Sleeping Beauty

Story Info
Man has fun with his sleeping wife.
8k words
4.74
12.7k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***************

Author's note:

This story is meant to be a fantasy. As such, many points of reality are put to the side, such as safety and pregnancy, as well as others.

Additionally, this story will cover a wide range of sexual activities. I will try to cover them in the intro, but please be aware. All characters are at least 18 years of age.

Following comments that I have gotten previously; Everything here is meant for the purpose of telling a story and titillating the reader and is not meant as a portrait of reality. I love hearing from readers, but if you comment that it wouldn't happen that way in real life, well, that's why it's a fantasy.

Topics: MF, sleep, oral, anal, rimming

**************

Things changed when we moved and now had an on-suite bathroom. My wife suddenly felt more comfortable sleeping in less clothing than what was needed to walk around the house with kids around. It helped that the kids were now a bit older and didn't wake up in the middle of the night as well. This made for a significant improvement in my life, as I loved sleeping spooned up against her with my naked skin pressed against hers as my arm wrapped around her, holding her close.

One evening, after she had just gotten out of the shower, she climbed into bed completely naked beside me, and after cuddling for a few minutes, rolled over and fell asleep. I went back to reading my book, but as she lay there, curled up on her side with her amazing round ass pointing at me, I couldn't help but rest a hand on it and slowly caress her. At one point my fingers accidentally grazed her pussy lips, but I pulled them away quickly. I looked over at her and saw that not only was she still asleep, but in the faint light coming in through the shades, she looked extra sexy. I knew that she was a deep sleeper, especially after the first ten minutes, for the next couple of hours or so. It was almost impossible to wake her during that time, especially after a long day. I remembered how I would need to get up for the kids when they were babies, bring them to her and hold them while they nursed, all without her waking up. I controlled my impulses and instead curled up next to her, with one arm around her and a soft breast in my hand, I let my body relax and drift off to sleep.

The next morning, I told my wife about wanting to play with her in the middle of the night.

"And how is that different than any other time?" She responded, laughing. "You always want to be playing with me."

"Well, yes, but that's not the point."

"So what is?"

"I'm telling you that unless you tell me not to, next time the opportunity arises, I'm going to take it."

"Ok, whatever you say," she said, somewhat irreverently, and gave me a kiss before heading out. "I still love you, even if you are a freak."

That night we had vigorous enough sex that I fell asleep before her, and the next few nights didn't work out either. It was around a week after my revelation that opportunity knocked once more. After a long day, she decided to go walking, which meant that she was exhausted when she got back. She took a quick shower while I finished cleaning the house from the day. By the time I got to our room, she was already in bed, asleep, with her towel still somewhat wrapped around her, parted perfectly to expose her pussy and one breast. She looked both adorable and incredibly sexy.

The first thing I did was take a couple of pictures. The memory captured, I then pulled the wet towel from around her and hung it up. Pulling it out caused her to shift, and she ended up back in the same curled up position she had been in a week past. Laying down next to her, I ran a hand over her sleeping hip and down the swell of her ass. I gave it a gentle squeeze before proceeding onwards. My fingers brushed across the soft folds of her pussy. I waited to see if there was any response from her before continuing.

Not seeing or hearing any change, my fingers separated her lips deftly from years of practice and slipped inside of her slowly. Depending on her mood, I knew that sometimes it took a while to get her wet enough to really play, so I was prepared to take my time. To my surprise, by my third stroke, my finger was soaked with her juices. Pulling my finger out of her tight, wet hole, I watched her sleeping face as I started with rubbing wider strokes from the bottom to the top of her cunt, before I closed in on her clit. As I began rubbing her nub her breathing changed, but not seeing any movement from her, I didn't stop. Within thirty seconds my hand was soaked and her breathing had sped up almost to the point of hyperventilation. I watched in amazement as, still sleeping, my wife cried out, her orgasm causing her body to shudder and her pussy to gush.

