Sleeping with my Brother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A long minute later he mumbled a response, "You were my first. I never had a chance to touch a girl until last night. I was always afraid they would claim I date raped them or something, or laugh at my package or my inexperience." I was floored. My brother was a good looking dude, with an impressive package. He continued, "when you touched me last night I was scared, too scared to move, then you put me in your mouth and sucked on me I wasn't sure whether I was going to die from fear or pleasure. But then you got on top of me and started fucking me I didn't care, cause my life was complete, I could die happy now. The most beautiful girl in the world, the one I loved was with me. Even if it only happed once I was complete! But then you did it again in the morning. I love you Casey."

I stared into his eyes and I could see the love there and better yet I could feel it in me. "Brett I love you too. But we have some shit to figure out. For one thing when you fuck me again in a few minutes I want you to cum inside me, just like last night and this morning but after tonight we have to be careful. I have a dose of Morning after Pill left so we are safe. It was my emergency dose. I will get some condoms for us until I can get back on regular birth control. But long term we need to talk about things. But for now just make love to me and do you best to give me a baby, at least pretend to knock me up."

We spent the next couple of hours fucking like rabbits then we slept and woke up and fucked some more. This time I set the alarm on my phone for 5 AM. I wanted enough time to enjoy my brothers cock inside me one more time before we started the day and I wanted to get a shower for both of us before Meredith came sniffing around again, literally sniffing around.

We were up and showered and dressed, well fucked and in the restaurant having coffee at 6:45 when Dad and Meredith come down to start loading the car, and the day started again. This leg of the trip ran us from Denver up to Yellowstone to see the natural wonders about 9 hours. Then the day after to Bismarck ND, then a long leg of 12 hours to Kansas City. But it was the leg from Kansas City to Nashville where things got interesting.

I was getting bored with the car ride so I decided to tease Brett a little. I stretched out on the back seat and put my head on his leg like I was going to nap. Then complained I was cold so he threw a light blanket over me, which is exactly what I wanted. I pulled it up and covered most of my head and his leg. Now I slipped one hand into my shorts and began gently stroking myself with my right hand while I used my left to fish his dick out thru the leg of his basketball shorts so I could suck him off while we drove along the rest of the family oblivious to the sex happening in the backseat. In no time at all I was sucking my brother cock in the backseat while we drove down the interstate, all the while playing with my pussy. I kept this up for about an hour and a half until I let Brett quietly cum in my mouth. While I had sucked him off a few times I never had the chance to let him finish in my mouth. My greedy pussy always wanted his cum.

Well I did not realize what affect the smells had on Mommy Dearest. She could not see what we were doing but she could smell my hot cunt and my brothers spunk and she knew what was going on, or at least she thought she did.

We got to Nashville midafternoon and Dad was complaining that the SUV was not running right. We hurriedly checked into our hotel and he ran it over to a local dealer to have it checked out. It was a good thing as they found something in the rear end was wrong and had to be replaced. It was still under warranty but they would have to order the parts and then it was an 8 hour job to get it done which meant being stuck in the hotel the next day and two nights in one place.

Dad pissed and moaned about the schedule but we were all actually glad for the break from the constant road trip. A day lying about the pool at the hotel actually sounded good. Dad left early the next morning to take the SUV to the dealer and be there when they opened. He planned to wait there for it, he said. Which translated into bugging the mechanics to work faster. That left Meredith at loose ends for the day. I kinda felt sorry for her and invited her to breakfast with Brett and I. Even though I did not care for the woman I still wanted to be polite.

It went well, she appreciated being included and the conversation turned to what to do with the rest of the day. Bret and I had planned to hang around the pool for the day and soak up some sun and water. I invited her to join us. Initially she declined, "I didn't bring a swim suit." She said

I looked her up and down. "I have one that might fit you we are just about the same size, well except on top, but it is a little big on me there so might work for you. What are you a D cup?"

She blushed a little and nodded that I had guessed right. "Well I guess I could try it on and see." She offered.

"Well my tiny little B's get lost in it so it might work. Lets go up and try it on." Brett sat there studiously ignoring the entire conversation.

