Sleeping In

Story Info
Mom and neighbor tickle lazy son.
3k words
4.38
28.8k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jason! Get up!" Teresa, his mother, shouted.

Jason didn't stir.

"Hey," she said again, giving him a poke in the ribs. He jumped.

"Mom, stop," Jason said, burying his head back under the covers.

Teresa grabbed his arm and held it over his head and tickled his underarm. Jason squirmed and tried to pull away.

"Aww, is my baby boy still ticklish?" Teresa asked. "Coochy, coochy coo," she said.

Jason finally managed to pull away. "Five more minutes and then I'll get up. I promise."

"Five minutes. If you're not up, I'm going to tie you to the bed and tickle the crap out of you," Teresa threatened.

She gave him ten.

Jason woke up to someone poking him in the ribs.

"Mom, stop!" Jason said.

"I warned you. I even gave you an extra five minutes," Teresa said and tickled him under the arms.

"Mom, why are you doing this? Stop!"

"Gee, let me think. You're 30 years-old, unemployed and sleeping until noon," Teresa said.

"Uh, lots of people are in this situation. I lost my job when COVID hit."

"That was six months ago," Teresa said. Then she tickled him under the arms again, causing Jason to bounce all over his bed.

"Stop. Please stop. I gotta pee," Jason cried.

"Well, we know your pits are ticklish, and your ribs, how about your feet?" Teresa asked. She attacked his feet and he jumped and laughed and squirmed.

Teresa laughed. She was having so much fun. Yes, her son was lazy and he was totally milking finding a job. Really, she was just trying to motivate him.

She went from Jason's feet to his knees. And from his knees to his upper thighs. That was the spot. Jason jumped and bucked like crazy, laughing like mad. He was so loud she was afraid the neighbors would notice.

Jason was only wearing boxer/briefs. When his mom started tickling his upper thighs, he felt his cock growing. Oh no, he thought. Maybe she wont notice.

Then she started tickling his balls. "Hey! That's my crotch," Jason said. But he was laughing too. He didn't realize how ticklish he was. It was weird, he hated being tickled, yes it was funny, but the sensation was intense, but who knew it would turn him on sexually. It was a strange fetish and apparently, he had it. The fact that his mother was the one essentially turning him on was another matter altogether.

"Yes, and it seems like your balls are ticklish. How about your pecker?"

Pecker? Did she just say that?

"Oh my God! Are you hard?" Teresa asked.

"I couldn't help it. You're tickling the shit out of me and touching my balls," Jason answered.

"But I'm your mother," she said. "Well let's see how much you've grown in the last 30 years," Teresa said and pulled down Jason's underwear.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Jason, protested.

"Holy shit!" Teresa said. "You certainly didn't get this from your father," she said, stroking his cock. Jason moaned.

"Does it feel good having mommy stroke your cock?"

"Oh shit," Jason said.

"Don't come yet," Teresa said and slowed down her stroking. The she ran her nails up and down his shaft and rubbed her thumb under the head. Jason looked up and was able to see down his mom's thin pajama top. Her saggy breasts were swinging free and her nipples were hard and pressing on the thin material of her top.

"I'm gonna come. I'm gonna come," Jason warned. Teresa locked eyes with her son and soon he started shooting. Cum went on his chest and covered his mother's hand. She kept stroking until his balls were empty.

"Next time get up when I tell you to," Teresa said, back in her mother roll.

"Fine! Now untie me so I can take a fucking piss," Jason said.

When Jason walked into the bathroom his mom was already in there. "Seriously?" he asked.

"What?" Teresa says. "I have to wash my hands."

"Whatever," Jason replies and since he's still naked, just starts to pee. He closed his eyes and tilts his head back. Suddenly he feels a hand wrap around his cock.

"Wow, this feels weird," Teresa said.

"Mom, what the fuck?"

"It's so powerful," she giggles.

Jason does his best to finish.

