Sleeping Beauties Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penelope had a salad for lunch, which she hated, and ate self-consciously while Silvia and Bradley ate burgers and fries.

"I read up on you both before I came here. Silvia, I know that you transferred in from Houston a while ago but Penelope, you and your family have real history here," Bradley attempted to break the ice.

"Yeah but bad history," Penelope munched lettuce and took a sip of water.

"I find it amazing that you solved your own father's murder and because of you, Balwyn PD got shook up and overhauled for the better," Bradley said.

"It got shook up alright, I shot the Police Chief to death," Penelope snorted.

"In self-defence and exposed the deep seated corruption and discrimination,' Bradley continued.

Penelope dropped her knife and fork beside her plate.

"If you think this history lesson is somehow going to ingratiate yourself with me forget it."

"And that isn't the whole story; I'm no heroine. You left out the part where as well as being a cop killer I'm also a transgender alcoholic tramp. I drink too much and I fooled around on my husband who was a good man, I drove him to the point where he gave up on me and immersed himself in his work and because of me he died alone on a lonely highway, killed by a hit and run," Penelope lamented.

The table went deathly quiet.

"You could lose a few pounds too if you want complete honesty," Silvia needled Penelope to break the solemnness.

Penelope couldn't help smiling. She reached across the table and squeezed Silvia's hand briefly.

"Yeah... and I could lose a few," she smiled grimly.

When they got back to Police Plaza the database search had identified over one hundred possible matches to their killer's profile and crimes that possibly matched his signatures.

"What now?" Silvia asked.

"Good old fashioned policework. We divide them up and work through them one at a time and sort them into what we think could be credible matches to our perp's MO and signatures. Those we think aren't credible, we ditch. Then we delve deeper into the credibles," Bradley took off his jacket and hung it up.

"Shall we get working?" Bradley smiled and started distributing case files.

It was a long afternoon and Silvia noticed Bradley yawning repeatedly as it got late.

"Ok. You're bushed and we know that when we get tired we make mistakes so I'm calling it quitting time. We'll meet here again tomorrow and get stuck in ok?" Penelope and Bradley agreed.

Penelope was determined to go for another run, even though her legs were aching. If nothing else it would take her mind off booze and tire her out so she could sleep. She slipped back into her tights, sports top and running shoes.

Penelope was on her third lap of Balwyn City Park when Bradley Wilson jogged up beside her.

"Want a running partner?" he grinned at her.

It was cool in the evening and Bradley was wearing cross-fit leggings and matching long sleeve top, his well-toned body only made Penelope more self-conscious of her own physique.

"I doubt I could keep up," Penelope replied, deliberately looking ahead at the walking track.

"I can match your pace, be your running buddy. I can push you a little and then ease off when I see you are at maximum endurance or need to slow down," Bradley countered.

"No thanks," Penelope said brusquely.

"Oh come on, it's always better to train with someone else," Bradley perused the matter.

Penelope stopped running and stood still with her hands on her hips panting a little.

"Why are you pestering me?" she barked.

"Pestering?" Bradley stopped too but kept running on the spot.

"You tell me my family history, tell me I'm some kind of heroine, you wanna be my running buddy; you don't even know me so why do you wanna buddy up to me?" Penelope asked.

"Because I want to get to know you," Bradley gave her a grin that would melt any girl's heart.

"What are looking for; to put a freak on your scoreboard? Fuck the tranny cop?" Penelope hissed.

Bradley's face went from smile to frown; he looked genuinely hurt.

"You think I'm that guy?" Bradley was incredulous.

"I'm sorry. I'm the guy who volunteered to come to Balwyn because I wanted to work with you. I read about what you did when you were still a rookie and the profound affect you had on the PD here."

"I read up on your achievements since. An excellent street cop who climbed through the ranks doing honest policework. Made detective and worked Vice and then Homicide. Has one of the highest homicide cleanup rates in all of Texas law enforcement; this despite the tragedies in her life," Bradley had stopped running and shook his head.

"And yes I do think you are beautiful, despite how you put yourself down. Do I want to date you? Possibly; but it would just be dinner and maybe a movie but I can take a hint." he started jogging on the spot again.

"I'll keep it professional and if you want you can call the San Antonio Field Office tomorrow and have me replaced I won't object. Enjoy your run Penelope; see you tomorrow," Bradley turned and ran away.

Penelope turned around and ran in the opposite direction, running hard until she was physically sick and had a stitch. She walked home holding her side. She used the toilet, showered and brushed her teeth. She looked at herself critically.

