Sleeping with my Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing my mother's naked pussy made me want to remove my pajama bottoms to show her my naked cock. Not stopping there, I suddenly had the urge to masturbate in front of her. I wanted her to watch me cum.

'Do you like my cock, Mommy,' I imagined saying to my mother while stroking myself faster and harder.

Something that I never had the urge to do before, just before ejaculating my load, I suddenly had the urge to lean over her and cum all over her beautiful face. Only, I didn't think my mother would appreciate me cumming all over her face. She'd think that I was being gross when giving her a cum bath was sexy.

Now that I knew my mother wasn't wearing panties under her nightgown, I imagined her nightgown climbing higher during the night. Sexually exciting me, the thought pressing my pajama clad prick against her and spooning my mother's naked ass was a shocking revelation and a potential reality.

Never being sexually attracted to my mother before, I was sexually attracted to my mother now. A sexually excited twinge gave me an erection. Now, I couldn't wait to see my mother's shapely, naked ass. Now, I couldn't wait to show her my erect, naked prick.

Suddenly having forbidden and incestuous, sexual thoughts for my mother, I thought of lifting the back of her nightgown and touching, feeling, and squeezing her shapely, naked ass during the night while she lay sleeping. I imagined reaching around her to feel her naked breasts and finger her erect nipples through her nightgown. Not stopping there, I imagined sticking my horny hand down her nightgown top to fondle her naked breasts.

Then, going beyond what was deemed sexually appropriate, with her nightgown bunched up around her waist, I imagined fingering her pussy, rubbing her clitoris, and finger fucking her as she slept during the night. My golden opportunity to have my wicked, sexual way with my mother's nightgown clad body, again, I imagined feeling her naked breasts through her nightgown while pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples as she slept. Something that I had never imagined doing before, I imagined masturbating my mother in her sleep now.

Still not done, again, something that I never imagined doing before, I imagined sliding my erect cock ever so slowly and ever so gently in her wet pussy from behind. Sexually deprived, while steadily humping her harder and faster, I imagined fucking my mother in her sleep. Then, climbing out of bed to stand beside her in the dark, totally wicked, I imagined slowly sliding my erect cock long her sleeping lips.

I imagined my mother parting her lips in her sleep and taking me in her mouth. I imagined my mother sucking me in her sleep while I slowly and gently humped her beautiful mouth. Never having imagined it before, I imagined my mother blowing me. I imagined cumming in her mouth.

# # #

'I wondered after having a couple glasses of wine and if she was half asleep, if she'd think she was sucking her husband instead of her son. Yet, chances are, one of the reasons my father left her, my mother doesn't suck cock,' I thought. 'With her a morally modest prude, it wouldn't surprise me if she had never given a blowjob. It wouldn't surprise me if she never had a cock in her mouth. Tempted by a young seductress who loved sucking cock and swallowing cum, that would explain why my father left her.'

Literally hurting my head to imagine my mother sucking my cock, I erased the image of her blowing me. I erased the image of seeing her naked pussy. I erased the image of all that I could see of my mother's naked breasts through her sheer and sexy, low-cut nightgown. I erased the image of seeing my mother's long line of sexy cleavage and the shape and size of her nearly naked breasts.

'What's wrong with me? Why am I suddenly having sexual thoughts for my mother when I never had sexual thoughts for her before? How dare I think of my mother in such a sexually, forbidden way? Have I suddenly turned into an incestuous pervert?'

I covered the bulge in my pajama bottoms with my hand so that my mother wouldn't see that she had sexually excited me. Then, when she slowly and seductively leaned forward to grab the covers while staring up at me, with my eyes bulging out of my head, her breasts nearly fell out of her nightgown top. I couldn't believe that I was seeing so much of my mother's nearly, naked tits. I stared at her long, line sexy clearly, the round fullness of her nearly, naked breasts, and what I could see of her erect nipples.

'Oh, my God. She has such beautiful and shapely breasts,' I thought. 'I would love to touch them. I would love to feel them. I would love to fondle them and suck them. I would love to fuck them with my cock and cum all over them.'

Hoping that her big tits would spill out the top of her low-cut nightgown, I continued staring at all that I could see of her nearly, naked breasts. Something I imagined that I'd never do, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, I imagined picking her up out of bed, turning her upside down, and shaking her.

