All Comments on 'Sleeping with Mom Ch. 03-07'

by sammy_kind

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You take TOO LONG to right the rest

I hope you learned from this. Next time write all the parts in one post even if it takes you a year or longer. I had to re-read the previous parts and that just annoyed the hell out of me. Grrr....what rating I should give you?

petskunkpetskunkover 11 years ago
Idiot!

I really enjoyed this story. Unlike the previously posted idiot, I had to read the first two installments again. Unlike the idiot, I enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed this one. At the time, I was curious whether you had made them so short because you weren't sure you could carry the story through multiple pages. If that was the case, rest assured, you were very successful with this one. Kudos! Going forward, remember, you have the talent to go past the one page story. And, I hope this one still has life in your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: Idiot!

Really. That person commented on the story, but most of your was commenting on the commenter -- and THAT person is the idiot? Look in a mirror, asshole.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Fantastic

I think it's time for her boyfriend to go, and just have her son in her bed when they get home.

I hope that there is more to this story.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tooooooo long

Not a bad story conceptually, but it would have been much better if it was much shorter, there was too much fluff! Some people may like page after page of descriptions of clothing and such, but generaly that sort of stuff is good to a point and you passed it by a long marginal.

You fast forwarded the cruical part in the begining in why would the characters choose to break such social taboos, but went on page after page about how the female character dressed herself in lingere!

It's like you have your characters in a bus, and just touch lightly on why they are there, but spend half the story on the look and feel of chairs and sound of the engine etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

The build up was exciting.... and Chapter 7 was just perfect, except that it seemed to end abrubtly. Part 8 maybe? :-)

George1896George1896over 9 years ago
Hot story

A really well written story - well done & thank you for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A rather long journey

...just for a guy to indulge in an anal fantasy. I totally get the fixation on curvy women's backsides or hips, whatever you like to call them. I just don't get why the leap to rectal intercourse is connected to the rear beauty of a woman. So many mother-son stories are spoiled by swerving into the anal lane. The poor pussy gets discarded and soon forgotten like a condom wrapper.

As it stands, this tale could have been tightened up a whole lot. It seemed to just idle about and talk about the weather like it was killing time when they could have been hiding the old sausage some more. All three submitted parts together are worth about a single 3-4 page decent story not 7 so-called chapters spread over many months. Personally, it would work as just an Anal category for all the credibility the mum/son relationship shows. It's just a guy who likes mature women with curvy butts. Never mind the yearning for mummy angle.

On the plus side, the beginning sleeping creeper stuff was kind of hot. It always makes a good start to an erotic affair. Also need to say thanks for not having her start talking like a street slut as soon as the sex starts. That's another stupid habit for some in this category.

Worth about 3.5 out of 5 stars for the complete story.

isabelle-25isabelle-25over 9 years ago
wow !

brilliant plot damn hot - hot sex - nice characters - nicely written - thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you're good

You're VERY GOOD :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolutely amazing

Well worded and really brought me into the story

I hope you make Ch 04 even more kinky

funseeker1186funseeker1186over 6 years ago
Great stuff

Sammy keep writing erotic stuff love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

excellent u need to continue when they get home

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

This is a beautiful, tender and sensual mutually consensual incestuous love story between a mother and son. Throughout this story, the son psychologically, emotionally andw sexually wanted and needs to please his mother. Both consciously and unconsciously he cared about his mogther's psychological sensitivity to their relationship and through action and deed reassures her of the solidity of their relationship. The mother recognized and accepted the safety, security and unconditional love her son offers her. They both realize what the mother has done for the both of them throughout his life. Although written over 12 years ago, I wish the author would someday return to this story and continue it. I would like to read how their limitless love contines tp grow when they return home. 5 star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous