Sleeping with my Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you want to see me naked," she asked while cupping her naked breasts in her hands and lifting them as if offering me to touch them and suck them.

She fingered her nipples and then, surprising me yet again, she lifted her breasts to her mouth and sucked her nipples.

"Don't you want me to see you naked? When we submerge ourselves in the water, I'll allow you to touch and feel my naked body wherever you want," she said with a sexy laugh and a naughty look

I shrugged.

"It's not that, Mother. It's a big adjustment and a total turn around. You expect me to go from never even seeing your bra strap to seeing you totally naked," I said.

She laughed.

"Well, you told me that you'd do anything, anything to ease me through my sadness and help me to get some sleep. Besides, you told me that you have already seen my naked ass, my naked tits, and my naked pussy," she said with a dirty laugh. "Now that you've already seen all of my naked body, what's the big deal?"

She fell silent as if she was thinking.

"I'll tell you what, before we go to the trouble of going to a nude beach, let's get his naked business out of the way right now, shall we?

Then, never expecting her to say what she said next, she sexually shocked me.

"Show me your cock, Roger. I want to see your naked prick," she said. "Show Mommy your naked penis," she said with a dirty laugh.

Feeling pressured to show my mother my naked prick, calling my bluff and expecting me to expose myself to her, I looked at her horrified.

"I can't," I said shaking my head.

She made a face.

"You can't or you won't?" She looked at me as if she really wanted to see my naked prick and was disappointed that I refused to show her my naked cock. "Why not?"

I could feel myself turning red again.

"I have an erection," I said feeling myself turning a bright red again.

She laughed.

"That's even more reason why I'd want to see your naked prick. Show me. Show me your cock," she said. "I want to see my son's erection."

Now, as if I was the morally modest one, the sexual prude, and my mother was the pervert, I couldn't believe she asked to see my naked, erect prick. My mother wanted to see my naked prick. I couldn't believe it.

"I'll tell you what. If it will make you feel more comfortable with your nudity, I'll get naked if you get naked," she said flinging back the covers.

She sat up in bed, reached down to her hem and lifted her nightgown up and over her head. Just like that, she was naked. My mother was naked. The first time seeing her naked body, I couldn't believe that I was seeing my mother naked.

I stared at her beautiful, naked breasts. They were so full and shapely. I wanted to touch them. I wanted to feel them. I wanted to fondle them and suck them.

I stared at her pink, erect nipples. They were so big. I wanted to finger them. I wanted to pull, turn, and twist them.

I stared at her naked pussy. I wanted to finger her pussy while rubbing her clit. I wanted to finger fuck her pussy while masturbating her. I wanted to lick her pussy and give her sexual orgasm with my fingers and my tongue. I wanted to fuck her. For the first time, I wanted to fuck my mother.

I stared at all that I could see of the sides of her naked ass. After having already seen my mother's naked ass, she had a beautiful and perfectly shaped ass. She had a better ass and a better body than all of my friends' mothers. I wondered, if she'd allow me to photograph and video her while walking the nude beach. Not believing that I accompanied my mother to nude beach, making them all jealous, I'd love to show my friends what my mother looked like naked.

"Your turn," she said. "Take off your pajama bottoms and show me your prick. I want to see my son's cock."

# # #

Without standing, I slowly removed my pajama bottoms under the watchful eye of my mother while still in bed. Doing a double take, as soon as my naked dick was exposed, she watched my stiff prick spring to life. As if she had never seen a naked prick before, she stared at my naked cock with her mouth open. Then, surprising me, while wondering what she was doing or was about to do, she scooted down the bed for a closer look of my erect penis.

"My God, Roger. It's so big. Your prick is twice the size of your father's prick," she said looking up at me and staring back down at my erection again. "You have the biggest penis that I've ever seen."

In the way that she stared at my naked cock, again, as if she had never seen a naked cock before, she was embarrassing me.

"How big is it," she asked?

Embarrassed to tell her, I told her anyway.

"The last time I measured, it was 9 1/2", I said.

I couldn't believe the way that my mother was staring at it.

"May I touch it," she asked looking up at me?

'My mother not only stared at my erect, naked prick but also, she wanted to touch my erect, naked prick,' I thought.

"Yes," I said which was all that I could say.