'Roger! What are you doing? Put me down this instant. Put me down,' I imagined her saying.

I imagined her nightgown bunched around her neck. I imagined seeing her naked ass, her naked tits, and her naked pussy. I imagined her laying on the carpeted floor and crying with embarrassment that I saw her naked body.

'Oh, Roger,' I imagined my mother saying. 'How could you do that to me. I'm so very embarrassed. I'm your mother and you shouldn't have seen me naked.'

I looked at my mother looking at me. Unless I was mistaken, she was as sexually interested in me as I was sexually interested in her. A total turn around, never has my mother given me such a sexy look and never have I returned my mother's look of sexual interest with my look of sexual interest.

'Seriously? Are you kidding me? What's wrong with me? Why am I suddenly so sexually attracted to my mother when I was never sexually attracted to her before? Yet, her fault for sexually teasing me. Whether accidentally or deliberately, if it wasn't enough that she flashed me up-nightgown peeks of her naked pussy and down nightgown views of her naked breasts, I've never seen as much of my mother's naked body as I'm seeing now.'

My cock responded to seeing more of her naked breasts than I had ever seen before by growing bigger and harder. Throbbing and pulsating, as if I had a small animal stuffed down my pajama bottoms, my erection made my sexual feelings known. The first time that this has ever happened, I had an erection of all that I was seeing of my mother's sexy, shapely, and nearly, naked body.

My erect prick continued throbbing and pulsating to all that I was seeing of her. Unsure if she was deliberately sexually teasing me or accidentally flashing me, I couldn't believe that my mother had sexually excited me enough for me to have an erection. I've never had an erection while sexually thinking of my mother. I never wanted to have forbidden sex with my mother in the way that I wanted to have incestuous sex with her now.

# # #

Now that I was sexually thinking of her, hoping she'd change her mind about wanting me to sleep with her, I didn't know if I could control myself from sexually touching her, feeling her, and trying to have sex with her. Not feeling good about suddenly wanting to sexually seduce my mother, I watched her climb under the covers. Something that I never expected to see, when my mother slowly and sexily lifted her long and shapely legs to move beneath the covers, I saw her naked pussy again.

'Oh, my God. I don't believe this. I don't believe that I just saw my mother's naked pussy,' I thought.

Then, when she spread her knees to move beneath the covers, she flashed me the entirety of her naked pussy. Whether she was flashing me accidentally or deliberately, I didn't know nor did I care. I just couldn't believe all that I was seeing of my mother. Hard to wrap my head around it, I saw my mother's brown, trimmed, naked pussy. Something I had never seen before and never expected to see now, I couldn't believe that I saw the entirety of her naked cunt.

Never wanting to have sex with her before, I wanted to have incestuous sex with her now. Suddenly, I felt like every other perverted man who wanted to have forbidden sex with his mother. With my cock suddenly tenting my pajama bottoms, I covered my bulging cock with my hand, hurriedly climbed in bed, and moved my legs beneath the covers. Staying on my side of the bed until my erection dissipated, my mother moved closer to me until she was practically on top of me.

As she moved closer, her nightgown moved higher with her. Moving nearly up to her waist, her naked ass and naked pussy were totally exposed. Her naked ass was pressed against me. As if deliberately, sexually enticing me, she wiggled her shapely, naked ass against my pajama clad cock. I so wanted to fuck my mother's ass but doubting she was in anal sex or any sex with me, I bided my time while allowing her to make all of the sexual moves.

As if was trying to fuck my mother in her ass, I could feel my erect, pajama clad prick part my mother's ass cheeks. I imagined slipping my erect prick in her warm, wet pussy from behind and humping her hard and humping her fast. I imagined fucking my mother. Curious what she sounded like and looked like when cumming, I imagined giving her multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'If I didn't know any better, I'd think that my mother is sexually teasing me while trying to sexually seduce me.'

Then, awakening me from my sexual fantasy, my mother spoke.

# # #

"I thought you were going to hold me, hug me, cuddle me, and spoon me," she said with disappointment while wiggling her shapely, exposed, naked ass against my erect, pajama clad prick again.

