Sleeping with my Brother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived at my place and Dad and Meredith got the nickel tour, of course Meredith poked her nose into every room and cabinet, just to make sure I was well cared for. Yeah right, nosey bitch. We hauled my bags into my room and Brett dropped his duffle in the room across the hall. I had to tease him by telling him the double bed was normally occupied by two lesbians. He was a little embarrassed, especially since Dad and Meredith, smiled at him when I told him.

We all teased him a little about turning gay because he would be sleeping in a "Gay" bed. He took it good naturedly as we made our way to Pat's for famous Philly Cheesteaks. I took them on the tourist's trip past Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and the other sights on the way, the long way around. Dad wanted to go to Valley Forge also. I had to promise to take him the next day explaining that with traffic it was at least a half hour drive from downtown.

We ate and dad insisted on driving around the City a little more to see the sights, all of which were old hat to me, after living here for two years but He and Brett and Meredith were enthralled by all of it. I got tired of giving directions and made Dad pull over and let me drive after a while. I got more into playing tour guide then. Finally I got us back to my place around 8PM. Brett and I got out and Dad and Meredith headed off to their hotel. They were picking us up at 9 in the morning to get Brett checked in.

By that time I was so horny I had Brett's pants down and his dick in my mouth before they were down the street. I swallowed his cock and wrapped my tongue around it and just had him fuck my face until he blew his first load down my throat. It was delicious and wonderful topping for the cheesesteak in my tummy. I let him recover on the couch while I opened a bottle of wine. Legally neither of us was old enough to drink but there were enough people around campus who would buy it for the underage crowd that it wasn't hard to get and as long as you didn't go stumbling drunk down the street or otherwise come to the attention of Philadelphia's finest nobody bothered you about it.

Brett and I each had a glass of wine sitting on the couch we cuddled. I peeled the rest of his clothes off a little at a time and my own as well until we were both naked and a little tipsy. Brett took me the first time that night on the Livingroom floor in front of the gas fireplace. He slid is long thick cock into me and slowly fucked me until I was lost in orgasms. The he finished himself off into my pussy spraying his potent seed into my womb. I was sated and content when he displayed how strong he was by picking me up and carrying me to my bed and laying me down. He kissed me from my head to my thighs, paying special attention to my teats and pussy, then he lapped at my pussy until I came again and again. Finally getting me to roll over onto my belly he entered me from behind and started in with the slow rhythm that he seemed to favor, and that worked so well for me.

I was mellow and enjoying the closeness with my brother's cock massage my vagina when he started to talk to me. "You know Sis, I love you, and I want to make you feel really good all the time.'

"Um huh." Was all I could get out.

"Well there are some things I would like to try for you." He continued.

"Like what?" I asked

"Well, anything you want me to do for you, and maybe some other things that you might like."

"Be more specific Bro. If there is something you want to try, I'd probably be willing to do it for you."

He hesitated before answering. "Well maybe we could try anal."

I chuckled." That's fine I've done that a couple of times and it's not bad, but you would have to take it easy on your sister, because you are a little bigger than what I am used to."

"Ah, oh cool, yeah, well I was thinking maybe we could get a fake one and uh, you could do it to me too."

I froze for a minute. "Just to make sure I understand you. You want to get a strap on and have me fuck you in the ass with it?"

"Well only if you want to. I mean you are pretty dominant over me and I think that's cool so I thought maybe you would enjoy it."

I chuckled a bit. "So when would you like to do this?" I asked.

"I don't know, whenever you want I guess." He answered.

I slipped him out of me and then out of bed and across the hall I went. I knew Kim and Dani had a strap-on among their "toys". I had used it with them a time or two, just for fun. I like dick too much to go that way all the time. I found it immediately along with a tube of KY and I walked back into my room waving both at my brother. That he was excited was vey evident. He looked at the toy and commented "I thought it would be bigger."

I looked at it and said "Bro, I've been telling you that you are well hung. This is about an average sized cock, 5 ½ to 6 inches long and about an inch or slightly more through the middle. You Brother of mine are 7 ½ inches by 2 or 2 ½ inches thru the center."

He looked at the strap on then down at his own package then at me "Oh, I didn't realize. I didn't hurt you did I?"

"Not at all Bro, I can handle you fine. I think my pussy was sized for your cock from the day we were born." And I kissed him gently on the lips. He watched with growing excitement as I put the appliance on and tightened the belts. Once I had it on and adjusted I pushed him onto his back and crawled between his legs, putting one leg on each shoulder I inched my fake cock up to his asshole. I stopped and squirted some lube onto the dido and his hole then worked some inside him with my fingers. The look on his face when I slipped first one then a second finger inside of him was priceless. I thought he was going to shoot his load right then.

Once he was lubed up I leaned forward and applied pressure to his ass, slowly and steadily I pushed until it popped through and entered him. He groaned. "How do you like it so far?" I asked

"Just fine." He moaned in response. "Deeper."

I let him get used to the feeling and get stretched out a bit before I pushed a bit more. I was about halfway inside when I drew it out and pushed back in again. Another loud groan escaped him as I slid it all the way home. Then I started fucking his ass with the fake cock attached to the straps I was wearing. I looked down and watched it slide into him and then out and I watched his cock and balls react with each thrust and I felt the feeling of power over him and his pleasure. That was when I realized how much fun it was to be the fucker instead of the fuckee. Damn I could get used to this. It didn't hurt that the little nub on my side of the dildo was massaging my clit with each stroke. I could feel my orgasm building as I grabbed his cock and began to stroke it. Then I realized that between his length and our position coupled with my shorter stature I could bend a little and get at least the head of his cock into my mouth.

Now I was fucking my brother's ass with a fake cock wile I sucked his dick in my hot wet mouth and the whole while I was getting my clit massage with each stroke. I came HARD and at the same time he came in my mouth, and he came and came, I thought he would never stop. I kept swallowing but I could not keep up and cum was running out around his cock and down my chin onto my breasts.

I pulled the dildo out of him and flopped down on the bed next to him. He looked over at me with unfocused eyes and asked "Did you like it? Did you like fucking me with that?"

I smiled, "Yeah I did, but did you like it? From the way you came I think you did."

"It was awesome!" He said with a grin. "I'm not sure I would want to do it all the time but I'll sure as hell want to do it again."

I laughed, "Well in that case we are going to have to go shopping for our own strap-on. I'm not sure Kim and Dani would be cool with us taking theirs all the time."

We cuddled up against each other and fell asleep. I woke in the early morning with my brothers cock nestled in my butt crack again and once again he had me juicing all over the bed. I wanted him inside me but the damn strap-on was in the way. I worked my way out of it and onto my brothers cock for my morning fuck. He woke up slowly as I worked his cock in and out of my pussy and before long took over the pumping action, taking me from behind and as usual bringing me to multiple orgasms before spilling his seed inside me. We laid together for a bit but I finally had to surrender to the inevitable and get up to pee.

I slid out of bed on unsteady legs and as I moved to the door Brett said, "Hey you have cum running down your legs."

I stopped and looked down and saw he was right. I scooped it up in my fingers and licked it off as I watched his face, then turned and went into the bathroom. Once I was done peeing I went down to the kitchen still quite naked, to make coffee, calling back to Brett to join me. It was still nearly 3 hours before Dad and Meredith were due to pick us up so I was unconcerned about our state of undress, or the fact we both smelled like cum. I probably should have been more cautious.

Brett came down to the kitchen a few minutes after me. I had the coffee pot going and was waiting for it to finish. We were talking about the upcoming semester and how we would handle getting together. My townhouse was about a mile from campus but that still meant it was 7 or 8 miles from Temple, where Brett would be. It was about a 20 minute bus ride so not too bad but not a commute you would do everyday for classes, at least not when you had a dorm room on campus. We decided to play weekdays by ear and that Brett would come visit his big sister on weekends and we would fuck whenever we could.

I poured our coffee and we were standing at the counter, still naked and being playful. He was tweaking my nipples and I was grabbing at his cock when I heard a familiar voice. "Well hello there. A naked guy in the kitchen with my roommate. That's interesting." I turned to see Judy standing there with her duffle. I decided to play it nonchalant.

"Well hello. I didn't expect you at 6AM"

"Obviously.", Was her reply. "So are you going to introduce me to your friend?"

"Not just my friend." I replied, "Judy, I'd like you to meet my brother Brett."

"You always stand around naked with your brother and play grab-ass?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Not usually when people are around but we're not ashamed of anything we do so fuck it." I challenged.

At this point Bret tried to slip away. "I'm going to go up and get a shower. It was nice to meet you Judy." He said as he tried unsuccessfully to hide his manhood and escape.

Judy looked me up and down. "Just your brother? Anything else you want to tell me roomy?" she leered.

"No just brother and sister." I answered sipping my coffee

"Says the girl with dried cum on her chest and thighs." Judy snipped.

I almost lost my composure at that but before I said anything she continued. "Don't worry about it if my brother looked like yours I'd be fucking his brains out too. Maybe you could share with your roomy sometime." She said with a grin and a leer.

"Maybe." Was all I said in return

Thankfully she did not say anything else about the incident till days later. I spent a few minutes catching up with her and then took my coffee up to get a shower also.

Dad and Meredith would be here before I knew it to take Brett over to register at Temple and I had to be ready.