Sleeping Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I complied. It wasn't too long before I felt my own orgasm building.

"I'm almost there. Do you want it in your ass or in your mouth?" I asked.

My wife looked at me shocked for a moment before responding.

"I don't know!" She yelled at me as I continued to fuck her ass hard. "My ass! Cum in my ass!"

Never one to disappoint, and especially hearing my prudish wife telling me to cum in her ass, I let go and cried out as I pumped hey ass full for the third time. I leaned down and kissed my wife as the last spurts of cum emptied out of me. She groaned as I pulled out one final time and got off of her. Unfolding with a sigh, she stretched out before turning onto her side to face me. Unintentionally, that put her face right at dick height, as I was still on my knees. Figuring that pushing my luck had worked out so far, I shifted my dirty dick closer to her mouth.

"That is dirty and disgusting," My wife said looking up at me.

I arched an eyebrow questioningly, not saying a word, clearly indicating that I didn't believe her, especially given that she had already done it once that morning. She sighed and took the dick that had just been in her ass into her mouth. I let out a very contented sigh as my wife sucked my dick clean. My sex life had completely changed and I was loving every second of it.