After a moment or two, her body settled back down into the relaxation of sleep. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom, licking my fingers clean as I went. I loved the taste of her, and savored it as I stroked myself. I knew that without getting off, there was no way that I was going to be able to sleep. Thinking about what just happened I quickly got myself off before crawling back into bed and curling up with my wife. My last thoughts of the night before drifting off to sleep were that since her mind was asleep, it must have been just her body's reaction to the stimulus without any mental reservations.

In the morning my wife woke up chipper, relaxed and full of energy.

"I had the best night sleep," she announced as she dragged me out of bed. "I don't remember the last time I woke up so relaxed."

I mumbled at her and stumbled to the bathroom. Her positive mood seemed to hold throughout the day. That evening she surprised me in the shower and we were both exhausted by the time the hot water ran out. The two days after that were a combination of craziness at work and home which left us both without any energy. The next day was calmer for me but even harder for my wife. I ended up sending her to bed before the kids.

Once my evening was done, I headed into the bedroom. Walking in, I found the lights still on and my wife, passed out in bed, naked, with her legs splayed wide open. After making sure that the door was locked, I didn't waste the opportunity and took out my phone. After taking pictures from every angle, I turned off the lights and got undressed. Crawling between her legs and lifting her knees slightly for better access, I breathed in deep her musky scent. I loved both her scent and her taste. Gently, I began to lick her, my lips and tongue exploring every inch. As she moaned in pleasure, I could feel myself getting harder. It was amazing how reactive she could be in her sleep. She sighed and moaned when I sucked on her clit. I listened to her breathing get louder and shorter as she quickly approached orgasm. Her thighs closed on the sides of my face, and she let out a gasp as she reached her peak. My mouth filled with a gush of liquid and for a second I wondered if she peed on my mouth before realizing that she had squirted, something she had never done before. I kept licking as she rode out her orgasm, still fully asleep. When her thighs finally relaxed from my face, I stopped and sat up.

I debated for a moment what to do next. My rampant erection told me I should fuck her, but I knew that it would leave a much bigger mess. My horniness won out, but as I shifted positions to get into place, my sleeping wife rolled onto her side and curled up a bit. I wanted to scream in frustration as her movement disrupted my plan. I was pretty sure that I could move her into a better position, but I wasn't sure it was worth the risk. I looked down at her peacefully sleeping form and sighed. I knew I had to make a decision soon if I wanted to get any sleep of my own. Then I noticed that her beautiful lips were parted slightly. Before I could think better of it my cock was at the entrance to her mouth and gently pushing in.

To my pleasant surprise, she started sucking, as if she was a baby soothing themselves on a pacifier. I sighed in pleasure as my sleeping wife sucked my cock. She usually wasn't such a fan of having my cock in her mouth, but this was very different than the odd times she did blow me. Her tongue was not licking me, even though I could feel it pressing against the side of my penis. She was just sucking, and while it felt good, I wanted more. I slowly began thrusting in and out of her mouth as she sucked on me. The movement intensified the pleasure to the point that I was moaning loudly. And then I started cumming in my wife's mouth for the first time in over a year. She hated the taste of my cum, but it didn't stop her from swallowing every last drop in her sleep. I watched her throat work, drinking down my seed as her mouth milked every drop from me, sending shivers of pleasure through my body. I finally collapsed back into bed, wiped out, but thoroughly satisfied and happy.

"I am sticky and smell like sex," My wife said as she woke me up the following morning. She leaned forward to kiss me. "And your face smells like pussy, which answers the question of what happened."

"Good morning to you too," I said sleepily.

"Are you going to deny that you ate me out while I slept?" She asked intently.

"No," I said, slowly waking up more. "Are you complaining?"

"Not at all," She responded with a smile. "I had an amazing night's sleep. The only issue is that I woke up really horny." With that statement she rolled over on top of me and mounted my morning wood. "You don't mind terribly?" She asked, her voice full of desire as she pressed down, taking me inside of her.

"I'm happy to help anytime," I moaned as she rode me.

We eventually managed to get up, showered and dressed in time to start our day, but everything after the sex was rushed. By the way she grabbed my ass when we kissed goodbye for the day, I knew that sex hadn't completely wiped out the horniness. I planned on leaving work early, but life conspired against me. Multiple crises popped up, and I found myself stuck in the office until late in the evening.

