All Comments on 'Sleeping Tricks'

by yellowjacket66

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WOW!!! What a Hot sexy story 5 Stars

I think I'll try this with my Girlfriend Pat I know she will love it I'll let her read this story.

Thanks bud. Enjoy your little naughty wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very nice story, at least they were mature enough to treat it as just an adventure and not destroy their marriage. There’s a big difference between love and sex.

Thanks for sharing, Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice idea, but somehow it seemed to lose its way before petering out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 Stars. Interesting story, a little farfetched though.

lorishub791lorishub791over 1 year ago

my wife always wakes up. I could never trick her like that, but would like to try

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with one of the comments. It seemed to be going somewhere when Jake found out about Jason... and then he just disappeared? What happened there? We could have gotten so much more story. Also, I doubt she'd just cut off Jason once Roger decided the thrill for him was gone. Where's the story there? Does she cut him out? Will she admit to cheating on Roger? As a short story to read, this was pretty fun. 4/5 stars. As far as a writing project? This was a good proof-of-concept, but is missing a lot of meat. Both the journey and the destination fell a bit flat from its high starting point. 2.5/5 stars. Still a good read and does spark the imagination, so I'll round up to give it a 4/5.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey21108 months ago

Oh Boo! Mutual deceit and trickery. Where’s the fun in that?

MorevinilaMorevinilaabout 2 months ago

Not as steamy as what I read before - the story lie was good but I believe too much repetition and not enough steamy description let it down. Pity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous