Sleeping Daughter Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, daddy, I know, it made me so fucking wet when I found a pair in the bottom of the laundry hamper. Still warm and sticky, the masculine musky scent of your cum invading my senses. I took them back to my room, daddy, stripping naked, and lay on my bed and put them back on, your cum leaving a wet trail on my legs as I pulled them higher up my thighs, inching closer to my pussy. Then I yanked them tight against my dripping wet kitty daddy, teasing myself, feeling your cum oozing all over my pussy as I ground them into my aching cunny. All the time thinking of when you rubbed your big hard cock in my hand or on my face assuming I was asleep, hearing your breathing increase with the kinky desire I feel between my legs, daddy."

Salina kissed me again with a needy passion as she stroked my hardness, squeezing the crown tighter in her petite hand. Whispering, " I need your big hard cock between my legs now, daddy."

"Okay, baby, but not here, not in the carpark, I need to cum; you got me so worked up back in the restaurant, let me fuck your pretty face, baby girl, we can fuck later," I took her panties from her clutched fingers and brought them to my nose, breathing in the slutty mixed scent of sex. "Please, baby girl, suck daddy's cock; I need to feel your warm lips wrapped around my cock, baby girl."

My daughter's hand squeezed and teased my hardness, "Now, little girl, please fucking now." I grabbed her face and kissed her pouting lips with a burning passion. Then guided her full luscious lips; the same lips that had been teasing me relentlessly for the last hour to my throbbing cock.

My hips rising with anticipation, not being able to wait a split second longer too feel the warmth of my daughter's lips suck me into her mouth, and to feel her tongue swirl over my sensitive tip. Taking me to heaven; as my sweet daughter caressed my cock with her slutty tongue and mouth.

Gently nibbled the underside, teasing her tongue up to the very tip, then back down, leaving me on the verge of ecstasy and relentlessly kept teasing my desire just short of climaxing with a sexy smirk on her pretty young face. Not done teasing me yet, sitting up, she said, "You don't know how long I've been waiting to feel your hard cock in my mouth, daddy," Still teasing the tip of my cock with her fingers.

She took her panties from my hand and like a horny little slut rubbed them over her soaking gash and made a show of sliding them through her wet folds before feeding them to her sex-hungry tight teen pussy. With just a little lace seam left poking out she proceeded to tease that little bit of delicate lace over her throbbing teen clit. Slowly in little circles until I could see the tortured look of a girl reaching an intense orgasm.

Salina put and hand to her mouth, stifling an orgasmic gasp as my little girl came again, soaking herself and her panties with her sweet teen nectar. Without blinking an eyelid, she slipped the soaked panties from her little quim, leaned in and kissed me with the passion of her quivering orgasm, slipped her panties between our lips, and pushed them into my waiting mouth.

The scent and taste of her teen sex was so sweet, fucking with every kinky need in my body. I looked into my daughter's sex-crazed eyes and forced her head back to the aching need throbbing between my legs.

Kissing my cock gently at first as her lips parted to let my cock slide deeper into her slutty young mouth. Devouring my full length, throating me until she could take no more. Then bobbed her head, sucking and stroking my cock until she pushed me past the exquisite point of no return. I held Salina's head down over my throbbing kinky need until I flooded my daughter's slutty young mouth with every inch of my pent-up desire. My cock and hips jerking wildly until my cum overflowed from my daughter's gasping mouth, bubbling from her lips between heavy breaths and down her chin.

Cupping my balls, Salina milked every last drop of my cum with her little hand, barely able to contain my girth, my release leaving me spent, sated, and almost wanting to thank my daughter for the best blow job I had ever had. Then thinking of the last words my daughter uttered a few intense minutes ago, "I need your big hard cock down there, daddy."

Falling back into her seat Salina used her panties to dab at the corners of her mouth. Breathed in our combined lust and then put her panties back on, pulling them back up her long sexy legs, wriggled them over her tight young ass until they formed to her dripping pussy. She teased a finger over her young folds with a look of the Cat that got the cream, whispering, "take me home now daddy and fuck me."

I said, "I think you better tell daddy all about College, young lady, tell daddy everything."

Please comment if you want me to continue my sleeping daughter series?