Sleeping with Friend's Mom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think we should help him out hun?" Audrey asked him as she laid her head on his shoulder, "Help cheer him up?"

Ben nods his head as Audrey looked up at him.

"How about to that family diner?" Ben suggested, "You know, the one you took me to the day you agreed to date me."

"How can I possibly forget that," Audrey said, "everyone there was focused on that milf eating brunch with her hot young stud."

They laugh and stare at the ceiling.

"Would that ever happen to us?" Audrey asked, "Would you ever get tired of making love to me and being my boyfriend?"

"It's impossible to even think about that Audrey." Ben countered, "Also why would I ever get tired of being your boyfriend?"

She turns on her side to face him. Her breasts pressing into his forearm.

"Because one day you'll fine me old and wrinkly Ben," Audrey said softly, "I'm also forty-two and that's a twenty-three year age gape between us."

"That will never happen," Ben stated, "because I will ALWAYS find you attractive Audrey."

"Then prove it to me here and now then," Audrey said, "answer the question I'm been fantasizing about since we became a couple."

"Do you see me as someone you want to spend the rest of your life with," Audrey asked, "because I really need to know that."

"Do you seriously need to ask that Audrey?" Ben said, "You already know what my answer is."

"I still want to hear you say it," Audrey insisted, "because I already know that you complete me and are a better man than Jason ever was."

He pulled Audrey into a kiss. Making her lay practically on top of him.

"I feel the same way you feel Audrey," Ben said afterwards, "that you complete me too and that I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Oh Ben," Audrey said, "say it again. Please? Say it again?"

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you," he repeated, "I love you."

"I love you too baby," Audrey whispered as she kisses him while sniffling, "goodness your confession made me feel like crying hun."

She wipes away a tear and smiles.

"Let's get some rest now," she said and turns over onto her other side.

Ben spoons into her tightly. His dick pressing between her cheeks, as they fell asleep.

-----------------------------

Later that day, Audrey got a call from the Kim's mother Helen. Who asked if Audrey didn't mind her coming over to talk to Pete about what happened. Try to clear up a misunderstanding as she put it. Audrey said sure and that they would be home around five that night. As Audrey was going to spend quality time with her son and boyfriend.

------------------------------

All three got into Audrey's minivan and drove towards the family diner for a late brunch.

People of course were staring at them. Mostly at Aubrey and Ben, who sat next to each other and across from Pete.

"I know you're still upset by her dumping you sweetie," Audrey said as orderedtheir meals, "and I know it hurts too. But you'll find someone better later on. Someone who will...appreciates what a good man you are and how sweet you can be too."

"But I loved her mom!" Pete said sniffling, "I even asked her to prom not that long ago."

"Were you planning on doing something afterwards?"Ben asked Pete, "like say maybe taking her some place nice?"

Pete shook his head. In the distance behind his head, Audrey and Ben saw Kim kissing another guy before getting into his truck. She was wearing a skimpy outfit.

Ben gave Audrey a look that read "this is the girl Pete fell in love with?"

Audrey gives him a silent nod. The car behind Pete starts to rock in place.

"Well it seemed like she WANTED something to happen," Audrey said staring behind Pete's head, "but was just frustrated with how old-fashioned you are."

"Her mom was really sweet to me though," Pete said, "but she's probably like that with every one who comes over."

"Oh speaking of her mom," Audrey said, "she's coming over around five to speak with you."

"Why though?" Pete asked as he stabbed a piece of potato and bite into it.

"That's something you have to ask her yourself," Ben said.

"Tell me about her," Audrey asked Pete, "what's Kim's mom like?"

"She's nice," Pete said, "she understands that I do things a certain way and isn't judgy when me and Kim have a spat."

"Understands you?" Ben asked, "Like how exactly?"

"Like...she comforts me and tells me it's okay to be old fashioned," Pete said looking at his plate, "that the right person would understand."

"When she tells you this," Audrey asked, " does she do anything?"

"Do...anything?" Pete asked.

"Like does she touch you in a certain way when she tells you this?" Audrey states.

Pete doesn't answer for a bit.

"Well she does squeeze my shoulder," Pete said, "when states that the right person would understand."

"Squeeze your shoulder?" Audrey asked, "Like how?"

She then places her hand on Ben's shoulder.

"Like this?" she asked and squeezes his shoulder.

"Not quite like that," Pete said.

He stood up and went to stand behind his mom. Then places open palm down onto her shoulder softly. Then gives it a gentle squeeze.