He finally spoke up. "I'll sit here and have another cup of coffee while you girls try things on."

Up in our room I dug out the two suits I had, both two piece, and handed one to Meredith. Then I began to peel off my shorts and top and change, not waiting for her or going into the bathroom. She hesitated for a few seconds and then followed my lead, stripping down and pulling the suit on.

Once she got her loose clothing off I saw why dad was attracted to her. She had a smokin body. "Damn", I said as she pulled the top on to cover her teats, just barely cover them. "You really rock that set up a hell of a lot better than I do." While my little bitty titties got lost in the top to that suit, on her the triangles of cloth acted like nothing more than nipple covers.

She blushed a little and looked at me. "You're not so shabby yourself. I envy you your teats. When I'm 45 mine will be hanging to my knees, but when your 45 I bet yours will still look good. And you have an ass to die for.'

Now it was my turn to blush. I always wanted bigger teats. But I was proud of my firm well shaped ass. But after she said it I realized she was right. Gravity would have less effect on me that it would on her. My suit top barley covered her nipples. She did not have to worry about falling out of the top, it was tight on her and more teat was exposed than covered but she did look hot in it. We spent a few minutes adjusting things and heard a knock on the door. It was Brett checking to see if he could come in and get changed. I let him into his own room and he stopped as his eyes nearly popped out of his head.

"Wow Mom you really have it going on in that outfit." He said with a huge grin.

Now Meredith did blush a deep red that ran all the way to her teats. "Brett that sounded a little creepy!" I admonished him "Like you had a thing for your stepmother."

"Sorry, just sayin. Meredith, sorry if I made you uncomfortable, but you do look good in that."

"Thanks Brett. But please don't call me Mom. Your sister is right it is a little creepy." She chuckled.

Brett went into the bathroom to change and once he was done we all headed to the pool. It was a nice relaxing morning, we hung out in the sun and swam a little. I was beginning to think I had been too hard on Meredith; maybe she wasn't so bad after all. But she ruined that train of thought just before lunch.

Brett was in the water swimming laps and she and I were lying on lounge chairs watching.

"Your brother has quite a package there, doesn't he?"

I looked over at her a little shocked. "I really hadn't noticed. He is my brother after all. It's not like I am checking him out"

She laughed out loud. "Don't try to bullshit me Casey. I've known you're fucking him since at least Denver. But that's not my problem. All I want from you to keep my mouth shut is a little respect."

I stared at her for a minute. "Respect is earned, never given. Be good to my Dad and you get some. Cause a problem, and you'll get something else."

She stared back at me, "Well at least we know where each of us stands. I think we are done here."

"Yeah, your right. Enough sun and fun for one day." I answered. "Why don't we head up to the room and change for lunch."

Brett saw us stand and start to gather the towels so he came over. "What's up?" He asked

"We're heading back to the room and get ready for lunch." Meredith answered. But it was pretty obvious from her body language and tone as well as my own that something was not right.

"Okay, let me carry some of that." He offered.

The three of us headed out for Bret and my room. Since Meredith left her purse and clothes there it was really the only place we could go. Her hotel keycard was in her purse, so she could not even get into her own room.

I opened the door and we piled into the room. Meredith picked up her clothes and entered the bathroom to change. As she was going in I suggested she take a quick shower to wash off the chlorine and sunscreen. She gave me an odd look and thanked me. But I had another motive more so than being nice. I listened for the shower to start and the glass door to close. Once I heard it I quietly opened the bathroom door and grabbed her clothes and the bathing suit and was out before she even knew I was there.

I threw her clothes on the far bed and turned to Brett. "She knows, and she is trying to blackmail me over it." The question on his face turned to a look of horror as what I said processed thru his brain. I heard the shower shut off and quickly stripped out of my bikini, then pulled Brett's trunks off, dropped to my knees and took him into my mouth. That's how a very pissed off Meredith found us when she stormed out of the bathroom with a very small towel wrapped around her, or partly wrapped around her.