When I finally got home, the house was quiet. I had eaten something small for dinner at the office, so I wasn't starving. I quietly made my way to my bedroom and opened the door. Facing me was the incredible tableau of my wife's naked ass up in the air, her legs spread wide, her pussy on full display. I could hear the gentle sounds of her deep breathing in her sleep. It was only after I spent a few minutes taking in the scene did I notice a sheet of paper on the bed next to her.

*My Love*, it read, *I know I haven't always wanted what you have wanted, and very rarely as often. And I know that I joked about you being a freak, but it was mainly to hide my own insecurities. All of that being said, I love you completely, and I trust you. I give you full permission to use me however you want while I'm asleep. Waking up this morning was the most incredible thing. I felt better, more relaxed, more focused, and more patient than I ever have. The thought of you pounding away at me from behind while I sleep is also currently making me very wet, so I'm going to try to sleep in that position. But as I said before, I'm yours to use however you want. I love you.*

I put the note down and got undressed. Then I reread the note. Then I once more buried my face in my sleeping wife's pussy. I licked and sucked, her sleeping form responding almost instantly to my ministrations. She went from dry to dripping, her breath getting deeper. It didn't take much longer for her to start moaning in her sleep. I switched my focus to her clit, sucking on it directly and using my tongue in circles. Her moans grew louder, and her hips began to buck slightly. It was as if her subconscious knew exactly what I was doing and craved more. She cried out in her sleep, the orgasm flowing through her sleeping body. She didn't squirt like the night before, but I still ended up with a delicious mouthful of her juices.

Sitting up from my bent over position, I looked down at my still orgasming wife. Her pussy glinted with the combination of my saliva and her own juices, but what caught my eye was her beautiful, dark asshole, which was winking at me as she came down. With the way she was laying it was fully on display and inviting. In general, her asshole was off limits. She considered it dirty and gross. But she had said that I could do whatever I wanted with her. Leaning forward again, I tentatively reached my tongue out for a gentle exploratory lick, unsure of how it would taste. To my pleasant surprise, my time picked up an earthy taste, and nothing unpleasant at all. That barrier passed, moments later my tongue was swiping back and forth across her rosebud, licking circles around it and even probing inside. I was so engrossed in rimming her that I didn't even notice exactly when she started softly moaning again.

Finally I had enough of her beautiful, delicious, and up to now off limits asshole. By this point my cock was already dripping precum. It took only a few moments for me to get into position before I started doing what she asked me to in her note. I grabbed her hips and thrust all the way inside of her in one stroke. Her soft moans from the rimming turned into a long protracted one as her wet but tight cunt adjusted to my cock. I gave her pussy a minute to get used to me while I enjoyed her hot tightness and took a few calming breaths. Then I started to fuck her. This was not a gentle lovemaking. No, this was a hard, fast, fuck. Using her hips as leverage, I railed her from behind. Awake, my wife would have hated this, but her sleeping body, based on the sounds she was making, was loving it. Her cumming again from me pounding hey was enough to put me over the edge as well. I groaned as I pumped load after load of cum deep inside of her.

I knew that sleeping all night with her ass in the air would leave her sore in the morning, so once I finished cumming, I pulled my dick out of my wife's well fucked cunt and rolled her onto her side. She shifted and snuggled in her sleep, curling up just like she had the night before. That got me thinking about last night's blowjob, and without too much hesitation, I placed my dirty cock at her lips. Just like the previous night, her lips parted with no hesitation, inviting me in, and as soon as I was in, she began sucking on my cock. I sighed in pleasure as my sleeping wife cleaned our combined cum off my dick, and marveled at the difference between her awake and sleeping mind. I debated having her continue until I came again, but my tiredness won out. Once my cock was clean I pulled out of her mouth with a pop and curled up beside her.

The morning was too rushed for us to have any time together, or even really talk. The glow on her face, however, was enough to tell me that she was happy with the way the night went, even without her knowing what had happened. The smile on her face spoke volumes, radiating contentment and satisfaction. Life happened and we didn't have time or energy for talking, let alone anything beyond that. It was the weekend before we found time to really sit and talk.

