All Comments on 'Sleep with Me'

by wonderingwhy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
LitRiterLitRiterover 14 years ago
A Beautiful Fantasy

You, dear lady, are an amazing writer. Thank you for sharing your talent with the world. A lovely tale with a happily ever after ending.

PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
So sweet :)

Very nice. Good job of describing all of the insecurities a person can have. But also good job of her dealing with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nicely done

Interesting concept -- the dream life followed by real life. I would like to know if they still have that dream life after their IRL meeting or if the meeting totally replaced the dreaming. You have a bit of deadwood that could improve the flow if removed, but the story's well told as is. You're a very good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not sure what to think...

I don't care if people attack me for giving my own opinion... with that said... since there's no disclaimer I'm a bit scared of the girl and the guy. Your writing is so vague in a way that it is more probable that they are both on high doses of medication. It's not even like they're completely heads over heels in love, but it's like they have mental issues or depression problems ... or something. For that reason... I didn't like it very much; not because they seemed to be mentally disabled, but because there is no distinction between crazy and not crazy. Yeah. I thought it was a pathetic excuse for romance fiction, but I guess it's just not my type of writing (doesn't mean it's bad so don't bite me). Obviously, you do not have to agree with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
When I saw the names Amy and Tom

I thought this might be the same story I read on erotic tribe about a young woman called Amy who gives A friend of her brothers called Tom a blowjob(it was called very first blow job) that was a good story and so was this!

LitRiterLitRiterover 14 years ago
Thoughts for Anon in YouWishYouKnew

Firstly, I'd like to know what exactly in the story would lead you to believe there were any mental health issues involved? I saw only two people who never met, who lived thousands of miles apart, who met in their dreams before meeting in real life. Secondly, I've never been able to understand statements like yours claiming the story is "a pathetic excuse" yet "doesn't mean it's bad". If you have an opinion make it an informed one, have the balls to stand by it, and don't wear a disguise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I liked it......

It is what it is ...... a good story. When reality and dreams collide....

ScarletKScarletKover 14 years ago
Fabulous Fluff!

Oh I do love a happy ending! What a wonderful tale of soulmates finding each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
so sweet

this is the sweeties story i've ever read!!

i'd like to hear more about there future. Do they get married? do there families accept it all, what happens after the first real life meeting?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Re: Thoughts for...

See? You're just pissed just because you don't agree with me.

I have every right to say what I want and phrase it how I want ... Just like how this author wrote exactly what he/she wanted, how they wanted.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
I really liked it

Dream or not, I think you've captured the essence of romance or spark of love between two people who genuinely love one another. Your story struck me so that had to read it twice. Perhaps it's because you've described the relationship between my wife and I. There are millions of women in the world, but there's this one, the one special woman whom I've been married to for forty years, and I still feel like the couple in your story, and she feels that same about me. Thanks for sharing it.

MagicaPracticaMagicaPracticaalmost 12 years ago
Well done

A beautifully rendered romantic fantasy that captures the female outsider's desire for love and acceptance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous