Sleeping Beauties Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bradley rounded the pickup and saw Penelope sprawled against the back of truck. There was a man behind her with his pants down, trying to hold Penelope's skirt up out of the way whilst trying to keep her from falling over while he jabbed at her buttocks with his hard cock.

Penelope's panties and pantyhose were bunched around her knees and she looked befuddled and stupefied, almost senselessly drunk. She was swaying and the man kicked her feet further apart.

"Fucking stay upright you bitch!" the man grunted as he tried in vain to penetrate her.

Bradley walked up and hit the man with a roundhouse punch and heard a crack as the man's jaw broke. The man fell to the ground unconscious and Penelope fell to her knees beside him and began to puke.

She lifted her head and looked at Bradley, ropes of vomit stuck to her hair.

"Whatdya do that for?" she looked at him through unfocussed eyes and promptly passed out.

Penelope woke up late the next day feeling she'd gone ten rounds with a heavyweight prize-fighter and lost. She was in a strange bed and it took her a while for her to get her bearings and then she realised that she was in Bradley Wilson's hotel room.

"Shithouse mouse!" she hissed.

She tentatively looked under the bedclothes and saw that she was dressed in a pair of men's briefs. She was wearing a clean white shirt, one of Bradley's, and her hair smelled of shampoo.

Penelope tried to remember what had happened last night and couldn't remember anything after entering the Longhorn. She looked around the room but couldn't see any of her own clothing, and then she heard the door to the hotel suite open and Bradley's footsteps approaching.

Bradley Wilson stopped in the doorway and leaned against the jamb. He was holding a garment bag which he held up so she could see it.

"I took the liberty of taking your keys and going round to your place to get you a change of clothes."

"Was I an asshole?" she looked at him sheepishly.

"You were passed out at first then you came too in the car and called me some names I've never heard before... and I was a Marine! Then you tried to hit me and missed, but you managed to throw up in my lap, other than that you were a lady," Bradley grinned.

Penelope grimaced.

Bradley entered the bedroom and put the garment bag on the couch, unzipped it and took out one of Penelope's suits which he hung on the back of the door.

"I don't know why you brought me a suit. I don't have a job to go to," Penelope sighed.

"I called the Chief of Detectives and told him that we were leaving early to drive to Austin to re-interview Kimberley Morris. You're off the hook for two days," Bradley went out into the small kitchen-diner.

He had moved into a self-contained apartment on one of the hotel's upper floors when he realised that he would be staying in Balwyn indefinitely.

Penelope bowed her head and said a silent prayer.

Bradley came back in with two steaming cups of coffee and offered her one.

Penelope sat up in bed, took the coffee and took a sip and sighed.

"Silvia?" Penelope cringed.

"Said to tell you that are no longer going to her bridesmaid and that you are getting nothing for Christmas. Other than that she is just glad you are safe," he took a sip of his coffee.

"Safe? How bad was I?" Penelope took another sip and then put her cup down on the bedside table.

"You don't remember?" Bradley couldn't help smiling.

"What?" Penelope squeezed his wrist.

"Mitch O'Donnell was trying to do ungentlemanly things to you out back in the car park," Bradley took another sip.

Penelope winced. Some of what had happened began to filter through the haze.

"That asshole!" Penelope hissed.

"I don't know who was drunker, you or him. I'll leave you to shower and dress. We'll have to go to Austin now so our story holds up. It's ok though, I wouldn't mind bouncing a few ideas off Detective Patton," Bradley got up off the bed and closed the door behind him when he left the room.

Penelope got out of bed gingerly and walked over the dresser. Her handbag, purse and mobile phone were laid out on top and she thanked whoever the god was who looked after drunks. She foraged through the garment bag and found clean underwear, a pair of black low heels, two packages of pantyhose and her travelling cosmetics and toiletry kit.

She climbed back into bed and called Silvia on her phone.

Penelope came out of the bedroom looking remarkably well. Bradley was sitting on the couch, case files spread out on the coffee table in front of him.

Penelope sat down beside him, leaned in and softly kissed his check.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"What for?" Bradley remained staring down at the paperwork on the table.

"For everything. I know that you put yourself out there for me and risked getting into trouble yourself," she replied.

"It's what you do when you love someone," Bradley said quietly.

"Even if they don't deserve it?" Penelope said just as softly.

Bradley turned to face her and brushed her bangs out of her eyes.

"If you love someone, they deserve everything you can give them."

Penelope leaned in to kiss him and Bradley turned away.

"Don't Penelope. It hurts more when the person you love doesn't love you back. It's bad enough seeing you every day, longing for you, needing you, but knowing that even if you were to rekindle our relationship my love for you would not be reciprocated."

"But you deserve everything I can give you," Penelope took his hand in hers.

He turned to face her again.

"Because I do love you. I've spent all this time trying to deny my love for you because I'm afraid I'll lose you, just like I lost my husband," she searched his eyes.

This time when she leaned in to kiss him he let her. Then he returned the kiss and took her in his arms. They kissed for what seemed like an eternity and when they broke the kiss they looked at each other sheepishly, like teenagers on their first date.

"Did you really break Mitch O'Donnell's jaw?" she smiled at him.

"He was messing with my girl," he smiled back.

They had no time to fool around because they needed to get to Austin but when they checked into their hotel suite they didn't wait to unpack before they leapt onto the bed, Bradley naked and Penelope in her underwear and heels. For a minute or two Bradley felt guilty about fucking Meadow Dupree but it didn't last long.

They kissed and canoodled for a bit, getting each other hard and stroking each other's cocks. When they were both fully tumescent they lay head to toe and went to work sucking, licking and tonguing each other's cocks.

Penelope worked her lips up and down Bradley's shaft, using her tongue on his glans, even nipping him gently and Bradley sucked on Penelope's cock, doing a thing with his tongue that felt like a thousand butterflies tickling her fraenulum.

"Mmm, you are so good at that," Penelope sighed.

"You're pretty good yourself but I want to kiss you," Bradley spat out Penelope's cock.

"Ok, come here cry baby," she rolled onto her back and opened her arms to receive him and Bradley did not disappoint.

He kissed her tenderly and slowly built up the passion, pressing his cock against hers, and stroking her breasts and tweaking her nipples until they were hard pink berries. Penelope gripped his cock firmly and squeezed it as she slid her tongue into his mouth.

They both knew it was time and Bradley pulled down Penelope's panties and tossed them aside. She scooted up the bed a little and placed two pillows under the small of her back and opened her legs. She took Bradley's erect penis in her hand and guided it to her sphincter and he slid inside her, right up to the hilt. He kissed her, not moving, afraid he would prematurely ejaculate. Penelope crossed her ankles behind his back and her arms around his neck kissed him long and deep and began to writhe beneath him.

Bradley could feel Penelope's hard cock pressing against his belly, dripping pre-ejaculate and he started to fuck her. He drove himself deep inside her and then pulled out until just his glans remained gripped by her sphincter, and then he drove in again.

Penelope encouraged him, whispering obscenities in his ear, begging him to fuck her, to make her come. She worked her buttocks, her sphincter and her anus, doing all the things she knew drove him wild and was rewarded when he pulled her hard against him and came deep inside her. She came with him, spraying her hot spend on his belly.

They both moaned and cried out at the peak of their passion, holding onto each other, kissing fervently and spending their essence.

After; they in each other's arms and softly kissed and caressed each other.

"I do love you. I'm not just saying it," Penelope curled up against him.

"That works out just fine, because I love you too; with all my heart," he whispered in her ear.

*****

Penelope and Bradley had passed Michael Kendal driving in the opposite direction as they drove to Austin. Not long after they passed, Michael pulled into a byway and took the stocking out of the glove compartment and tended to himself while looking at video on his tablet of him raping Bethany Stills. The head-mounted GoPro had worked a treat and he was able to splice the video so he could see their bodies on the bed and the POV of her face, her eyes filled with terror and then she inexplicably became confused and then surprised when he made her orgasm.

He cleaned up, hit the road and checked into his usual hotel in Balwyn City. He had meetings all the next day at Kent Pharmaceuticals attending product reviews but he had plenty of time afterwards to go hunting.

Ellen Wright was a head trauma nurse at Saint Barnaby's Hospital in Balwyn and unfortunately for her she caught Michael Kendal's eye during a seminar at Kent Pharmaceuticals, the topic being advances made regarding analgesics, antipyretics, sedatives, and muscle relaxants commonly used in trauma theatres.

These seminars were really just pitches to encourage prospective clients to trial and ultimately purchase the latest FDA approved products developed by the big drug companies. To Ellen it meant a paid work day away from the hospital grounds and free canapés and cocktails after the seminar.

Ellen was a buxom woman of thirty eight who was confident with her good looks and had sweeping raven hair, long shapely legs and a vivacious personality. She'd been married twice but it didn't stick and for the last five years she'd been foot loose and fancy free. She had no kids and never regretted not having any. She liked to take long overseas holidays and was not averse to having a holiday romance or two but had no interest in a permanent relationship.

Initially Michael Kendal's intent was to have one drink at the post-seminar mixer and then hit the bars and nightclubs and go hunting for his next victim but once again it appeared that his victim had found him.

Michael was taken with Ellen as soon as he saw her and made sure that he remained in earshot of her so he could eavesdrop but was careful not to engage with her directly. It was easy to do as Ellen was loud and gregarious and had not let a waiter pass her by without taking a drink off his or her tray.

When he had gleaned all he could without becoming obvious he left the soiree and went back to his hotel and went to work on his laptop finding out everything he could about Ellen Wright.

She had a Facebook page which he accessed and looked at a procession of pictures of her in various holiday venues around the world and in a few of them she was unashamedly accompanied by handsome men, some of them considerably younger than her. She was active on two dating sites and expressed that she was interested in uninhibited single men who were self-sufficient, generous and liked to carouse a little but was definitely not interested in a serious relationship. Her tagline read: Gregarious attractive single thirty-something woman looking for occasional NSA fun on neutral ground with likeminded men.

Needless to say she had had hundreds of hits and offers but she was very selective about whom she actually met.

She lived alone in a small but well-appointed house on the outskirts of the city centre which had very basic security system and she had a pet Schnauzer which she adored. The dog would not be a problem and the security system could be easily dealt with. Michael drove around to where Ellen lived and spent a few hours conducting surveillance.

Michael thought he could probably use a variation of the dog park scam he had used on Mary Whitehouse, especially as Ellen was a dog lover. If he could convince her to let him into her house the security system would not be a problem. He hacked into Saint Barnaby's Hospital computer system and accessed their personnel database and found Ellen Wright's work roster.

Once again he was in luck. She was working the next day and then had two rostered days off. He opened his rape kit and double checked everything was in order. The lingerie and heels he had purchased for his next victim was still in its packaging so he unpacked it and put one set of everything into the large Ziploc bags ready for use and laid the other set aside for his own personal use later.

He packed everything back into the trunk of his hire car and drove around the city until he found a suitable vehicle parked in a long term parking lot and stole the plates.

Now he was ready. He would spend the next day attending to business and if all went well he would spend the next night and most of the next day attending to Ellen Wright.

The next evening he waited until he was certain that she was home and settled in for the evening and the street was clear. It was dark and cold and the streets were uninviting which worked in his favour. Michael was dressed in his tracksuit, beanie and gloves with his fanny pack around his waist and held a dog leash in his hand.

The motion activated security light came on as he approached Ellen's door but he was prepared for that; a fringing hedge in the front garden concealed the front door from the street. He heard someone approach the door and an eye obscured the lens of the peephole.

Michael held up the dog leash, shrugged his shoulders and gave a conciliatory grin. He had lost his dog.

The door opened but only as far as the security chain and Ellen's face appeared in the gap. Her Schnauzer began to yap and Michael turned on his most brilliant smile. He held up the leash.

"Look I know it's a long shot but I was walking my Blue Terrier along the street and foolishly let her off the leash to do her business and she ran off and I wondered if my dog might be here in your yard," Michael began.

He'd done a little research and found that the Blue Terrier was a related breed to the Schnauzer. He saw the look of concern cross Ellen's face that only a dog lover could have at Michael's predicament.

"I've searched up and down the street already and can't find her. I don't want to disturb you and there is no need to come outside; I'd just like to go and have a look," he gave her a look that said he was sorry to bother her.

Fortune smiled on him again when Ellen's Schnauzer stuck it's snout out the door and he bent down and patted it. The dog was friendly and showed her appreciation by licking his hand.

"Of course you can look honey, I'll turn on the security lighting and open the side gate," Ellen smiled at him.

"Can I give your dog a treat?" Michael was fussing with the dog now that she had taken the chain off the door.

"She's had dinner but one little treat won't hurt," Ellen said.

It was the last thing she ever said because rather than a doggy treat, Michael produced his chloroform solution drenched dust mask from his fanny pack and with lightning quick reflexes he pressed it to her face and held her head there with his other hand. She struggled briefly, being a bigger woman, but she soon succumbed.

The stupid mutt followed them inside, all excited, thinking it was a game. Michael closed the door and dragged Ellen into the kitchen, the dog tagging along. He lured the dog into the pantry and silently took care of it.

Now that he had control of the situation he took a while to think things through. Michael was aware that he was letting his lust take over his intellect and he didn't want to make any mistakes that would get him caught, Texas still had the death penalty.

He put on his pantyhose do-rag and surgeons gloves to prevent him shedding any hair or leaving any prints and attended to Ellen Wright. He dragged her into the bedroom which thankfully was on the same floor; she was a big woman. He unceremoniously dumped her on the floor and took a syringe from his fanny pack and looked at the measuring gauge. Now that he had hefted her, Michael realised that he had underestimated how much of his special potion he would need to use on Ellen.

He took out the vial of neuromuscular blocker and plunged the needle into it and topped up the syringe to what he estimated was the required dosage. As soon as Ellen showed signs of rousing he plunged the syringe into her and sat beside her waiting for it to have the desired effect. He watched her eyes begin to focus and then fill with horror.

"You know who I am, don't you?" he softly stroked her raven hair.

"Well don't worry Ellen we are going to have a nice time together; I'm sure you will enjoy it," he smiled at her and saw the sheer panic in her eyes.

He turned off all the lights in the rest of the house and pulled the curtains closed. He checked the alarm and saw the red light burning on the LED above the word unarmed then he turned off the motion-activated security light above the front door. He put on his woollen gloves and beanie and walked casually over to his car and drove down Ellen Wright's driveway and parked at the rear of the house under an enclosed car port. The hedges surrounding the house shielded him from prying eyes but he kept all the lights off and was as quiet as possible as he unloaded his suitcase and propped it against the back door.

Michael went around front and let himself back inside, closed and locked the door, and went through the kitchen to the back door and hefted his rape kit into the kitchen. He rested awhile and then stripped naked and put on his spandex bodysuit and a fresh pair of latex gloves and lay out all the items he would need on the kitchen counter.

Michael lifted Ellen onto the bed and stripped her. She was tall, had large breasts and a clipped bush; a magnificent specimen. He clipped the garter belt around her waist and rolled the nylons up her legs and clasped the welts to the garters. He was glad that he had bought the extra-long size stockings. He pulled the nylon panties up her legs and fitted them around her buttocks with a little difficulty but soon had them smoothed to his satisfaction and then fitted the flimsy brassiere which barely contained her breasts.

It was all appearance over function anyway. The bra, panties and stockings were navy blue which had not been easy to find and he had given up trying to find blue high heels in the large size he wanted and had settled on black.

He bought his cosmetics kit over to the bed and applied foundation, finishing powder and heavy black eyeliner to Ellen's face followed by purple and mauve eyeshadow, black mascara, rouge and the two-coat bright-red lipstick he liked. He sprayed her liberally with Christian Dior Poison and put the little bottle aside because he intended to stay a while and would need to freshen up the perfume regularly.

Michael fitted the black high heels to her, squeezing her feet into them. Finally he fitted her with a stylised blue and white nun's veil that he had bought from a cosplay shop.

He noticed that Ellen had been following him with her eyes whenever he came into her field of view. There was almost a look or resignation in them so he knelt next to her and showed her the huge bulge in crotch of his bodysuit. That induced a look of alarm.