Sleeping Beauty

Story Info
A woman on the run breaks into the wrong house.
3.5k words
4.18
21.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was alone and desperately afraid. The house is empty like every other house on the block. It's winter on an expensive strip of the East coast and it's desolate up till town miles away. Why this house? It is set back from the street and with its high fence it was perfect for her. Breaking in was easy and soon she was making herself at home in the stranger's vacation house. She rummaged through the kitchen but the was nothing much to eat until she hit the jackpot in the freezer.

It was a cheap frozen lasagna but to her, it was looking Divine. With the lasagna in the oven, she throws her bag in the master bedroom and heads straight to the bath. The hot water in the shower might as well have been ambrosia. For a long time, she worked through layer after layer of grime from days... no weeks on the road. Finally clean she steps out into the steam of the master bath and towels off. She is hit with a wave of exhaustion as she puts on an oversized button-up shirt. Fumbling in her bag she finds her least dirty panties and put them on before collapsing into the glorious queen size bed. She is asleep in moments.

He pulls up to his vacation home the whole damn place is a ghost town this time of year. He is tired and if he were, to be honest, a little heartsick. Why should he miss his late wife? After all she put him through who could miss her? But what bothered him more in this moment was what had driven him to come all the way out here.. to the scene of her infidelity her betrayal. 'Perhaps you want some kind of closure,' he thought to himself and his responding laugh was an ugly thing to hear.

He just needed one night then he could have the damn place ready for sale and never see it again. He opened the door and was hit by the last smell he expected cooking food... was that lasagna? In that first puzzled moment, he dropped his overnight bag and started for the kitchen. For the briefest of seconds, he was a newlywed looking to find his lovely wife. Then reality kicked back in and he was tense alert and ready for the intruder.

But the interloper was nowhere to be seen. Anger grew as he looked through the rooms systematically until he reached the master bedroom. He opens the door praying for someone to hit to yell at to vent all his emotions on, what he saw was a woman lying on his bed looking for all the world like a bedraggled princess. He quietly shut the door again and returned to the kitchen and turned off the stove. He was smiling now a wide cruel smile.

Consciousness tugged at her mind as something tugged at her right wrist. Suddenly she was completely awake and in a state of horrified panic. She was completely bound to the four posts of the bed with some kind of rope. A man looked up from where he had just finished tying the last knot around her wrist. At his smile, she lets out a gasping scream.

He laughs at her and she shivers as they both see all the empty houses stretching for miles along the winter shoreline in their mind's eye. He looks at his prize remembering all the nasty thing his wife told him she would do with her filthy 'lover' in this very room. Now he would play them out with this poor woman. Perhaps closure was possible after all.

He stepped away from the bed and admired his handy work and her. She was lovely in her desperation and he loved the small distressed sounds she was making. She pulled on her bonds in a panic then as logic returned she managed to slowly stop herself wile she still had circulation. The ropes would not give way, would her captor relent? No the look on his face did not give her hope. Her voice sounded so small and frightened in her ears. "Please... please why?"

The man cocks his head quizzically saying "Why not? You broke into my house after all. Cooked my food I will do just as I please my dear." being called 'my dear' in that way made her cold to the bone. He sat down next to her on the bed facing her and put his hand on her stomach. Under her shirt her muscles clenched and she realized she was shaking all over from the strain of not giving into her panic. Steadying her voice as best she could she choked out "please no!" breath then "I am sorry I broke in."

Pleading now "I will just leave I can pay for the food please!" it sounded so desperate and she winced he chuckled and slowly undid a button on her shirt.

"No, my dear don't apologize you are exactly what I need." She inhales deeply as a finger brushes her skin as he goes for the next button. She counts in her head 'how many left until I am completely exposed to him?' Her brain reacts to this oddly almost excited, but fear grips her to badly to notice just yet.

His heart is pounding 'what the hell am I doing?' his actions far out way the intrusion. If the cops were to show up he was screwed! Still, he knew he would not stop. Not because he could not but because he did not want to. He watches her struggle to master her fear as he finishes undoing all her buttons. Then almost reverently he pulls open her shirt revealing magnificent breasts.

She sucks in air stifling a sob as his hand moves up her stomach and stops between her breasts. Then softly he moves his hand gliding over one then the other just brushing her suddenly hard nipples. She gasps and shivers. Her mind does that thing again. It seems to almost to want more.

"Shit" she breathes 'What is wrong with me' she thinks eyes locked on her captor. This is wrong so damn wrong. The fear and indignation are at war with the want inside her. It was not that he was good-looking, in fact, he was rather ordinary. It was that he was cruel, his eyes told her that, and gentle all at the same time. But how could part of her want this? How could she even think such a thing? She felt him lean in looking her dead in the eye.

"Your all mine tonight," he says in a low primal tone. To her horror, he was pulling out a pocket knife and opening it.

She shrieked "Shit" louder this time, but he was already slowly, carefully drawing the blade down from her throat to between her breasts. She held perfectly still expecting the worst. The knife blade, however, slid over the skin of her stomach barely leaving a scratch until it met her panties.

