All Comments on 'Sleeping Beast Ch. 07'

by SteffiOlsen

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I love this story so much. I wish I could hug and kiss it.

A

PsychocandyPsychocandyabout 7 years ago
Excellent!

I'll be keeping a close eye out for this story from now on! You really have a way with words. I hope you update soon. :)

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesabout 7 years ago

I feel like I don't comment enough on this story. I've been eating ever chapter up like candy. I love Nivid's persuasion to get her to touch herself, just the right tone - so often scenes like that come off corny or unrealistic, this one was great. I can't wait to see how everything comes to a head in this household.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it!

I really love this story, and your writing style. Can't wait to read more!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 7 years ago
I still wish she were with Argus instead...

so though it's well written, I can't completely enjoy it...

Horseman68Horseman68almost 7 years ago
Love Troitsa.....

..... who is your most appealing creation yet in what is promising to be your most complex story. Nivid has also won me to his cause. Looking forward to your weaving together the many pieces: the resolution of the brothers situation; the curse; and the role of the wolves, particularly the white one which think is coming to importance. But, Steffi, take care of your family for now as you must. Your readers will await you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
On a decline

I really enjoyed the premise and story line, but I feel the last couple chapters have had excessive gratuitous sex scenes and could have been condensed into a single chapter. I found myself skimming and skipping erotic scenes in the hopes of getting on with the plot, and I'm sorry to say the plot itself has for some time felt very slow in coming.

KaradiamoonKaradiamoonalmost 7 years ago
Love it!

What a great story. I think we may have a triumvirate beginning? Hmm, will they share her love? Will Argas find another body, or live by the power of love? What a winding plot you weave! Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Love it!! Can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Thank you! I am in awe of your creativity and your kindness toward your characters. I hope you enjoy their world as do your readers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteffiOlsen@SteffiOlsen
28 April- If you've emailed me, I didn't get it! I can't access my outlook live account, this site isn't allowing me to update my email addy, and I'm getting no reply from tech. If you'd like to correspond, comment and I'll e-you back directly!! 25 April- The next section of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories