All Comments on 'Sleeping? Ch. 1'

by hornet

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
joshoshjoshoshabout 17 years ago
Awesome story

Extremely hot and erotic. I love your mom/son stories. They read well. This one got me very hard. Excellent job, hornet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
need to know if she pregnant

need to continue the storie wheather he becomes the father and if his children act on the noghtly activitys when older

mcbtwsmcbtwsabout 12 years ago
Good story

Keep going!

buzzlightbuzzlightover 11 years ago
Stunning plot

The plot was super but would be nice to see some more passion and guilt while riding bareback :)

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Sleeping? Ch. 01

This story has earned my VERY RARE "5 Stars" award for the one reason of the possibility of the blood-related family female (the mother in this story) being pregnant. In my book the "5 Star" (meaning EXCELLENCE) rating means the story is excellent based on some criteria established only by the reader--and to me that means the female blood-related family member must be impregnated.

Of course there are stories that I will award the highest, top award where the female family member is not impregnated; however, the story must have been written to the highest quality possible AND there has to be some non-controllable event that does not allow the female to become pregnant, such as medical, disability, age, etc.!!!There is likely a very good case of this mother being pregnant by her son, and it appears the mother wanted "to be with child" on purpose. In Chapter 02 I hope my highest award for this story of Mother being pregnant has been earned according to my criteria!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

""

Eventually she shook her head, saying, "You really do have some privacy issues, don't you?" I watched engrossed as she bent, her breasts dangling freely, to pick up her panties.

""

Lol, snap that towel on his balls and he might get the point! The story is pretty fun, but this dude is a borderline creeper!! :/

""

Did I dare not use the condom? It wasn't like I was going to give her a disease or anything, I rationalized. Would she stop letting me fuck her if I did? Deciding to cross that bridge when we came to it, I unrolled the condom and put it in the garbage can. She would think that I used it when in fact I didn't.

""

Lol, yeah, story plot, but still... Is he really that stupid? Hmm, pleasure reduced some, or change shitty diapers, screaming baby at all hours, watching baby instead of going out. Hmmm, choices choices! Lol. ...and like she wouldn't notice her pussy full of cum and an empty condom?? Hah!

""

I would have to eat the cum that oozes from her cunt. It was a small price to pay for being able to fill her hot slick cunt, so lowered my face between my legs.

""

Oh ewwww! Too high a price!! Eww! :(

""

Any cum that was left on her pussy she probably thought was just my saliva from eating her out!

""

Riiiiiight. Lol, well thats a plothole, hehe.

""

Oh my God, could she be pregnant? I was stunned. I never thought about her getting pregnant, "shit am I stupid or what," I whispered.

""

Yep, stupid would be an understatement! Its mildly funny, but could he really be that big a dumbass and douche? Hehehe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous