Caught with Consequences Ch. 01

Story Info
Trans lawyer negotiates the release of kidnapped daughter.
10.8k words
4.57
22.7k
31

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,983 Followers

Chapter One -- The Abduction

Author's note: You are about to meet up with Adele Edwards and Celia Bettany whom you met during my stories Consent and Laid Bare. You will also become reacquainted with Cassandra Rivers who was the lead character in both Biker Bitch and Executive Solutions. I hope you enjoy this three-part story.

The late model white Ford Econoline van was parked illegally across the road from Bruin Fitness Center at UCLA. Two men sat in the front staring out the window.

Two young women in cheerleader outfits sat on a bench across the road waiting for the shuttle bus. They were looking intently at their smart phones; swiping and tapping the screen whilst talking to each other, multitasking as young women were want to do. Their gym bags were on the sidewalk and they rested their feet on them uncaring and unaware that they were sitting with their legs wide open and that their little cheerleader skirts concealed nothing.

The day was cool but the sun was bright and their suntan pantyhose glistened and their chests glowed with the sheen of sweat above the tight-fitting spandex bodices. They were blonde-haired and pretty, typical California girls, their makeup had run a little during cheer practice but it made them look sexier, or so the man sitting in the passenger seat thought.

The man liked the body-hugging blue and yellow cheerleader uniforms especially the ridiculously-short skirts that exposed their toned thighs clad in the shimmering tights and the tight yellow spandex panties that swathed their bodies so tightly that he could make out the shape of their pubic mounds.

He moved the erection in his tight jeans to a more comfortable position.

"Any sign of them yet?" he asked his partner without taking his eyes off the cheerleaders.

The other man put the small field glasses he was using down on the dash and checked his watch.

"Not yet but their spin class should have finished ten minutes ago," he replied and picked up the binoculars again.

"Stop checking out the talent and keep your eye out for campus police and parking Nazis like you're supposed to. You'll get plenty of time to ogle young girls when we pick up our passengers. You can play with them a little too but don't spoil the merchandise," the man chuckled, scanning the area with the field glasses.

Kimberly Edwards and her friend Alisha Common skipped down the steps outside the Fitness Centre intending to cross the street to Bruin Walk. They were clad in spandex tights and crop tops and wore expensive cycling shoes. Kimberly's strawberry-blonde hair was tied in a ponytail and it flew behind her as she scampered down the stairs; Alisha's black hair had been stylishly straitened and highlighted and framed her pretty face. Both girls had worn full makeup to the spin class because to them looking beautiful was just as important as the exercise.

"There they are!" the driver pointed excitedly.

The pretty white girl and the pretty black girl approached the crossing weighed down by their gym bags and the suit carriers that they had hooked over their shoulders.

The driver started the engine whilst his partner climbed into the back of the truck and opened a ripstop nylon bag from which he took out several cable ties two gags and a Ziploc bag with two sponges inside it. He pulled down his ski-mask and pulled on his surgical gloves, adjusting them to fit. The driver made a U-turn across Charles E Young Drive and pulled up under a grove of trees adjacent to Bruin Walk. He left the engine running and joined his partner in the back of the van pulling on his own mask and gloves.

It couldn't have gone better. The usually busy street was quiet and there was no one else on the path as the girls drew level with the van talking excitedly and taking no notice of their surroundings. The chemical smell from the sponges was so strong that the men held them down by their sides so as not to be affected.

One of the men flung open the door and the other leapt out and grabbed Kimberly and put the sponge over her nose and mouth before she could scream and his partner did the same to Alisha. The girls dropped their suit carriers and gym bags and struggled briefly but the potent concoction of chemicals knocked them unconscious almost immediately.

The men manhandled the girls into the Econoline quickly, being careful not to injure them. They lay them on a large mattress in the back of the van and tossed their bags in after them. One man put the sponges back in the Ziploc bag whilst the other checked to make sure they hadn't left anything behind before he leapt into the cab and drove away.

The kidnapping had taken only seconds.