She reached out her index finger and touched my prick with one, manicured finger. Then, surprising me, she took me in her warm, soft hand and wrapped her manicured fingers around my engorged penis. Ever so slowly and delicately, while staring up at me, as if my penis was going to break, she slowly stroked me. My mother was giving me a hand job. I couldn't believe my mother was giving me a slow hand job.

Not done shocking me, I couldn't believe what she asked me next. As if I had imagined her asking me the question, I couldn't believe what she asked. With all of this so surreal, I felt as if I was dreaming this.

"I'm embarrassed to say and, no doubt, one of the reasons why your father left me," she said pausing. "I've never given your father a blowjob. I've never sucked his cock. I've never had anyone's stiff prick in my mouth," she said looking up at me with shame. "I've never tasted cum."

I looked at her shocked. Nearly every woman today sucks cock. Every woman allows men to cum in their mouths. As much as most men are whore mongers, most women are whores.

'What? My mother has never had anyone's stiff prick in her mouth. She never gave my father a blowjob. She never sucked his prick. No wonder why he left her. Of course, it all makes sense. The first, young woman who blew him and allowed him to cum in her mouth was enough to turn his head and encouraged him to leave my mother,' I thought.

# # #

Then, what she said next stunned me.

"Something that a mother should never ask of her son but, may I take you in my mouth, Roger," she asked? "May I suck you? I'd like to know what it feels like to have a prick in my mouth. I'd like to know what it feels like to blow a man. I'd love to know what it feels like for a man to cum in my mouth. I'd like to know what cum tastes like," she said.

'What is happening,' I thought? 'After never saying anything that was sexually inappropriate, after never talking dirty to me, my mother wanted to take my erect prick in her mouth. She wanted to suck me. She wanted to blow me. She wanted me to cum in her mouth. She wanted to taste my cum.'

I looked at her still staring at my throbbing prick.

"Please do, Mother," I said.

Before taking my prick in her mouth, she leaned forward to kiss my cock while licking. Then, taking me in her mouth while staring up at me, she was sucking me. My mother was blowing me while stroking me. Something that I never dreamed would ever happen, I couldn't believe she was giving me oral sex.

If only out of habit, I put a gentle hand to the back of my mother's, pretty head. I gently humped her mouth, and slowly fucked her face. Before she changed her mind about blowing me, holding her head in place, I was determined to cum in her beautiful mouth. Further, I was determined to cum all over her pretty face and across her big, naked breasts. I wanted to be the one to give my mother her first cum bath.

Not taking very long, disappointed that I didn't last longer, catching her off-guard by the look on her face, I exploded a huge load of cum in my mother's beautiful mouth. I attributed me cumming so fast was due to my mother's thick lips. She had beautiful, full lips of a fashion model who did lipstick commercials. She had blowjob lips. Instead of being thin lipped, she had the type of lips that I could really feel her sucking me.

Then, surprising her again, as soon as she released my prick from her lips, I ejaculated a second load of cum all over her face and across her naked breasts. I literally gave my MILF of a mother a cum bath. Dripping from her eyebrows, her lips, her nose, her chin, and her breasts, my mother had cum dripping from everywhere.

# # #

"Oh, my God, Roger," she said while laughing and while wiping cum from her face and her breasts with a hand towel that she kept by the bed. "Where did all that cum come from? Your father never had that much cum when he ejaculated all over my hand. After gushing a volcano of cum in my mouth, you gushed a second gush of cum all over my face and across my naked tits," she said laughing while looking down at herself.

I stared down at her naked pussy.

"Now that you've given oral sex, may I return the favor," I asked?

She laughed.

"I thought you'd never ask," she said. "Yes, you may. Please eat me. Please eat your mother's pussy," she said while laughing. "I want to feel you licking and fingering my wet, cunt."

I scooted down the bed and made myself comfortable between my mother's shapely legs. I licked her while fingering her and while reaching up to feel and fondle her naked breasts. I pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples. In the way it didn't take me long to cum, it didn't take my mother long to cum either.

We rested while enjoying the afterglow of sex. Then, surprising me yet again, my mother mounted me. She reached down for my still erect prick to position it by her warm and wet pussy.

My mother gently and lovingly humped me while I gently and lovingly humped her. Then, humping her harder and humping her faster, our loved making turned to fucking. Something that I had never expected to happen when volunteering to sleep with my mother, I was fucking her and she was fucking me. Now, exploring more of our sexuality, I couldn't wait to take her to the nude beach tomorrow.

To be continued...