Sleeping Beast Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So when he rolled off the edge of the bed and flipped her over, Troi spread her legs and arched her back, offering her beast anything he desired. And he desired her ass.

When Nivid dragged the head of his cock from the liquid heat of her cunt upward to paint Troi's rear entrance with her own arousal, she thought her knees might give way. Clenching handfuls of the cool white linens, she wiggled her feet outward, solidifying her stance.

His huge hand squeezed one side to hold her cheeks apart while he slid his cock down and up again, until Troi was wet everywhere it touched her. With a single forceful stroke, Nivid drove himself into the satiny depths of her cunt. Troi's toes curled into the carpet and she warbled out a weak scream, anticipating an unpleasant stretch after his rapid penetration, but she was so wet and so aroused, all she felt was pleasure.

With another long, indulgent stroke, Nivid withdrew, holding his body away from her at the end.

Troi shrieked again, in frustration this time. "Nivid!"

She felt his laughter and might have tried to kick him if she hadn't suspected she'd collapse in the attempt.

After a few more frustratingly-slow strokes, he withdrew, aiming his slippery shaft at the tiny pink star between her cheeks. Troi tensed when she realized he hadn't used his thumb to open her this time; Nivid's mammoth, bumpy brown shaft would be plundering her ass with no preparation.

Nivid leaned forward, steadily increasing the pressure as he attempted to breach her body's defenses.

Troi took a deep breath and, as her head fell forward, she relaxed her stomach and her thighs, letting her fingers release the mass of wrinkled bedding knotted in her fists. With a rush of fluid sensation, she relaxed her bottom, too, and the big, vaguely diamond-shaped head slipped through her tiny hole.

Troi moaned.

With supreme control, Nivid gave her an inch at a time, but he couldn't find the will to pry his eyes away from the spot where their bodies were joined. He imagined leaning over her to cup her breasts or sliding his fingers into her slit to work her into a frenzy, but he couldn't manage either. His hips shifted automatically to continue feeding his cock through the tight, rubbery ring, his heart continued to beat and his diaphragm lifted to fill his lungs with air, but he simply couldn't move of his own volition.

Troi was tall, her complexion tan and healthy, but as Nivid saw her now, she was pale and fragile, pinned in the rough triangle of two hard hands and the heavy cock plowing into her belly. The taut skin surrounding his dark, rigid shaft looked almost white in the shadowy space of the tower room.

He could feel her trembling, sense the effort she expended in just staying still. He wanted to thrust deeply, to bury himself in the tight, hot tunnel, wrap his arms around her waist, and stay there forever, feeling her shiver and shake around him, feeling her ass grip him as she shrieked and writhed, moaning his name in ecstasy, but he maintained the same slow, steady pace, easing back whenever her body began to struggle against his penetration.

Still, as slowly as he moved, the tension in Nivid's body increased, the pressure of semen swelling his balls until he thought he'd explode before he was fully enclosed in her warmth, before he'd even thought to begin thrusting. He groaned loudly, stopping the excruciatingly slow plunge for a moment until he could contain his arousal. Troi was no help, she whimpered and wiggled in the restrictive grip of his twitching hands.

"Nivid," she begged softly.

Human ears wouldn't have heard her plea, but Nivid growled and opened his eyes. He was almost there.

When the base of his cock was finally-- finally!-- pressed to Troi's soft bottom, Nivid let his hands move to her waist. When she shifted, he growled again. "Stay!" he commanded, and Troi complied.

Nivid stroked her waist and let his hands roam from her shoulders onto her upper arms as he bent to lay himself over her body. The same way he'd done that very first night, he cupped his hands beneath her breasts as he began to move, shifting his weight side to side so the head of his cock probed the inner recesses of her body, filling places he'd never touched before.

The sharp points of her nipples made circles on his sensitive palms as they moved, and Nivid's low growl became one long continuous rumble against her slender back. Through his greed and lust, he could hear her now, the pained bleats and panting breaths merging with his own when he began to fuck her ass.

"Nivid... Nivid!"

The pressure behind her plea was gathering in his loins, too, and Nivid slid his hand down her belly, one wide finger cleaving the dripping slit between her thighs. As he moved above her, his cock speared her tender ass again and again. Troi's cries grew louder and more frequent, stroking his excitement as surely as her tight rear entrance clutched his thick, throbbing cock.

Nivid's broad nose rested against the nape of her neck, where he could breathe her essence, and gradually, Troi's delicate, loving presence claimed him. Her scent invaded his pores, her whimpers wrapped themselves around his naked soul, and the feeling of her body gripping him became his world.

"Trishta, Trishta, Trishta," he muttered, unable to hear himself chanting her name.

Amidst a rising chorus of moans, the woman in his arms convulsed, the cage of his arms and strength of his legs the only thing that kept her from falling to the floor. Her muscles spasmed rhythmically, the soft, clutching depths of her ass echoing the unforgiving grip around the base of his cock. Nivid held himself back while her juices soaked his hand and her contractions slowed. Then he straightened, pulled back, and slammed his cock back into her, savoring the small scream Troi uttered when she came again.

With raw, instinctive need stealing both self-control and subtlety, Nivid drove himself into her again and again, until his swollen balls erupted, streams of hot creme filling Troi's ass as she wiggled against him. It went on forever, until Nivid thought he might need Troi to hold him up, instead of the other way around. That miniscule hint of humor brought him round to reality, and he began to breathe again, groaning between breaths.

Under his palms, Troi shook. Her back was shiny with perspiration, heaving as she, too, tried to recover.

"Troi...." he gasped, blinking while he struggled to make sense of what had just happened to him.

Her trembles finally drew him from his fugue, and Nivid bent to gather her into his arms. Their disparate sizes and her insignificant weight meant he didn't have to pull out. Moving slowly, he rolled them into the center of his bed, his mind racing. In less than a minute Troi was asleep, and she didn't even twitch when he withdrew.

--o--

Nivid settled his woman into the curve of his arm where she belonged, his heart still pounding in the veins of his head. He stared at the darkness over his bed and sifted through the smattering of solid impressions mixed in with the cartwheeling and ebullient sensations of making love to Troi. He wasn't wrong, he decided at last. In the final seconds before he came, his consciousness had crumbled, shattered from without. The body shooting ropes of living seed into Troi's tight ass had been Nivid's, but half his head had been filled with the mind of another. When the explosive grip of his orgasm faded, Nivid's mind was his own, but he was left covered with the slick sweaty coating of another man's memories, and this time he didn't like it.

In a way, Troi had been right to worry as she wondered about the week immediately following her arrival. Nivid hadn't known it at the time-- he was completely tied up in the experience of being with Troi-- but when Argus was lying on the floor beneath her, watching her breasts swaying in the firelight, he'd wished with every ounce of his being that Nivid wasn't there. He didn't want to feel it from Nivid's perspective as he had; Argus wanted it to be his cock buried in her body, his tongue slipping between the slick folds of her silken, delectable cunt.

Until today, Nivid hadn't comprehended how badly Argus wanted Troi as his own. If fucking her had been the only issue, Nivid would have been heading out to stomp his brother... but Nivid had also seen that Argus loved her just as much as he did. He was also far more willing to sacrifice his own happiness for Troi and Nivid's sake than he'd ever let on.

And none of it mattered, because Nivid had finally realized he was right. Something was going on. And it definitely wasn't good.

This morning he'd only been harboring a suspicion, but his brother's apparently unintentional invasion-- Argus was sleeping at the time-- had proven that suspicion, though Argus himself hadn't assembled the puzzle pieces yet.

Everyone else thought it was jealousy causing his brother's irritation, with the pain of a broken arm exacerbating his frustration, but Argus thought it was just fatigue. With the brothers sharing a schedule instead of alternating waking hours, their concentration suffered. Argus was often too distracted to read, and he resented both Nivid and Troi for dragging him into the situation.

But Nivid had his own experience to go by, and Nivid's experience didn't resemble the overwhelming exhaustion Argus had been feeling when he lost control of his dreams this morning and slipped into his brother's head.

Unfortunately, Nivid had lived through this before. Argus apparently couldn't remember, but he had, too. The glazed eyes rimmed with circles and bags, the horrible mood becoming worse by the week, the flat, lifeless walk and failing appetite, the graying complexion, and yes, the growing fatigue... it had happened exactly the same way once before, and Nivid now knew his suspicions were correct. The same thing was happening again.

The body his brother inhabited was dying.

--o----O----o--

END NOTE- I can't thank you enough for being patient while I take care of my family. I know it's a pain in the ass to wait for the next chapter in a story, wondering if the pain-in-the-ass writer is ever going to get off HER ass and finish it. I solemnly promise never to leave you without an ending, though. Love --Stefanie

Oh, and PS, I think we have 4 or 5 chapters to go, though I'm still just pretending I have an outline.

--o----O----o--