"I can't believe you licked my ass," My wife said, taking a sip of her wine when I finished telling her what I did to her sleeping body. "Or that you put your dirty cock in my mouth."

"First, you said that I could do whatever I wanted," I responded. "And second, you seemed to like having your ass licked, based on the way you were moaning."

She blushed. "My point was that you're gross. I love you, but you are weird."

I chuckled as I noticed her squirming a bit in her seat. "You're getting turned on by this aren't you?" I teased. "The fact that I can do all sorts of dirty things to you in your sleep is making you wet."

"Shut up," My wife said, embarrassed. She drained her glass of wine, stood up, and then looked at me, but didn't meet my eyes. "I'm going to bed. While I would love to cuddle, I'm assuming that you are going to wait a bit before joining me?" She asked softly.

"Your choice."

"If you aren't too tired, I would love to cuddle first."

I drained my glass of wine as well and got up. We stripped down and got into bed. I grabbed the tv remote and my wife curled up against me with her head on my chest.

"Good night, my love," I said, giving her a gentle kiss on the top of her head.

"I expect that we are both going to have a great night," She said with a smile.

I turned on some stupid tv for us to watch. My wife fell asleep halfway through the episode. I let her get into a deeper sleep, enjoying the feeling of her closeness and her naked skin against mine. When the episode finished, I turned off the tv and read a chapter of my book before finally extracting myself from under her head. I was excited, and had spent the last few days planning what I would do.

The first part of my plan was to make sure that I could move her around as needed. From experience I knew that roughly shaking her and loudly calling her name was enough to wake her up, but sometimes even that didn't work right away. I gently turned her body so that her head was just at the edge of our bed, tilted slightly backwards. She didn't stir at all, so I was able to proceed. Standing next to the bed put my cock at the perfect height for her mouth. She started sucking as soon as I slid between her lips. This position let me get so much deeper into her mouth. I felt the back of her throat with the tip of my cock, and backed off a drop. I was curious if I could get into her throat while she slept, but that would wait for a different night. I gently fucked her mouth, enjoying the wet sucking sensations. I played with her tits, stroking and massaging them, as well as playing with her nipples, which hardened in arousal. Stroking in and out of her sleeping mouth, it didn't take me too long before I was filling her mouth with my first load of the night. She swallowed it down without issue, and I waited until she had gotten the last drops before shifting positions.

After getting my wife fully back into bed, I grabbed a couple of pillows and arranged them under her butt, lifting her hips into the air. I spread her legs and bent her knees leaving her exposed and at a comfortable angle for me. I gently traced my fingers along her inner thigh, feeling the anticipation build. I started with my fingers, gently teasing and caressing her folds. I could feel her growing warmer with arousal, and as I ran a finger down between her lips, I felt just how wet she already was. As I continued to explore her with my fingers, I leaned down and brushed my lips against her sensitive skin, kissing and nibbling my way up her inner thigh. I breathed in the heady scent of her arousal as I slowly fingered her.

With each touch, she shivered in her sleep and let out soft moans of pleasure. I used my thumb to gently massage her clit while I fingerfucked her. When her moans started to get more intense, I slowed down my finger and backed off her clit. I wanted to drag it out a bit more, and I wanted to push her boundaries even further. I pulled my finger out of her dripping cunt and after making sure it was covered in enough of her juices, slid it down across her taint, to her asshole. I pressed the pad of my finger against her rosebud, and it parted for me. I was surprised at how easily my finger slid into my sleeping wife's ass.

I gently shifted it back and forth a bit, working out a bit deeper. I didn't think that she was quite lubricated enough for me to actually finger her backdoor, so I contented myself with just having my finger there, deep inside of her. Having given her a minute to calm down, I refocused my attention on her pussy, this time with my mouth and the intent to get her off. With my finger in her ass, I slid my thumb into her cunt while I sucked on her clit. My sleeping wife moaned in pleasure as I continued to push her closer to the edge. In under a minute I felt her asshole clamp down on my finger as my wife let out a moan of pleasure and squirted into my mouth. I drank down everything she offered and continued licking her, coaxing even more moans out of her sleeping mouth.