Sleepless in Sevilla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a tasty little slut!" I hissed up at her, enjoying the embarrassed little moan that elicited. "I bet that comes in handy on the casting couch!"

Jessica whined at this, unable to formulate a reply as I resumed attacking her pucker, noisily sucking on her wrinkled asshole, making sure to be extra loud as her humiliation served to amuse me and turn me on at the same time.

However, as much as she whimpered and begged, I could tell that she didn't hate the sensation completely. With my face pressed into her ass, my chin ground against her tender cunt as my jaw worked and I felt her thick, girly juices rub all over my stubble, flowing freely from my ministrations.

Of course, I could not stop myself from letting her know that it had not gone unnoticed.

"Well, look who likes it!" I chuckled, briefly breaking away from her back door to lap along her drenched, little slit - all the way from top to bottom - causing Jessica to gasp. "You are fucking soaked, sweetheart!"

Going back to licking her asshole I continued to hiss dirty talk up at her, loving how all the young woman had in response were moans, whines and whimpers.

"I am going to make you my whore tonight!" I growled, giving her firm, right cheek a small bite. "I'm going to fuck you until your body can't take anymore! I am going to do things to you that you never even dreamed off!"

"Ohgooood!" Jessica's moan was almost drowned out between a series of gasps and she quickly clamped her hand over her own mouth to stop herself from being too loud. Looking up I saw her brow furrow as I pressed the very tip of my tongue against her clenched butthole and a groan filtered through her hand when I pressed forward, penetrating her spit-slick backdoor ever so slightly.

I was rock-hard inside my slacks by now. Here I had an actually well-known actress who had had parts in prestigious projects like "Star Wars" and "Game of Thrones", who was the lead in a popular Netflix show, and I had her pushed up against a door, my tongue buried in her tiny asshole. Gasps poured from her mouth as I began to fuck her bum, my slippery tongue sliding in and out of her clenched ass.

"Oooh... please..." She whimpered and her voice was shaking as she had trouble forming words, her face a deep shade of red with embarrassment. "Please! Let's go inside! Oooh!"

I made a point of swirling my tongue around in her rectum for a few seconds, causing guttural groans before I abruptly pulled out, watching her petite, spit-shiny asshole gape ever so slightly before it clenched again as I kept her cheeks spread wide for me to look at her most sacred places. "Why?"

It took a second for my question to register; the poor dear too shook to process the word right away. When she opened her dark eyes and looked down on me I could see the expression of actual desire on her face. "So you can fuck me!" She hissed at me, a dirty smile playing around her lips.

Her answer earned her a big, sloppy kiss right on her cute little asshole.

"So I can use you!" I corrected her with a wink and without looking I picked up the keycard from the floor and quickly swiped it through the lock.

Jessica squeaked as the door opened with a "beep!" and, leaning against it, she stumbled inside. I quickly followed, shutting the door behind us.

"Wait!" Jessica cried. She stood a few feet away from me and looked breathtakingly beautiful. Her ponytail slightly disheveled, cheeks flushed, her gorgeous dark eyes becoming pools of pleasure as she looked at me. Her nipples poked through the stretchy fabric of her white tank top, which incidentally was the only piece of clothing she wore. Her bald, pretty pink snatch was on full display, obviously wet in the dim light as she faced me. Ready for me. Ready to be fucked!

"My pants!" She protested, and I couldn't help but grin as I remembered that her pink, girly shorts still lay pooled outside in the hallway. Like that mattered to me!

I briefly glanced over her shoulder at the small suite that we found ourselves in. A lounge with a few seats, a small bar, big glass doors leading out to a balcony... it was by no means lush, but it was a tasteful arrangement. To my left there was a big door that undoubtedly led into a bedroom.

Smirking I stepped into her way as she moved for the door. My hand planted on her chest and I easily pushed her back, causing her to stagger. "You can get them later!" I growled and stepped towards her. "Once I am done with you..."

Jessica gasped as I collided with her body. Moving into her my hands reached for her ass, grabbing a soft, pale cheek in each hand and lifted her up effortlessly. Automatically Jessica wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck to stabilize herself as I carried her backwards.

"Fucking prick!" She hissed in her British-tanged English before mashing her lips to mine in a fiery kiss, her tongue shoving into my mouth.

Her sudden burst of aggressiveness made me slow down, but only slightly as she moaned into my mouth. I carried her over towards one of the couches and Jessica squealed in surprise when I unceremoniously dumped her on it, causing her to bounce on the soft cushions.

