then I had felt those warm fingers move slowly down and under my balls and slowly sliding up to my ass hole. I dreamed a finger was probing my tight hole and moving inside me -- just a little, but I remember relaxing and pushing back so the finger could slide in further. That warm finger wiggled in my hole and my cock was growing harder as I trembled in anticipation of what was happening.

I completely relaxed my sphincter muscle and the warm finger had slid all the way deep inside me.

As it pushed deep into me, it would brush my prostate sending a spasm of pleasure though me. My cock was rock hard, and I wanted to cum. The finger pulled out of my hole and the warm hand wrapped around my, now, very hard cock. I dreamed that I must have leaked some pre-cum when that finger was rubbing my prostate. I felt the hand on my cock and a thumb rubbing the head and it was slippery. It felt so good, but that thumb was rubbing so lightly and gently that I couldn't cum, it just kept me in a totally hard state. I started to wake from my dream, have you ever had a dream that did not want to wake from? It was that kind of dream. Just as I woke it seemed the hand pulled away and left my hard cock with the covers rubbing on it. It seemed so real that I was shaking, but alas it was a dream.

I had to pee, so I slowly slipped out of the bed, when I got up, I noticed that the head of my cock was slippery. I did not know why I just thought that the dream had been so vivid, that somehow asleep, I had leaked some precum or it was a wet dream? I walked naked to the bathroom.

When I returned, Rod was snoring lightly, and I quietly slipped back under the covers. I was still partly hard, I turned over on my side, facing away from my friend, and I didn't want him to know that I had an erection. I kept the leg, that was against the mattress, straight and bent the knee of my other leg, so I was part way over onto my stomach. I was comfortable and quickly went back to sleep.

Soon, I was back in my dream and that warm slippery finger was probing my hole again. Just little movements, probing lightly at the entrance to my warm tight ass. It was definitely very slippery, and felt so warm I was happy to be back in my dream, I relaxed again and pushed back into each thrust to allow it to probe me even deeper. But, this time something was different, it must have been a thumb because it was much larger. It slowly and gently moved into me, giving me plenty of time to relax between each probe. That continued for a log time, a light probe, then I would relax, and it would slip deeper.

Finally I realized that it could not be a thumb because it had pushed much deeper inside me than a thumb could. I slowly began to realize that whatever was sliding into my hole was much longer than a thumb.

The slow probing of my ass hole felt so good, my body shook with the excitement and I wanted it to go deeper, like that warm finger had done in my previous dream. I wanted to feel it rubbing my prostate and the spasm of pleasure that triggered. It was such a vivid dream, of a very warm and wet and slippery thing sliding so, so slowly inside me. The very slight friction of that object, so warm and wet, sliding in, then a small amount back out, then in a minute or two, sliding back in was feeling so good. My tight hole was molding around it, squeezing it tight, then relaxing so that it could go even deeper inside me.

After what seemed like hours, something started to tickle the top of my ass cheeks. I really didn't notice much for a while, then I realized that what was tickling me felt like a very soft hair brush. The bristles on the brush weren't stiff, like most brushed, but very soft so they weren't poking my skin, just rubbing against me. Every time that object pushed inside me, the soft hair brush would press against the top of my ass cheeks.

At some point, in my dream, I realized that the object was actually a hard cock, and the soft hair brush was the pubic hair of a man as he was fucking me. It seemed like it took minutes for that cock to slowly slide out, and then back inside me -- each time going just a little deeper than before and I was rewarded with a nice spasm of pleasure when the hard cock touched my prostate.

That slippery hard cock in my dream was taking forever to slowly work deep inside me. There was no pain, not even uncomfortable, and now that it was bumping my prostate with each deep probe, it had become very sensuous and I was in ecstasy. In my dream, my cock was so hard and I was so ready to cum because the experience of being fucked was so passionate, it was very slow and felt so good.

I could feel the heat of the hard cock that was ever so slowly fucking me. I could feel the head push back in, and the ridge just before the shaft slid past my sphincter and the erection as it slid against the inside of my virgin hole. My sphincter tightening around the hard cock that was ever so slowly fucking me. Each time the head of his cock rubbed against my prostate, I wanted to cum. Then the cock slid deep into me and stopped moving. I felt warm breath on the back of my shoulder. Almost immediately, I felt something warm and wet on my neck, just behind my ear. The hard cock inside me didn't move, but I could feel it pulse. I realized that the touch on my shoulder was a warm, wet, slippery tongue.

That hard cock was still pushed deep inside me as the tongue licked my ear lobe, then slowly began to probe my ear. I could feel warm breath and the tip of the tongue teasing my ear -- probing inside my ear just as that hard cock had probed inside my ass. The cock began to slide out, and then back inside me -- a body pressing hard against my ass with each probe deep inside me. The warm breaths on my neck started to be faster. With each deep thrust into me, he was slowly pushing me over onto my stomach. His legs began to push my legs apart. In my dream, I spread my legs and pushed back to accept his thrusts. He was still sliding into me very slowly and it felt so good each time the head of his cock rubbed my prostate.

