Sleeping Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard pulled his pants up. "Shit, I doubt she will remember. If she does I'll show her some of the pictures and say I fucked her, not you. But I'll claim she was willing and just doesn't remember because of the meds."

Kathryn could not believe how casually these two were discussing the fact that they believed that they had just raped her twice each.

"Let's get back to the living room. I want to wait on the couch until Jill gets home."

Kathryn waited until they left the room and closed the door behind her before exhaling in exhaustion. Her ass hurt, but her body quivered from the repeated orgasms she had experienced. She wished that Dave would have spent more time in her pussy, and half hoped that he might sneak back up here after Richard leaves, and before Jill comes home.

(Part 3)

Kathryn had nearly fallen asleep when she heard the doorknob being turned. Thinking--hoping really--that Dave was returning for another go at her, she quickly slid her nightgown up to reveal her pussy. Her legs were still spread, having remained that way ever since the two men had finished with her. While she longed for another opportunity with Dave's big cock, she wondered if her pussy could take another fucking.

She nearly jumped when she saw Gary entering her room. The 19-year-old was wearing a white t-shirt and dark boxers. He was tall, standing over six-feet, with dark hair. He was a little overweight, and very hairy. Kathryn wondered what had brought him to her room this late.

Gary had been lying in his bed, in the room next to Kathryn's, listening to the sound of his two friends fucking his older sister. While he couldn't hear everything clearly, he could tell that they were definitely having sex from the muffled sounds, conversation, and the squeaking of the bed. Both men had spoken openly in front of him about Dave's conversation with Kathryn in the kitchen, and speculated on if having sex with her was really possible under the circumstances. They had been surprised when Gary said, "Go ahead and fuck her. She's a slut anyway. Hell, she sucked my cousin's dick once."

Dave offered to go with Richard to check her out in the bedroom, claiming that he was only going to watch, but Gary wasn't stupid. He knew that Dave would try fucking her too. He just didn't want Gary to say anything to Jill.

Gary approached the bed. With the light coming in from the window he could clearly see Kathryn's exposed pussy. While this was his sister, Gary did not really feel that way about her. First of all, she was adopted, and second, they had never been close. Kathryn was five when he and Jill were born, and he never connected with her growing up. Kathryn and Jill were close, but he wasn't. Plus, he had resented the problems she caused his parents when she was in high school.

He gawked at her pussy, thinking about how his two friends had both just fucked her; more than once from the sound of it. After they had left her room, he went to the bathroom and decided to check in on her to see if she really was out cold. He whispered her name, and when she didn't answer, he pulled her gown up to expose her tits. When she did not move he thought that she must definitely be passed out from her sleeping pills.

Kathryn remained still, waiting for Gary to leave. She felt very uncomfortable with her younger brother looking at her nude body.

Gary continued staring at her, thinking about how promiscuous she was. He wished he had sex as much as she did. Gary wasn't a bad looking guy, but he wasn't as popular as either of his sisters. He wasn't a virgin, but had only fucked two girls a total of three times between them. And it had been months since the last girl.

As he watched his sister, Gary pulled his cock through the opening in his boxers and began stroking it. He thought that he might as well jack off while looking at her sexy body.

Kathryn wanted to scream at her brother when she saw what he was doing. "How dare he masturbate in front of me." She thought. She could not help but notice that his cock was pretty big. Not as big as Dave's, but still, it was pretty large. She had to fight all of her instincts not to yell at him for what he was doing, but she dared not reveal that she was awake.

Gary stopped stroking his cock, leading Kathryn to think that he had changed his mind. With her eyes still squinting, she watched his erect cock protruding from his boxers, absentmindedly thinking that it must be in the 8-inch range. She had no desire for Gary, but could not take her eyes off of his throbbing member. Then he pulled his boxers down, fully revealing his large cock and very hairy balls before resuming jacking off.

Gary was horny, and the more he looked at his sister the hornier he got. Then his mind went to a place that he never thought possible. Gary thought that since Kathryn had already fucked two men, that there was no way she would ever know that she had fucked three. With that in mind, Gary climbed onto the bed between his sister's legs.

Kathryn freaked out as he dropped on top of her. With her pussy already well used tonight, it took no effort for Gary to sink his cock into her.

"No, no, no." She mumbled, trying to sound like she was talking in her sleep in hopes of scaring him off. But Gary had already crossed the point of no return. He needed to fuck and Kathryn was going to be the one to satisfy him.

Kathryn could not believe that she had allowed things to get this far out of hand. She was supposed to trick her sister's boyfriend into having sex, but that had turned into her being double teamed by two men, forced to have anal sex, and now having her brother fucking her against her will. She had to get him to stop, but she was too terrified to do anything for fear of her entire deception being found out and having to face the wrath of her parents and Jill. "God damnit, I have to let this fucker screw me." She realized in total disgust.

Gary banged his sister, unable to believe just how much he was enjoying her pussy. Kathryn was definitely better looking that either of the other two girls he had fucked, but she was still technically his sister. But right now he did not care. Even the knowledge that his two friends had just fucked her made no difference to him. This felt good and he could not wait to empty his balls into her. Part of him considered this to be payback for what she had done to the family over the years.

Kathryn kept her eyes closed, unable to look up at her younger brother as he forced himself on her. She felt his large cock stabbing inside her, over and over and over again, as he enjoyed her body. Then she felt it... "Oh fuck, I'm going to fucking cum." She realized. "No, not with Gary. No."

She tried to resist it, but after four orgasms already, her pussy was super sensitive, and another climax could not be denied. "Oh shit..." She whispered as she began orgasming on her brother's large cock. She trembled from head to toe as she had the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced. "Jesus Christ." She thought, as it ripped through her flesh.

Gary could feel her shaking, but was not really sure what was happening at the moment. He was too caught up in his own pleasure to think of Kathryn. His balls tightened, his cockhead swelled, and then Gary was cumming in his sister's pussy.

Kathryn could feel Gary as he blew his load into her. She wanted to scream in both humiliation and rage, but at the same time she was still recovering from her own orgasm.

Finally, Gary stopped pumping his cock into her. He jumped off the bed, grabbed his boxers off of the floor and fled the room without even bothering to put them on. He ran to his bedroom and closed the door behind him. Gary couldn't believe that he had actually fucked his sister. He also could not believe how great it had felt.

Kathryn lay on the bed, trying to collect her thoughts. She rubbed her pussy, trying to scoop out as much of Gary's cum as possible. She wasn't worried about getting pregnant. She was on the pill after all. She just hoped that she did remember taking it today. "I definitely did." She whispered. "This night couldn't get any more fucked up."

Or could it...

(Part 4)

Willy went upstairs, not knowing what to think or do. He had been in his den watching the Sunday night football game and drinking beer. The game was over, and he was seven beers into a 12-pack. As he was getting ready to go to his bedroom he overheard Dave and Richard bragging about having sex with Kathryn. He remained quiet, listening to their conversation enough to learn that Kathryn had apparently drugged herself with sleeping pills and was unaware that they had fucked her. At first he was angry, but then he wondered if Kathryn had orchestrated this on her own. It wouldn't be the first time she did something that could humiliate the family. Willy was not about to do anything to bring attention to the family because of Kathryn, so he did his best to keep quiet and pretend nothing happened. He waited until Richard left and Dave went to lay down on the couch. Instead of going to his room, he went upstairs to check on his daughter.

Had Willy been just a couple minutes earlier he might have seen Gary exiting his sister's bedroom with a half hard cock and his underwear in his hand. But instead he just found Kathryn's door partially open.

He looked inside and saw her laying on the bed with her nightgown pulled up around her neck and her breasts and pussy fully exposed. He was about to pull the door closed, but decided to enter and check on her.

Kathryn opened her eyes and saw her dad entering the room. Realizing that he could see all of her made her blush. She squinted her eyes and pretended to be asleep. She had to make sure that he did not know that she was awake.

The 52-year-old man stood silently by Kathryn's bedside. He was tall, like Gary, but a stocky man. Having worked for three decades as a welder-fabricator and doing some construction work on the side gave him a strong build. He had been a handsome man in his youth, but years of hard work and drinking had aged his features. His hair was both thinning and graying.

