Sleeping with the Senator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now the only question is where to-"

He pushed me onto the white linen-covered bed. I sat and watched as he shrugged off his suit jacket and let it fall on the floor. I reached up and began to unbutton his shirt. Each button downward revealed another few inches of his body. He had exactly the right amount of chest hair, neatly trimmed and curated. He was fit without being an exaggerated muscle man, more obviously strong and capable than thin with cut muscles.

Without thinking, I kissed at the place right above the waistband of his pants, where the V shape of his hips started, suggesting the line down to his cock. He sucked in a breath at that first contact while I ran my fingers along his belt. I quickly undid his belt buckle. My mouth watered at the sight of his sizeable cock straining against his Calvin Kleins, already rock hard and waiting for me just at the thought of all of this.

I pulled down his black suit pants and his underwear and he stepped out of them, finally naked in front of me. But my eyes were laser-focused on that dick. I placed my hand around at its base, pleased to find it thick enough that I couldn't wrap my fingers all the way around. Transfixed, I let my mouth water for a moment and then leaned forward, taking him into my mouth. I started to suck, sliding further down, but the senator put his hand in my hair and tugged back, stopping me. The sensation of him pulling my hair was enough to start my inevitable wetness.

"Wait a second," he breathed, "I just want to remember that look. You are...fucking gorgeous"

I looked up at him with big eyes, doing one of those slutty little blinks through my mascara-coated lashes, and the look on his face was priceless. I loved to see a man react as I slowly took his cock deeper and deeper, eventually bottoming out at the back of my throat. I fell into the rhythm, enjoying the salty clean taste of his skin sliding over my tongue.

He kept his hand in my hair but it became a fist, slowly pulling me back and pushing me forward on his cock. I moaned, signaling that I wanted him to be rough with me. He pushed to the back of my throat and then a bit further, still not fitting his entire length in my mouth. My eyes stung with hot tears as I gagged on the thick head at my uvula.

Keeping his cock there, Rhett asked, "That okay?"

I nodded enthusiastically and pushed myself further, the tears still welling as my throat tried to reject the hardness while I forced it to relax. Giving head was all about challenging myself. He slid back and forth, gaining momentum until he was fucking my face in earnest, hitting further back each time. I kept on constant, sucking pressure, salivating as my tongue cradled his perfect, delicious dick. With one hand, I began to cradle his balls, gently massaging them in my fingers. I pulled off him for one second to spit from my salivating mouth into my other hand.

With his whole shaft slick, I used my hand to continuously stroke the base of his cock while my mouth focused in on his head. I swirled my tongue under the lip of his tip while keeping constant suction up and down. My hands and mouth worked in tandem, creating a cadence and flow with one another. Every time my lips made contact with my fingers as I bobbed my head, I moaned at how deep he could be in my throat while still having so much in my fist. His hips and thighs tensed every few bobs of my head. As his movements sped up and more moans escaped from his lips, I backed off to a slightly slower pace to keep him close.

"Christ, you're such a tease," he groaned, head leaned back in pleasure and frustration.

I backed off his cock and said, "I thought maybe I'd save your cum for my cunt, if that's the kind of thing you like."

Mischievous light flickered in his eyes as he grinned and looked down at me. I kept his cock in my mouth, barely moving, as he said, "Oh I can definitely do that."

He pulled me back by my hair, sat up, and guided me up to his eye level. He planted a kiss on my swollen lips and said, "Let's get these the fuck off" as he yanked down my panties and tossed them away. "Get on top of me. I want to watch you get off."

I didn't need convincing. As he laid back, cock erect and inviting, I climbed on top of him and kept his head right at my entrance for a moment. I took a couple deep breaths, still catching myself from the thorough face fucking.

"Oh come on, Ridley, don't be a tease or you'll regret it."

So I dropped down and he groaned as his dick entered my wet, hot, hungry cunt. I savored every millimeter of him filling me up and a moan escaped my lips, just a little too loud for a hotel. I went to stifle the sound with my hand, but Rhett gave me a small smirk. "That's a good girl. Now touch yourself for me. I need to feel the way you cum around my cock."

I knew that wouldn't take long; I was way too horny from the flirting, the elevator, the roughness, to last much more. I reached my fingers down and rubbed my clit in circles, not slow, but not too fast either. Matching each of my movements back and forth, using him to fuck myself exactly how I wanted. Rhett's hands gripped my hips, not guiding me, but grinding me harder against him. His hips and thighs twitched and he groaned as I kept my pace, not speeding up quite fast enough for him to get off himself.

But I felt that delicious sensation beginning behind my pubic bone as I clenched, over and over, around his thickness. His hands roamed upwards to my breasts. His fingers worked in tandem over my nipples, rolling and pinching them lightly and first, then harder as my moans became more insistent and animalistic. Everything came to a fever pitch at that extra sensation and my orgasm rippled throughout my body. Rhett grabbed me forward and kissed me hard, thrusting from below while my pussy roiled in the ecstasy of it all.

While my body loosened up and pleasure pulsed through my nerves, Rhett flipped me over onto my hands and knees, pulled my ass backward so he could stand at the foot of the bed, and took control. His hands on my hips this time were insistent, urgent, nails and grip and no gentleness. But I didn't want gentleness; I wanted anything and everything he could give me. He pounded into me hard and the slapping of his hips on mine was the only sound in the hotel room. I imagined his security guards at the door listening, pretending not to listen, and that only turned me on more.

As his thrusting began to reach a crescendo, there was a quiet but definitely present 'click' from behind us. A woman's voice, slightly panicked, said, "Shit, fuck, sorry! Didn't realize you were up here!"

I couldn't see with my face pressed into the covers and my mind still hazy from the orgasm, but from Rhett's lack of interest in pulling out of my pussy, I assumed it was his wife, who was all good with his interest in other women.

"Sorry about this, Ridley." The senator laughed and slowly removed himself from fucking me as he turned around to his wife. "Someone's a cockblock tonight, huh? Why are you leaving the wedding early?"

"I'm not." She was very politely looking down at the floor while I hurried to cover myself up with the bedding. "Just coming up to grab some better dancing shoes."

He chuckled again and replied, "I do love to watch you dance."

I sat there, frozen, eyes wide, as she ducked into the closet, rummaging around for her shoes.

Rhett glanced at me, his whole expression just a little too playful, and said, "You may have guessed that's the missus. Blair, hon, why don't you be polite and introduce yourself?"

Blair emerged from the closet, a pair of flats in tow, and extended her left hand to me with a little smile. "Sorry to barge in. You're awfully cute for Rhett."

I forced a small laugh, willing the blush to leave my face as the situation became less weird. I knew lots of non-monogamous people, so I had no judgment, but I'd also never been walked in on mid-fuck. "Thank you; I'm sure lots of people say the exact same thing about you."

"Ooooh, Rhett, she's feisty," Blair laughed. "Well, good to meet you. Maybe we'll meet again sometime."

The senator looked her over, then looked back at me. "If you like her, why don't you stay with us a while? You could watch or..."

His words trailed off into the silence between us. Another jolt went straight through my body down to my still-throbbing clit.

Blair looked at me carefully and asked, "Do you like that sort of thing? I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable or anything when you're enjoying Rhett's company."

"I mean- I-" I took a moment to compose myself. How had I ended up in this position, two gorgeous, powerful people interested in me at the same damn time? Another deep breath. "I never have before, but I think I'm interested. Yeah, I definitely am."

Blair grinned, her teeth pearly white and magazine perfect, as she pulled the straps of her dress over her head. The motion revealed a black lacy bodysuit that clung effortlessly to the curve of her waist and hips. She had that subtle pear shape that I always envied in other women, hips and thighs juicier than expected. Her breasts were smaller than mine but still cute and perky.

She chuckled at my roving eyes and starstruck expression, "I was planning on surprising the husband tonight. Guess he surprised me first."

