Sleeping with the Enemy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, You're gonna make me cum if you keep doing that."

"And?" She replied, looking at me as if to find a reason for me to find fault with that.

I just shrugged before replying "and...no problem with that at all."

"Good," she responded before continuing concentrating her focus on my cock. "Has anyone told you you've got a nice cock?"

Knowing what she knew about my sexual history I suppose I had to be honest, "A few have to be fair." I shrugged.

"They were telling the truth," Nicola smirked before bobbing her head up and down over my swollen glans while with one hand still wrapped round my shaft pumping it up and down, her other hand reached up and I was able to take the tip of her finger into my mouth sucking it before I moved my hand down her arm and round to the front of her body, finding her left tit and I began rolling her nipple between my fingers. In response Nicola began sucking my cock even harder and then took me by surprise by moving a finger, already slick with her juices after being in between her legs, up to my anus, and before I could say or do anything she had pushed it in up to her second knuckle.

This extra stimulation from both her mouth and her finger, finally pushed me over the edge and without warning I began to flood her mouth. "Nnngg, I'm...," The first spurt clearly took her by surprise and she pulled her mouth away allowing the first spurt to hit her chin, but as I grunted through my second spurt, her mouth was already open and she swallowed everything else that came out of me.

I lay back on the bed slowly trying to regain my senses, as my heart was pounding, and I could feel the sweat dripping off my forehead.

"You ok?" The question brought me back to my senses and I looked up at Nicola as she straddled over me smiling obviously content with what she had just made me do.

"Uh-huh," was all I could manage by way of an answer and Nicola moved herself so that she could lay next to me.

As we both lay there she began slowly twirling her fingers in my chest hair, before she slowly moved her hand down until she finally reached the ugly scar that was prominent across my stomach. "What happened?" She asked, propping herself up on her elbow looking down at me. "I mean you don't have to say if you don't want to, but it's kind of a rather noticeable thing"

"No, it's ok, I'm fine to talk about it," I looked into her eyes before taking a deep breath and continuing, "I was stabbed when working as a bouncer, but there were complications and I had to have some of my bowel removed and had a colostomy bag fitted. They were able to reverse the procedure about a year later. Mentally I'm pretty much over it, but obviously the scars will last a bit longer." I laughed a bit at this but I'm not entirely sure the humour was there, which Nicola picked up on.

"Does it still affect you then?"

"Physically no, but I can't eat things with suet in anymore, and when you love food like dumplings and sticky toffee pudding that's one hell of a miss," I smiled before continuing "but overall, no there are no issues, as long as I continue to take the medication I'm on." I paused for a second or two before continuing, "mentally it's been a bit tougher, I no longer work on the door, and I still get a bit wary in crowds, and I still have the occasional nightmare, and obviously it hasn't stopped me playing hockey which is the main thing."

"That must have been hard to go through." Nicola said moving up to kiss me on the cheek.

"It was, but I'm ok now."

Nicola settled her head back down onto my chest, allowing her fingers to trace across my abdomen, along the scar before running them through the hairs of my lower stomach before travelling even lower into the thicker hair around my groin. Despite having played a hockey match and having just come, I was beginning to stir and Nicola chuckled at my recovery.

"Mmm, looks like someone isn't ready to sleep yet."

By way of response I rolled her onto her back and kissed her lips, whilst moulding my palm to her right breast catching the nipple between my fingers rolling it in between them and pulling them up stretching the nipple taut. She gasped into my mouth "make love to me."

Whilst still kissing her I moved into a position between her legs and began rubbing my erect cock against her pubic mound.

Nicola gasped as I pressed myself against her and she gripped my hard shaft guiding it towards her entrance, "I want you inside me, right now."

I slowly pushed my hips forward and easily entered her, she moaned tugging at the nipple my hand wasn't busy tweaking. I bent my head to kiss and nibble at her neck, all the while keeping up a slow but steady rhythm with my cock entering into her soaking wet pussy.

She began to raise her hips to meet my every inward thrust and I could feel my pubic bone rubbing at the apex of her legs. As if to give herself more stimulation Nicola pushed her hand down between our bodies and began to rub at her clit. Her orgasm crashed over her almost without warning as as her pussy contracted with the spasms it rushed my own orgasm and I was only able to groan a warning. "I'm coming."

"Come inside me, I want to feel you come." she gasped, holding me close to ensure I couldn't pull back, even if I wanted to.

"Nngggg." I gasped as I felt myself erupt deep inside her.

I slowly withdrew and collapsed by her side breathing hard, feeling my heart rate hammering away inside me. As I looked over at Nicola I could see she was covered in a sheen of perspiration and was also trying hard to get her breathing back under control. It was a good few minutes before we were both able to move and almost instinctively we half turned to face each other.

"You ok?" I asked gently pushing a few strands of hair away from her face.

"What do you think?" She asked back with a look of sheer contentment on her face. She then stretched both her arms above her head and was obviously doing the same with her legs as the duvet moved further down revealing her stomach, groin and her thighs. Almost immediately she grabbed at the duvet to pull it back over her body, "please don't look." She almost begged.

I caught the duvet and pushing it back down I rolled myself up and over her so that I was able to look down at her.