She stood there, holding a small towel over her front to cover her teats and pussy with her mouth hanging open as I sucked my naked brother's cock. We were between her and her clothes and the door, which really did not matter because she was so flabbergasted she did not know what to do. I kept his cock in my mouth for about 30 seconds, before I got up and walked over to her, took her hand and led her back to Brett. I gave her a little shove and she sat down onto the bed next to where he was standing and I took her towel away from her, leaving those D cups and her pussy exposed to my brother.

Brett just stood there with no idea what was going on. I took hold of him by the hips and turned him so his 7 ½ inch cock was only inches from her face. She just stared at it and licked her lips. That was when I knew I had her. I put a hand to the back of her head and gently pushed her toward his cock. Her mouth opened on its own as she got closer and then it slid into her mouth. Deeper and deeper until her lips closed around his shaft and she started to suck her step son's dick.

While she was occupied with her oral activities I slid off the bed and got on my knees between her legs using my tongue on her already swollen clit. I licked her lips and clit, she was already wet before I started but she became more so now, her juices were flowing freely as I slid my fingers into her and finger fucked her as I ate her out, all while she was sucking my brothers cock. From the slurping sounds I could hear she was really getting into it. Good that's exactly what I wanted.

I waited till she was getting close to cumming. I pulled my tongue from her pussy and pushed her back onto the bed, disengaging her from Brett's cock. I did not let her grow cold I kissed my way up her body to her teats and began to work her nipples but at the same time grasping Bret's cock and pulling it to her pussy entrance. He hesitated and looked into my eyes, I nodded and gave another tug, he followed my lead and pushed into her. Her eyes grew big and round as my brothers big cock slid into his step-mother's cunt. I could see her shaking her head and knew she was going to start protesting. I stopped that by sliding up her body and straddling her chest pushing my pussy into her face.

"Eat me Mommy." I said in my little girl voice and then gave her no alternative as I shoved myself onto her face. I felt her react, working her mouth on my pussy. The tension left her shoulders as she was overtaken by the sex. My brother's cock banging away at her pussy as my pussy ran juices into her mouth.

I looked back over my shoulder at Brett. "Cum in Mommy's pussy. Coat her cunt in your seed little brother" He groaned in response and began to bang her harder. She heard my commands and tried to get away. I heard the muffled "No, No." in my pussy and I just shoved more of myself into her. She could not get away. I was pinning her down with my knees on her shoulders and my ass pushing her chest down and my pussy covering her mouth holding her head in place. Brett had her legs up on his shoulders with his arms wrapped around them at the knees and pounding the shit out of her pussy.

I was looking back over my shoulder when he finally came inside her. His eyes scrunched shut like they always did when he finished and his body tensed as he shoved one last time hard into her. Her body twitched with each shot of cum he blasted into her. After the fifth shot her whole body started to shake and tremble as her orgasm overtook her.

As she stopped trembling I slid off of her and curled up against her with my arms around her and my mouth gently licking and sucking her breasts. Brett stood where he had been his half hard cock still in Meredith's pussy.

"That was nice, wasn't it?" I whispered to her, "See what benefits there can be by being friends."

She nodded in response her breathing still not regular. "Brett, get some clothes on and go across the street to that Subway shop and get us some sandwiches and drinks for lunch."

As always, being a good little brother Brett did what I told him. As soon as the door clicked closed Meredith began to speak. "You should not have told him to do that, to cum inside me. This is my most fertile day and I'm not protected. Now I'm going to get pregnant with my step-sons child, How can I explain this to your Father?"

'Don't worry about it." I answered, "I have one dose of "Morning after" left. I'll give it to you at breakfast tomorrow. Then, no problem."

Brett returned with our lunch shortly and we ate and talked a little. The break gave Brett a chance to recharge and we took advantage of it. I had my brother fuck me while Meredith watched but I did not let him finish in me. My excuse was that I had only one does of morning after pill left and that was needed by Meredith. But I did have him do our Step-mother again and he blew another load in her. She loved it.

We got showered and dress mid afternoon, well before Daddy got the car back to the hotel but just in time for us to have dinner at one of Nashville's better restraints then a little bar hopping to hear some of the live music that was available, then back to the hotel before it got too late. Once we were alone Brett asked me what I was doing today.

"Not that I minded fucking Meredith but I'd rather do you. Although she does give a good blow job." He told me.

"Just Trust your big sister I told him." As we cuddled up that night. I was in a mellow mood and just wanted a slow gentle fuck with my brother, and as usual he did not disappoint. We drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

At Breakfast the next morning I made a small show of popping a small orange pill from a blister pack and handed it to Meredith. She quickly popped it in her mouth and washed it down with some juice.

"What was that?" Daddy asked suspiciously.

"Just girl stuff, Daddy." I answered. He assumed it was something to do with menstruation and like most men just did not want to know more. Guys are so silly about that. Hey it's normal and all women do it so what's to be embarrassed about.

After we ate it was back to our rooms to get our bags and on the road again, Meredith stopped me getting off the elevator to thank me for the "girl stuff". "I feel better already she said with a smile.

A glance at Daddy showed him uncomfortably ignoring us. I smiled and headed to the room to get my bag. Once I got there Brett was waiting for me. "Why'd you give Meredith an orange Tic-Tac" He asked.

"Just trust your big sister." I told him and planted a kiss on his lips.

Daddy had initially planned to go to Atlanta, to see the city, then north on 95 thru Washington and Baltimore to Philly. I convinced him that since we lost a day we should skip Atlanta and just take I40 east to I81 then north on that to Harrisburg grab the Pa. Turnpike east to Philly it would save us a day and avoided the Beltway traffic around Washington and Baltimore. It was about a 12 hour drive but since there was no sense in getting in after business hours we choose to drive about 8 hours and get into Northern Virginia or Maryland and stop for the night then finish the last 4 hours or so in the morning and arrive around noon.

That gave me one more night with my brother in my bed, and my pussy. It was a glorious night. First I gave him an amazing blowjob. Took his cock in my mouth and swallowed it down my throat then just kept working him till be shot his cum into my mouth. I never really like the taste of cum before. I mean it was OK. I didn't get all grossed out like some girls do but Brett's cum was just the best and I wanted it more and more but I wanted it in my pussy too. Decisions, decisions.

Well after I sucked him off I got on top and rode him like he'd never been ridden. Finally he shot a great glob of cum into me. God I loved the feeling of him exploding in me, painting my womb white with his seed. Then we rested for a while before he fucked me slow and steady from behind. It was very satisfying and very sensual, We came together on that one and then fell asleep. Me with his cock still inside me and that's how I woke up, with his dick still in me. A few squeezes with my vaginal muscles had him growing hard and then nature took over. God I love waking up to my brother's cock fucking me.

We had enough time for a leisurely shower before breakfast. Of course I could not resist playing with my new toy while in the shower and ended up getting my pussy pounded once again before breakfast. I tried giving him a blowjob when we were dying off, but it was no use. I had used him up for the time being he needed a couple of hours to recharge.

We left the hotel and headed north toward Harrisburg Pa. sometime during the morning Dad realized how close we would be to Gettysburg. Well he had to see the battlefield, at least drive thru it. It ended up being a 3 hour delay so instead of getting to Philly at 2 PM, which would have given us enough time to get Brett checked into his dorm, we did not get there till after 5PM. So we had to adjust our plans for the night.

I texted the three girls I shared the townhouse we rented and all three were not there yet. I suggested to Dad that we could all stay at my townhouse as there were empty beds. Meredith was uncomfortable with the idea of sleeping in somebody else's bed. Didn't bother her to sleep in a hotel bed where who knew how many strange people did God knew what strange things before her but she did not want to sleep in a stranger's bed. Go figure?

In the end we decided that we would save dad a few dollars. Brett would spend the night in one of the empty beds at the townhouse, yeah right, and Dad and Meredith would stay at the hotel as originally planned. Then in the morning we would all take Brett to Temple and get him checked in and registered. Dad wanted me to be familiar with the campus and his dorm so I could help him out if need be. He was sure I was not familiar with the campus as it was across town and why would I have been there before. Actually I knew that campus as well as my own. It had been my hunting ground for men, but I did not want to tell him that. I just had to hope we did not run into too many of my old conquests, I mean acquaintances.