Sleeping Pills Pt. 01

Story Info
Alex gets some pills so he can fuck his prude girlfriend.
2.3k words
4
22.1k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story depicts non-consensual acts please do not read if this is triggering or you do not want to read non-consensual fiction. everything written is fiction and does not endorse any of the depicted events in real life. No one wishes for fantasies like this to occur in real life. All characters are over the age of 18.

I went to the spot and got the pills, I was so excited. My girlfriend is 23 and a virgin, I'm 19 and well hung if I say so myself but my prude of a girlfriend just will NOT give it up. She keeps complaining about wanting it to be meaningful or something. I thought she was just playing hard to get but it is taking way too long and she is so hot I just want to cum in her mouth so badly. I cant stop thinking about it. She says she's a virgin but I dont know why she won't just fuck me!! I just want to see my cum dripping out of her mouth. I mean she is my girlfriend I dont get why she cant just let me fuck her mouth?

She is way too stubborn so finally I found a solution. My girlfriend, Jessica, doesn't handle alcohol well, she tends to fall asleep pretty hard after drinking. The pills I'm about to buy, I'll mix into her drinks and make sure she doesn't wake up. I will invite her for a movie night together, get her to cuddle up with me on the couch drinking and wait.

Jessica came over as usual excited for the movie she got out some chips and dip that she brought and a couple of beers. I convinced her we needed something a bit stronger for our "fun" night and switched her drink to a new one with no alcohol and crushed up the pills in it, I gave myself the other, I didn't want to be drunk for what I was about to do.

An hour into the movie, we were watching Up, she fell asleep on my lap, perfectly placed. I waited until I was sure the pills had taken full effect then pulled down my jeans and slipped my cock out of my underwear, it was already hard with anticipation.

I slipped my cock between her waiting lips, pausing trying not to get too excited. This was it, I was finally fucking Jessica's face and she would never know. The movie continued to play in the background but I was focussed on the soft supple feeling of her lips parted gently around my cock. I couldnt believe it! Finally! I mean I respect Jessica but i respect her more taking my cock like this, had to use some pills to get her here but I appreciated how wet her mouth was after all the begging I had to do. Ironically shes been happier ever since I stopped nagging her about it so I'm really glad I fixed this problem for us. She is so beautiful I would just hate to have to break up with her for this, or cheat on her to get my needs met. I feel like I did the right thing.

I slid my cock further into her mouth relishing in the feeling i had been missing for months. i grabbed her hair out of the way so I could watch my cock pump in and out of her mouth. Fuck! This mouth was so good, her lips were so soft, softer than any I had felt before, and her throat, fuck I just wanted to slam into it.

Testing the waters I slowed down and felt my cock press against the back of her throat, she didn't wake up.. or even gag that hard. I had 3 inches that were still not inside, I pressed further. My whole body tensed as I felt her throat swallowing my dick so perfectly. I lost it when her nose touched my skin I started jackhammering in and out of her throat, pulling her hair a bit tighter than I should have but I didnt care her mouth was so. Good.

I adjusted my position to get my cock a little deeper and felt my cock twitching ready to explode. I panicked, I didn't know where to cum, I didnt want her to see it in her face and her hair so I plunged my cock deep in her throat and let the torrents of cum launch down her throat frim my throbbing cock, her throat feeling even better as my cock throbbed against it. looking down at her beautiful black hair and my cock so deep in her throat I couldnt see it anymore. I wish I could fuck her for hours.

My cock softened and slid out of her mouth, I almost got hard all over again watching the saliva mixed with a bit of cum drizzling down her chin. mesmerized by her beautiful unconcscious face. I wanted to take a picture.. it was risky but, I needed to capture this.

I started to get super tired so I wiped the spit off her face with a kleenex, pulled up my pants and fell asleep with her there on my lap on the couch with the movie still playing.

...

The next day

...

Jessica woke up earlier than her boyfriend Alex, he was so young she hoepd that he would mathre quickly cause he had been so impatient lately. Last night was different though, she felt better, he seemed to finally be respecting her wishes to wait.

Jessica felt a bit disheveled but brushed that off as feeling off from the drinking, she must have drank a lot falling asleep so early she could barely remember half the movie. She got up to get a glass of water and yawned, noticing suddenly she had a very sore throat.

She ran over to Alex and woke him up quickly, "Alex! Alex! I have a terrible cold i'm so sorry I hope I didn't give it to you! I can go right now maybe you won't get it!" She was really worn out though, still tired from what must have been a hangover or the cold she had she thought. She didn't reslly want to take the long commute home but she felt she should at least try not to get him sick.

"Don't worry about it Jessica," Alex said "you can stay here, we will have another movie night, I don't have to go to class today we will just hang out.

Wow Jessica thought, he is suddenly acting so much more caring and mature than before, she liked this change in him. Maybe if she was lucky he would prove to be what she had been looking for.. maybe she would consider giving him her virginity. Hopeful she thanked him, and rushed off to the kitchen to make them breakfast. "Thank you Alex!! that commute would have been so long, I hope you are ok with me making us breakfast I want to pay you back somehow." As she went to the kitchen she wondered how her hair had gotten so messy hust sleeping on the couch, and realized she really needed to brush her teeth her morning breath was terrible.