The men high-fived each other and then the man in the back got busy. He arranged the girls on the mattresses and cable-tied their hands and prepared the cable ties for their feet and the gags for their mouths. He pulled the curtain across the windows in the back of the van and across the driver's cabin so no one could look into the van. The back of the van became dark so he switched on the dome lights and took a good look at the girls.

The man was sweating with the exertion and he was excited both physically and sexually. Looking at the girls lying on the mattresses with their lycra-clad legs spread wide and their firm breasts heaving as they slept excited him further. The girls were both pretty and their makeup had run but that just made them prettier, almost slutty.

He checked that the curtain across the driver's cabin was secure and then he dropped his pants and freed his hard cock.

"This won't take long my pretties and you won't even know it happened," he whispered.

"Eeny, meeny, miny, moe," he began pointing at the girls alternately.

"Fuck it! I'm doing the blonde," he whispered excitedly.

The men had agreed not to physically assault the girls, not yet anyway, but a little dry humping wouldn't hurt anyone the man thought as he kicked Kimberly's legs wider apart and lay between them.

He wished she could see what he was doing to her but he consoled himself by kissing her unresponsive lips as he nestled his cock between her legs and rubbed it on her lycra-clad mound. Her body was warm and she smelled of perfume mingled with perspiration which inflamed his desire.

He thrust against her once, twice, three times and ejaculated, his creamy issue soaking into the navy blue spandex tights. He pressed his body against hers, feeling the firmness of her pert breasts and kissed her harder until he was finished.

He climbed off her and admired his work and then cleaned up with a cloth, wiping away any semen that had not been absorbed by her tights and then he put his manhood away. He took the remaining cable ties and secured Kimberly's ankles and then Alisha's, groping her breasts and her pubic mound quickly before he completed the task. He rearranged both girls so they would be as comfortable as possible; he even put pillows under their heads.

Finished with the girls he hung up their garment bags and then rifled through their gym bags. He located the girl's mobile phones and switched them off. It didn't matter that their current location could be pinpointed using the signals from their phones but it mattered that they could be tracked to their next location. He rummaged through the bags and found their wallets and checked their driver's licences. They had been tailing the girls for some time and were positive that they had collected the right women but it paid to be certain.

"It's definitely them," he stuck his head into the cab where his partner was driving, concentrating on the traffic, having removed his mask.

The last thing they needed was a moving violation.

"You didn't fuck with them did you?" the driver asked.

"Tempting as the prospect is... no I didn't," his partner lied.

"Make sure they behave themselves and stay quiet until we get where we're going," the driver grunted.

"And don't fuck them!" he called over his shoulder but his partner had already closed the curtain.

*****

Adele Edwards entered the offices of Edwards and Bettany -- Attorneys at Law striding confidently as was her way.

Adele was tall, standing five foot seven inches and she had long legs which she liked to show off by wearing her usual uniform of a designer suit with a short skirt and a long jacket and exclusive hosiery. Her hips were narrow and her buttocks pert and firm. She could have any size breasts she wanted as they were implants but she had settled on size 16 C-cups. She had lustrous shoulder-length brunette hair which always looked like she had just left her hairdresser. She was stunningly beautiful.

Adele was what is sometimes incongruously referred to as a 'pre-op transgender' which in her case was a ridiculous categorisation as she had never wanted gender reassignment surgery or more specifically vaginoplasty. She was completely female with the exception of having a penis.

She stopped at the office of her associate Michelle DeLong. Michelle had her Scottish mother's flaming red hair that cascaded to her shoulders. She had also inherited her mother's fair skin and fiery temper but she had her Neapolitan father's ability to control it.

Michelle was wearing a white business suit which flattered her red hair and fair skin; she was bent over her desk rummaging around in a drawer looking for a case file. Adele took some time to appreciate Michelle's shapely ass and long legs before she cleared her throat to announce her presence.

"Oh hi Adele, you're in early," Michelle gave her a killer smile.

It was Friday morning and both Adele and Celia were usually late arrivals; Thursday was their play night. Adele and Celia were in a committed relationship but they had an open marriage. Adele had her demons and a sexual appetite that required something Celia didn't have, and as much as Celia loved being made love to by her transgender wife, there was also something that Adele didn't have that she coveted.