"What do you do about the drops?" Teresa asked.

"Just give it a couple of shakes," Jason sighs. I'm in the twilight zone he thinks as he stands there while his mother is shaking his cock after she watched him pee.

"Let's just make sure it's all gone," Teresa says, grabbing some toilet paper and patting the tip of Jason's cock, as she knelt down. Then she started rubbing her thumb under the head of his cock again. Jason got hard instantly.

"Mom, stop," Jason said.

"I didn't realize you were so kinky," Teresa said, now stroking her son's cock.

"Oh Jesus," Jason shudders.

Teresa plants a kiss on the head of her son's cock.

The next morning Teresa waits until Jason goes to the bathroom. When he's done, she gives him a few minutes to fall asleep. Then she ties him to the bed again.

Once again Jason is woken to the sensation of being tickled.

"Mom! Seriously! What the fuck?" Jason managed to ask between laughing. He was already naked and she was tickling his inner thighs again. He got hard instantly.

"I have to say, Jason, this is the most impressive penis I've ever seen," Teresa said, stroking her son's cock, while looking very closely at it. "How'd you'd like a blowjob from dear ol' mom? Then she started blowing on his cock.

"Ha ha. You're a riot," Jason said.

"I'll show you a riot," Teresa said and gently bit on her son's cock.

"Ow! Mom. Not the teeth. Not the teeth," Jason begged.

"How about if I use my tongue then?" She then proceeded to use her fat tongue to lick up and down Jason's cock. When she got to his balls, she sucked one then the other, then both at once.

"Oh my God Mom," Jason moaned.

"Your balls are so big I can barely get them both in my mouth," she complained. "Your dad always liked it when I did this."

"Mom, please." Jason said.

"What? You don't like being compared to your father?"

"Well, it's weird that you're licking and sucking my balls in the first place, but no, guys don't like to be compared to anyone."

"Whatever," Teresa said and went back to licking and sucking her son's cock.

Teresa started tickling her son's balls while she had his cock in her mouth. Her tongue worked the head until she felt him tense up.

"Oh fuck, Mom. I'm gonna come. Oh, fuck OH FUCK!" Jason shouted.

Cum shot into Teresa's mouth. She caught most of it. But some escaped. Then looking her son in the eyes, she made a point of swallowing his load.

"So, best blowjob ever?" Teresa asked.

"What? Jesus, Mom. You're weird."

"Weird? I'll show you weird," Teresa said and started tickling the head of Jason's cock.

"Oh, fuck, Mom. Stop. Please. Holy shit," Jason squirmed.

"Oh, is it sensitive?" Teresa asked innocently.

"Yes. It's fucking sensitive."

"But it's still hard," Teresa said, giving it a few strokes. "By the way since you can't or won't get a job, you're going to mow Sandy's lawn starting today," Teresa informed her son.

"What? No way. Who the hell's Sandy?"

"Miss Perkins."

"The old lady next door?"

"Watch it, she's only a few years older than me," Teresa said.

"Yeah, old," Jason jokes.

"I can give you pleasure or pain," Teresa said as she stroked then squeezed her son's cock still in her hand.

"Pleasure," Jason said. He was close to coming again.

"Nice try," Teresa said. "Go mow and do a good job or else next time the tickling will be worse."

Jason didn't know if that was good or bad. He still couldn't believe his mom jacked him off, blew him and swallowed his cum. Before he got too wrapped up in those thoughts he got dressed and went next door.

When he was done mowing, he went to the door and knocked.

"All done, Jason?"

"Yes, Miss Perkins," Jason said.

"Well, lets take a look," she said and stepped out.

As they were walking around, Jason couldn't help noticing that his next-door neighbor had a nice body. Especially for her age. Her butt was kind of big, bigger than he liked generally, but her boobs were huge and it didn't look like she was wearing a bra. He rubbed his crotch a few times when she wasn't looking.

"Well, come on in while I write you a check," Sandy said.