Alex was grinning like an idiot, his plan worked out way better than he thought but he was probably going to have to only fuck her throat every now and then so she didnt suspect anything... or tonight maybe. Since they had more time tonight after he did some of his work he planned to start the party early, he wanted to take full advantage this time.

...

Later that night

...

"Hey Jessica do you mind if we watch Up again? You kinda fell asleep halfway through last time"

"Sure!" Jessica replied, she wondered why things were suddenly going so well.

They watched all the way through up, and as they started to wstch the next movie Alex went to grab some popcorn and mix their drinks. Jessica was just happy he was willing to grab the snacks for once and waited happily on the couch. Again half way through, maybe a bit later this time she fell asleep. He waited again to make sure she was asleep but more confidently this time he lept off the couch and fondled her breasts as he grabbed his cock out of his pants. this time he undressed her more as he stroked his cock. Finally getting a good look at those tits, pulling down her pants too and then.. "holy shit" he said out loud. He pulled her underwear away and he was staring directly at her pussy, he was salivating at the sight of it.

Suddenly he was on all fours licking up and and down that sweet little slit. Tugging on her clit gently with his teeth like a puppy excited over his new toy. To his surprise she started responding, she moaned, he paused, maybe he didnt wait long enough... He waited and heard no further sound but saw her pussy was a bit more red and he couldnts stop himself he went right back to licking and sucking and by the time he was sticking his toungue in and out of her vagina she was laying on her back moving and reacting but not waking up.

"Damn" he thought, "I might be able to make the bitch cum like this" he said out loud. He had always wondered if it was true women could have multiple orgasms so he got to work finger fucking her and sucking her clit excited about the reactions of his new adventure with his unconscious girlfriend. She started to tense up and buck her hips against his fingers still asleep but he kept going faster and faster, mesmerized looking at her quaking body he felt her begin to cum on his fingers and he jumped up and shover his cock inside. He did not want this to stop, he wanted to fuck her right through whatever this orgasm was.

She was so tight when he entered, he had to push through hard, a tiny bit of blood came from breaking her hymen, she must have been a virgin, but he didnt care because he was enjoying it too much and he could tell she was too. Her vagina was so tight but it was wet and he pushed in hard and quickly she opened up for him and then just as quickly her cunt was tightening on his cock pulsating her pussy walls around him as he fucked her. He kept going just getting started and she didnt stop cumming. Her movements got so intense she started bucking and there was a strained noise that came out of her mouth.

He was sweating and focussed, he wanted to fuck her as hard as he could. Primal urges overtook him and he was obsessed with fucking her so hard, claiming her, making her buck so hard underneath him. She had a strained expresson on her face but her cunt was still pulsing around his cock and then suddenly without him stopping for a moment, her face relaxed and so did her body and her cunt.

This didnt deter him even a little, he just kept fucking her raw, her movements started again only, they were a bit more wobbly. He leaned down and took her nipple in his mouth and sucked on it hard, rolling it between his lips and his tongue, biting it. He switched to the other one making it swollen as well and by the time he had made both nipples hard and swollen and dark she was bucking on him again. Her cunt spasming was the most perfect feeling he had ever felt. He was starting to sweat slightly from the exertion but wanted every moment of her tight squeezing cunt to last, it almost seemed like she was squeezing him more this time.

He looked down at her blissful exhausted orgasmic face and grabbed her by it. In a shift if fucking her he accidentally leaned on her throat without noticing and the oxygen deprivation somehow made her spasm more. Quickly he adjusted his position to grab her throat and choke her gently with his hand so that he wouldnt choke her too hard and she immediately started cumming on his cock again. This time he couldn't hold it back he started cumming into her wet and wanting pussy. She moaned and bucked so much under his cock he just kept ramming himself in as he came all over and inside her pussy. Slowly he came to a stop inside her relishing in the spasming around his cock that was quickly befoming sensitive. He gently released her throat and thought "well at least she wont have a sore throat tomorrow."

He gently slid out of her creamed cunt full of both her juices and his cum. It dripped so much out of her that it got on her pants on the floor.

This, this he had to send to the boys. He took out his phone, took a few photos, one close up of her dripping cunt, one of her slplayed out on the couch with her tits out and pussy spread wide. He sent all three photos to his buddy Joel with a text that read "man Jessica is the best fuck I have ever had."

Joel responded quickly "holy shit man!! is she still like that? Can I come have a fuck? I guess those pills must have worked really well, might have to get a few myself."

"Only if you come over quick man, I gotta clean her up and get to bed I have class in the morning." Alex replied.

"Hey don't worry about it, I'll clean her up." Joel responded smirking.

"Fine" Alex replied, "but dont be too loud I'm going to bed, key is under the matt."

Alex went to sleep soundly in the other room, barely hearing the door open before he was out. He trusted his buddy Joel to clean up.

To be continued.