To put it crudely: Adele liked cock and Celia liked cunt.

So Thursday night was the designated night off from their marriage. Celia spent the night with her friend Elidi Meriwether and Adele usually spent the night at a hotel with a male escort named Roy, although she was want to stray if she found a man who took her fancy and who could be discreet.

"If you call nine o'clock early, I suppose I am," Adele replied.

"How are you and Celia progressing with Brindle?" Adele leaned against the doorjamb and folded her arms.

The law firm had expanded after a landmark settlement against their adversary, the law firm of Grantham Walker and Tate who represented Brindle Coal and Power. Adele had made an out of court settlement in a case brought by the birthmother of her adopted daughter Kimberly against Brindle Coal and Power and made a tidy sum of money for the firm and had also put aside a significant sum of money in a trust fund for Kimberly's future.

The case had spurned the interest of other small groups who had failed in previous class action suits and who had come forward with renewed hope and vigour to the firm of Edwards and Bettany looking for a similar victory.

Very few people knew that the settlement had not been won on the merits of the case but because of the outrageous actions of the compliance arm of BC&P who had enlisted corrupt state and local officials to sabotage the case, even going to the extent of kidnapping Adele Edwards so that she could not file the suit within the court-mandated timeline.

Celia Bettany usually handled business and corporate law for the firm whilst Adele usually handled criminal litigation so the case that the firm was currently bringing against BC&P belonged to Celia, Michelle and the firm's corporate arm. Adele was dealing with a case in civil court that was high profile and very likely profitable. A woman had alleged that a very senior executive in a profitable company had taken advantage of her without consent and Adele and her client were hoping for a lucrative settlement.

"As we expected, Brindle are holding back on discovery. They've hired Peter Duffy again to manage their public relations side of the house and he's doing a good job convincing the state and county officials and the general population of Silas County that our case is bad for their future so prising information and deposing potential witnesses is proving difficult," Michelle explained.

"We're off to Kentucky tomorrow to meet with Peter Duffy and the BC and P lawyers and to depose more witnesses," she added.

"You've already had meetings with Peter Duffy here in LA I take it?" Adele asked.

"Not very productive I'm afraid," Michelle replied.

"Alright, well I'll be in my office if you need me," Adele turned to leave.

She poked her head back around the door.

"You didn't accidently fuck Peter Duffy again did you?" Adele smirked.

Adele ducked when Michelle threw a stapler at her.

Both she and Michelle had history with Peter Duffy and had been seduced by his charms but they were professional enough to put that aside when they were working as adversaries.

Adele grabbed coffee from the break room and settled at her desk ready to start her day. She fired up her computer and almost immediately a text box opened in a program she had never seen before.

'Are you alone?' the text read.

Adele hesitated and then typed.

'Yes.'

'Good. Close the door to your office and sit back down.'

Adele was suspicious but she complied. She was not sure if this was a prank or some anonymous informer about to provide her with some inside information about a case. It had happened before.

'Do NOT call the police! Do NOT call for help! Do NOT tell anyone! DO NOT SCREAM! Just watch the video and await further instructions,' the textbox said.

Adele's computer had dual screens and another window opened on the second monitor and Adele instinctively maximised it to fill the screen.

The spectacle on the screen was best described as dungeon-like. The room was dark and gloomy except for where two bright studio lights on tripod stands illuminated one wall. Whoever was holding the camera panned it around the room and then set it on a mount as the picture steadied. The camera panned right to the wall illuminated by the studio lights.

Adele stifled a scream.

Kimberly Edwards and her friend Alisha Common were dressed in their spin attire: spandex tights and crop tops. Both girls were wearing full makeup but it was smeared, especially their eye-makeup which had given them both panda-eyes because they had been crying. She recognised Kimberly's dishevelled strawberry-blonde hair and Alisha's tousled and tangled black hair. It was definitely her daughter and her daughter's best friend.