Unaware she is holding her breath as he flips the blade and cuts through the side of her panties. He hears her breath come back in ragged gasps as he cuts the other side flicking away the ruined panties. Her body is completely exposed to him now. He pauses looking her up and down. What a beautiful sight she is naked and helpless. Still and expectant yes somehow expectant was the right word for it.

"There," he murmured "those are out of the way" She flushed her neck turning as red as her cheeks. He loved that she was blushing it showed a shy vulnerability, beyond the fact that she was bound. Now he laid his knife on the other side of the bed an extra reminder of the abject danger she was in. He did not want her to stop being afraid of him.

In his youth, he would have swollen at the sight before him but not anymore. Not after the accident, the memory of his lost function hardened his heart. His wife had been so cruel about it, even mocking him about it after he found out her unfaithfulness. However, this woman would not dare to mock him he smiled at this and saw her flinch at what she saw in his face.

"Now my dear let's see what your body thinks of all this." she gurgled an incomprehensible protest as she felt his hand move between her legs. He slid a finger into her lower lips and grinned to find it wet to the touch.

"I see." he locks eyes with her again "well now the fun begins" She squirms under his gaze waiting in tantalizing dread for what was to come. His fingers skillfully working their way between her labia positively swimming in her natural juice. At first, she was able to hold back making no outward appearance of pleasure. Her determination to remain cold and indifferent to his skill soon crumbled, however, about the time his thumb hit her clit. Her hips jumped slightly of their own accord.

'Damn' she thought to see the smile on his face showing her he knew full well she was susceptible to his touch. Her breath broke as one then two fingers slid easily inside her. A rebellious moan caught in her throat but he heard it. Her eyes welled up this was too much not only was she in utter peril but her body was betraying her. Her hips were jerking now in rhythm with his plunging fingers, and she gasped out sobbing moans every time he brushed her clit with his playful thumb. Then the third finger entered her and she was done in.

He watched her writhe as ecstasy flowed from her groin area. It was delightful the way her hips bucked to meet his hand. Her pussy clenched around his fingers as she desperately tried not to cum. It was an unspoken rule between them now that if she orgasmed he won and he was determined to win. He did not conjol or threaten her to comply he simply worked her into a lather enjoying her responsiveness to his work. Suddenly the inside of her pussy clenched and spasmed uncontrollably around his fingers. She let out a clear free cry of ecstasy. He laughed to see her back arch in convolutions of pleasure. She was his and they both knew it.

He pulled his hand gently out from between her legs and traced from groin to mouth with one dripping finger. She held her mouth stubbornly shut. He simply held her nose until gasping she opened for his fingers ripe with her liquid.

"Good" he said, "Just like that my dear." He could tell she wants to bite him, her jaw was tense with the effort of not doing so. He may have won but she had spice left in her. That was best he thought her fight enticed him. Now with his hand clean, he got up and knelt down beside the bed. He pulled out a box and placed to by her.

She eyed it with trepidation as he opened it. He lifted out a battery powered butt plug, she knew what that was for and her eyes widened as her head started to shake no.

"OH yes my Dear" He cut in "You can see my late wife had interesting taste." his voice was more bitter than he had intended and that bothered him damn it he was in control now. He lay the plug on the bed and reached back into the box this time coming out with a truly impressive Pyrex dildo. This brightened his mood and he lay it beside the plug watching her eyes get even bigger.

"I imagine you expected me to drop my pants and just fuck you... That will not happen, my dear". She looked confused if not relieved due, he thought, to the items he had taken from the box.

"I took a bullet in an unfortunate place while on duty and the damn thing" he taps the front of his jeans. "Hasn't worked since." He stopped dead was that empathy he saw just then? No couldn't have been, nobody cared especially not a woman he was raping. He shook his head and plunged on

"You can imagine my delight at finding these stashed away." He held up a pair of nipple clamps for her to see. She grimaced, he grind and added them to the layout on the bed. She looked at him then at the instruments then back to him taking in what he was telling her. He might not be able to fuck her himself but he was going to use these things to violate her further.

The rebellious part of her thrilled at the sight of the instruments he was getting ready to put inside/on her. Most of her were terrified by the size of them, not grotesquely huge, but damn well bigger than she thought she could accommodate. Last of all the man pulled out a collar laying it out as well he leaned over and put the box back on the floor. Then he took the collar and moved it to her neck she glared at him as he added insult to injury, collaring her like a dog. He pulled her up by the ring in the front of the collar and brought her nose-to-nose with him

"You are mine understand" she would have spat at him but her throat was too dry. Now that she was not being sexually stimulated her anger was coming back

"Fuck y..." was all she could manage before he kissed her. She was almost as surprised as he looked. He drew back sharply and dropped her to the bed. After a moment he seemed to regain himself and growled

"No my dear fuck you" he picked up the clamps and with one hand on her chest he uses the other to apply the clamp to her left nipple. Pain and exhilaration leapt through her body. She instinctively jerks as if she could get away from the sensation of the metal biting into her most tender flesh. He easily holds her down and applies the other clamp to her right nipple.