"Please don't hide your body from me," I said gently, bending my head down to kiss her lips before continuing "you have a gorgeous body, and I could spend hours adoring it."

"You're a smooth talking bastard aren't you?" She replied gazing up at me and then she shuddered as my fingertips grazed against her nipple, "but please no more, I don't think I could handle anymore"

"No worries," I replied, "to be honest I need some sleep or I won't be able to play tomorrow." I took a quick glance at my watch, and it proclaimed the time to be 3am. "Blimey, time flies when you're having fun doesn't it?"

We both started giggling as I lay back down beside her, and it wasn't long before we both were fast asleep.

It was around 7 in the morning when I woke, and I was immediately aware of Nicola's legs and arms wrapped around my own body and her hand was laid on my lower stomach with her fingers entwined in my pubic hair. "Morning sleepyhead" she murmured "has anyone told you that you smile in your sleep?"

I nestled my head into her shoulder moving my hand up her side eliciting an intake of breath from her before I raised my head to look into her eyes. "Not that I can recall," I said before continuing, "though I have got a lot to smile about, especially after last night."

"Mmmm," she replied, "it was definitely enjoyable."

"MUUUUMMM." The sound came from just outside the door, and before either of us could move the door had opened and a bundle of blonde hair attached to a pair of pink Barbie pyjamas came bounding into the room and onto the bed.

"Sarah, stop."

It was too late, the 5 year old had landed on the bed her knee landing on my stomach driving the wind out of me.

"Oooff." was all I could manage before I was face to face with a pair of blue eyes framed with ringlets of blonde hair.

"Who are you?" the newcomer asked, before turning to her Mum, "is he your friend?"

"Sarah, this is Frank, and he works with Mummy." then she added "He had to stay last night as he didn't feel well, you can see the bruise on his face."

Sarah leant forward and touched the side of my face making me realise there was a fair bit of swelling there. "Does it hurt?" She asked.

I smiled, trying not to wince as she pushed just that bit too hard on the swelling "No, it's a lot better now you've touched it, you must be magic, and it's very nice to meet you Sarah, your Mummy has told me all about you."

She smiled and jumped off the bed prancing around "I'm a magic person, lalalala." She suddenly stopped and looked at me quizzically and then to her mum she said with a serious voice "Is Frank staying for breakfast?"

Nicola looked at me with an enquiring face, "well, would you like to stay for breakfast?"

I gazed into her eyes and with a smile I said "I'd love to."

Epilogue:

"Mummy...Daddy, it's Saturday...it's Ambers Birthday." the bedroom door burst open and Sarah came flying into the bedroom closely followed by a 4 year old brown haired girl wearing a pair of dinosaur pyjamas.

Amber leapt onto the bed, and burrowed her way in between us. I groaned as my body and brain were still half asleep, as I'd only been in bed for a couple of hours after travelling back from Blackburn the night before after a match. I groaned again, before I heard a chuckle from my left hand side. Turning my head I gazed into the grey eyes of Nicola Dutton, my wife of 4 years, who was enjoying the fact I was still not quite awake.

"You did say we would go to the zoo today." she reminded me, which naturally elicited squeals of delight from both girls who then began reeling of the names of all the animals they wanted to see.

"I did didn't I? But right now I think the Birthday girl wants to be tickled till she begs for mercy."

Amber squealed again in mock terror and tried to hide under the duvet, and while Nicola was busy trying to help her hide, I changed my attack and began tickling her instead, quickly joined by Sarah, and once she realised she was no longer in danger of being tickled Amber also joined in the three pronged assault on her Mum, who was helpless with laughter.

"Stop, I'll wee myself." panted Nicola, doing her best to swipe our hands off her.

"Is this a mad house, or do some little girls want breakfast?" came a voice from the bedroom door.

We all looked up to see Emily standing at the door, wearing jeans and a t-shirt, and holding a princess dress in her hand. Amber's eyes widened and she bounded off the bed to grab the garment off her big sister. "Can I wear this to the zoo?" She pleaded looking expectantly at both her Mum and me.

Taking advantage of the distraction Nicola dived for the door telling Amber she could wear what she wanted, but only after her and Sarah had eaten breakfast.

Both girls ran for the door to make their way down to the kitchen, I stood making my way towards the door myself after grabbing a t-shirt. I had long since remembered to wear pyjama bottoms after being caught one morning by Sarah after forgetting to wear something after a night of love making with Nicky.

Emily was still standing by the door with a smile on her face and I looked at her enquiringly "Are you ok?"

In answer she leant forward gave me a peck on the cheek and said "Thank you so much for making Mum smile again, you really have made her truly happy."

"I can honestly say you have all made me just as happy, and I wouldn't change my life for anything." I replied, remembering a few of the arguments Emily had had with her Mum over me at the beginning of our relationship, though now she was approaching her 21st Birthday, and she had warmed to me.

"Enjoy the zoo today." she said turning to make her way down to the kitchen.

"You know you're more than welcome to join us, I know there's room for one more in the car, and your sisters, I'm sure would love to have you with us."

Emily turned, looked at me and with a smile on her face said "I would love to, thank you." She then looked very serious and continued "Thank you...Dad."