Sleeping with a Stranger

Story Info
Inexperienced femboi's drunken after-party escapade.
3.6k words
4.67
9.3k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: Another short second-person one-scene. The crossdressing is more notional than not, but posting in that category because I believe it still fits.

Disclaimer: The following is a piece of fiction. Fiction (in case you don't know) means it's made up, not real, a bunch of lies. The characters in the story are all fictional too, meaning they don't exist. While non-existent, if they existed and had an age they would be over 18.

Furthermore, since the characters aren't real they can't possibly be harmed by the stuff they do or that happens to them in the story. This would not be true in reality, meaning you should not think you can do the same things safely, legally, or ethically in real life.

You plan on leaving the party early but end up having such a great time that you're still there when it winds down and most people have left. By this time you're too drunk to drive (you took your car since you thought you'd meet up with friends elsewhere instead of staying the way you did), but you're reluctant to call a ride-share because then you'd just have to come back the next day to get it. Fortunately your hosts tell you and a few other intoxicated friends that you're welcome to bed down at their place overnight.

You and the other overnighters (the ones who are still conscious, anyway) play rock-paper-scissors and you win the right to sleep in the tiny "guest room," which is more of a large closet though your hosts have stuffed a daybed in there. In fact the room is so small that the bed blocks the door from closing. After taking your turn in the bathroom you head there, sit on the small bed and pull off your shoes. Afterward you collapse on the bed, dragging the duvet over you.

You don't undress, but that's not because you're so drunk you can't. The real reason is that you're wearing a black lace tanga under your slacks. That's not new, you've gone out with panties on under your guy clothes in the past for a thrill. This is the first time you've ever done it and not headed home alone, secret intact, though.

Of course, once you decide you can't undress you find you can't stop thinking about the fact you're not at home alone, you're in a place where nearly a dozen people other people (some of whom you just met tonight) are sleeping, too. You know the chance of anyone finding out about the panties you're wearing is basically zero, but the possibility it could happen leads you to imagine a whole host of possible outcomes varying between horribly embarrassing to intensely arousing, sometimes both. Your booze-addled brain decides it's a good idea to unbutton and unzip your slacks so you can reach down and massage your swelling dick through the lace.

But you're too drunk and too tired to concentrate, even on masturbating. You drift off with your hand still down the front of your slacks.

You wake up suddenly and realize someone has entered the room. He's stumbling a bit, getting closer to the bed. At this point you've turned on your side facing the wall so you can't see him, but his shadow is so tall that you realize it has to be that guy... what was his name? Jayden? Jason? Jordan? You can't remember, you'd never met him before tonight and didn't talk to him very much. You just recall thinking what a huge dude he was, a head higher than anyone else at the party.

You now remember that when someone proposed a round of RPS for who got the guest bed the biggest guy in the room was already passed out, sprawled in a wingback chair. You thought at the time he didn't look very comfortable, apparently he woke up and came the same conclusion. But he can't intend to share the small daybed with you, can he? There's no room!

You hear a pair of thunks and realize J-whoever has pulled off his huge shoes and dropped them on the floor. Next there's a lot of shuffling of fabric, he's clearly undressing. Shit, he really is going to get into bed next to you! Sure enough, he lifts the duvet (and you silently thank God that you didn't take off anything but your shoes) and crawls in.

There's definitely not enough space for the two of you to avoid touching, not with him being the size he is and you already being almost pressed to the wall. You now have a warm, mostly bare male body touching you, his chest to your back. You hold very still, pretending to be asleep.

He grunts, snuggles a bit closer to get his rear onto the mattress, and his breath slows. After a moment he starts snoring softly.

You on the other hand are wide awake. You wonder how you can get out of this predicament, but can't come up with a way except by rousing him and making him move so you can leave the bed. You think about doing just that, but a more "pressing" matter is distracting you. Namely that despite your slacks and his boxers you can feel J's junk pressing on your butt.

He's not erect, but that only makes his size even more impressive. It's like he's got a chub of kosher salami between his legs. Well, not really that thick, he's not a freak. But he's definitely packing a lot of meat.

You know you shouldn't. You know it's a terrible idea. You're also still drunk. So very cautiously you nudge back against his crotch, because you've never felt anything like this before.

After a few light nudges and rubs the massive dick starts to swell. "Oh, fuck, he's getting hard!" you think, scared but also delighted. You wonder if you dare reach down into the front of your slacks and touch yourself again.

A big hand touches your hip and you freeze in place. You don't react, desperately pretending to be asleep so he'll leave you alone.

By chance J's hand has landed exactly where your shirt has come out of your slacks, which of course happened when you unfastened them. His hand idly strokes down and encounters the waistband of your high-cut tanga, which rises above your belt even when you're dressed.

Now it's his turn to go still, but only for a brief moment. Soon the hand starts exploring, tracing the line of your panties down into your loosened slacks. When it reaches the back panel the lace and mesh construction of the tanga becomes very obvious. His hand gets bolder, stroking and squeezing your buttock both through the panties and where your bare skin is exposed on the sides.

So far you've let him get away with this. But when his fingers, still outside the panties, start dipping into your rear cleft and sliding between your cheeks, you decide you have to put a stop to the way he's molesting you. At that very moment you hear the sound of someone walking in the hall outside the guest room.

Both of you hold very still. The owners didn't want their guests stumbling around in the dark so the lights in the bathroom at the end of the short hall are on. Your head is toward the doorway, allowing you to sneak a peek up and see one of the other guys who's staying overnight headed for the toilet. You realize being able to recognize him means there's enough light for him to look into the room and recognize you, too. Fortunately he doesn't, and shortly after he passes by the light goes out as he shuts the bathroom door.

J resumes his exploration of your panty-clad rear, and now you're afraid to say anything about it. No matter how quietly you whisper, if he replies in a normal tone people will hear! You lie there on your side as he strokes and fondles your ass. He pushes your unfastened slacks down below your cheeks for better access.

There's a flush followed by the light returning as the bathroom door swings open. The guy who relieved himself walks by on his way back. This time it doesn't interrupt the way J is playing with your bottom, not even a little.

Once it's quiet again you turn to face J. You intend to tell him to leave you alone, but instead of "No," or "Don't do that," what comes out of your mouth is a much weaker, whispered, "We can't."

He looks puzzled for a second, then his eyes open wider as light dawns. Seeing your face at last he's recognized you from the party, meaning his inebriated mental process also finally comes to full grip with the fact he's been trying to make out with someone who's not a woman. You brace yourself for the reaction you expect, disgust and revulsion.

It doesn't come. He leans forward slightly and kisses you on the lips. You're taken off guard by this and don't resist, and his kisses grow more insistent. Caught up in the moment you open your mouth allowing his tongue inside, and shortly thereafter you're passionately kissing him back.

J takes your wrist in his larger hand and gently but firmly directs it to his crotch. His dick is hot and fully erect now, throbbing when you reach into his boxers and take it in your hand. You moan softly into his mouth at the thought you're touching another man's cock.

This goes on for a little while, then J pushes you over onto your back, allowing you to scoot toward the middle of the bed so there's enough room to do this. He lowers his full length on top of you and resumes kissing you. In this position his warm bare chest presses against your shirt and his naked legs trap your own. You can no longer get to his dick with your hand, but he starts humping it against your thighs and crotch. Your own penis is straining and erect now, pressing again the material of your tanga.

J stops kissing you and turns onto his back so that now he's the one next to the wall. His strong hands encourage you to go on your side facing him, then take your shoulders and press you down toward his groin. He's not using much force, but you're not resisting very hard either.

His boxers are the kind with buttons. You unbutton each one, releasing his hard-on so it springs up. In the dim light it's a beautiful cock, the kind you see in pictures of men who are too good-looking to be real. Just gazing at it makes your mouth water. You wrap your hand around the base and give it a long, slow lick. Then as J's hands urge you on, you oval your lips and take the crown in your mouth.