Again she spasms "take them off. Please, it hurts." back in stride he watches her squirm like a puppy. He had no idea what possessed him to kiss her it had not been his original intent. Still he couldn't help but acknowledge that he had liked it. She was sweet and salty tasting from Sweat and Tears. He shook his head again how was she getting to him? Playfully he pulls on one of the nipples using the clamp, she cries out in pain and pleasure and it was music.

He leans in and licks her other nipple flicking the clamp with his tongue. Her back arches and he bites down on the soft flesh of her breast. She begs him to stop but her breath comes in gasping moans. He pulls up then let's go leaving an angry red spot on her breast.

"Well my dear shall we see how your ass likes being filled?"

"No!" She gasps but he is already pushing the plug between her legs drenching it in her natural lubricant. Then he nestled the plug against her ass.

"No" she pleaded again but with steady pressure to the instrument, he slowly inserted it into her ass. It was not easy and he knew it hurt her, since she was clenching, but in it went and in it stayed in. As she whimpered from the ordeal he turned on the plug so it vibrated. That helps loosen her up and her whimpers turned to soft reluctant moans. He played with her clit knowing the pleasure would further override the pain.

His efforts were rewarded with little cries of pleasure even though her face was still screwed up and her fists clenched from having the plug in her ass. Now he took the impressive dildo and brought it to her mouth, she eyed it suspiciously clearly unsure what he was doing. "Kiss it my dear we are going to see what your mouth can do". Her eyes widened afresh at the idea of blowing something that size but what else could she do? He had the power, complete control of her and the knife! She kissed it gingerly and reluctantly she opens her mouth. The man slipped in the tip of the dildo which clacked against her teeth. He chastised her.

"No teeth be a good girl" she tried she really did but it was so large and inflexible it was impossible to manage. He guided it in and out all but choking her completely. Finally just before she thought she would throw up he took it out. Her jaw hurt but she was rewarded with a murmured "Good girl."

He glided the dildo down her chest and caressed her stomach till finally, it approached the soft fuzzy Mound between her legs. She let out an involuntary whimper as he pressed it against her Labia. with an unrelenting gentleness, he slowly pressed the dildo between her lower lips and inside her inch by unbelievable inch. Just as she gasped out "please no more it's too big" it was in, and for a moment it was still.

She was breathing in ragged bursts. Her nipples throbbed and now her ass and pussy were completely filled, she was overwhelmed with sensation. Still, that rebellious part of her reveled in it, seemed to love being used so. She gurgled incoherently as steadily he started moving the dildo out then back in to the hilt. Pleasure racked her body as he started slowly to speed up. When it goes out she moans when thrust in she cries out, again and again.

Her mind reels as wave after wave of blinding ecstasy crashes over her. Her hips went from pulling back away from the penetrating dildo to bucking up to greet it. As her hips pushed with the rhythm of her captor her back arched with pleasure. Fists dig into the bed everything pushing to slide her closer to the object inside her. She was lost to the pleasure and nothing mattered anymore. She could barely register his voice encouraging her, praising her as he drove the dildo into her.

Faster now slower than he was pumping it at a frenzied pace. She jerked and bucked and thrashed against her bonds heedless of how the ropes dug into her appendages. Her orgasms came hard and fast one piling on top of the last. She screamed out one last long exaltation then went limp. After one last thrust he carefully remove the dildo and set it aside. Next he turned off and removed the plug from her ass then the clamps one by one from her nipples.

She shuttered but was still gone from the world utterly lost in bliss. He started to untie her and paused what next? What would happen when she was free? Fuck it he thought and despite concerns for his future he kept going one Bond then two now three and four, finally she was free. He stood back as if expecting her to leap up the moment her Bonds were loosed.

However, she's simply curled up in a ball on the bed still in the collar. It was such a sight he couldn't help himself and the next thing he knew he was on the bed holding her in his arms. He heard his voice saying uncharacteristically sweet things. At that moment his bitterness melted she was his and he would look after her from now on. Even if she never let him see or touch her again he would make her world right. This revelation shook him to his core.

She shook in his arms, heard the new comfort in his voice and amazingly she felt warm and safe with him, at least in this post-ecstasy moment. She heard him tell her he would provide for her keep her safe and she would want for nothing and most amazing that she would never have to see him again. At the beginning she would have been relieved to know it was over she could keep running, but now she felt intense sadness at the thought of never seeing him again.

Her mind reeled with the realization she wanted to be near him and she almost missed what he was saying. She caught up as he said "my badge number is 14689 you can report me if you feel the need" she interrupted him realizing he was getting up to go

"No please" her hands grasp him holding him to her this time. She looked in his eyes and could see his shock she struggled to pull herself together and spoke again this time more clearly "please don't go... I can't be alone anymore." he stiffened

"You want me to stay?!" He looked confused.

She looked him in the eye and answered "yes" he paused taking her in, then instead of walking away he pulled her up into his arms.

"I'm no good my dear... but if you want me to stay I will". She nestled her head against his chest. She was home at last, no longer alone and somehow no longer afraid.