Sleeping with the Enemy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and looked into my eyes before saying, "I'd like that"

I let the guys know I wasn't travelling back on the coach and that I would make my way to Peterborough the following day in time for warm ups before the game and we made our way towards the door. Oddly both of us were well aware of one or two looks and rather knowing smiles from our work colleagues who clearly were aware of what was, or rather was about to be, going on between us.

We walked out of the rink and made our way over to the car park.

"Where's your car?" She asked looking around.

I looked at her and laughed, "Outside my front door I hope." explaining that I had grabbed a taxi as I had planned to go back with the squad that night to Peterborough to prepare for the following nights game.

"Well we will have to take mine then won't we?" she said smiling.

I looked around the car park and noticed her BMW over near the very busy sports bar located just outside the ice-rink. Heroes was always packed on a weekend and tonight was no different. Through the windows I could see the banks of the tv screens showing a mixture of football, American football and ice hockey. I knew they showed a mixture of live events and had Sky TV and Eurosport constantly showing, and on days when the English Premier League had a live game they did a special any drink for a pound for 5 minutes after a goal had been scored.

I turned to Nicola wondering if she wanted to go in there for a bite to eat, but resisted the urge to say anything and continued to walk towards her car. As we approached it I could sense her apprehension and as I looked over to her she was biting her lip, clearly she was on the border of saying something which might probably mess this all up again.

I stopped and gently placed my hand on her arm, turning her towards me. "Come on out with it, you're clearly wanting to say something."

She smiled, though it wasn't completely genuine as it didn't reach her eyes and she placed a gentle kiss on my lips. "Erm, I really do have to go home tonight."

"Why, what's wrong?"

"Nothing bad, I want you, but my daughters expecting me back home tonight, as she is on baby-sitting duty."

I was gobsmacked, I hadn't even thought about her children, let alone there being ones young enough to need 'sitting', but when I thought about it, I didn't really know much about this woman apart from the fact she was a widow, and had massive boobs accentuated with a gorgeous voluptuous body. "Don't worry, I can go back to the rink and jump on the team coach as originally planned."

She looked at me with the sort of look a parent gives a child who has just said something daft and rolled her eyes, "I didn't say it for you to do that," she said smiling at my obvious discomfort, "I was trying to work out how to say I wanted us to go back to my place, even though it's not normally something I do."

I stared into her eyes and could see that once again there was that inner conflict playing out in her eyes, I gently took her cheeks in my hands and kissed her lips before saying, "we can go wherever you want, I am happy to go back to yours, if, that's what you want?"

As a response she moved closer to me kissing me with a passion that I hadn't expected. As we parted I could sense she was breathing hard and she gestured to the passenger door, before climbing into the drivers seat. We drove in silence and it was about 10 minutes later when we pulled up outside a large home in the Simpson area of Milton Keynes.

"Nice place." I murmured, looking at the double garage and the large porch. The front of the house had two huge by windows either side of the front door, and it was clear I was looking at a three story townhouse.

"Looks like my daughter is still up." she mused staring at the main window just to the left of the front door, illuminated by a couple of large lights.

I grinned at her "come on, I want to see what your home looks like."

She smiled back, and gave me another quick kiss before opening the car door and walking towards the front door. As we neared it the door was opened by a young blonde, whose smile slightly faded when she saw me standing next to the person she expected to greet.

"Erm, hello." she said looking at both of us in quick succession.

"Hi Emily, thanks for tonight," Nicola said, before she realised her daughter was staring at me, "oh yea, this is Frank, he works at my office and I found out today he also plays ice hockey."

Emily once again looked at me and with a shy smile, once again said "hello."

"Hi Emily, it's good to meet you." I said, as I offered my hand for her to shake.

Emily then looked at Nicola and with a face that clearly showed disapproval said, "Mum, Sarah's asleep, she went down around 7, I've done my homework and cleared the kitchen. I'm off to bed and I will see you in the morning."

And with that, she again pointedly looked at me, before adding, "goodnight Frank." before she turned away and bounded up the stairs, obviously desperate to put distance between herself and the two adults stood downstairs.