"That's okay. My mom asked me to come over here. I think I'm supposed to do it for free."

"Nonsense, you did the job, you deserve to be paid. And I was kidding about the check, I have cash."

"Have a seat while I get the cash. Would you like some lemonade?"

"Sure," Jason said. He figured he better drink it all because who knows what might set his mother off. The hand job was awesome, the blowjob even better. And yes, it was the best blowjob he'd ever had. But the tickling sucked. And it's not like it would happen again.

Sandy came back into the room. "Here you go, Jason," she said handing him $40.

"Thanks," Jason said. "Listen I should probably..."

When Jason woke up, he found himself tied to some sort of table, dressed only in his underwear.

"Your mother tells me you're very ticklish. Is that true?"

"No. I don't know why she'd tell you that," Jason said, matter-of-factly.

"I didn't believe her either, but I thought I'd try it for myself and see."

"Please don't," Jason said. "I'm begging ha ha ha..." Jason laughed as Sandy tickled his feet.

"Oh, my goodness," Sandy laughed. "You are ticklish."

Sandy tickled his feet for a while. Jason thrashed and struggled and laughed.

When she stopped Jason was hopeful it was over, but she just moved to tickle his armpits, which were just as ticklish.

"Not bad for an old lady, huh?" Sandy asked. She leaned down and Jason could see down her open blouse and no, she wasn't wearing a bra. Her big boobs swung like twin pendulums.

Jason started to get hard. What kind of freak was he, getting hard for his mom and now an old lady?

Suddenly the doorbell rang. "Gee, I wonder who that is. Let's go see," Sandy said.

"I'll just wait here," Jason said sarcastically.

Oh, no, Jason thought, when he saw his mom walk in with Sandy.

"Are you two having fun?" Teresa asked.

"You were right. He really is ticklish," Sandy said.

"See? I told you."

"Mom, please. Come on. Untie me."

"But I just got here," Teresa pretended to pout.

"What do you think? Each grab a foot?" Sandy suggested.

"No!" Jason shouted, then commenced into laughter as the two women went to town tickling his feet.

Then they start to move up his bare legs. His knees were really ticklish also.

"The back of his knees are really ticklish," Teresa said. Each woman grabbed a knee and went to town.

Jason thrashed and bounced.

The two women were laughing as Jason bounced around on the table. Jason was laughing too when he wasn't begging them to stop.

"What the Hell, Jason? Sandy said, staring at his crotch. "Are you really getting hard by two old women tickling you?

"He got hard yesterday and today," Teresa said disgustedly, while she cut off his underwear.

"Tickle, tickle," Sandy said reaching out and tickling Jason's cock and balls.

"We should get some feathers and tickle his cock and balls," Teresa suggested.

"He'll probably pop his load in five seconds," Sandy joked.

"If not sooner," Teresa laughed.

Before he knew it his mom Teresa and Sandy the old woman who lived next door were tickling his cock and balls with two feathers. Precum started to leak out of the head of his cock.

When his mom noticed she used her finger to wipe some of it on her finger. She then offered her finger to Sandy.

"Wanna see what my son tastes like?" Teresa asked.

Sandy opened her mouth and sucked my cum off my mother's finger.

Watching that made his dick harder.

"Mind if I taste it from the source?" Sandy asked, then popped his cock in her mouth. Sandy swirled her tongue around the head of his cock, while my mother licked and sucked his balls.

Jason was so turned on from all the tickling and cock and ball play that he knew he wouldn't last long. For an old lady, Sandy sure knew how to suck a cock.

"I'm gonna come!" he warned. Sandy locked her lips around my cock and really went to work on his head with her tongue.

"Oh God!" Jason shouted and exploded into Sandy's mouth.

"Want some?" Sandy asked, cum dripping out of her mouth.

"No, I had a shot earlier," his mom replied. With that, Sandy threw her head back and swallowed.

"So, how good is your son at sucking and fucking?" Sandy asked. "Or do you already know that too?"

"No, I don't know that. What do you think I am a pervert?" Teresa asked.

Both women look at Jason's naked body tied on a table, with feathers, toothbrushes and other items they have used to tickle him with and burst out laughing.

"Well, do you want to go first?" Sandy asked.

"Do you mind?" Teresa asked.

"Not at all. He is your son after all."

"First though how about we give him a look at our tits?" Teresa said.

"Yeah, even when he was mowing, he was looking down my top," Sandy said.

Soon both women were totally naked and Jason was looking at four big breasts. His Mom's tits were more round and just starting to sag, while Sandy's were pretty saggy but still really big.

They made him suck on one pair of tits while the other one tickled his inner thighs. Even though they didn't actually touch his cock, Jason was still hard as a rock even after having just come.

Their tits were amazing. Not knowing if this would ever happen again, Jason took advantage and used his tongue and ever part of his mouth to suck and tease their tits, areolas and nipples.

"Make sure you fuck Sandy really good," his mom said. "Oh, and eat my pussy good too. You know how I hate being embarrassed."

Before Jason could reply or even think about what was happening, both women got on top of him. His neighbor on his cock and his mom riding his face. He had no idea what he was supposed to do. So, he just did what he thought he should. It seemed to work, soon both women were moaning and panting.

Teresa was impressed. A mother was never supposed to wonder how good her son was at eating pussy, but Jason was up there with the best. Technically he wasn't doing a good job. She'd have to give him some pointers, but he sure was enthusiastic.

Jason had zero experience having sex at all. He'd made out with a few girls and a female co-worker with big tits had given him a hand-job once. Jason was always the friend, never the boyfriend. It was almost funny in a way. His first sexual experience was with an old neighbor and his mother. This had been the rumor for most of his life and now it had just come true.

Sandy's pussy was gripping Jason's cock super tight. It felt amazing. Soon she started screaming and yelling at him to fuck her harder. Jason moved as well as he could, but he was tied down after all. Then Sandy started to vibrate and Jason felt her pussy juice running down his cock. It took everything he had not to come inside her.

"Suck on Mama's clit baby. The nub at the top of my pussy," Teresa said. Jason did as he was told and soon his mother's pussy was also leaking goo. Jason didn't realize that women also leaked fluids when they came.

"Not bad for your first time," Sandy said.

"How do you know it was my first time?" Jason asked.

"Trust me. I know a first timer when I see one," Sandy said.

"Fine. It was my first time. Can you untie me now?" Jason asked.

"Oh, but the fun is just starting. Now we're going to switch." Teresa said.

Before Jason knew it, Sandy sat on his face and his mother had climbed on his cock. It took a little longer before they both came. This time Jason couldn't hold back and warned his mother. "I'm gonna come!"

"Yes, son. Fill me up. Give me your load."

Teresa's pussy gripped Jason's cock and soon he lost the battle of pressure and let loose inside his own mother. His come shot out and filled her pussy. She must have licked it because she was moaning and groaning.

Then Jason watched dumfounded as Sandy licked his cum out of his mother's pussy.

They finally untied him and Jason made a beeline for the bathroom. After he was done, his mother and Sandy took his arms and all three walked arm-in-arm, naked upstairs to Sandy's bedroom.

The rest of the day the women taught Jason how to be a better lover. Not that it would matter. Jason still didn't have a job and lived with his mother at 30 years old.

"You know, my daughter is about your age," Sandy said. "She'll be home for Christmas. I'm sure she'd like the games we've been playing."

Jason thought of Debbie, Sandy's daughter. His cock started to get hard. She was pretty and had big tits if he remembered right. Maybe there is someone for me, Jason thought.

"Just mentioning my daughter get's your son hard," Sandy said.

"Told you he was a pervert," Teresa said.

"Get him!" Teresa shouted and both women started tickling Jason again.