It's amazing. You've wanted to do something like this for so long, and now at last you're doing it! It tastes a little musky but not too bad, and the way it throbs on your tongue as you lave it is just delightful.

You suckle until you've managed to get as much as you can into your mouth, maybe a bit more than half. If you take it any deeper you're afraid it will trigger your gag reflex, because you've practiced on dildos enough at home to know when it will happen but not enough to know how to suppress it. So after that you release it from your mouth and start stroking his saliva-slick length, thinking that you'll put your mouth back over it when he cums to avoid a mess.

It becomes clear that J isn't satisfied with the thought of a hand-job, though. He pulls you back up and turns you so that you're facing the room instead of the wall. Your tanga is pushed down so that the back of it settles into the groove between your butt and thighs, though the front still covers your stiff dick and balls. J's wet erection pushes against your backside, finding and slipping into the groove.

This scares you, not only because you don't think you're ready to go so far with another man but because you know it will hurt doing it dry. "We don't have lube," you hiss frantically, and try to pull away. Unsuccessfully, as J is both bigger and stronger than you.

Keeping a grip on your arm to keep you from getting away, J sits up in bed and reaches with the other hand to the small bedside table at the top of the bed. You hear him fumbling around there, then a squirting noise. There's a smell of coconut, and when his free hand comes back to find your rear cleft the fingers are greasy and cold. You vaguely remember your hosts had a bunch of household items on the table, apparently one of them was hand lotion.

Slick fingers slide between your bottom cheeks. One locates your anus and moves in small circles, smearing your rosebud with the lotion. Next it prods at the entrance. Slowly but inexorably it wriggles it's way inside you. J begins to work it in and out, just to the first knuckle initially but heading deeper with each pass.

The stretching is a little painful, though not nearly as much as you know taking his full dick will feel. You give out a tiny whine but make no attempt to avoid the intrusion. You mind is caught in an endless loop of the same phrases repeated over and over again: "I'm going to get fucked! He's going to fuck me! I'm going to get fucked. He's going to fuck me!"

Once J's index finger has slithered up your ass as far as it will go it's removed. There's another squirting sound followed by the finger's return, this time paired with J's middle finger. The same process as before is repeated but this time both digits end up pressed past your sphincter and reaching for your colon. As your whimpers get louder J places his other hand over your mouth so that you're panting into his palm.

The fingers get withdrawn. You tense, knowing what's coming. J shifts his position and a moment later you feel the hot, blunt rod nudge it's way into your cleft. It feels greasy, you assume J used the lotion on himself. He reaches down between you, you can tell he's using his hand to guide to exactly the right spot. Soon the long rod splitting your butt cheeks is pressing directly against its target.

Both J's hands go to your hips, holding you in place as he pushes with his pelvis. You clench your teeth, trying not to cry out as his big cock is jammed hard against your closed orifice, trying to force it's way past the obstruction. At first your anus is pushed higher into you by the constant pressure, but then it slowly gives way under the onslaught and grudgingly opens to admit the insistent intruder. Finally it gives up entirely, and J's crown pops through into your asshole.

You let out a low moan, which makes you clap your own hand over your mouth to stifle the sound. Both because you're afraid someone in the house will hear, and because you're ashamed of how slutty you sound.

Now that he's inside J takes his time, widening your hole and working in the rest his dick using short jabs that sink a little deeper each time. You know the pain will pass eventually but at the moment the you can't make yourself relax, the clenching spasms are only getting worse.

You're just about to tell J to stop and pull out when there's a noise out in the hall. You and J both freeze in place as another guest makes his way past the open door of the guest room to the bathroom at the end of the hall. You think J's cock is about half-way inside you now, but your fear of discovery in this situation does an amazing job of making your forget all about the pain that just seconds ago was too much for you to stand another instant.

This guy doesn't bother shutting the bathroom door. You hear the sound of someone taking a piss into the toilet, followed by him stumbling back past you out into the living room again. Both you and J remain still and quiet for what seems like forever but can't be more than a few minutes.

The good thing about the interruption is that it gives your anal muscles the chance to relax and get used to the situation. When J resumes his restrained thrusts, his dick slides in and out of you easily and without pain. It isn't very long before he's buried all the way to his balls in your ass.

J stops at that point, groin pressed against your butt, fat dick splitting your cheeks and impaling your asshole. He caresses your back and hip, letting out a sigh of pleasure. You tremble, stuffed fuller than you've ever been in your life, realizing you've become a willing bitch for another male.

He draws back partway, thrusts in to the hilt again. After a brief pause he begins rhythmically fucking you. You put your hand over your own mouth again to muffle the grunts and moans he's forcing out of you.

You lost your erection during the pain of penetration, but now your dick is hard again. Not just hard, it's leaking, your pre-cum is making the inside front of your panties wet and slimy. More of the warm fluid oozes out as the big penis presses repeatedly against your prostate, milking it. Between this and the intense excitement of being taken like a girl you think that if this goes on long enough you might cum without even touching your dick.

Your eyes are closed and you're dreamily wondering if you should reach down and jerk off or wait till J finishes when he abruptly pulls out. It's a shock, you emit a little disappointed noise and reach back like you're trying to grab his cock and stuff it back inside. Your lover isn't done with you, though, he's merely frustrated that his position on the narrow bed is restricting his efforts more than he likes. Getting to his knees he grabs your hips in both and pulls you into a head-down ass-up posture, then moves to kneels between your legs behind you.

Big hands pry your butt cheeks apart and J's cock lands in the gap. He slides it up and down the crease, then positions it at your anus and pushes. At this point your hole is stretched enough that he skewers you without undue effort, easily sliding his full length into your rear passage.

In this position J's long cock goes in even deeper than before. The other advantage is that with your face pressed against the mattress you can moan like a whore without worrying someone outside the room will hear it.

J proceeds to pump you hard and fast, his hand on your hips pulling you into his thrusts, his groin slapping against your bottom. It occurs to you that if anyone should walk past now there would be no hiding what's happening in here, that you're getting butt-fucked by another man. You're far too excited at this point to care.

The big dick shuttles in and out of your ass, grinding against your prostate with each thrust. The tight burning in your balls gets stronger. You reach for your dick where it's tangled in the front of your panties, and as soon as you touch it you orgasm. You wail into the sheets as hot cum sprays out of your dick, completely soaking your already-wet tanga.

You feel J shudder and his cock throb. He gives a few more hard, ragged thrusts then stops fucking you, but his penis continues to pulsate. You realize he's cumming inside you, spurting his semen deep into your ass, inseminating you. You've taken another man's load, just like you only used to dream about.

J stays buried in you for more than a minute. Once his dick stops quivering he gives a last few, slow thrusts, making sure he's injected every last drop of his seed into your backside. At last he pulls out and lowers himself back onto the bed, groaning softly. You let yourself sink down onto your stomach. The way your saturated panties are pressed between you and the sheets, not to mention the feeling that your gaped asshole is starting to leak some of the nut-butter J just blasted into you, make you realize you're going to leave wet spots on the sheets. You're going to have to figure out some way to clean it up before you leave if you don't want your hosts to wonder what happened.

A strong hand lands on your bottom, caresses it. "Real glad I came to the party," J mutters drunkenly. "Don't leave before I get your number."

You don't reply because you're not sure what you want to say. Soon he starts snoring, though his hand remains in place cradling your buttocks. You think about sneaking away now and hope he doesn't ask your hosts how to get in contact with you. You think about staying till morning and exchanging phone numbers with J. Which would mean you'd find out what his name really is. Jordan? Jackson? Jaylen?

But you're tired, still mostly smashed, and very, very satisfied. So while you're thinking about this you drift off to sleep...

THE END