Sleeping with Friend's Mom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm fine sweetie," she said, "just was lost in thought is all."

"About what?" Pete asked.

"Well now is a good enough time to break the ice," Audrey thought.

"Well how...would you feel about your mother dating again?" she asked shyly.

"That's it!" she encouraged herself, "Keep going!"

"I'd be happy for you mom." Pete said.

"I'm...glad you would be," Audrey said, "but what if...he was around your age?"

"Are you seeing someone from my school mom?" Pete asked, "If so I hope it ain't Alan. Guy's a scumbag and a known cheater. Just like dad."

"Its not...Alan," she said.

"Thank god it's not Alan," she thought.

"Maybe Stanley?" Pete asked, "he also has a major crush on you too."

"Too creepy for my taste," Audrey thought, " and he smelled like moldy meat."

"It's not Stanley either," Audrey said.

"Just fucking tell him!" she scolded herself, "Tell him that you are seeing Ben. You are dating Ben. Just say it!"

"Hmmm...it couldn't be Jackie right?" Pete asked, "I hate that guy."

She didn't know Pete even had a friend named Jackie.

"It's Ben..." she stammered out.

The look on his face painted volumes to Audrey. It was a big reveal she just dropped on him. Yet she had to ask.

"Does it upset you?" Audrey asked, "Knowing that I'm dating him?"

He took a minute before speaking, as if trying to put to words what he was feeling.

"Not upset..." Pete said, "just...I don't know...hurt maybe? I should be upset."

"Go on," Audrey said.

"He's the only friend I look up too," Pete said, "it's weird to imagine you two dating or in a romantic relationship."

"...We are though," Audrey said.

Pete looks at her.

"We've been seeing each other in for a few weeks now," Audrey said, "we...wanted to keep it a secret from you until we both were ready to tell you."

"I...need some air," Pete said.

He gets up from the table and walks to his room. Slamming the door behind him.

"Well there goes my tactful approach to it," Audrey sighed, "I hope he understands that Ben will still be his friend. But he's my friend too."

"More than a friend actually," she corrects herself, "he's my boyfriend."

She sighs and places her head in her palms.

"I really wish Ben was here to help me when I told Pete," she thought.

----------------------------------------------

A few days later, Audrey was in her room getting ready for her first real date with Ben. Their first real date as a couple. They planned to have dinner at a nice restaurant and then catch a movie of her choosing. Something she was excited about.

But this was it, their first real date as a couple. Audrey was excited as she thought about it and also nervous. Nervous because she hasn't been on a date in years.

Ben told her she can chose the movie they would watch and she decided on a new horror movie that would be airing that evening. She loved horror movies, just as much as she like watching cheesy romantic ones.

The doorbell rang, just as she was applying her makeup.

"Pete can you answer that Sweetie?!" she called out, "It's probably Ben."

She heard him groan and sigh as he got up from the couch and answered the door. Since she told Pete about them dating, it was still kinda awkward. Sure Ben came over more often, but it was mostly for her. Sex was also embarrassing now too, same having Ben exit her bedroom the morning afterwards. Kissing him on his lips as he left for his part time job soon afterwards.

But it had to be done. Pete needed to know that she is with Ben now. That their relationship was concrete and strong. That they loved each other.

--------------------------

"Hey Pete," Ben said as Pete opened the front door.

"She's almost done," Pete said dismissively, "come on in or whatever."

Ben sighs as he stepped inside the house.

"Look I know you are weirded out by me dating your mom," Ben explained, "but you got to know that I'd never do anything to hurt her."

Pete ignores him and continues watching his anime. Ben sighs afterwards and heads towards Audrey's bedroom. He felt Pete's eyes on him as opened her bedroom door and steps inside.

"Jesus Ben," Audrey said as Ben stood behind her, "you scared me."

She felt his hands on her shoulders as she applies her lipstick.

He kisses the side of her neck, making her giggle in response and push him playfully away from her.

"I'll be done in a minute babe," she said.

"Can't believe we're going on our first date," George said as he sat on her bed.

"I know right," Audrey said, "feels like I'm a teenager all over again."

She turns her head to smile at him.

"Is there a particular reason you came in here?" she asked as she places a earring on her left ear.

"Well I think Pete is still sore about us being together," Ben stated.

"He had to learn that you're my boyfriend now and our relationship takes center over his friendship with you," Audrey said, "why do you think I'm being affectionate with you around him?"

She places in the other earring and then another layer of lipstick.

"He'll warm up to the idea in time baby," Audrey continued, "just wait okay?"

She then stands up and smooths out her dress. Ben took her arm as they walked out of her bedroom.

-------------------------

Pete paused his anime, just as his mom came around the corner clinging to Ben's arm. She looked bashful. His mom looked breathtakingly beautiful in that moment. Wearing a dress he saw her wear on special occasions only. It clung to her body effortlessly. Her hair was done up pretty and she had on light makeup. The earrings and the necklace she also had on, must have been bought by Ben during one of visits. With visits mostly being centered around his mom and Ben being lovey-dovey around each other. Then ending with them going to bed and having sex for an hour or two, as Pete tried in vain to ignore.

"Well we're off now sweetie," his mom told him, "We'll be home later this evening okay?"

Pete stares at them. Then sighs. Compliments, she needs to hear one from him. After all...he knew that Ben loved his mom and she loved him. That he was not like his father in any way, shape or form. He should be happy for her right?

"You look great mom," Pete said, "I'm...happy for you."

She beams at him.

"Well it's nice you finally realized that," she said.

The couple then turn to leave the house.

"Oh and I left some money on the counter by the way," Audrey added afterwards, "in case you want to order takeout or something."

The front door shuts behind them, as Pete resumes his anime and sighs. His own relationship with Kim isn't anything like his mom and Ben's. Lately Kim had been pushing Pete to become more assertive and intimate with her. But every time he refused. Saying that there was a order to things. He didn't want to become intimate until prom. He wanted their first time to be special. She would argue that their first time should be the opposite and that she really wanted to just...get it out of the way.

Only her mom Ms. Helen understands his plight. She understood that he was just...old fashioned and reminded him after Kim and him had a spat, that there was nothing wrong with that. Kim was just being a hormonal teenage girl with sex on the brain.

Was his mom and Ben's relationship like that too? Did they wait until she divorced his dad before becoming a couple? Pete wasn't dumb, he knew Ben had a major crush on his mom and would often joke about how beautiful she was. He also knew that when his mom told him about their relationship, it was awkward for her as well.

He should be happy for his mom.

---------------------------------

"Well...that was...unexpected," Ben said as they sat in his car.

"It was," Audrey said as she laid her head on his shoulder, "and it's nice he finally realized that you complete me."

She plants kiss on his lips. Then smiles as he pulled out of the driveway and drove the restaurant.

------------------------------------------------

The restaurant was nice as they sat across from each other. Talking about anything that interested them. Ben even allowed Audrey to order wine for herself and dessert. It felt nice, being away from home for evening. She deserved a night out. They both did.

"It kind of amazes me how you were able to reserve a spot here," Audrey said as she sipped her wine. "place like this takes months in advance to reserve."

"Asked my mom call in a favor," Ben said, "she knows the owner and they just so happened to be friends too."

"But surely you still have to pay for the food right?" Audrey asked feeling intrigued.

"Just our meals," Ben said.

They smiled at each other and continued eating. Ben noticed Audrey was smiling at him still.

"You having a great time so far beautiful?" Ben asked.

"I am," Audrey said smiling, "you're really working hard on this date aren't you."

"Working hard for what?" Ben asked.

"To get into my pants," she said softly, "and it's working. You already know that by now babe."

She squeezes his hand tenderly.

"You think Pete would hate me more I ask you to be my prom date?" Ben asked.

She giggles.

"Do you really need to ask at this point honey?" Audrey giggles, "you already know my answer would be yes."

"But I'm looking for to what we're going to do afterwards in my bedroom," she added softly, "or do you it all planned out like tonight?"

"You'll see," Ben said.

They then finished their meal and get up to leave. Ben pays the bill and tipped their server generously as they left.

Audrey links her arm around his, as they walked toward his car. Smiling from ear to ear.

"So next is the movie right?" Ben asked her, "Did you pick something you wanted to see?"

Audrey nods her head.

"It's this new horror movie I saw on a commercial," she explained, "it's supposedly really scary and frightening."

"You do like your horror movies," Ben teased, "I remember that detail every time I was over at your old house."

"Well now I have someone I can actually watch them with," she said, "and lean into during the scary moments."

"Speaking of which," Ben said checking his phone, "we can make it to an early showing if we hurry."

"What's the big hurry?" Audrey pouts, "trying to cut our date short now?"

"Nope just the opposite in fact," he said, "something I wanted to show you afterwards."

"What is it?" she asked.

"You'll see afterwards," Ben stated.

"Spoil sport," Audrey teased and places her head on his shoulder, "but I love you for that."

"And I you," Ben said, "now stop trying to distract the driver."

She pecks his cheek and continues to lay her head on his shoulder. This was is what romance felt like. Both of them were madly in love with each other. There was just one thing she needed to tell him. But it could wait until later. It wasn't THAT important during a moment like this. After all, she was pregnant with his baby and it just so happened to be during the one night they had unprotected sex.

She places a hand on her stomach. Ben takes notice and looks at her in concern.

"You okay?" he asked.

"I'm fine baby," Audrey said smiling, "just feeling happy right now."

He sighs in relief afterwards.

--------------------------------------

The movie turned out to be more than Audrey expected. Not only was it scary and frightening, but gory too. There was not a single moment where blood wasn't flying everywhere or spooky things happening off screen. She also found herself leaning into him every few seconds. But it was worth it.

Afterwards they sat in the theater's cafe and ordered two coffees. Discussing the movie and what what they liked about it.

"I liked how they made it seem like it was a paranormal movie and then WHAM, suddenly everybody starts dying one by one to a unknown killer." Audrey said sipping from her coffee cup.

"You say that," Ben said, "but I felt like you were hiding behind me for half the movie."

"Well that's the whole point silly," countered Audrey, "scary movies are a supposed to make girls hide behind their big strong boyfriends."

"And I'm glad you were brave enough to watch it with me," she continued softly, "I know it's weird, but I like watching that stuff."

"Next time we watch a movie of my choosing okay?" Ben said, "I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy action and comedy."

"Who said I didn't?" Audrey pouts, "Action and comedy movies are like bread and butter to me too."

"We have so much in common," Ben said smirking, "that it's scary."

"I know right?" Audrey exclaimed, "It's like where have you been all my life huh?"

They both laugh and Audrey starts to rub his hand

"Shall we get going then?" Audrey asked, "because I know someplace you're staying tonight."

She meant her bedroom and them making love all night. But a hotel room sounded nice too...or a motel room for that matter. Just as long as she had him inside her.

"Not...quite," Ben said as they headed to his car, "remember what I told you earlier? I have someplace I want to show you first."

Ben then drove them out of the parking lot and then out of city limits.

"Where are we going?" Audrey asked looking outside her window.

"Someplace...special," Ben stated.

He parked a few minutes later at a overlook and gets out. Audrey followed afterwards. Looking up at the night sky.

"It's beautiful out here," she said, "so many stars."

"You're more beautiful," Ben said pulling her close to him, "and brighter than any star in the sky."

"Oh Ben," Audrey said bringing her lips towards his, "you know just the things to say don't you?"

He starts feeling up her dress as their kissing got more intense. She was longing for this after the restaurant, even during the movie. The feeling of his hands squeezing her ass and cupping it at the same time. The pressure of his cock pressing into her crotch.

Shw wanted to fuck him now.

"Where should we do this?" she asked excitedly, "because I really need your cock in me right now."

"Backseat of my car?" Ben suggests.

"Get in," she said, "I'm going to ride you so fucking hard."

They both then climbed into the backseat and began pulling off their clothes. Audrey wastes no time and quickly mounts him afterwards. Her dress hanging around her waist. Her breasts bouncing in his face.

"Fuck me Ben!" she moaned, "Fuck me Ben! Fuck me Ben! Fuck me Ben!"

"So wet!" Ben said as he held her waist, "So fucking tight too. Oh god!"

"You make me so wet baby!" Audrey moaned, "Oh shit you feel so good in me!"

Her pussy continues to clench at his cock. Milking him as sweat began glistening on their skin. Fogging up his windows and making the car slowly creak in place.

"Oh god how I fucking love you Ben!" Audrey said, "Your cock feels amazing right now. So good!"

"You do too Audrey," Ben moaned, "I don't know how much longer I can last!"

"Oh you're...you're going to c...cum?" Audrey pants in time with each thrust, "It's okay. Just cum inside me!"

