Sleeping Daughter Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning I woke to the smell of bacon cooking; it had me up and out of bed into the kitchen. Finding Salina cracking eggs into a frying pan at the stovetop, my eyes more interested in her sexy young body, still wearing her panties and singlet from last night. The latter barely covering her gorgeous ass and the swell of her boobs seductively swayed under her loose singlet as she moved about the kitchen. Salina turned to me, asking, "Did you slept well, daddy?"

I couldn't answer her as my eyes were still soaking in the seductive beauty of her sensual curves, which did not go unnoticed by her. With the swell of her hips and a touch of blue lace between the vee of her long ebony legs and Salina's ripe young breasts sitting high on her chest, nipples hard with hers, and my arousal. It had me staring wide-eyed like a schoolboy seeing his first nude girl. She smiled at me with a look I'd seen when kissing me goodnight before going to bed, one of lustful want and needy forbidden desire, melting my resolve as I finally replied, "Not really, the heat of the night kept me awake?"

Salina, to my surprise, cheekily said, "You sure it wasn't the heat of something else?" Then, in a more suggestive tone, "I dreamt you came into my room and watched me sleeping. Did you, daddy? did you come into my room last night?"

"Yes, honey, I did; I saw your light on and thought you were awake; I was going to ask if you would like to go for lunch today? So you could tell me all about your first year at college. Seeing you were asleep, I watched briefly and left, knowing what happened last time?"

"Last time, what, daddy?"

I quickly changed the subject, telling Salina to, "Forget making breakfast and put some bloody clothes on, and I'll take you for an early lunch."

Salina skewed her nose up with an, 'Okay, daddy." and sauntered off to her room, My eyes following the seductive jiggle of her tight panty-clad ass as I took a deep longing breath. Hearing Salina in the shower, I followed suit and took a quick shower in my master ensuite.

I was ready and waiting in the kitchen as my daughter finally reappeared; the sight was worth the wait, although her tight hip-hugging skirt maybe not something she should be wearing to have lunch with her father? Not to mention the lack of bra and a hint of nipple teasing the thin fabric of her very tight boob tube, nice leather ankle-high boots, and what looked like one of her white school blouses. The shirttails tied high enough to frame her pert young breasts and leave her midriff exposed. I shook my head, saying, "Come on, let's go," putting my hand on the small of her back and led her out to my car.

Trailing behind to watch her long toned legs and the sexy sway of her hips, her short skirt barely covering the swell of her ass cheeks. With each step, her dress rode up higher on her hips, causing more of her delicious ass cheeks to jiggle into my view as the heart of her thigh gap burned into my eyes. Alina wiggled her hips and pulled her dress back down, looking back over her shoulder giving me a sultry wink.

I was thinking the little minx has been playing it up since the second she got home yesterday. As I watched the slink in her step, her high-heeled boots accentuated every muscle in her toned legs; the slight jiggle of her perfectly formed tight ass confirmed my suspicions.

Opening the car door for Salina, she squeezed past, pressing her tight body into mine in the process, dropped her backside into the passenger seat, exposing a hint of her blue lacy crutch. Instead of swiveling her hips and legs in one motion. Alina lifted one leg, placing it inside the car, exposing more of her teen body than any father should see, before swinging her legs together in the car. By the time I reached the drivers' door, Salina had adjusted the split in her skirt to open flirting high on her hip, enough to expose more skin to my keen eye, and once in my seated position, the lace of my blue desire. Maybe it was just my perverted mind, but I was sure I caught the musky, sweet erotic scent of teenage sex.

Salina, in her thoughts, toying with the hem of her skirt, thinking about last night. Her father's light touch as she pretended to sleep, hoping he would go that one step further into her needy desire. She knew her dad had been watching her sleep ever since she'd started Senior High School a couple of years before she headed off to college. It had aroused her sex in a way she never expected. She was finding herself longing for his visits every night and missing her father's tender teasing and the more than inappropriate touch.

Their one intimate night a year ago was all she could think about; her little kitty missing his touch so much it became her go-to memory while pleasuring herself in her college dorm room. Finger fucking her pussy as she teased a fingertip around her clit, fantasizing it was her dad's hard cock doing the fucking, but it never seemed enough to sate her wicked desire...

With the silence in the car now becoming unnerving, Salina spoke, purring into my ear, "Where are you taking me for lunch, daddy?"