Flustered, she looked up at me. "Fuck me!" She demanded intensely, one of her hand moving between her thighs to rub her bald pussy as she looked at me.

"Spread your legs!" I hissed, deftly unbuckling my belt and unzipping my pants, shoving my shorts down to the floor to let my hard cock spring free. "Show me that cunt!"

Wordlessly, her dark eyes hypnotically fixed on mine, the actress complied, opening her legs for me as I had requested. Then, still staring at me she quickly licked the middle and ring finger of her right hand and reached down, rubbing her wet cunt slowly up and down before using her fingers to spread herself, revealing her glistening inner pink.

"That's a good slut!" I hissed. It seemed that now that we were in the privacy of her own room she was far more open, eager to get fucked. I was not about to complain about that!

Bending my knees I crouched down slightly, but it was not quite enough so I grabbed a hold of Jessica's hips, causing her to gasp as I roughly flipped her over onto her knees. I firmly pushed her upper body down onto the backrest of the couch before grabbing her hip and angling her hips for the perfect position. Teasing both her and me a moment longer I grabbed my cock around the base and let the tip graze across her folds, beginning at her clit before trailing along her creamy cunt.

Grabbing her right arm I yanked her wrist back, placing her hand on her firm booty. "Spread your ass, bitch!" I ordered and the Singaporean quickly complied, showing me her smooth holes.

Jessica breathed in sharply and looked up at me over her shoulder in alarm when I positioned my cock against her tight, wrinkled asshole and lightly pushed against it. I felt her ring muscle clench against my prick. I tormented her a few seconds, pretending to ponder to take her ass then and there as I enjoyed the nervousness in her eyes before I moved on, causing her to breathe a sigh of relief. I smirked. If she thought she'd get rid of me without getting fucked up that cute Asian ass she was severely mistaken...

For good measure and to amuse myself I slapped the underside of my cock several times against her presented twat, causing her to whimper before I finally lined my cock up with her sleek pussy.

"Come on!" Jessica hissed intensely, shaking her ass invitingly from side to side, eager to get penetrated. "Do it!"

Her demand earned her a resounding slap to her left ass-cheek that caused a sexy little gasp from her end before I firmly grabbed that black pony-tail and with a rough yank I firmly cocked her head back, making the gorgeous, lithe Asian arch her back.

"Here it comes!" I promised her through grit teeth and we both moaned in unison as I pushed forward and my cock parted her soaked folds, stretching the little slut's eager cunt wide open.

"Ooohgoood!" Jessica whined as my thick cock easily slid into her well-lubed hole. The bitch was tight as a drum and if she hadn't been soaking wet due to my earlier torments I would have had trouble fitting my thick shaft inside of her. Now her muscles gripped me firmly, welcoming me in and even attempting to pull me deeper and with two long, deep thrusts I was all the way inside.

I heard Jessica give the cutest little whimper and her wrinkled asshole clenched tight when I bottomed out inside her, my lap pressing against her upturned buttocks and my balls laying snugly against her clit.

"Oh yeah!" I groaned, relishing her heat. "That's a nice, tight hole..."

She had gotten to know me as an ass in the bar and I saw no reason to switch to a gentleman now that I was taking the actress from behind, instead saying every macho thing that came to my mind...

Jessica mewled as I pulled back and began to fuck her pussy with short thrusts, beginning with a slow and lazy pace. My cock easily slid back and forth in her drooling twat, causing pleasurable sensations for both of us.

"You like that, don't you?!" I hissed, giving her ink-black hair a sharp tug. "Like that big dick in your tight slut cunt!"

"Oooh!" was the response she came up with but I could see her knuckles whiten as she grabbed her ass-cheek harder. She was not used to being talked to this way. I grinned, lifted my free hand and brought it down on her ass.

SMACK!

"AAAAH!"

"Answer me, bitch!"

"Y-yeah, I like it! I like that fucking big dick!" She quickly said and to my amusement it seemed that now that she had begun she couldn't seem to stop.

"Fuck me!" She gasped, spurring me on in her cute, British accent. "Fuck me with that big cock! Give it to me! Harder!"

"That's a good slut..." I hissed, letting go of her hair and grabbing a hold of the Asian's petite hips with both hands to oblige to her request. Lifting one foot onto the couch for more leverage I leaned over her and began to fuck her in earnest, increasing the length and power of my thrusts.