Rhett sucked in a breath and said, "I'm definitely surprised. You look...fantastic."

Blair returned her gaze to me. "Has he gotten you off yet? Or can I have the pleasure of the first one?"

She emphasized the word "first" in a way so delicious and so confident that my mouth practically watered.

Rhett responded on my behalf, his voice a little breathy, "Only once, I've been very selfish. Why don't you eat her out and I'll fuck her?"

"Perfect."

I watched in a hazy, horny fog, somehow both in and out of my body, as Blair positioned herself on her knees on the floor at the end of the bed. Rhett leaned back on the bed so that I could sit, reverse cowgirl, on his cock with my clit still facing Blair. His length slid into me easily now that he'd already been working me over.

As soon as he was inside me, I was back in the moment of post-orgasmic bliss, but the break made me ready all over again. When the senator's wife touched her tongue to the spot just under my clit, I closed my eyes and let out a breath. She was just as talented as her husband with her mouth and I felt myself clenching extra hard on Rhett's cock as he bounced me up and down. That clearly had an effect on him; he was groaning and breathing hard against my ear, which only brought me closer to another orgasm.

I barely felt like a person anymore, just a toy for them to play with, and that was the most amazing thing. I relaxed back against the senator as his hands on my hips allowed him to grind his cock deep inside of me. His wife's tongue flicked methodically under the hood of my clit, fixating right on the center of my pleasure. She kept a steady, unrelenting, not-too-fast pace, sinking into my taste and wetness.

I allowed my eyes to close. I focused in on all of the sensations, being filled and emptied over and over again, being kept close to the edge by her tongue, being held hard, digging in, by my hips. One of Rhett's hands trailed up from my hip to my breast. He took my nipple between his thumb and forefingers. He rolled it hard and constant between them. A shock jolted from my breast through my stomach and to my cunt again. It was impossible not to ache for the way he pinched my nipple methodically and thoroughly, pushing and pulling it harder each second. I was barely used to one level of pain before he moved to the next. Every change thrilled me and got me closer.

Rhett groaned right in my ear and his wife moaned. I felt even more of my juices dripping out and onto her mouth. I knew I was getting slick and primed for both of them while I kept my head tilted upwards in ecstasy. The orgasm began to build again; the second one always came slower than the first, inching its way upward instead of exploding. My moans stopped; instead I went silent, my mouth frozen open as Rhett pounded and Blair flicked and sucked.

"Cum for us, baby. Go ahead. Let go."

That's all it took for me to clench and shake and try not to absolutely scream. My whole body tightened up and released what must've been ten or fifteen or twenty or a million times. Each and every contraction of my cunt was more blissful than the next. Rhett didn't let up and neither did his wife until I was positively spasming and unable to take anymore.

Rhett pushed me off of him and onto my knees, fisting his cock quickly as he looked down at both of us. Blair touched herself feverishly fast and turned to face me. Our tits pressed together and Rhett's cock loomed over our heads

Rhett commanded, "Beg for it."

At that moment, I would've barked like a dog if he asked me to. So I cried out, "Please, please give us your cum. Cover me in it. I fucking need it."

"Good girls," he sighed out as his cum shot onto our breasts. Blair rubbed it into my skin, her fingers brushing my nipples and sending aftershocks through my body. "Good. Good."

He fell back on the bed, pulling in deep shaky breaths as he settled down. Unthinking, almost entranced, Blair licked her husband's cum off my breasts and took care to suck my tits as she went. I was spent and sank down onto my knees.

"Fuck," I muttered. "Wish you two were in town more often."

"Maybe we can make that happen," Blair laughed a little, lilting, cute laugh. "If it's worth our while, you know."

"I think I can make THAT happen," I joked.

Rhett, coming back into his senses, led me to my feet and kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks for giving us your time tonight. Now we should get back you downstairs, I think. So let's go and get you cleaned up. Wouldn't want to worry anybody."