I found myself stumbling with my words, the sight of my daughter's creamy legs, with her skirt, split up her thigh. The lacy seam of her blue panties peeking into view high on her hip had sucked every idea of an intelligible conversation out of my head. With the car window open and the warm air blowing up my sweet girl's short skirt, I occasionally caught the unmistakable erotic scent of girl lust. Which only served to tease my senses more. Making it hard to concentrate on driving, let alone make conversation.

Eventually, gathered my thoughts, I told Salina," The Pier Restaurant on Bay Street."

Salina quickly responding," Wow, is this a date then, daddy."

I laughed, "It could be if that's what you want? But I usually only bring my young Mistresses here," My resolve to keep my promise all but banished in one short sentence. Trying to laugh my comment off as a joke, but we both knew full well otherwise.

Salina flirting, "Aren't I pretty enough for you, daddy?"

"Way too pretty and way too young."

Salina cooed with a shy sensual smile, "Never too pretty for you, daddy, and I'm not too young either."

Pulling into the restaurant car park, my daughter lent over and kissed my cheek, purring again, "Never too pretty, for you, dad." Once out of the car, I opened Salina's door to more of her sexy legs, teasing me to nine-tenths of heaven. Taking her hand and helping my little minx out of the car, I looked her up and down; with a blush on her cheek, she pulled me into her arms for a quick embrace, kissing me on the lips again with a, "Love you, daddy." As sexy as she looked, she was still my daughter; I had to compose myself, reaching to untie her blouse and button the first couple up. Just enough to hide her aroused nipples from prying eyes, but her shirt not falling low enough to cover her sexy ass.

"That's, much better young lady; now we can go for lunch as a father and daughter should."

Alina skewed her face again with the blush of her cheeks reddening more and slapped my hand away as I tried to finish smoothing the lapels neatly to the curve of her oh so slender sexy young neck.

"Happy now, daddy."

"Yes, kiddo couldn't be happier," as I spun her around, fighting the urge to pinch her tight, firm ass.

The sight of my daughter's sexiness earlier cooking in her tight blue panties had me losing touch with reality and where we were, our mutual promise, and what little hope I had of keeping it. And being the reasons for our impromptu lunch, if I'd watched her sexy ass in the kitchen for one more minute, I'm sure I would have spread my daughter out on the kitchen table and eaten her for lunch instead.

I put my arm over Salina's shoulder as we walked into the restaurant, the waitress showing us to a table outside overlooking the bay. I ordered a bottle of wine, gave Salina a wink as the waitress handed us our menus, and laid out fresh placemats. Salina, with her sensual smile saying, "So this is a date," pausing for effect, twirling a finger through her hair, "Daddy?"

"Maybe, kiddo, more of a belated graduation lunch since Covid ruined your big day last year." Salina smiled, but her thoughtful expression said; otherwise, I could see she was thinking of something else altogether, and to be honest, my mind was probably on the same thing. The waitress returned with our bottle of wine and glasses, laying out the cutlery on our folded napkins. I poured us a drink each and toasted to her beauty and belated graduation. We clinked our glasses as Salina's eyes smouldered into mine, the look of deceptive lust creeping into every small gesture. I intended to have a glass of wine and somehow broach our last night together before she left for college in the most diplomatic way possible. Still, the idea of doing so was quickly becoming an impossibility.

One wine was never going to be enough to give me the Dutch courage required, and I had to drive us home, so any more than two glasses was out of the question, but I was going to try. Salina managed to swill her fair share of wine as we enjoyed our lunch and time together.

With each sip, she leaned back, her long slender neck stretching in a way that capturing a look so enticing it took my breath away. The way she held herself with the confidence and the air of a beautiful young girl, no woman, a beautiful young woman. No longer the girl that left for college a year ago, I was taken aback as I noticed how her facial features had taken on the maturity of a young adult. Her full lips and high cheekbones flush with a radiant glow, beaming at my heart--the exotic look of her mother's Asian beauty and my western background.

I noticed each time she took a sip of wine, her shirt gaped open, and Salina's full bosom highlighted by her firm, hard nipples caught my eye and curiously her hand as it kept disappearing to fidget under the table. Her sexy gaze kept flirting with mine as I thought my daughter had become a breathtakingly beautiful sexy young woman.