Willy's eyes focused on Kathryn's firm breast. He could remember when his wife's larger breast were as perky, but gravity and age had caused them to sag quite some time ago. He thought that he should feel more guilty at looking upon his daughter's nakedness, but she seemed to enjoy letting any number of men see her nude, so why should he really care. Hell, she had already been fucked twice tonight--or so he mistakenly thought.

Willy felt pressure in his groin and realized with a start that he was fully aroused. That did surprise him, but he just assumed that it was the natural reaction at seeing a beautiful naked young woman, even if it was his daughter: Adopted daughter he reminded himself.

Willy thought about everything that Kathryn had put his wife and him through in the past. Then he thought about her sex life. She was screwed by two men tonight. Hell, Willy hadn't had sex twice this year. He recollected that due to his wife's menopause and bouts with kidney stones that he was lucky to have sex with her three or four times a year. Usually on his birthday and their anniversary, then one or two other times if he was lucky. Willy usually had to masturbate on nights when his wife was working to satisfy himself. He was planning on doing just that when he went to his bedroom tonight.

But here he was, looking at his naked daughter, and hard as a rock.

Whether it was the beer, the lack of sex, or the resentment he had for Kathryn; or probably a combination of everything, Willy snapped. He walked back to the door and closed it. Then he turned and came back to the bed, unfastening his pants as he approached.

Kathryn saw her father undoing his pants. "What the fuck is he doing?" She thought.

His pants dropped to the floor. She could see a bulge in his white, fruit-of-the-loom underwear. He pulled them down, exposing his hard, hairy cock. While he was smaller that Gary, he was just as hairy. Kathryn wasn't used to seeing as much pubic hair as both Gary and her dad had.

"You're so fucking fond of reminding me that I'm not your 'real' father," he said as he crawled onto the bed, "well tonight I'm your fucking daddy."

Kathryn panicked as she heard what he said while he began crawling between her legs. She attempted to roll over, but he grabbed her legs with his powerful hands and pulled her back into position before dropping on top of her.

"No fucking way this is happening." Kathryn thought. Her mind was spinning as she realized that her father was about to fuck her. "This can't be happening..."

Willy shoved his cock into Kathryn's cunt. He knew this was wrong, but he did not care. Besides, she would never know it happened, he believed.

Kathryn wanted to scream for him to stop. This night had gone so fucking out of control that she couldn't take anymore. Four men, two of them family, using her against her will. Ok, so she had planned one: actually deceived him into believing that he was forcing her to have sex, and that had backfired to where three more were using her.

Willy pounded his cock into Kathryn's well fucked hole. This felt so fucking good. He continued pounding her, taking as much pleasure as he could possible get inside of her.

"Oh no, not again." Kathryn realized that she was going to have yet another orgasm. This can't be happening, I cannot cum for my father! But she did. Her pussy spasmed and clamped down on her dad's cock as she had an even more intense orgasm than she had experienced with Gary.

Willy continued fucking her. He continued long after Kathryn's climax had subsided, much to her dismay. She could not believe how long her father was taking to finish. Then she was cumming again. "Ohhhhh." She let out, unable to hold it back.

Willy continued fucking her, feeling his much needed orgasm approaching. He thought about pulling out, but he absolutely needed to feel her pussy around his cock as he came. "Oh yes." He said, as he began pumping blast after blast of cum inside his daughter.

Kathryn could not believe that her father--a man more than twice her age--was filling her with cum, and only a short time after her brother had done the same.

Willy finished cumming, but remained atop of Kathryn for a few minutes, enjoying the feel of her pussy as his now limp cock rested inside of her. Finally he pushed up and off of her. He would go to his room and try to put this behind him, but he would never forget that he had paid Kathryn back for all that she had done.

Kathryn lay on the bed, unable to fathom the reality of what had transpired this night. "Shit, karma really is a fucking bitch." She said, as she lay there, her bed soaked beneath her from a mixture of her juices and the cum that had oozed out of her pussy. She wondered how sore her pussy and ass would be tomorrow. But that was the least of her concerns. Kathryn was tired. She had five loads of cum in her pussy and one in her ass. She had experienced seven orgasms in one night. And now, even though she wasn't supposed to know that any of this happened, she wondered how she was going to face her family tomorrow.

12