She still had good bone structure and her face was still attractive even if she did have the beginnings of a little double chin. Her once long blonde hair was cut shorter, now shoulder length and desperately in need of a do. Her best feature, her captivating green eyes, still sparkled.

Penelope had shaved her legs and they were still in good shape, as were her 34B breasts, except for her small pot-belly and a little ass-sag, she still looked good. Yes she looked tired but she was already feeling better after just one day off the booze.

Bradley Wilson was still dressed in the hotel-provided bathrobe and about to order room service when his doorbell rang. He looked through the peephole and was surprised to see Penelope standing there. He opened the door.

"I'm an asshole," she said.

"You'll get no argument from me," Bradley didn't invite her in.

Penelope was a little stumped at being left standing in the doorway dressed in her evening coat.

"And I'd like to apologise. Please don't go back to San Antonio, your work today was insightful and I was churlish about it; probably a little jealous if I'm honest."

"And?" Bradley kept his hand on the door.

"And, I am an idiot not to accept your compliments so thank you and once again I apologise," Penelope couldn't look him in the eye.

"And?" Bradley hid his smile from her and kept the door barred.

"And if you wanted to buy me dinner sometime, I'd reconsider the invitation," Penelope looked up.

"But you accused me of being a man who just wanted to bed you, to put a notch on my headboard," Bradley replied.

"Ok, I'm really sorry I said that," Penelope shuffled her feet.

"Is that all?" Bradley asked.

"Yeah... I guess that's all," Penelope mumbled.

"Ok. Bye," Bradley closed the door.

Penelope sighed and turned to walk away.

Bradley flung the door open and pulled Penelope inside, slamming it behind her.

He held her at arm's length and looked her up and down.

Penelope blushed and tried to look away but Bradley put his fingers on her chin and gently lifted her face.

"You are beautiful," he sighed.

"Even with my little pot belly," Penelope blushed.

"I love your little pot belly," Bradley grinned.

"Can I kiss you?" he stared into her emerald green eyes.

"Can I just offer just one criticism of you?" Penelope whispered.

Bradley nodded.

"Sometimes you are too polite," Penelope leaned forward and placed her lips on his.

Bradley folded her into his arms and kissed her. Penelope put her arms around him and opened her mouth a little and sent the tip of her tongue exploring and Bradley reciprocated, holding her tighter.

"You're dressed in a bathrobe," she said breathlessly when they finally broke the kiss.

"And you still have your coat on," Bradley helped Penelope out of her heavy coat and folded it over a chair.

Penelope was wearing a little black A-line skirt, a red silk blouse, sheer black stockings and heels. She had accessorised a little in anticipation that Bradley might want to take her to dinner.

"You do look great," he smiled at her.

"I think you are over-complimenting me," Penelope blushed.

Bradley pulled her back into his arms and kissed her.

"I find you fascinating," he grinned.

"I have to ask. Is it because I'm transgender," Penelope looked a little concerned.

"I would be lying if I said no, but that just adds to your mystique. I consider you a rare and unique beauty who is in need further exploration, if I may be so bold as to use that analogy."

"Is that too forward?" he asked.

"And how do you intend to go about exploring my rare and unique beauty?" Penelope said coyly.

"I intend to get dressed and take you to dinner and have an insightful conversation with you and hang off every word you say to show how fascinated I am with you."

"If the date goes well and you decide I am worthy I intend to ask you out again and to continue to court you until I can convince you that my intentions are honourable," Bradley replied.

"So are you asking me out on a date right now?" Penelope teased him.

"You didn't come here dressed like that just to apologise. You could have come here still dressed in your jogging clothes to do that, although I don't mind adding that seeing you in your leggings and tight sports top was quite a delight," he grinned.

"Ok. Now you really are exaggerating. Let's just say I've said yes to dinner," Penelope capitulated.

"Ok. Let me go and get dressed; apparently the restaurant here is pretty good," Bradley kissed her cheek and retired to the bedroom.

Bradley disrobed and didn't hear Penelope slink into the bedroom behind him, her footsteps muffled by the thick carpeting.

Penelope pressed herself against his bare warm flesh and whispered in his ear.

"I'm nearly forty; I don't have time for the teenage crush phase of a relationship."

"How do you know I'm ready to go any further than dating just yet?" he replied.

"This is a good indication," Penelope reached around and squeezed his erect penis.

Bradley groaned.

He turned around and took Penelope in his arms and kissed her. This time she opened her mouth immediately so they could tongue-kiss. Penelope continued to squeeze his cock and it grew to full tumescence in her hand.

Bradley led Penelope to the bed and lay her down and scooted up close to her. He kissed her softly and his hands began to explore her body. He slowly unbuttoned her blouse and unclasped her brassiere and then he stroked her breasts, his fingers caressing the tender flesh and her enlarged nipples. He noticed the fading bruises on her alabaster skin but said nothing.

Bradley lowered his face to her bosom and spent some time using his mouth on her breasts, kissing and licking her areola and then moving on to her nipples. Penelope guided his head where she needed it while she slowly stroked his hard cock, milking little jewels of pre-ejaculate which she rubbed into his sensitive flesh.

"Can I undress you?" Bradley sighed.

"Remember the one criticism I had of you sometimes being too polite?" Penelope whispered.

Penelope raised herself up so Bradley could remove her blouse and brassiere, than he helped her slip out of her skirt. She was wearing red satin full-cut bikini panties, her black stockings were hold-ups and at this stage he had no intention of removing either.

He lowered his face to her belly and kissed the pale flesh. Penelope was self-conscious and tried to move his face from there but he resisted and continued to kiss and caress her there with his lips and tongue. Eventually he moved down to her hips and then to her thighs, using his mouth while his hands fondled her breasts.

Penelope was uncomfortably tumescent and needed to free her erect penis from between her legs and was about to do so when Bradley moved his mouth down to her panties. He licked the front of them and slipped his fingers inside and found the tape holding her tucked penis and scrotum in place.

He tore it off and Penelope winced but she sighed when her bloated penis sprang free and her testes descended. Bradley stroked her hardened phallus through the red satin and smiled when he saw a little wet patch darken the fabric.

Penelope indicated that she wanted him to lie top to tail with her and when he shifted position she took him in her mouth and began to suckle his hard cock. Bradley gasped and eased Penelope's cock out of the leg-hole of her panties and reciprocated, using his lips and tongue to good effect.

Penelope removed his cock from her mouth briefly.

"This is not your first rodeo is it cowboy?" Penelope sighed.

"My last girlfriend was transgender. How am I doing do far?" he chuckled.

"Less talking, more fellatio," Penelope guided his penis back to her mouth.

Bradley returned to licking, kissing and sucking Penelope's penis, swallowing her pre-cum as the delightful little gobbets oozed from her glans. Penelope was enjoying working on Bradley's cock with her mouth but she was close to climax and she wanted him inside her.

Bradley got the message and changed position, lifting her legs up high and kneeling between them. He rubbed his face on her nylon-sheathed calves and kissed her ankles, knowing that she was impatient and deliberately drawing out the consummation of their passion.

He eased aside the gusset of her panties and saw the tell-tale gleam of lubricant around her puckered sphincter. She was pre-lubricated.

"So you just came here to apologise but you decided to lubricate your anus just in case," he needled her, smiling down at her, his eyes filled with lust.

"We can always stop now if you don't want to..." Penelope didn't finish her response because Bradley pushed his glans inside her sphincter.

"Oh dear," Penelope sighed looking up at him, her vivid green eyes sparkling with passion.

"Is that ok?" Bradley looked down at her with a concerned look.

"Too polite, remember?" Penelope opened her legs and pushed up, slowly impaling herself on his hard rod.

They both moaned and then Bradley fell on her, kissing her while he rutted; fucking her hard and fast.

Penelope closed her legs around him and held him close, rising to meet his thrusts, encouraging him. His cock was long and thick and he knew how to use it, driving it deep inside Penelope and stimulating her prostate. They kissed and fucked with fervour, both working hard to climax. Penelope used her sphincter and anal muscles to squeeze Bradley's cock and she heard him gasp and felt his cock quiver inside her.

She pushed her belly up so that her cock was rubbing on his hard flesh through her panties.

When Bradley filled her with his hot seed she came with him, her own semen flooding her panties and smearing Bradley's belly.

They fucked hard, wresting every scintilla of pleasure from each other, kissing and pawing at each other, Penelope raking her high heels on his flanks, like she was riding a stallion.

Bradley lay on top of Penelope exhausted and she lay beneath him panting.

When Bradley finally regained control of his breathing he started to kiss her all over again.

"What about dinner?" Penelope asked.

"Fuck dinner! Is that impolite enough for you?" he lowered his face to her breasts.

Penelope giggled like a girl. She realised that for the first time in a long time she was actually making love, not just fucking to forget.

To be continued

12