Pete then sat back down as Audrey tried what Pete did to her on Ben. It made her blush. That type of touch was a intimate thing. Was her mom hitting on him? Was that what she meant by "the right person would understand"?

"Does...Helen were done anything else to you when you're over at her house?" Audrey asked.

""Like...what?" Pete asked.

"Does she really need to spell it out to you Pete?" Ben said firmly, "Has she done anything else to you when you were visiting your girlfriend?"

"Well...he has kissed me on my cheek a few times," Pete said, "but only when Kim wasn't there. She offered me a invitation to sleep in her bedroom....but I think she was drunk at the time. Because why would she say that otherwise?

"And did you accept that invitation to sleep in her bedroom?" Audrey asked.

"God no," Pete said, "like I said before, I think she was drunk when she said that to me."

"Anything else?" Audrey asked.

:She...I'm not sure how to put it," Pete stumbled with his words, "I saw her naked a few times. But all of it was accidental and she didn't seem fazed by it at all."

Ben and Audrey exchanged knowing glances at each other.

"Well tell me this," Audrey asked d, "how would you feel about dating a woman like her?"

"Like who?" Pete asked.

"Kim's mom Helen," Audrey said, "because from what you told us, sounds like she has the hots for you?"

"Would you interested in dating a older woman?" Ben asked, "like actually dating her and being hers?"

"Like...you twoo?" Pete asked.

"Me and Ben are a different story entirely," Audrey said, "we both were friends long before we started having feelings for each other."

She gave Ben a smile and squeezes his hand.

"But you still had dad when you realized that right?" Pete asked.

Audrey sighs and continues to caress Ben's hand.

"Yes when your father was cheating on me," Audrey said, "I realized my own feelings for Ben."

"More like I opened your eyes to what being with me looked like," Ben chimed in.

"That you did and I am happy for that hun," Audrey said kissing him in front of Pete.

"If you want your relationship to be like ours sweetie, "Audrey said looking into her son's eyes, "you need to really think about this."

"So I ask again," Audrey stated, "do you object to the idea of dating a woman older than you?"

"I...honestly don't know," Pete said, "should I?"

"That's for you to decide when you see her," Audrey said, "and for her to tell you herself."

"I'll give it some thought," Pete said.

He then sighs.

"Thanks for this," Pete said, "I...needed this. Needed to get this off my chest.

"No problem bud," Ben said.

"No problem at all sweetie," Audrey said, "I'll always be there for you."

She looks at Ben lovingly and smiles as he wraps an arm around her waist

"We both will," Audrey stated, "because Ben is a part of our lives too now. Since he's dating your milf of a mom."

That got a chuckle and a embarrassed look from both Ben and Pete.

Behind Pete's head, the truck that Kim got into stops rocking and pulls out of the parking lot.

"Thank fuck for small mercies huh," Audrey said quietly to Ben.

"Agreed," Ben said quietly back.

----------------------------------------

When they got back to the house, Kim's mom Helen stood beside the driveway. Looking nervous and slightly out of place.

The woman from what Audrey saw, looked like she was in her mid 30s. A bit too young to be the mom of a eighteen year old girl. Flowing strawberry blonde hair, wide hips, a narrow waist and a killer rack. Audrey had to stop Ben from starting to hard at her.

Helen approaches the three as they got out of the car. Glancing at Ben before turning her gaze to Audrey and Pete.

"You must be Pete's mom," she said extending her hand, "I'm Helen."

"Audrey Kimbleson," Audrey said as she shook Helen's thin warm hand, "I take it that you wanted to talk to Pete?"

"Well...yes and no," Amber said.

Audrey raised an eyebrow at her.

"It's.. sorta a long story," Helen explained.

"Either way," Audrey said, "you're welcome to come inside and sit down."

Pete glances at Helen and then immediately at the ground, as if shy.

"Heya Petey," Helen said cheerfully, "I'm sorry about the break up. Thought my daughter had better manners than that."

"It's okay Ms. Helen," Pete said, "it just shows that I wasn't the right guy for her."

"Or she just wasn't the right girl for you," both Ben and Audrey think.

"Thought you two were cute together," Helen explained as they walked into the house.

"Yeah so did I," Pete muttered.

"Kim never gave me a full reason as to why she broke up with you," Helen said, "can you tell me the reason for the break up?"

Pete looked at his mom, as if asking her to help him decide what to say. She shook her head as if saying "you need to tell her on your own".

"It was what I didn't want to do," Pete said sighing, "Kim wanted to be...more intimate and I refused. Telling her that I wasn't ready. That it had to be a certain way."

He then sighs.

"She said that most couples don't think that way anymore and to stop being so old-fashioned."

"Wait....she broke up with you because you didn't want to have sex with her?" Helen asked, "Is that some kind of joke or something?"

"Afraid it ain't Helen" Audrey said sadly, "I read the text messages she sent him. That was the reason. She wanted to speed things up, Pete wanted to keep things slow and steady."

Audrey then showed Helen the messages her daughter sent to Pete.

"Can't believe she's break up with him over something so stupid," Helen sighed.

"Well to a normal hormone infested teenage girl," Audrey said, "that is a big deal. If your boyfriend is not taking the hint, then find someone who will satisfy that itch."

Audrey glances at Ben who sat beside her. Her hand placed on his lap. Squeezing his thigh affectionately.

"Well all I can do is say how sorry I am she dumped you," Helen said, "and that I wanted to talk to you about something privately."

Audrey took that as her and Ben's que to leave the living room. Giving the hopefully newly form couple some privacy.

-------------------------------

From her room, they both could faintly hear the conversation as it resumed.

"So is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" Helen repeated.

"I'm not sure what you're suggesting," Pete replied, "can't really think of anything."

"Nothing?" Helen asks, "Nothing at all?"

Audrey could image as Helen was saying that, she was probably placing her hand on Pete's lap. Gently squeezing it in the process. Would he take the bait?

"Can I ask you something Ms. Helen" Pete asked.

And he didn't.

"When I was dating Kim," he began, "Where you flirting with me?"

"Perish the thought," Helen said slightly giggling.

"Oh she's playing hard to get right now," Audrey whispered to Ben, "I don't think Pete understands that."

"How oblivious can he be?" Ben whispered back, "I would've fallen for her seduction already if I was him."

"Oh you would, would you?" Audrey teased as they continued listening.

"But it seemed to me that you were," Pete said, "you even offered me to stay in your room."

"Oh my god how dense can you be?" sighed Helen "Do I really need to spell it out for you?"

"Yes I was flirting with you," Helen said, "because you were wasted on my daughter. Who apparently doesn't appreciate the value of what being old-fashioned is."

"Oh..." Pete said.

"You understand now sweethear?" Helen asked.

"I think I do," Pete said.

"Then I ask again," Helen repeated, "is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"

"Can I...hug you? Pete asked, "like you did whenever I had a spat with Kim?"

"Sure thing," Helen said, "come here you."

There was silence afterwards, as Pete presumably hugged Helen.

"Do you feel better now?" Helen asked, "is this making you feel good?"

"Mhm," Pete said, "I don't know why but when Kim told me she was breaking up with me I immediately thought about not being able to see you anymore."

"Then does that mean you want to go through with this?" Helen asked, "Because I know that I'd be a better girlfriend to you than my daughter ever was. I can also teach you things she doesn't even though about."

"Like what...?" Pete asked, "Is this even okay for me?

"Let me show you..." Helen said, "where's your room?"

Audrey closes her door as Helen and Pete went into his. Her giggling as the door shuts behind them.

"Pete might end up losing his virginity finally," Ben said as they sat on Audrey's bed.

"Were you happy that I took yours?" Audrey asked

Her hands were rubbing against Ben's back and chest as they began to make out on her bed.

-------------------------------------------

"Well THAT was amazing," Audrey said.

She then lazily runs her hand along his chest and sighs.

"You really think they did it?" Ben asked.

"It's not a matter of did or didn't babe," Audrey said, "but yes I think they did."

"How can you be so sure?" Ben asked.

"Well because of the way she was acting around him," Audrey said, "the woman was waiting for her chance to have him and now she can."

Audrey then uncurls herself from Ben and gets out of her bed. Her ass reddened by the sheets and from how hard he was smacking them during their lovemaking.

"If you don't believe me then I'll show you," Audrey stated, "get dressed."

-------------------------------------

Audrey presses her ear to Pete's bedroom door and could faintly hear sounds coming from inside. Sounds of quiet moaning and groaning.

"Doesn't it sound like that porn video we watched together?" Audrey asked Ben as he pressed his ear against Pete's door.

"You mean the one where she was trying on new underwear and asked for that guy's help in hooking her bra?" Ben asked.

They listened some more.

"Yep it does sound like that video," Audrey said, "and if I'm right on that, then she's...probably riding his cock now.

"But in what position?" Ben asked slyly.

"Probably facing him," Audrey said, "she doesn't reverse cowgirl him until after she finished playing with her clit."

"Makes you anxious feel right?" Ben asked, "or is it just me when I look at you?"

Audrey then kisses Ben, before grabbing his hand and leading him into her bedroom. Shutting and locking her bedroom door behind them. Then pushes Ben back onto her bed and mounts him. Slowly grinding her groin against his waist as they made out fiercely. Clothes being tossed onto the floor as their passion got more intense.

"I want to make love to you slowly this time," Audrey said as she laid on top of him.

She then reaches for his cock and pushes it inside her. Feeling it's warmth, as well as it's thickness entering her.

"God I can never get bored of this cock!" she breathed out, "I love feeling you inside me!"

"Me too!" Ben moaned.

Audrey slowly began riding him. Taking her time to really enjoy his cock inside her...his raw cock. His fertile cock that got her pregnant on Christmas.

Should she tell him now? After all, better to know now then later right?

"H-How...would you feel if I hypothetically told you I was pregnant?" Audrey asked shyly.

"Well...I guess I'd be confused honestly," Ben said.

There was a pause between the two.

"Are...you saying what I think you're saying?" Ben asked.

Audrey took his hand and places it warmly on her stomach.

"I'm telling you that I am," Audrey said softly.

"How?" Ben asked.

Audrey resumes her slowly riding on his cock.

"When we fucked on Christmas remember?" she said in time with her thrusts, "We were supposed to bring down the presents and ended up fucking for forty-five minutes."

"I impregnated you that easily?" Ben asked.

"Well you ARE a young and fertile stud!" Audrey teased, "I was also ovulating that day too."

She leans over his chest and stares into his eyes.

"Do...you like the idea that I'm pregnant with your baby?" Audrey asked.

Ben kisses her.

"Does that count as an answer?" Ben said afterwards brushing her hair to the side.

Audrey nods her head and smiles lovingly at him.

"I was originally going to wait until I started to show slightly," Audrey stated.

"Still would've approved and been happy," Ben said as he rolled Audrey onto her back.

"Oh yeah big guy?" Audrey said.

Ben doesn't answer as he focuses on thrusting his cock steadily into her. Audrey's hands clung to his back,as her legs wrapped around his waist. His heavy ballsack slowly pressing into her ass.

"Why don't you move in already?" Audrey asked, "I mean we're already a couple. Isn't that the next step?"

"I could," Ben said, "we'd have to run it by my parents first and let Pete know too."

"He'd understand," Audrey said, "after you did."

They then stopped talking and focused on their mutual orgasms. Kissing each other wetly, as their momentum began to pick up. Knocking her bed against the wall in the progress.

---------------------------

Meanwhile in Pete's room, Helen stops blowing Pete as they both heard Audrey and Ben having sex.

"I guess you weren't kidding," Helen said, "they really are fucking."

She then goes back to sucking his cock. Pete lets out a groan that mixes with Helen's muffled moans.

She then removes her mouth from his cock with a audible little pop and gives it a few slow yanks.

"I think it's time I really showed you how grateful I am to be taking your virginity," she said and mounts him.

"W-Wait...shouldn't we use protection?" Pete asked as she guided his cock inside her.

"You don't need to worry about that," Amber laughed, "had my tubes tied after my daughter was born."

She then slide down his shaft, as Pete lets out a grunt.

Her wet pussy clung to his shaft like butter.

"I'm even more grateful that my daughter dumped you," Helen panted, "because now I get to have you to myself and show you how a real girlfriend appreciates her boyfriend."

She continued riding him, just as Audrey's and Ben's moans started getting louder.

"Jesus are they loud," Helen chuckled, "they must really be going at it."

"I hear that every time he stays over," Pete said, "I know I should be happy for her, but at the same time I'm sick of hearing it."

"Then...how about staying over at my place during the weekends huh?" Helen suggested, "It'll be just like when you were dating Kim. Except with me and you'd be sleeping in my bedroom."

"Though come to think of, Kim would be disgusted by hearing us as well," Helen said, "but as the old saying goes "her loss is my gain" and I'm going to make sure you enjoy being my boyfriend."

She places his hands on her breasts.

"Just like I taught you earlier," she said, "squeeze them as I ride you. Pinch my nipples and suck on them too."