"AAH! AAH! AAH! AAH! AAH!" the actress cried as my pelvis smacked against her ass, making her delicate behind jiggle wildly as I picked up pace and fucked the woman from behind hard and fast.

"Fucking little Asian whore!" I roared at her, surely loud enough for any neighbors to hear as I tagged her doggystyle, the whole scene worthy of a good porn as that sweet ass pushed back at me, eager for more.

"AAH! FUCK! AAH! AAH!" She grunted in between yelps, letting go of her ass to brace herself against the couch with both hands to withstand the onslaught as I fucked the gorgeous actress hard, plundering her hot pussy in the middle of her hotel suite.

Sweat covered both of our bodies, both due to the action and the humid air around, but with both of us already soaked it all just made the whole thing hotter. My fingers dug into her svelte hips and I watched her cute booty ripple each time I slammed my cock into her, making the gorgeous young woman take what I had.

Briefly letting go of her hip I gave her ass a firm swat for good measure, causing Jessica to gasp and spin her head so fast around that her luxurious dark hair flew. She looked at me with hungry, horny eyes, her mouth hanging open.

"Dirty little bitch!" I hissed looking deep into her eyes and she moaned in agreement, her head falling back as she allowed herself to enjoy getting fucked.

"AAH!" She squealed, fully fulfilling the cliche of the Asian woman getting fucked with all her noise, "HARDER! COME ON!" She whooped ecstatically. "FUCK ME HARDER YOU BASTARD!"

Gritting my teeth I was only too happy to oblige. Letting go of her hip with my right hand I firmly grabbed the back of her head and roughly slammed her face down into the pillows of the couch, manhandling the petite girl into a face-down-ass-up-position where I held her down to slam her even harder.

"Oooooh!" Jessica gave a moan, muffled by the couch but I held her there mercilessly as I took advantage of her exposed position, to fuck her even harder and deeper, pulling her ass back against me with my hand on her waist.

At this point the rough sex was beginning to take its toll on me. The backs of my thighs and calves started to burn with exhaustion and after slamming the gorgeous actress for almost ten minutes straight now I was well out of breath. However, the feeling of her tight wet cunt embracing me, the sight of her pert little ass rippling deliciously with every thrust and the fact that I was absolutely dominating this gorgeous good girl was what kept me going, giving me the endurance to pound her pussy like a porn star.

SMACK!

Jessica yelped into the pillows as I slapped her ass again, her left cheek displaying a bright red color by now and I gave her another one for good measure.

SMACK!

"Touch yourself!" I hissed, my teeth clenched in strain. "Rub that fucking cunt!"

"Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!" Never missing a beat, the moaning Asian reached down between her legs to where our bodies were joined and I felt her fingers feverishly go to work on her pea-sized clit, rubbing it furiously. Immediately her moans took on a whole different guttural quality and I knew that this had been the missing piece on her way to another orgasm, which was now coming like a freight train.

Clenching my jaws with effort, harder than ever I changed my grip of her head to her ponytail and yanked her head back sharply, pulling her face out of the pillows to bask in the sounds I made her produce.

"AAH! AAAH! AAAAH! AAAAAH!" Jessica squealed shamelessly, well past the point of caring who heard her as she was about to cum all over my cock.

"AARGH!" I roared, feeling my own orgasm arise as I gave her everything I had, "Fucking cum, you little bitch! Cum for me!"

"AAAIIIIII!" Jessica wailed when she complied with my demand, a huge shudder running through her body. Convulsing, her ass bucked upwards and back against me as her already tight cunt clenched even tighter around me, hugging and milking my cock as she came hard. Tremors ran through her body, jerking it violently on my dick and I had to hold her in place with both hands to use her hot hole for another couple of thrusts before I hastily pulled out and roughly yanked her by her hair.

"Aaah!" Jessica groaned as, mid-orgasm, I dragged her off the couch, sending her crashing to her knees on the tiled floor where before she knew what was happening I had twisted her around and manhandled her with her back against the couch so she was stuck in position when I stepped over her and furiously beat my cock inches away from her face.

Sitting on her bare ass, her body still shaking with pleasure and held in position with my painful grip on her ponytail, Jessica had nowhere to go a stunned look on her face as she stared at my cock inches away from her face.