I knew at that moment; her radiant look meant more, more to me, and more to her than I could have ever possibly imagined. Our eyes caught together in shy moments as I took in her beauty, trying to remain focussed on her conversation and not her fantastic young tits. But her full lips continued messing with my perverted mind just the same.

The waitress came past, taking our plates and placemats, wiped the glass table top clean, and took our dessert order request. I picked up my wine to take a sip, and I noticed my daughter's hand fidgeting under the table again. I looked clear through the table top to my daughter's lap; she was more than fidgeting. My daughter had her panties pulled to the side and was teasing her hard little clit as we spoke. Her pussy lips glistening with her needy desire.

Not acknowledging I'd seen her, Salina continued to chat and sip her wine with her eyes fixed seductively to mine. The radiant blush of her cheeks now a window to her sexual pleasure, not the maturity I thought. I pulled my chair around to sit beside her, not to afford a better view but to maintain some privacy and my daughter's lack of modesty. I was wondering what had gotten into her, with her lustful smitten looks and lewd behaviour?

It was still early enough that the lunchtime rush was a way off, giving me time to linger in her beauty, Salina's arousal clear and present and the swell of her firm, delectable bosom fucking with my sensibility again.

My arousal was squeezing hard in my suit pants as Salina's alluring, sensual look of innocence faded to a lustful want. I could see the wisps of wet teen lust as Salina slid a finger over her glistening folds. A sensual sigh escaped her trembling lips as her finger probed deeper into my daughter's wet desire. The erotic scent of girl sex surrounded us, elevating my mind, bewildering any hope of me keeping my promise, with my eyes now drawn to her seductive gaze. My resolve melted as I leaned in to receive a tender kiss from my daughter. Her tongue taking mine first, her soft lips followed, anxious pent-up emotions slipped from my mind as my taboo lust spilled free.

Our kiss was all too brief but left us knowing it was okay to feel our attraction, taking our relationship to more than father and daughter and our one-time together a year ago.

My daughter whispered, "So this is a date then?"

"I'm not entirely sure would it is now, baby girl; it would appear so." Seeing the waitress returning with our dessert, I took a napkin and dropped it on my daughter's lap, Salina raised an eyebrow, and I winked, saying, "You can tease me but nobody else, I don't want to get us kicked out."

Salina blushed, saying, "I knew you were looking, daddy; I know you've been sneaking into my room late a night to touch me, and I know you've been stealing my dirty panties, daddy." Salina took her dessert spoon twirling it in her fingers, "I know lots of things, dad." Blowing her hot breath onto her spoon, then asking, "Do you want to taste my dessert, daddy?" Not waiting for a response, my little minx of a daughter slid the spoon between her legs. Removing the napkin to tease it over her hot wet pussy for me to see. Slipping it slowly between her lips, cooing to the cold touch as she coated it in her incestuous lust.

"I bet it tastes good, daddy," Bringing the spoon up to her face. "And I bet it smells even more delicious for you, daddy." Then bringing the spoon to me, teasing it under my nose, "Wanna taste daddy? I think you do?"

I had to taste it; how could I not? I was about to burst in my pants just watching my sweet not so innocent young daughter, and then she teased the spoon over my lips. "Tell me, daddy, do you want a taste? Tell your naughty daughter, daddy, tell your naughty daughter how much you want to taste her?"

I groaned, "Right now, more than anything I have ever wanted in my life, Salina."

Salina smeared her lust on my lips," Good boy, daddy, want some more? Bringing the spoon back to her sodden wet quim, holding it inside her hot lips, and with her other hand, gently circled her clit with a fingertip until her sweet nectar dripped into the spoon. She then carefully brought the spoon back up, with her free hand cupped underneath, "We don't want to spill any, do we, daddy?"

I opened my lips, my eyes, and, my whole life, as Salina slowly fed me her warm sweet lust; I didn't know what was more delicious, the taste of my daughter or her insatiable behaviour. Thinking I could never get enough of her slutty need and the way she lustfully gazed into my eyes. Not the bedroom eyes kind of loving look, but the bend me over and fuck her senseless type of gaze.

Salina took the spoon to her lips and licked it seductively, sucking it into her mouth, her eyes somehow portraying a salaciousness that had me needing to feel her lips wrapped around my cock. So much so I had to ask," What the fuck are they teaching you in college, young lady?" Not the College conversation I was expecting to have, but there you go.

"I told you, daddy, I know lots of things."