"How many children have you got?" I asked Nicola who was stood staring up the stairs watching as her daughters disappeared up the stairs.

"Do you want a coffee?" She asked, motioning for me to follow her towards the kitchen. Then, once the kettle was on she turned to me and answered my question, "I have 4 children. Stephen is 23 and away at Uni; Michael, is 21 and is a firefighter in London; Emily whom you just met is 16 and Sarah who came along rather unexpectedly is quickly approaching her 5th Birthday."

She looked wistfully at a picture on the kitchen side which showed a family photo of Nicola, a man whom I presumed to be her ex-husband and the four children. "Sarah was only 2 when Graham passed away"

"I'm sorry, so it's just been you and the children since then?"

"Yes, to be honest the children have been brilliant but Emily has been the one who took on a lot of the burden caring for Sarah, I went into a bit of depression for a while."

"That's understandable." I said, wondering if me being here was, to be honest, a good idea.

As if sensing my thoughts, Nicola stepped away from the kettle and approached me. Taking my hands in her own she turned me so that I was facing her, then she slowly pulled me closer and tilted her head up so that our lips were able to come into contact. It was just a fleeting touch but the sparks between us flew, and as she pulled away her eyes were literally ablaze. "I'm fine now, and I invited you here purely because my normal babysitter isn't well as she normally stays overnight."

"I just don't want to put pressure on you or have caused any issue with your eldest daughter, I'm not entirely sure she's impressed I'm here."

"She's fine, now stop worrying, now if I remember rightly you have milk, no sugar in your coffee don't you?"

"Well remembered," I said.

We drank our coffees sitting on a couple of stools in the kitchen, generally chatting, though mainly about my hockey and why I kept it a secret. Soon we were both sat there with empty mugs and Nicola stood, took my mug from my hand and turning towards the sink rinsed them quickly under the stream of water, before she turned back towards me and took a few steps till we were standing right in front of each other.

"Now," she breathed hoarsely "would you like to take me to bed?"

It took me less than a second to make my mind up and I bent my head down towards her face and kissed her, slowly at first but the kiss became more heated as our bodies and instincts took over. Her lips parted, allowing my tongue to snake in between her teeth, and our tongues began fighting to occupy the same space within her mouth.

I moved my hands down to her waist and pulled her closer allowing her to feel my growing hardness through our clothes, she groaned into my mouth and I felt her right hand snake round the back of my neck pulling me closer, as her left hand pushed into the gap between us and started to feel my hardness between her fingers. She then pulled away and taking my hand began to lead me towards the stairs.

As we reached the first landing I noticed another flight leading up towards 3 doors which were all closed and I could hear soft music coming from behind one of the doors. Nicola giggled, and as I looked at her, she quietly muttered "don't worry, she will stay in her room and Sarah sleeps right through as well."

As she was saying this she was pushing her bedroom door open and was gently pulling me by the hand into her room. As the door closed behind me I took the opportunity to look around her room. A large Queen sized bed dominated one side with two bedside units, either side of the gorgeous velvet headboard, whilst on the other side of the room, under the window, was a large dressing table and what I presumed were mirrored sliding wardrobe doors that went along the whole of the opposite wall save for a door which I presumed led to an en-suite.

Nicola moved over to her bed and turned to face me and I could sense a slight frailty and even trepidation in her, so I slowly moved towards her, and taking her hands in mine I began kissing her again. As the kiss continued I felt her relax and I started to undo the buttons of her blouse.

I had undone the first couple of buttons when she pulled back looking into my eyes with what looked like fear within them. "What's wrong?" I asked

She looked down at her half opened blouse and bit her lower lip before looking back at me. "I've not done this for a while and the last man told me I had an ugly body."

I looked at her and shook my head, "I know I've not seen your body yet but I think you're a very beautiful woman and I can't wait to see you naked, now come here." As I said this I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her trousers, and pulling her against my body, we began kissing again. This time she didn't prevent me from undoing the remaining buttons of her blouse, and I pulled the sides out of her trousers before pulling her sleeves down as she pulled her arms up to free herself from the garment.