"You sure?" Ben pants.

"Yes it's a safe day," Audrey stated.

It was a lie of course, but Ben didn't need to know that. After all, she was already pregnant. What's the harm in giving their unborn child growing inside her this extra creamy protein?

She stops moving and clenches his cock. Making him moan and pant.

"Give me your tasty hot cum baby," Audrey said huskily, "give it to me!"

Ben then lets out a loud grunt as he ejaculates deep inside her. Plastering her womb fully in white, as she kisses him afterwards. Some of it seeping outbof her spasming pussy as slowly began riding him again.

What's the rush in getting home anyways? They were nice and cozy in the backseat of his car. Which rocked steadily in place as the couple inside enjoyed a second round of fucking. This time with him on top of her.

-----------------------------------------------

Pete was still up in the living room, when his mom came inside with Ben. Both looked disheveled and tired as hell

"What are you still doing up?" Audrey asked Pete, "it's six in the morning."

"Where were you all this time?" Pete asked, "You said you'd be back in a few hours."

"What are you my mom now?" Audrey snips at Pete, "It's none of your business either."

"But you said a few hours!" Pete said, "I thought something bad happened!"

"Does it look like something bad happened?" Audrey sighed, "We just lost track of time and spent the whole night stargazing."

"Does "stargazing" require messy clothes and smelling of sweat?" Pete asked sarcastically, "because I'm pretty sure it doesn't."

"Pete...enought!" Audrey stated, "Anyways it's time we all went to bed. To your room mister! Pronto!"

She then grabs Ben's hand and lead him towards her bedroom. Why couldn't she say that they spent the whole night having sex and lost track of time? Because it looks like that's what they did. Judging by their disheveled clothing and appearances.

Yet..he was glad that nothing bad happened. That they were doing something they do at night when Beb stayed over.

His phone vibrates a second later, just her bedroom door closed behind them. It was a message from Kim. Apparently they needed to talk and he probably wouldn't like what she had to say.

--------------------------

Audrey and Ben were in the middle of getting into her bed, when Pete bursts through her bedroom door crying. Audrey covers up her naked body under her bedsheet. Ben does the same. Both were annoyed and tired by the outburst Pete had when they arrived home at 6am.

"Pete we talked about this," Audrey said firmly, "you can't just burst into my bedroom without knocking first."

She slips into her robe and pulls him into her arms. Shushing him and stroking his hair. She mouths to Ben to stay wherr he was and blows him a kiss. She then led Pete out of her bedroom and into his.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Audrey cooed softly, "Why are you crying."

"B-Because s-she b-broke up with m-me!" he whined.

"Oh Pete I'm so sorry honey," she said kissing his forehead, "Why did she do that?"

He sniffles and buries his head further into her shoulder. She pats his back slowly. After he composed himself, Pete told her what his girlfriend sent him in a text a bit ago.

It was heartbreaking to know that his girlfriend broke up with him over something as trivial as not being intimate with her. But not unexpected. After she told him that stuff like this happens and giving him assurance that they will talk about this later that day, Audrey left his room.

----------------------------------

Ben sat up in bed as Audrey reentered her bedroom. Slipping out of her silk bathrobe and got into bed with Ben.

"So what happened with Pete?" Ben asked.

She then sighs and told Ben what Pete told her.

Apparently his girlfriend Kim no longer wanted to be with him. She was fed up with how slow their relationship was going and the lack of any type of intimacy. That while Pete wanted to wait til after prom to lose their virginities to each other, she didn't and wanted him to not worry about such things. As nobody waited for "the right moment" anymore and that normal couples were intimate.

"He'll find the right girl who still thinks that way," Ben said as he listened, "there's nothing wrong with wanting to wait."

Audrey gives a soft giggle. They were the same way, before they started to have sex. She waited until Thanksgiving to finally have sex with Ben. It was worth the wait. This girl...this Kim, apparently didn't think that way and was just a hormonal teenage girl looking to just fuck and that's it. Girls like her a dime a dozen. Guys are like that too. Jason was like that when Audrey and him were dating as teenagers. She waited until she was ready. Everything had to be perfect. That was why she waited until he asked her to marry him when they enter college.

Waiting had it's advantages.

Audrey also knew that it was most likely due to her son having aspergers. That he had to do things a certain way and his girlfriend didn't want that.