All Comments on 'Sleeping Sarah Gets Tucked in Tight'

by Allybear

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Not hot....

...just gross

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
BAD - please remove this rubbish!

<br>

And please, Lit, introduce a zero rating...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Absolutely Disgusting!!!!

That is without a doubt, the most vile and disgusting story that I have ever read on this site. The author should seriously consider seeking professional help. Anyone who could think up something like this clearly has NO respect for women and I cannot imagine them having any redeeming qualities. Please do not post any other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Truly Troubling!

First, I realize this is only a story. I try not to be judgmental because everyone has their kinks, but I find it unfathomable that people would find this titillating rather than troubling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Way too crude!

Not needed nor wanted. Totally rethink your style!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
a 0 is too good for you

You are sick! This was awful and disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
pretty disturbing!

I'm all for fantasy fun, but this was pretty tasteless and cruel! Way too predatory and not erotic.

charming_roguecharming_rogueabout 15 years ago
pretty disturbing!

I'm all for fantasy fun, but this was pretty tasteless and cruel! Way too predatory and not erotic.

AllybearAllybearabout 15 years agoAuthor
*Laughs my ass off*

I just want to say that I am strangely proud that so many people hate my story and I will keep it up forever just because of it. I think it's hilarious that fantasy incestuous abuse is OK as long as everyone likes it. Thank you, internet morality police.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
!

Well looking at your profile you are certainly someone who doesn't care what other people think. I am certain that if I were meet you in a dark alley I would run as fast as my legs could carry me. I hope your swinger friends are as sick and scary as you. I wouldn't want you to really hurt someone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
it's her choice to write but I wasn't big on it

It is ok for the author to write this story and I read it based on the poor reviews. I agree the story is not something I would normally enjoy or read.

I don't plan to read future stories by Allybear.

There are many more stories posted each day that are well written, enjoyable & erotic to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wow...really people?

Why would you even read a story containing rape and incest if you are so against it? This is a work of fiction people, and no matter how fucked up and gross you may think it is, it is almost garauteed that someone willalso find something fucked up about you and your fantasies. So unless you have constructive criticism, you should keep your immature comments to yourself.

GuerulfusGuerulfusabout 15 years ago
Freedom of speech

Can't believe what i'm reading.... not the story but the comments. If you don't like the subject matter, tough, don't read it. I personally think the story could have been longer, and a little better written. But all in all, I hope you keep writing. And if your taking suggestions, add a little more Control and a little less brutality. Of course I say write what you want to read, so fuck me if you like it better this way. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot

Honestly I wanted to rate this a 75%, but all the negativity below bumped my rating a notch. I'm not really into the dyke porn, as such, but I do really like your writing style and the evil mommy is, well, hot. Pervert on the erotica site! Yay!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I love your story

It's good to see a story that isn't enslaved by political correctness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Confused

That story was just too mean...and enslaved my political correctness^???WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
perfection

This is exactly what I have been looking for, it is just so perfect! Please please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This story was so hot. I get wet every time I read it. Write more please!

link88link88about 10 years ago
lmfao

Im a lil disappointed, cuz the description sounded like a really hot story and I was excited. But that aside, that was just great XD it was so fucked up it was downright hilarious XD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this story

This need to be put inthe rape section

Rifraff123Rifraff123almost 10 years ago
Good mommy

Thanks for sharing this! I enjoyed it. I hope you flesh this out, I think I am not the only one that would enjoy more details!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

very good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wtf

Disgusting!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Obviously Logic and Human Anatomy Escape Many People.

If she was checking her daughter's purity she would need to only look at the opening. Her virginity would be intact if she has not torn the extra skin at the entrance. It could also be intact even if the hymen was already torn from horseback riding, bike riding, gymnastics, ballet, and many other acitivities. I will never understand how people can be so clueless about the female body enough to believe the hymen is an internal part of the body. Even more ridiculous is there are some who believe it is filled with blood. Doing research on anatomy is necessary for those who wish to write erotica. Elther the writer cares about the subject matter or the writer doesn't.

As for the issue of freedom of speech which was mentioned by one obviously ignorant about it entitles one to as opposed to what it does not. Freedom of speech only refers to the right to not be punished by the government for speaking an opinion or belief. It does not prevent one from facing consequences of the words they use. You can be fired, can be sued, can be ridiculed, can be censored, and in extreme cases can even go to jail or prison for the words spoken or posted online. It allows one to say they believe such and such about a president or other government individual without being tried for treason for stating you dislike something or someone. If one were to post or state a threat against the government or an individual the person will be prosecuted, because of laws broken.

It is frustrating to see so many people who are ignorant of the human body and the rights which are taken for granted and misunderstood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

My favorite story by far. I loved Carols forcefullyness and I'd love more stories just like this. You don't get to read stories where there's any protest on the sweet innocent girls part. This was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sequal!

Please make another installment!!!! Loved this!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous