Sleeping Beauties Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There is no packaging for the lingerie or the heels either. I agree with you that murderer or murderers for that matter, we still don't know it was only one person, brought the white lingerie and heels with him."

"The shoes she's wearing are indeed two sizes bigger than the size she wears, which is odd."

"No signs of a struggle but obvious signs of sexual activity. That's what I got," Silvia put down her tablet.

"What if it's one size fits all?" Penelope mused.

"What the fuck you talking about girl?" Silvia looked puzzled.

"The lingerie fits fine; sort of. Stockings come in short, medium, long or extra-long but the larger sizes will fit a smaller woman. I bet those are long. The bra and panties she's wearing are bed-wear, not really suitable for anything else. They're clingy nylon, maybe some spandex, but I bet they too are a larger size. The shoes, I checked, are a size twelve; almost any woman could get her feet in them but they'd be loose-fitting unless you are a really big girl; but then it's not like he was taking her dancing was he?"

"My bet is this guy bought the lingerie and heels in larger sizes so they would fit pretty much any victim he chose," Penelope posed.

"So you are ruling out family, friends and acquaintances already?" Silvia asked.

"Not ruling them out but this is a sex crime. The victim was selected, I don't know, maybe wooed over time but I doubt it, a pick up is more likely. I think he had bought the fetish-wear already and was just looking for a victim to put in it."

"Rhonda Stevens has still got it going for a thirty-eight-year old. Good looking, great tits, good figure and long legs; your typical cocktail waitress. Christ; that dress they made her wear for work is almost a fetish garment in itself," Penelope said

"I don't like where this is going; you're suggesting we have a fetish killer on our pad and those guys normally don't just stop at one murder," Silvia shivered.

"Look that's an early hypothesis. We'll follow procedure and put together a timeline and interview her family, friends and co-workers first to see what shakes loose," Penelope said.

"Yep we gonna do all that but then I think we're going to tell the Chief that we suspect we have a thrill killer on our hands," Silvia said.

The two women wrapped up the crime scene and left the apartment. They ditched their scene of crime over-boots, hair caps and gloves in the receptacle provided by CSI.

Penelope immediately lit a cigarette while Silvia went to talk to the Sargent. She came back shaking her head.

"Nobody saw anything useful. The guys are collecting any CCTV footage taken in the vicinity; there's a bodega across the road that might have something useful. Let's go interview her friend who found the body," Silvia nodded to a woman sitting in one of the cruisers.

Julie Swindon was also thirty-eight, a good looking woman who looked a little world-weary and tired. She was wearing a red satin and lace, low cut, short-skirted, cocktail waitress dress, nude pantyhose and black high heels. Her makeup was heavy, as you would expect, and her bottle-blonde hair was teased out.

They took her to a nearby coffee lounge rather than taking her down to Police Plaza, she wasn't a suspect and it was less threatening. Julie was tired and emotional.

"Rhonda works the graveyard shift at the Starlight Lounge, same as I do, and she didn't show up last night so I called her after work. We both need the money bad, why else would we do that shitty job, so I thought she had to be really sick not to come to work or answer the phone," Julie began.

"I went to her place this morning after I finished my shift, I have my own key, and I found... well you know what I found," Julie began to sob.

"Do you know anyone who might want to hurt her or anyone who was stalking or harassing her?" Silvia asked.

"I don't know anyone who would want to hurt her. Rhonda was single and she's had a few beaus over the year and half that I've known her but they all seemed like good guys," Julie wiped her eyes with a tissue smearing her already smudged mascara.

"There are a lot of creeps at the Starlight. They think because our tits, legs and asses are on show they can cop a feel and then tip us two lousy dollars for delivering a drink," Julie said bitterly.

"Tell me about the Starlight?" Silvia coaxed Julie to open up.

"The place sells cheap booze and has a 'bargain buffet'; the cocktail waitresses are mainly mature women, all the young girls work in Reno or Vegas where the money is. You can see how we have to dress. The place is also a haven for hookers so you can imagine the clientele it draws."

"Out back is a gaming room featuring eight-liner electronic gambling machines. By law the maximum cash payout is five dollars but Zeke has ways to get around that, usually by providing a debit card that can be topped up and withdrawn from," Julia spun her coffee around on the table top.

"Yeah; it's not the most salubrious joint in town," Penelope piped in.

Silvia gave Penelope a knowing look; she knew that the Starlight was one of Penelope's hangouts.

"I don't know of anyone that might want to hurt Rhonda. What I do know is that the night before last, a tall good looking guy in the Starlight was chatting her up. She seemed keen on him," Julie said and Silvia and Penelope's ears pricked up.

"We aren't allowed to date customers, Zeke says because we could be charged with soliciting, but I think it's so the real hookers get first dibs."

"But there is nothing stopping the waitresses arranging to meet the guy somewhere else after work," Julie explained.

"Is that what Rhonda did? Did she arrange to meet this guy?" Silvia asked.

"I honestly don't know. I didn't see her after work; she left before me," Julie said.

"Is that usual? Do you usually leave together?" Silvia leaned in.

"Not always, we live at different ends of town. Sometimes we have coffee together and gossip; sometimes we go straight home; we're always tired after work. I just wish I'd have been with her and not the sicko who did what he did to her," Julie started to sob again.

"I want you to come downtown and sit with our sketch artist and see if we can get a composite of this tall handsome guy she was talking with ok?" Silvia asked and Julie nodded.

*****

The woman looked at herself in the mirror. Her makeup was perfect. The brunette wig was short with bangs, almost the exact same colour and style that Rhonda Stevens had been but not quite. It was the best she could do. She sprayed herself liberally with Poison perfume.

She was wearing a white see-through bra and translucent white hipster panties, white sheer stockings clipped to a white satin and lace garter belt and white high heels.

She was a lot taller than Rhonda Stevens and bigger built, the lingerie fit but some of it was tight; she didn't mind.

She walked over to the bed, her high heels squeezed her feet but they were the largest size they had in white, not that it mattered, it's not like she was going dancing.

She checked that her tablet was mounted securely in the stand attached to the bedhead and clicked play on the video she had cued up. It was set in a continuous loop; it would automatically restart when it got to the end. Then she double- checked that the door to the hotel room was securely locked and put a chair up against it for added protection, once she started she would be unable to help herself in any way for about three hours.

The woman took a vibrator out of her suitcase; it was almost the exact same shape and size as her own penis. The crossdressed man's anus was pre-lubricated and he slid the vibrator all the way inside himself and slipped the gusset of his panties back in place, he did not want it coming out.

The tall crossdresser lay on the bed and got comfortable, then flicked the switch to turn the vibrator to full power; he adjusted the tablet so that the screen was about twelve inches from his face. Then he put on the white satin and lace wedding veil and pulled it back so he could see the screen clearly.

"Perfect," he said.

Now that he was comfortable and confident that he could see the screen of the tablet perfectly and the vibrator was snugly fitted, he picked up the syringe. Keeping his head still and his eyes locked on the screen, he plunged the needle into the vein in the crook of his arm which he'd previously tied off. He was just able to release the tourniquet before he felt the chemical take effect.

He was almost immediately paralysed. The only thing he could move was his eyes. He could feel everything, see everything but he couldn't move no matter how hard he tried. He inhaled the orangey scent of the perfume.

He looked at the screen and watched himself lift Rhonda Stevens' legs and plunge his cock into her. He watched himself fucking the helpless woman. He could see that on the screen he was enjoying himself immensely and now he honestly believed that he could feel what Rhonda was feeling; his big cock right up inside her.

The crossdresser was erect; the vibrator pressed on his prostate as he concentrated on the screen and imagined that he was Rhonda Stevens. He ejaculated after about thirty minutes; the feeling was amazing, unable to move but totally immersed in his bliss and concentrating on the pleasure of his intense orgasm.

Rhonda Stevens' murderer figured he would be paralysed for at least another two hours and if he was lucky he would orgasm twice again, hopefully it would coincide with when he came inside Rhonda Steven on the screen. That would be nice, or maybe while he was kissing her, that was naughty but he couldn't resist doing it.

*****

The composite sketch looked useless as far as Penelope was concerned. It looked like some generic guy, it looked like every good looking guy you had ever seen and it looked like no one you had ever seen, but at least they had tried.

"How are we going with forensics?" Silvia Bickle asked Penelope.

"Autopsy is in progress but the hair and fibre guys tell me that they found very little on the body and on the bed. The fingerprint guys said the same thing, no prints on the body or on the bed; plenty in the apartment but they will have to run them through IAFIS," Penelope was sitting in her chair, her feet up on her desk sipping coffee.

"I'm hoping we get a hit on one of the prints but I'm not confident. No hairs or fibres, no prints at the actual murder site, the way she was dressed and displayed, I'm convinced that this is some kind of a fetish killer."

"Well that's all we can do for the day; I'm heading home. Sarah and I have a special evening planned," Silvia picked up her purse off the desk.

"How long has it been now?" Penelope asked.

"Three months," Silvia said proudly.

"Did Sarah bring a U-Haul to the first date?" Penelope asked and ducked when Silvia threw a stapler at her.

"Try to stay sober honey; and try not to fuck the first guy you run into at the Longhorn," Silvia hefted her purse and turned towards corridor that led to the elevator.

"I'm going nowhere near the Longhorn. I have chores to take care of," Penelope called after her, tracing her finger down the runner in her nylons.

Penelope went home and resisted the temptation of the single cold Lone Star calling to her from the refrigerator. She picked up all her laundry and filled all three machines in the basement then she went back upstairs and cleaned her apartment. She went down to the corner store and bought two bags of groceries, resisting the temptation to buy more booze. She bought half a dozen pairs of pantyhose and three pairs of hold-up stockings. She came back and put her groceries away, after ditching the two mouldy Tupperware containers, and went down to the basement and put her laundry in the dryers.

Feeling proud of herself Penelope took off her work clothes and jammed the suit into a laundry bag. She didn't bother showering or changing her underwear, she just slipped into a skirt, blouse and heels. She picked up the overstuffed laundry bag and bundled it into her shitty old Mustang. The back seat was littered with candy wrappers, empty beer bottles, old newspapers, even a crunchy pair of pantyhose. She scooped it all up and dropped it in the trash.

"What a good girl you are Penelope," she said to herself as she pulled up at the twenty-four hour drycleaners and dropped off three suits, two dresses and a couple of skirts.

Penelope was proud of herself. She had gotten her house in order and hadn't taken a drink since breakfast. She had to drive past The Longhorn on the way home and her car seemed to drive itself into the parking lot.

The Longhorn was the city of Balwyn's cop bar and even at ten o'clock on a Tuesday night there were plenty of drinkers, some were guys and gals who had just come off shift and some of the cops seemed to live there. Penelope pulled up her usual seat at the bar and a JD on ice and Lone Star chaser appeared miraculously in front of her. The bartender knew her almost better than Silvia did.

She raised her glass to a photo of her father, Charlie Bishop, hanging up on the wall behind the bar with a bunch of photos of other dead cops.

Her father was a legend in the Balwyn PD and was honoured and revered by most of the other cops, the white Anglo cops anyway, but Penelope knew better. She had solved his murder when she was still a rookie and had found out the truth. That he was a corrupt, philanderer and a racist who got killed by his own kind. But never let reality get in the way of hero-worship; she still felt like she walked in his shadow.

Further along the wall was a photograph of Sargent Randolph Cody who had been awarded the Police Medal of Valour. He had been her husband but their marriage had been falling apart long before he got killed by a hit and run driver whilst attending to a MVA. Penelope didn't know why she felt responsible for his death but she did, even after all these years.

She ran her finger down the neck of the beer bottle following a bead of condensation when she became aware that someone was sitting beside her.

"Hi Mitch," she said without looking up.

"Hi princess," Mitch O'Donnell replied.

"Don't call me that. You can call me Lieutenant, Ma'am, or call me Penelope when I'm off duty and that's all," She replied dryly.

"Even when I'm fucking you?" Mitch grinned.

"Well you aint fucking me tonight Mitch because I'm having this one drink and going home," Penelope said forcefully.

"Sure you are princess," Mitch chuckled.

Penelope and Mitch fell through the door of her apartment two hours later.

"God you get me hot woman," Mitch pulled her to him and kissed her passionately.

"Shut up and take to the bedroom, fuck me, and then let me sleep," Penelope was drunk and tired.

Mitch kicked the door closed and picked up Penelope and put her over his shoulder.

"Put me down lunkhead, you're drunker than I am," Penelope kicked her legs and batted at him.

"Stop that missy!" Mitch paddled her butt with his free hand.

Her skirt had ridden right up and he had free access to her ass.

He walked her to the bedroom and threw her on the bed; they were both laughing uncontrollably.

Mitch quickly kicked off his boots and shucked out of his jeans and shirt; he was sporting a good size erection in his jockeys. Penelope unbuttoned her blouse and tossed it on the floor.

Penelope lifted her legs off the bed and took off her the high heels.

"You know I like to fuck you wearing high heels," he helped her put them back on.

Mitch chuckled and reached for the hem of her skirt. Penelope had unzipped the side and the button on the waist and it slid down her legs and she tossed it aside.

"What the fuck are they!" Mitch pointed at her big white nylon granny panties.

Penelope blushed scarlet.

She put her fingers in the waistband to pull them down but Mitch jumped on the bed beside her and stopped her.

"Uh uh! You leave those puppies on I think they're sexy," Mitch stroked the front of her panties.

He kissed her passionately and she reached for his hard cock and stroked it, feeling the heft of it in her hand. Mitch kissed her harder as she worked her fingers up and down his cock; he reached for her breasts and tweaked her nipples bringing them to tumescence.

Penelope made another effort to take off her panties and once again Mitch stopped her.

"I really, really like them," he teased her.

"Well they are going to have to come off when you fuck me," Penelope laughed and kissed him again.

"Oh you know me better that that," Mitch said and climbed on top of her and spread her legs.

He pressed his cock against her panties and began to thrust.

"Mmm that's nice," he grinned down at her.

"Let's see," Penelope put her hand inside the waistband of her panties and pantyhose and freed her semi-erect penis from between her buttocks.

Mitch rubbed his cock against hers through the double layer of nylon and they both groaned. It was nice.

Penelope wrapped her legs around him and they rutted against each other, kissing and moaning, Mitch sucked on her breasts for a while until Penelope pulled his lips back to hers.

She reached out awkwardly but she managed to open the drawer in her bedside table and her fingers found the tube of lubricant she kept there. She handed it to Mitch who stopped molesting her long enough to lubricate his penis.

"What now big boy? You finally going to let me take my panties off?" Penelope grinned up at him.

"Fuck no!" Mitch grinned back at her.

He thrust a hand inside the leg-hole of the granny panties and tore a hole in the gusset of her pantyhose and before she could do or say anything he fell on her and drove his cock into her anus.

"Oh god!" Penelope moaned.

She wrapped her legs around him and kissed him, holding him to her, whispering obscenities into his ear, encouraging him to fuck her.

Mitch had a decent size cock and it filled her anus nicely, evoking a gratifying tingling sensation from her sphincter and a deep throbbing delectation from her prostate.

Mitch felt her anus squeeze his cock, he'd fucked Penelope often enough to know that she could manipulate the muscles in her sphincter and her anus to evoke the most wondrous of sensations and she was doing so now. They kissed and caressed and scratched and moaned, grinding against each other, each seeking to slake their lust.

Finally the big cock thrusting in and out of her anus combined with the delicious feel of Mitch's hard belly pressing on her nylon-swathed cock induced Penelope's orgasm. She pulled Mitch hard against her and drummed her heels on his back as she came, writhing beneath him, kissing him so hard that their teeth clicked.

Her anus spasmed and wrested Mitch of his seed. He clung to her as he ejaculated, his cock buried deep inside her. He could feel the warm viscous nectar of Penelope's semen soaking her panties, smearing on his belly.

They clung to each other until they were both drained; then Penelope pushed him off her.

"Can I stay the night?" Mitch asked sitting on the edge of the bed lighting a cigarette.

"Fuck no!" Penelope said through a yawn.

"Can I have those panties then?" he smiled cheekily at her.

"Fuck no!" she replied but she was smiling.

Mitch put his cigarette down and play-wrestled with her and eventually she gave up her panties.

"I'll treasure them," Mitch held them out and surveyed the large pair of underpants and laughed.

Penelope pulled up the covers and snuggled into the pillow.

"Fuck off Mitch. Go home to your wife. Lock the door on your way out," she was annoyed by his antics and sleepy.

To be continued

12