Sleeping on the Job

Story Info
All sexed out and falling asleep at work.
1.9k words
3.63
3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sleeping on the Job

An erotic short story by HeartyWanderer91

Brad had known for a while now that his dick would get him in trouble, there was just no way of knowing what that trouble would look like. Today it looked like half open eyelids and drooping arms.

"Dude what the fuck are you doing?" Ralph shouted in his partner's ear. "Fuck, were you sleeping?"

"Nah..." Brad lied. I was fucking her again in my head. "I was just thinking."

"Me too." Ralph said, nudging his long time friend. "I was thinking you need to wake the fuck up." Brad heard his friend talking, understood the words he was hearing, but found himself unable to reply. Sure, he was physically drained and ready to drop, but those last three words his partner in crime said awoke a memory from the night before.

"Wake the fuck up!" Nikita exclaimed as she shook her man's fuck stick. Is she talking to me or him? Brad wondered as he awoke to find his member already wide awake and firmly in Nikita's soft hands. He met eyes with his insatiable lover and gasped. She was naked and glistened under the pale moonlight that streaked in through the open balcony doors. It was already a few weeks into autumn with a breeze that rolled in chill enough to soften most cocks. But not his, it would go soft eventually, but not before Nikita was finished with it. She lowered her mouth to his cock and began sucking it like it was a clogged milkshake straw. She slurped up and down her man's shaft, edging him closer to the point of no return with each downward plunge. Just as he was about to fill her throat she removed her luscious lips and lowered them down along the front of his cock and stopped at balls that ached to unload.

"What Heaven is this?" Brad finally asked after he caught a breath. He started to say more but only managed two quick words: "Oh fuck!" Nikita had wrapped a hand around his throbbing cock and was jacking it while also hoovering his left nut. The combined sensation was too much for Brad. "Fuck! I'm gonna..."

"Cum on my tits!" Nikita urged as if she wasn't fully in control with his climaxing dick in her hand. She jerked downward toward her gracious C cup breasts and looked on in wonder as Brad's meat hammer coated her orbs of delight.

Nikita felt quite the opposite of Brad. Something about getting her brains fucked out made them work even better. She did feel a little bad for wearing him out, but at the same time she didn't at all. Nothing to feel bad or ashamed of, she thought, giggling. People like to fuck. She smiled wide the grin of a woman who swore she could feel her man's tongue as if it was still doing its necessary task. She held her Uzi up at a man who was halfway to his feet as if she couldn't see him. "GET ON THE FLOOR!"

"Get on the floor," Nikita ordered as she wiped cum off her tits. Curious, she tasted a little. "Mmmm... You've been eating fruit like I asked."

"I..." Brad began to say "I'd eat anything for you," his way of being dirty while also sticking true to his goofy nature, but was silenced by Nikita's warm lips in a most passionate French kiss. "Mmmm..."

"A simple nod will suffice." Nikita commanded. Brad nodded eagerly but remained silent as ordered. They traded off control each night on a whim, sometimes two or three times a night. Tonight, though, was clearly her night. "I believe I told you where to lay." Snapped back to reality, Brad did as he'd been told. He's so cute, thought Nikita as she watched her dedicated fuck toy jump to obey his Mistress.

"You know what to do..." Nikita whispered as she lowered her vagina onto the lower half of Brad's blissful face. He knew what to do, and wasted little time making her knees weak. The first thing he did was kiss on her labia and dart his tongue out between his lips and hers to rub it along her already dripping slit. He hungrily lapped away at her juices and caught much of it as it trickled down. For every bit he swallowed, more and more ran down his beard chin to his bare neck and chest. Just when she thought it couldn't possibly feel any better Brad latched his lips onto her clit and began sucking away at it like it was the last meal he'd ever have. She bucked and bounced as he once again let his tongue slip between his lips to attack her clit with a ferocity she could never become accustomed to. The intense pleasure stopped suddenly as Nikita came for the umpteenth time that night. Brad had abruptly stopped his fevered assault on her clitoris. She'd been so close to the big one that she found herself growing indignant. "What are you...?" She shut up as his tongue began to lap once more at her juices. But his speed was now at a snail's pace as if he were savoring each drop as it landed on his taste buds. He lapped up and down her opening lazily. He's fucking teasing me! She reached down and squeezed his stiffening cock. "Quit fucking around or I won't let him, she paused to lick his the cock in her hands and continued, "fuck me doggy." She wiggled the rod that would soon be impaling her from behind and giggled. They both know her threat had been an empty one. Knowing her words would do nothing further, she lowered her lips down to his half-hard cock and began sucking it once more.

Nikita felt herself get lifted up off of Brad's expert tongue and feared the worst at first. Is he done already? She wondered, but need not have. He'd lifted her solely to free his right arm. Once freed, he began to use his right hand to smack Nikita's juicy ass. He'd landed three rough slaps by the time his tongue returned to her clit. The ferocity with which he attacked her love bean now made it seem as if he'd been phoning it in earlier. He worked his tongue rapidly up and down on her clit, the intensity seeming to match the strength with which he continued to smack her right ass cheek. He's bruising it, but I don't care! She gasped as he suddenly found something else to do with his right hand. "Oh fuck!" Nikita screamed as she felt two of his fat fingers slide into her wet pussy. He continued to lick her clit as he worked those two fingers inside her. He crooked them downward toward her hungry G-spot. She rocketed into the Big One and beyond into a realm of pleasure she wouldn't believe possible if not for Brad's dedication to blowing her mind. "FUUUUUUUCK!!!"

"Dude, come on!" Ralph bellowed into Brad's ear. He shook his friend to no avail. "Wake up, man!"

"Is he asleep?" Nikita asked as she exited the vault carrying a large black duffel. Brad was slumped against a telling station fast asleep. It seemed as if nothing would wake him up. "Oh boy, this might be my fault."

"Why would it be..." Ralph began to ask, but was silenced by a none too patient Nikita. She waved him away.

"Go back in and grab the other two bags. I'll deal with Mr. Sleepy here." She didn't bother to look away from her man as she could hear Ralph's steps receding as he ran into the vault. She leaned close to his ear and nibbled on it. It was something that turned her on more than she could explain but for Brad it acted more as a tickle, something that would hopefully wake him gently. She nibbled a little harder until she was practically gnawing at his earlobe. Nothing, she thought, growing frustrated. "We don't have time for this... WAKE UP!" Brad sat up in a hurry and squeezed the trigger of his fake gun. Good thing we decided to use fake guns, thought Nikita, noticing that the gun he was dry firing was pointing directly at her heart.

"Oh, sorry!" Brad uttered, still half asleep.

"For falling asleep or for fake killing me?" Nikita grinned at her waking lover.

Brad used the counter to support his shaky climb and soon stood tall above the 5'2" woman and answered: "Both. Definitely both." He grinned at the adorably short goddess. They locked eyes and it was as if time stopped and nothing else mattered. She's going to fuck me right here if we don't get moving...

The moment was interrupted by the wheezing return of one Ralph Watson. He tossed one of the large bags at his oversexed best friend and nodded toward the bank's front exit. "Come on, let's get out of here."

Nikita hoisted her bag up onto her right shoulder and shouted something that sounded oddly familiar. "Alright get behind me!"

"Get behind me!" Nikita begged, her feet dangling off the edge of the bed, her naked ass bared and ready. The first Brad did, the thing he reveled in, was to grab a handful of Nikita's fiery red hair. He got a firm grip in his right hand and yanked back until his left had seized her throat. His dick was so hard at this point and aimed right at her tight tunnel of love that Brad knew he didn't need his hand to guide it home. It didn't hurt that Nikita was basically begging for his cock. She back her ass up right as he plunged deep inside her sloppy wet pussy. He began to fuck her with slow, deliberate thrusts to build the anticipation. He fucked her harder and harder, still maintaining a steady pace but making each thrust count. He removed his left hand from her throat and started smacking her left ass cheek hard enough that it soon matched its neighbor. "Oh.. My... Goodness..." Nikita moaned between breaths she could just barely manage.

Brad railed into his sex-crazed lover with reckless abandon, knowing that his eruption was imminent. He felt Nikita back into him more aggressively and knew she was close as well. He wrapped his right hand further into her tangled hair, squeezed her left ass cheek and picked up his pace until he was thrusting as hard and fast as he could.

"Ohhhhh shiiiiiiittttttt!" The lusty couple screamed in unison as they orgasmed together. Brad nearly immediately lost his luster and for certain his balance. He might have fallen if not for the fact that his grip on her ass kept him upright.

The three bank robbers ran head long toward their stolen limo and strangely heard no sirens. They must have called by now, thought Nikita. The trio made it to the sleek black limo and threw their haul onto one of the back seats.

Ralph opted for the driver's seat and let the pair take the back for themselves. He got in and fired up the engine right away. The first thing he did was raise the privacy window for he knew the couple liked to fuck like rabbits.

The horny couple dumped three duffle bags worth of banded bills and grinned at one another.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Nikita asked excitedly.

Brad yawned obnoxiously but nodded just as eagerly. "Yes, of course we can fuck on the pile of money."