His hard cock kept sliding into me and I didn't want it to stop. I wanted to turn over and have him fuck me face-to-face. His cock would have an upward curve, and it would have been able to rub my prostate even better if I was on my back with my legs up to my chest. It was total lust, that warm tongue which was probing my ear felt so good, I wanted us to kiss and for our tongues to be sliding together.

I slowly began to wake and realized that my lusty dream while I was asleep, was based on the reality that my friend had actually been fucking me. I thought for a second and said "Rod I want to turn over so we can fuck face-to-face."

Suddenly Rod froze. His cock was all the way deep inside me and he stopped moving. Rod said "are you OK with this?" I said, "yes, I love it." Rod asked, "are you sure?" I said, "yes, I love the feeling of your cock inside me, but I want to watch you and kiss you as you fuck me." He slowly pulled out and rested back on his knees, and began to roll me over onto my back.

He kiss me passionately and I relaxed as he pushed my legs up in the air and then leaned over me, face-to-face, with his hands on the bed and his elbows locked, kind of like a position for doing push-ups, but with his knees on the bed.

I gasped in ecstasy as I felt his hardness touch my tight hole and slowly push back inside me. The upward curve of his cock pressed harder against my prostate and it felt so good to have him all the way deep inside me. I felt his big balls slap against ass when he had penetrated me fully.

I realized that the head of my hard cock was getting wet because I was leaking pre-cum as his cock was rubbing hard on my prostate.

After a few minutes of that very slow deep thrusting inside me, he leaned over further and most of his weight was on my legs, which were pressed against my chest. I felt his breath on my cheek, then his lips touched mine. Soon, I felt the wet tip of his tongue against my lips. As he slowly pushed his hard cock inside me, I parted my lips and his wet tongue probed deep into me. His tongue slid against mine and it felt so good -- he was fucking me with his tongue as he was fucking me with his hard cock.

He reached down and I felt that warm hand on my cock again. It was the same hand that had started all of this by probing a wet lubricated finger inside my hole. I could still feel some of the lube on his finger. He was jacking my cock slowly at the same time that his hard erection slid deep inside my hole. Then he took his hand off of my cock and his lips moved away from mine, he licked my pre-cum off of his index finger. When his lips met mine and his tongue slid back in my mouth, I could taste the pre-cum. It made our tongues more slippery and tasted good -- he moaned when I probed the length of his tongue with mine all the way inside him back to his throat. Our tongues, coated with pre-cum slid together as his cock pulled back out of me -- then he thrust his tongue into me as his cock plunged back deep inside me.

He stopped moving except for his tongue sliding deep inside me, against my tongue. His tongue got hard as he extended it as deep as he could. Just then, I felt his cock began to pulse. I looked up and saw that his eyes were closed. His pelvis was pushing hard against my cock & balls, his cock was so deep inside me. I felt him pulse again and he moaned as he came I felt streams of his hot seed starting to fill my tight hole.

Rod didn't pull his cock out, but he kept pumping it hard inside me. I grabbed his ass cheeks and urgently pulled him deeper inside me. That little push of the head of his cock against my prostate, put me over the edge and my cock began to squirt cum between our stomachs. His eyes were squeezed shut, and I felt his hard cock pulse again and again -- he was cumming deep inside me. It was so intimate -- we couldn't have been any closer together. His chest pressed against the back of my legs, his cock all the way deep inside me filling me with his hot seed -- his cock kept throbbing and so did mine I could feel his stomach muscles tense as another pulse of my own hot cum squirted between us.

I don't know how long we were intimately locked together -- his tongue and cock both pushed deep inside me and my cock squirting cum between our stomachs. It seemed like forever, but I'm sure it was only a few moments. Finally, both of our cocks stopped pulsing and we caught our breath.

I said "Oh Rod, don't move I love to feel you inside me." When I said that I felt his cock pulse again.

I kissed him and slid my tongue against his, his hips moved and he pushed his cock deeper inside me and I felt it pulse again. Our lips pressed together and tongues sliding against each other. Each time his tongue slid into me, I used my ass muscles to squeeze and milk every drop of seed from his hard cock.

As we continued to kiss, his cock, which had started to get soft, began to get hard again. When I squeezed my ass muscles, I could feel his warm cum leak out of my tight hole and run down my crack it was so sexy to feel.

I could tell his cock was starting to get rock hard again, I said "I want you to fuck me, again." His tongue licked my lips, and he said "yes", our eyes were locked on each other and I knew I was ready to feel his hard cock pump another load into me again and I could tell he wanted it too.