My sultry temptress of a daughter proceeded to slide the spoon up my thigh and cheekily tap the crown of my hard cock. "Is that my dessert, daddy?" Then my daughter spooned her actual dessert and devoured it like it was sex itself.

"I think maybe you've had too many wines, Salina, way way too many wines?"

"Maybe daddy," taking my hand and placing it on her thigh. "I've been wet for you ever since you came into my room last night, daddy, feeling you touch my panties. Watching me play with my pussy, I was hoping you would fuck me like you did the night before I left for college!"

Salina sucked her spoon into her mouth, licking it like a lollipop as I felt her slide my hand up to her moist warm sodden gash.

She gasped as my fingers touched her tender folds, moaning," Touch me, daddy, feel me like the naughty girl I am." I knew it was wrong, beyond wrong, but fuck, it was so hot listening to my daughter talk dirty, seductively, her eyes begged me to touch her; I had no choice.

"Make me cum, daddy, my pussy is burning for your touch; slip a finger into my hot young kitty and make me cum on your fingers... daddy." The look in her eyes as I slipped a finger through her swollen lips nearly had me cumming. Unable to stop the inevitable, I positioned myself, so I could slide two fingers into my daughter's dripping hot pussy, gently fingering her to soft illicit moans. With trembling lips, she humped her soaked pussy into my touch, her eyes rolling back into her head, moaning. "Harder daddy, I'm so fucking close, harder daddy, I'm going to cum," I had to pull her into a passionate kiss to muffle her increasing moans of pleasure as I finger fucked her tight little quim until her orgasm shook through her body.

Our kiss lingered like two hot lovers until she slumped back into her seat. Soaked, sated and finger fucked to the fantasies she'd been be dreaming of for nearly a year. I couldn't help but put my cum slick fingers to her lips and tease them into her mouth, letting her savour her lust. Then I kissed my daughter with a passion like the one throbbing in my pants. Breaking the kiss, all I could say was, "Wow, baby girl, fucking wow, that was so incredibly hot."

I looked around to see if anybody had noticed, thankfully I think not. Handing Salina my keys and told her to slip out and go to the car. I went inside and paid the bill, with one hand in my pants pocket holding my straining cock at bay. The waitress handed me my change and, with a wink, said, "Have a nice day, sir."

Returning to the car and opening the door, I didn't get a chance to say a word before my little minx of a daughter said," I haven't had my dessert yet, daddy." Where was her slutty insatiable behaviour coming from? If it weren't coming from my daughter, I'd consider myself a very fortunate man, but then Alina's look captured mine. The look she gave me after we fucked like a couple of passionate teenagers and then made love until dawn nearly a year ago. That sensual look of incestuous desire, flooding my senses with the same. We kissed again, feeding our taboo, devouring it with a passion we had left lying in wait.

How could I, how could we forget? That taboo night was the driving force that had us so hot for each other, hungrily feeding our inappropriate desires.

Salina sat back winking, "l know what you want, daddy," as she knelt on the car seat, wiggling her tight ass while pulling her panties down her gorgeous long legs and clutching them in one hand.

"I kept these on for you, daddy, from last night when you did more than watch me sleeping when you touched me wearing them; I know you want them, I know everything, daddy."

My sweet daughter, my sweet sexy temptress of a daughter, was seducing me with her delicate lacy blue panties, my fetish the desire that kept me awake at night, sneaking to her room time and time again. I needed them as much as I needed her and the air I breathed; with her hands reaching for my pants, she held her dainty panties between her teeth, letting them dangle in my face.

Her sweet scent rushing over me, Salina felt my cock lurch as she undid my pants, releasing my zip and releasing my straining hard as fuck cock. Salina then let the panties drop from her mouth to land on my twitching cock. Taking her hand, she wrapped them slowly around my impossibly hard cock. Teasing the soft lace fabric over my engorging cock head, tenderly sliding her hand down its length, looking me in the eye, kissing my lips as she said, " Is this what you do when I'm not home daddy, do you fuck your little girl's panties? Or do you sniff the dirty crotch with devious thoughts and stroke yourself?"

I was so fucking horny I just blurted out, "I smell them, baby girl; I can't get enough of your delicious scent, sucking the moist crotch into my mouth, tasting your sweet young essence. I tease them over my hard cock, thinking of your sweet little pussy sitting on my face Salina until I fucking cum in them stroking myself, baby girl."