Sleeping Beauties Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not long now Ellen, I just want to have a good look at you before I fuck you," he said to her cheerfully.

He posed her how he liked, with her arms by her side and her legs spread wide. He checked that the GoPro on the dresser was filming and had a good field of view and then fitted the head-strap and GoPro to his head. He unrolled four extra-large condoms and put them on the bedside table, then he unwrapped another and rolled it on his erect penis.

He surveyed Ellen Wright in all her glory. He could hardly wait to fuck her.

What he really wanted to do was take off the condom and pull down the hood of his bodysuit and lap at her cunt through the flimsy blue panties while he rubbed his cock on her silky nylons than plunge his naked cock inside her and kiss her fervently until he came deep inside her, but that would be suicidal.

There may be a way to do that with future sleeping beauties, but not this one. He would make do with kissing her and then when he was done with her he would wipe her lips and rinse her mouth out with his special DNA destroying oxygen-producing detergent. After that he would fix her makeup and lipstick and pose her and of course he would inseminate her with horse semen before he left.

"Ok Ellen. Shall we begin," he watched the terror return to her eyes as he climbed onto the bed.

To be continued