She had a white lacy bra on and her hands moved up to cover herself in a final act of modesty, as she gazed into my eyes. I lowered my head to kiss her lips again before moving down to her neck and shoulder gently kissing and nipping at her skin, whilst doing this I took both her wrists in my hands and placed them onto my waist, before I moved my hands up to her bra and slipped first one strap off of her shoulders continuing to kiss along her skin. I then repeated the action on her other side before kissing across her cleavage, whilst rubbing her nipples through the thin material that covered her extremely large boobs.

"Oh god, that feels so good" she groaned as I pinched both hard nubs as they grew beneath my fingers, before I pulled the material down exposing her nipples. They were a deep red and were sticking out just waiting to be enveloped in my mouth. As I began suckling on her left breast I reached behind her with my right hand and unclipped her bra allowing it to fall to the floor leaving me free access to her other breast, which my hand wasted no time in moving towards.

"Oh god" was all she could manage as my lips and teeth went havoc over her skin, and every time I caught a nipple in between my teeth, her groans became more guttural. "Right there, oh yes" her moans became more throaty and she buried her head into my neck kissing her way around my throat and pulling my face up to hers so that she could bring her lips up to my lips and she began kissing me with passion that almost took my breath away.

I moved my hands down between us and unbuttoned the top of her trousers before sliding the zip down. Dropping to my knees I pulled them down over her hips leaving her in what I can only describe as comfy briefs. "Oh no, please don't look," she groaned, "I wasn't expecting anyone to be seeing me like this tonight."

"Trust me, you look gorgeous," I nuzzled my face towards the front of her knickers, kissing her through the material, before my nostrils were taking in the heady scent of her arousal. I was so turned on by this woman, and her vulnerability only heightened my desire. I leaned back so that she could look into my eyes and I reiterated my thoughts. "l mean it, you are a beautiful woman and you've got a gorgeous body," I nuzzled my nose and mouth at the front of her knickers tasting her for the first time before continuing, "and you smell and taste absolutely fantastic."

Whilst still kneeling in front of her, I lowered her jeans right down her legs and with her hands resting on my shoulders I took them off as she raised each foot in the air allowing me to push the material over her feet. Now standing in front of me in just her knickers I could sense Nicola was feeling a bit more apprehensive, so I stood up and raising my arms up I allowed her to grab the bottom of my t-shirt and raise it up and over my head, before she dropped it to add to her clothes that were on the floor.

Her eyes were filled with desire and she ran an appraising gaze over my muscular body before widening in shock at the ugly scar that crossed my stomach left from the surgery when I'd had my colostomy. She traced the scar with her fingertip and looked into my eyes, "what happened?"

I gently kissed her lips before whispering, "maybe another time."

Nicola grinned, and grabbed at the knotted cord of my track bottoms, pulling the ends so they quickly came apart, and then in one quick motion, took both them and my boxers down leaving me standing in front of her naked. Bending I quickly removed them off my feet and grabbing her round the waist pulled her close to me allowing her body to crush my erection between us.

"Hello" she purred seductively, allowing her hand to roam over the swollen head of my cock pulling the foreskin down over the head, before she then let out a yelp as I grabbed her in my arms and lifting her up, I pushed her backwards onto the bed, allowing her to shuffle backwards into the centre of it before I joined her, kneeling in between her legs, taking in the sight of her body. Again her lack of self confidence was clear and her hands covered her belly.

In response I slowly took her hands in mine and gently moved them away taking in the sight of her belly, which was criss crossed with stretch marks and what was clearly a c-section scar. "You're gorgeous." and I bent my head down and began kissing around her stomach, following the trails the numerous marks had left. I continued moving lower gently kissing and nipping with my teeth causing her to squirm beneath me.

As I continued lower I took hold of the waistband of her knickers slowly pulling them down over her hips, to reveal her pubic bush where I could see the glistening of moisture that was already beginning to leak out of her. I pushed my mouth and nose lower, dipping my tongue along the sides of her cleft, breathing in the heady scent emanating from the very centre of the woman whom I was concentrating my focus on.

"Oh yes" she groaned as my tongue made its way along her cleft then up and around her clit, before making its way back down to the sensitive area between her sex and her anus. I continued making my way up and down her swollen lips though each time I made my way up her cleft, I pushed my tongue just that bit deeper, and spent just a fraction longer licking at her clit before making my way back down again.

Nicola's hips were pushing up at every opportunity and she had grabbed my hair pulling my face closer into her sex, urging me to concentrate on that one particular spot. "Make me come, please I want to come." she implored, and as I looked up at her face, I could see her chest, neck and face were flushed and her head was tilted back as her fingers grabbed at her nipples, pulling them taught away from the skin.

I pushed my tongue flat against her clit and pushed two fingers inside her before bending them upwards to push at the flesh directly behind her sensitive nub. She groaned again "oh yes, fuck me with your fingers, make me come". As if to reinforce her plea, she grabbed my hair tighter and pulled my face even closer, to the point I wondered if I might not be able to breath.

I continued to focus my attention on her clit and continued to drive my fingers in and out of her soaking pussy, hearing the squelch of her juices as they continued to soak both my fingers and face. I added a third finger into her and then after a while when I could sense her orgasm approaching, I slowly inserted my little finger into her anus, after ensuring it was lubricated enough by the juices that were flooding out of the woman writhing beneath me.

"Oh fuck...yes, that feels so good" she groaned as I pushed all 4 fingers in and out of her, adjusting my movements quicker and quicker, before I eased my little finger out of her arse and just focused on the three fingers that were still inside her soaking wet pussy.

"Come for me." I commanded, all the while continuing to focus my tongue lashing directly onto her hard throbbing clit. It wasn't long before Nicola began to moan even more intensely, when all of a sudden she clamped her thighs tight against the side of my head, lifting her arse off of the bed, and it was clear she was doing her best to not make a huge amount of noise by clamping a pillow against her face to stifle her scream of ecstasy. Her pussy flooded my mouth, and I continued to lick my way all around her sex until she relaxed back onto the bed, breathing heavily.

I knew my face was soaked with her juices, but I kissed my way back up her body, kissing and gently nipping at her nipples before eventually we were face to face. As I stared into her eyes, Nicola slowly nodded in answer to my unspoken question, and I slowly eased my hips forward, pushing my hard cock inside her, making her gasp. "Oh fuck, that feels so good."

I bent my head down to kiss her lips allowing our tongues to mash together as I slowly moved my hips back and forwards before increasing my pace, ensuring each time I thrust my cock inside her, I did so quickly and as deeply as I could.

"Nngghhh" was all Nicola could manage, as she moved her hands up behind my neck pulling me even closer into our kiss, before wrapping her legs around my waist digging her heels into my arse making sure we were connected and that every thrust forward I made, she was literally pulling me all the way in. I continued to drive my hard cock deep inside her for a while before I bent my head down to catch her right tit in between my lips. I manoeuvred myself so that I could take my weight on one arm whilst still thrusting into her, so I could hold her tit in my hand allowing me to guide her hard nipple into my mouth.

"I want to be on top," Nicola gasped before she again kissed me fully on the lips allowing our tongues to meet and roll together.

"I'd like that." I murmured, thinking about the sight of her huge bosom bouncing around in front of my face. I slowly eased my cock out of her and rolled over onto my back, pulling her over me. I expected her to impale herself on my cock, but Nicola clearly had other ideas, and began kissing her way down my chest, taking my nipple ring into her mouth and pulling her mouth back causing the skin to stretch out, making me gasp with that heady mix of pleasure and pain.

"Did you like that?" she asked smirking at the look on my face, before she moved her mouth over to my other nipple and did the same with the ring that occupied that one.

"Jesus." I hissed, as this sensation was coupled with her raking her nails across my scrotum before she wrapped her hand around the shaft and began slowly moving her hand up and down.

She continued to move her mouth lower kissing and licking at my stomach, and she made a point of kissing along the ugly stomach scar, before she eventually took my cock head in between her lips, slowly lowering her mouth lower, until I was as far in as she could take, before she started sucking me into her cheek, swirling her tongue around and over the head and the top of my shaft.