"Fucking Asian WHORE!" I bellowed, my legs almost giving out beneath me as my orgasm hit me. Jessica gasped as my cock erupted and a lance of thick, white cum splattered across the bridge of her nose, across her forehead all the way up in her hairline. She bucked, trying futilely to dodge the facial, but was stuck in position and all she could do was close her eyes and take it, just in time for my second shot to plaster her right eye, effectively gluing her lid shut.

"Oh yeah, you dirty little bitch!" I rambled as I aimed for her other eye and completely blinded her with my next shot, "Take that fucking jizz!"

Jessica clearly was not a fan of this treatment as she whined in protest and made another hopeless attempt to get out of the way. However, I had her pinned down good and made her take it, enjoying the perverse pleasure of defacing her flawless, pale features, spewing ropes of cum over her cheeks, forehead and nose in a huge cumshot before my legs finally gave out and I staggered back, landing on my ass a few feet away from her.

For a minute, the two of us just sat there on the floor of her overheated hotel suite, panting heavily, catching our breath in the aftermath of our orgasms. Then, Jessica was the first to talk.

"This..." She gasped, nonetheless a cum-drunk smile on her lips as she pointed at her painted face. "Is fucking gross!"

"Looks fucking hot though!" I retorted and chuckled and a moment later she joined in with a disarming giggle. I really had busted a nut on her face, creamy, white lines crisscrossing all over.

"I... I can't see..." she finally said after we both had managed to calm down of our highs a bit, "Can you get me a towel or something?"

"Sure." I shrugged, getting to my feet and taking in the fruits of my labor.

The gorgeous, pale, petite Asian girl sat there in front of me. Her white tank top, the last piece of clothing she wore, was bunched up just below her tits, her nipples prominently poking through. Her legs were slightly spread as she sat on her ass, leaned back against the couch and her hairless twat was on full display, flushed red and swollen from the good use I had made of it. With her ponytail disheveled from all the hair pulling and her face covered in cum she really looked like a well-fucked slut. The sight was enough to make my cock twitch again.

"First though" I said, making a sudden decision and stepping towards her. "You'll clean my fucking dick!"

"Yeah right!" Jessica snorted with amusement, but her laugh quickly died as she sensed me stepping over her.

I placed a hand on her head, pulling her towards my spent cock. "Stick your tongue out, bitch!" I hissed hoarsely and Jessica complied, her small pink tongue darting out and lapping at my softening prick.

"That's it! That's a good whore!" I groaned, closing my eyes and enjoying the flickering sensations of her tongue on my dick as I guided her with my hand. I made her lick my cock completely clean and once she was done there I lifted it up and made her give my hanging balls the same treatment.

Jessica didn't object, complying like a good girl, blindly licking me clean, squinting against the congealing cum on her face.

"You really are a dirty little bitch!" I snickered as I finally stepped back, amused by the blush my comment caused. I then left her like this, heading through her bedroom to her suite's bathroom.

Taking my time I turned on the tab and washed my face with cool water, cleaning up a bit myself as I knew that the actress was sitting out there, waiting for me to come back, her face covered in cum. The thought amused me and turned me on.

Finally I returned to Jessica and tossed her a roll of toilet paper before turning to her bar.

As she cleaned herself up a bit I poured myself a drink. "You are a good fuck!" I complimented her, "Tight and noisy. Just like you'd expect from an Asian slut..."

"You are such an asshole..." Jessica chuckled, shaking her head in disbelief as she crumbled up one of the wipes she had used to clean herself and threw it at me, missing me by a foot.

I shrugged. "Can't even take a compliment."

Jessica rolled her eyes and got up.

"Where are you going?" I asked as she, still bottomless, headed to the door.

"Grabbing my shorts!" she shouted and I snickered, even more when she opened the door, then returned empty handed.

"They are gone!" she declared with a mix of amusement, embarrassment and annoyance.

"You look better with that cute, little cunt on full display anyway..." I consoled her before downing my drink, "Maybe you can get them back tomorrow at the reception."

"Prick!" Jessica huffed with a grin, then turned away, treating me to a nice look of her tight, pale ass, the left cheek showing the clear red outline of my hand.

"You coming?" she asked over her shoulder as she entered the bedroom.

-

"Ohgod! Ohgod! OHGOOOOD!" Jessica praised the deity, her back arching hard as she rode me to her orgasm. The sounds of both our moans, the creaking of the mattress and the slapping of flesh on flesh filled the room.