They were both chained to the wall by their wrists, their arms outstretched and their legs spread wide by stainless steel spreader-bars cuffed to their ankles.

She stifled another scream.

A man wearing a black tracksuit with a ski-mask covering his face came into view. He positioned himself between the girls and held up a newspaper. Whoever was operating the camera zoomed onto the newspaper. It was this morning's edition of the LA Times.

The man tossed the newspaper away and sidled up to Kimberly as the camera panned out. Kimberly looked terrified as the man caressed her, stroking her face. Tears streamed down her cheeks and Adele sobbed in sympathy with her daughter. The man turned around and caressed Alisha the same way. There was no sound but she could see that Alisha was sobbing.

The camera followed the man as he walked away from the girls and stood over a laptop computer sitting on a stool. As he began to type the words appeared in the textbox on Adele's screen.

'We have Kimberly and Alisha. You have just been given proof of life.'

'We can do anything we want to them any time we want. Can you imagine what I could do to your daughter Adele? Answer!'

Adele typed 'Yes', still in a state of shock.

'I bet they both have nice tight young pussies, and unless you do exactly what we tell you to do, my friend and I are going to find out. We'll play with them for a while, even film it for you, then when we've finished... well we won't need them anymore will we?'

'So you need to make it worth our while to keep them alive and unharmed. If you do what we ask when we tell you we will not touch them, in fact they will be well be cared for.'

The man turned to face the camera and she could see the evil smile even though he wore a mask.

'What do you want?' Adele regained her composure and typed in the question.

'That's the 64 thousand dollar question isn't it? But we want more than 64 thousand dollars Adele... a lot more.'

'We are reasonable people. By all means tell Celia; you have to. Tell whoever need to, so long as you trust them. Do whatever you have to do to meet our demands and keep your daughter and her friend safe. You are going to need some help to get what we want.'

'We need you to stay calm Adele. You and Celia need to go about business as usual; if fact it's imperative. Both of you MUST keep working your cases, that is essential. You will find out why later.'

'We will be in touch soon with our demands. DO NOT go to the authorities, we will know instantly. You can see we are intelligent and resourceful so don't treat us like idiots.'

"Oh by the way. By all means get your IT people to try to trace this conversation... they will find nothing and it will demonstrate to you how clever we are. Bye, Adele hahaha!'

The screen went blank and Adele's computer shutdown of its own accord and began to reboot.

When Adele's computer rebooted she tried in vain to find the textbox, then she looked at all the installed apps to see if she could find anything amiss but she was grasping at straws, she didn't know enough about IT to know if anything on her computer had been messed with.

Then the enormity of what she had just seen on the screen washed over her and she began to cry. Adele was strong. She had been in some tough situations before and she herself had been abducted and survived so she only allowed herself a few minutes of agony before she brought her emotions under control.

It was not the first time Kimberly had been abducted either. Kimberly was nearly thirteen years old when she and Adele had been abducted by two men and held in a shotgun shack deep in the Kentucky forest. Kimberly had been kept in a separate room while Adele was sexually assaulted repeatedly by the two men who held them. Adele had been complicit and a willing participant in the non-stop sex, sacrificing her dignity and morality to keep the men away from Kimberly.

The assaults continued until Kimberly had eventually freed herself and opened the door to the room where she was being held captive to find Adele bent over a table being sodomised by one of their captors. Kimberly had managed to get her hands on a shotgun and killed the man who was assaulting Adele and then Adele had shot the man who had intended to assault Kimberly.

Adele and Kimberly had escaped and torched the cabin and sworn each other to secrecy. Neither of them ever spoke about it again

Adele desperately hoped that Kimberly would not have to suffer the same terrible ordeal that she had been forced to endure and made the decision right there and then that she would comply with the instructions issued by her daughter's captors.

She doubted what she had seen on her screen was anything but real but we live in a world where elaborate internet scams and hoaxes are rife. She snatched up her phone and called Kimberly. The call went straight to a recorded message informing her that the phone was not in service. She worked the phone and brought up Alisha Common's number and got the same result.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,983 Followers