With me so horny and so sexually excited, if she continued wiggling her naked ass while pressed against my pajama clad prick, I'd cum. No doubt, with her feeling something unexpectedly hard pressed against her, she turned her head to look at me. Then, she exposed her naked ass to my horny eyes when she lifted the covers to look down at my erect prick that still tented my pajama bottoms.

When she lifted the covers, I saw the entirety of her round and shapely, naked ass. I was embarrassed as much as I was sexually excited that I saw my mother's naked ass and that she knew that she had sexually excited me. Then, she asked me what I never expected her to ask me.

"Roger," she said looking up at me with wide eyed innocence mixed with sexual arousal. "Do you have an erection," she asked laughing while turning her head to me?

I was embarrassed that my mother had sexually excited me enough to give me an erection.

"Sorry, Mom. This is so embarrassing, but I never expected to see you in your nightgown. I figured you'd wear sweatshirt and sweatpants to bed," I said as my excuse.

Laying it all out there, if she didn't already know, I wanted my mother to know all that I saw of her beautiful, naked body and what she was sexually doing to me.

"Then, when you lifted and parted your legs to move beneath the covers, I saw your naked pussy. I never expected to ever see your naked pussy, Mom," I said looking up at her with sexual excitement. "I still can't believe that I saw my mother's naked pussy."

Breathing through her mouth, she looked at with her lips parted. Clearly, my mother had deliberately exposed her naked pussy to me. By wearing this sexy nightgown, not wearing sweatpants, and not wearing panties, it was her intention to flash me her naked pussy.

Then, when you leaned forward to reach for the covers, I watched your naked breasts nearly fall from your nightgown top. Just now when you lifted the covers, I saw your naked ass, too. I've practically seen you naked, Mother," with my sexual excitement showing on my face.

She laughed.

"So, you nearly saw me naked. What's the big deal," she asked with shrug? "You act as if you've never seen a naked woman before," she said. "So, you saw my naked pussy, most of my naked breasts, and my naked ass, I'm sure that I'm not the only naked woman you've ever seen in your life and assuredly won't be the last," she said with a dirty laugh.

I made a face.

"What I saw wasn't just anyone's naked pussy, naked tits, and naked ass. I saw your naked pussy, most of your naked tits, and your naked ass, Mother. I saw my mother's naked pussy, naked tits, and naked ass," I said feeling my face flush a bright red every time I said the words naked pussy, naked tits, and naked ass.

# # #

She shocked me by what she said next.

"Well, now that you've already seen what you shouldn't have seen of me, as a prelude to my request, I know where I'd like to go for the weekend," she said with a dirty laugh and without shame and/or embarrassment.

Thinking too much of my mother's naked pussy, naked tits, and ass, I forgot that I volunteered to take her away for the weekend.

"Where would you like to go, Mother," I asked? "Anywhere. I'll take you anywhere you want to go. You tell me and we'll go. New Hampshire, Maine, or Vermont."

She let out a sexy laugh and gave me a naughty look. With the bedroom light still on, every time she moved, she flashed me more of her naked breasts. Then, when she sat up in bed and leaned forward, finally free, her naked breasts fell from her nightgown top.

My mother was topless. I was seeing her naked breasts and her erect nipples. My mother had such big and beautiful breasts and it sexually excited me to continually see them without her making a move to cover them. I couldn't believe my mother was topless. I couldn't believe that I was seeing her naked breasts.

"Where I want to go is right here in Massachusetts about 80 miles south of Boston. I want to go to Cape Cod. I want you to take me somewhere your father always wanted to take me, but I was too embarrassed to go," she said flashing me another naughty look of her naked tits. "I feared that someone I knew would see me but now, I don't care who sees me. I want everyone to see me topless and naked," she said putting both of her hands in the air.

Cape Cod? I was unfamiliar with Cape Cod. Because of the huge volume of traffic, I always headed for the White Mountains instead of going to the cape.

Then, I thought more about what she said.

Too embarrassed to go. Feared that someone would see her? Now, she wanted everyone to see her topless and naked. I couldn't imagine where my father wanted to take my mother that she'd be too embarrassed to go,' I thought.

"Where would you like to go on Cape Cod, Mother," I asked? "Do you have particular town or beach? I'll take you anywhere you'd like to go."

When my mother caught me staring at her naked tits, show over, she gave me a sheepish, little grin and pulled her nightgown top up and over them.

"I want you to take me to a nude beach," she said with a little laugh.

# # #

'What? A nude beach? With my mother? I don't believe where she wanted me to take her. Unable to wrap my head around it, I couldn't believe it. My mother wanted me to take her to a nude beach. As shocked as I was sexually excited, I couldn't believe that she wanted to go to a nude beach with me,' I thought.

"Seriously, Mother," I said looking at her as if she had suddenly lost her mind? "In case you don't realize what a nude beach is, we'd be nude. We'd be naked," I said reiterating the point about our mutual nudity in case she didn't understand.

She laughed.

"I've been around long before you, Roger. I know what a nude beach is," she said with another dirty laugh. "After losing your father because of my unwillingness to try new, sexual things, it's time that I stepped out of my prudish box. Before I get too old and lose the body that I have, it's time that I stepped out of my comfort zone and embraced my new sexuality and flashed my naked body."

My cock was as big and as hard as it ever was while imagining walking the nude beach naked with my naked mother by my side.

"When would you like to go, Mother," I asked?

Figuring she wouldn't have a date in mind but would arbitrarily say sometime next year, she surprised me by what she said.

"Unless you already have plans, we can go tomorrow," she said. "Let's go tomorrow. I'm eager to start my new, sexual life without your father's judgement making me feel guilty."

I looked at her while imagining her naked.

"Tomorrow," I said with a gulp? "Mother, are you sure?"

She laughed.

"Yes, I'm sure. As if you're my protector, knowing that you won't allow anyone to take sexual advantage of me. I feel comfortable with you knowing that you won't take sexual advantage of me either," she said.

# # #

Stunned, I couldn't believe my mother wanted me to take her to a nude beach tomorrow.

"Are you sure mother," I asked her again while expecting her to reconsider the ramifications of us being naked together? "Once we're there walking the beach naked, they'll be no turning back. You may regret your decision to go to a nude beach. I'll be seeing you completely naked, Mother," I said figuring that she'd change her mind.

She laughed and then what she said sexually excited me as much as it sexually surprised me.

"I know," she said looking up at me with a sexy grin and a naughty look. "I want you to see me naked," she said giving me another sexy smile and another naughty look.

Imagining her walking the length of the beach while walking beside me naked I looked at her as if she was already naked.

"Once I see you naked, I may want to touch you and feel you," I said pushing my luck by testing the water while hoping that she'd allow me to touch and feel her naked body.

She laughed.

"Once I see you naked, I may want to touch you and feel you, too," she said with another sexy grin and a naughty smile.

I looked at as if I was having a sexual fantasy and imagining this bizarre conversation.

'My mother wanted me to take her to a nude beach. She wanted me to see her naked,' I thought. 'I couldn't believe my mother wanted me to see her naked.'

"And I'd be naked, too, Mother," I said reminding her that I'd be naked. "You'd be seeing me naked, too."

She laughed again.

"I know. I understand the concept of a nude beach," she said with another laugh. "As much as I want you to see me naked, I want to see you naked, too," she said giving me another sexy grin and another naughty look.

'If it wasn't enough that my mother wanted me to see her naked, she wanted me to see her naked, too. As much as I couldn't believe that my mother wanted me to see her naked, I couldn't believe that she wanted to see me naked, too,' I thought.

I nodded my head.

"Okay. Tomorrow we'll go to a nude beach. I know the one you mentioned in Truro on Cape Cod. Having been there with my friends a few years ago, I must warn you, though, they'll be more men than there will be women. Many of the men will be gay. The other men will be old, fat men, and perverted. They'll follow us while ogling your naked body and may even masturbate in front of you while hoping that you'll have sex with them," I said.

She nodded her head and made a face.

"I know and that's okay. I'll have you there to protect me. Besides, I wouldn't have sex with anyone but with you."

She shocked me.

'What? What did my mother just say? She wouldn't have sex with anyone but with me? I couldn't believe it. My mother wanted to see me naked. She wanted to have sex with me, and with no one else but me,' I thought while growing even more sexually excited.

# # #

"It's about time that I did something fun," she said. She looked at me and asked, "What's wrong? Don't you want to go to a nude beach with your mother? It will be fun," she said with a yet another dirty laugh.

She looked at me in the way that my father must have looked at her.