Sleepless Night

Story Info
I couldn't just walk past your naked form, that ass...
2.7k words
4.01
18.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***ALL PARTIES INVOLVED ARE CONSENTING ADULTS (18+)***

TRIGGER WARNING - Each personalized story may contain certain kinks that not everyone will enjoy and being conscientious of this, due-diligence has been performed during review and prior to submission to tag appropriately. Please check the associated TAGS on each story, as these can include, but are not limited to: "Breeding" (Unprotected Cream-pie), CNC (Consensual Non-Consensual Touch/Penetration), Non-Con / Molestation / Groping (Non-Consensual Touch/Penetration), Cheating (Non-Partner Relations), Public Play, Forced Orgasm, Restraints/Bondage, Free-Use (Multi-partner CNC), "and then...."

Each of these stories represent a part of my past or present (with consent) where I've entertained adventurous ladies by encapsulating their fantasies, therefore each episode has been customized to their particular kinks, carnal desires, and/or individual needs. Fair warning as my stories tend to be longer-format, as such, I recognize that I can be wordy and have been told as much - "Less Talk - More Cock."

The purpose of my context and content is to be the stimulant for your sexual gratification - not premeditated [Lit®]erary aggravation!

Please "help an author out," with direct and honest feedback, as it's key to our mutually beneficial engagement.

If the story spoke to you, please describe it in the Comments.

If the story affects you, please Rate It (+-) using the Voting option.

If you have an eye for quality, please consider becoming a Volunteer Editor.

If you like my style, please consider Following to stay current with my content.

If you liked my content, please continue by reading all of my submissions (Story/Poem).

If this has inspired you to write yourself, the "Author" section is your first-step guidance.

If you would like to be my inspiration, please Direct Message and describe your fantasy.

--Let The Games Begin--Sleepless Night

Tags: concensual non-consensual, anal, sleeping,

____________

I was still surprised how hot it was when I woke myself up in the nick of time to use the restroom. It must have been nearly 4am and the room was still sweltering in the summer-time heat. Because of this we are sleeping in the nude - something that you rarely do given your modesty. My hard-on was swaying with every step that I took on the way to the bathroom. I knew it was going to be difficult to empty my bladder in this state, but I had to go so badly that I nearly went in my sleep. "Waterfall, my ass. I almost got got." As difficult as it was, an empty bladder was the result of my efforts with my primary focus being not to spray the ceiling given the state that "Willie" was in.

On the way back to bed, I saw a wondrous sight. You were laying on your stomach without any covers on and I had the perfect view of your little bottom from just the right amount of light flowing into the room from the moon, the streetlights, and the neighbors outside lights. Those cheeks were something that I had dreamed of many times, but never seemed to be able to do anything with other than observe. "Look, but don't touch," was the rule, but again rules were meant to be broken.

Instead of going over to my side of the bed, as I had a hundred times before, this time I decided to just take what I wanted. I made sure not to jostle the bed too much as I climbed onto it and into a dominant position on top of your sleeping form. Because I had entered the bed a little low, I took the opportunity to lay soft, teasing kisses all over your skin, from those cute little dimples up to your back and shoulder blades while I took my ultimate position on top of your supine form. The kisses were not enough to wake you fully, but were enough to be a trigger for your body, as it began responding to what it felt was an inevitability.

In my aroused state, there was a massive amount of pre-cum that had practically poured out from the head of my fully-engorged cock. I had nestled the tip between those beautiful cheeks of yours and began to slowly work my turgid member around in lazy patterns, attempting to not only warm your backside up to the notion of pending entry, but also to get the natural lube spread around so that once I committed to penetration, it would be made as comfortably as possible. Your comfort and pleasure are my main goals, because missing either of them might limit my future opportunities significantly - not something that I was willing to risk during this lifetime.

Even as my self-proclaimed "submissive slut," you were still getting used to your position (pun intended) and needed to be assured that nothing that I would do would come to harm you in any way. I have proven this time and again, by introducing new pleasures to you, along with new ways to pleasure your body. There were many "first times" in this relationship thus far. From the first time that you touched yourself because you couldn't stand my teasing and being unable to connect with me. To the first time that you experienced a vibrator when I pulled the first of many out of my bag of tricks to use on you. To the most recent first being playing with yourself in public when I ordered you to not stop touching yourself in the vehicle, as we made our way back home from a road trip.

Although anal sex is not necessarily a first for you, it will be a first in several ways. One: it will be the first time that someone will have spent the time to make your body want to receive it, rather than just taking the minimal time necessary to prepare the area for attack. Two: it will be something that I have alluded to in the recent past, but hadn't quite made the move for it until now. This was a surprise, a welcomed one but one that had kept you on your toes for when it might arrive. Three: as mentioned above, I was driving you with lust to fully embrace this most taboo of acts, to have your passion overtake any modesty left within you, leaving you with nothing but animal desire craving me within your innermost depths.

I had hoped that your body had understood what this all meant, but I could only confirm once I started my relentless intrusion through that lovely butt-hole. Saying that I was rock-hard was obviously an understatement. There are no words that will be able to accurately describe my desire to be within you in such an intimate way. Although I had been able to perform anal-sex a handful of times in my life, it has been one of my go-to fetishes and I have studied it relentlessly over my years. This is because I was determined that my future partner would be satiated by it, thus ensuring a love-life full of this carnal pleasure. I knew better than to just go after it like a drunken frat-boy and selfishly get it once, wisdom dictated that if I went about it correctly and made it something my lover truly desired, this would be a pleasure that we would be able to enjoy for the rest of our relationship.

My patience was paying off, through the time spent on the playful nibbling, the lightly-placed "Angel kisses" all over your back, to the slow licks from my warm tongue followed surprising coolness caused by my breath as I inhaled making everywhere I had touched cool down significantly in contrast to the warm, summer night. I knew that I had you once I felt your ass starting to slowly rotate along the same pattern as my shaft was making, but I do not think that you knew that I had intended to violate your tender butt in the most lustful of ways. I could feel the heat coming from your sex and often took advantage of the natural juices that were leaking from you, to combine them with already present amount of natural wetness accumulated by me and my sinful intentions.

Once I focused my efforts on your tiny little asshole, your butt stopped moving for a moment as you quickly understood what was about to happen. Because I had felt you tense up, I knew that it was not the right time to move forward with my plan (and my burning hot tip). Instead, I started to distract you by placing my mouth closer to your ear and whispering dirty words into them. I would alternate between the left and the right, from softly biting them to kissing them to licking them teasingly, then I started to become more forceful and vulgar with my words. I want you to know how much you drive me wild - how by the mere sight of your naked form laying there innocently, that it brought out the animal in me and nature's instincts overtook me as I pounced on your body as if it were a baby gazelle and I was a hungry lion.

Once I felt your body relax and your hips resume their naughty rhythm, I knew that I could press on with my intrusion. Since there was no time for foreplay other than what my lips and words were doing to your mind, body, and soul, your little brown-eye hadn't had any opportunity to stretch out at all and it must have felt like putting a wet-foot into a dry-sock. I know that if this causes you any damage that it would be game over for me, but I also recognize that you do like just a little pain to accompany your pleasure. The combined natural lubrication was providing more than enough slickness to make this feel amazing for the both of us. It was enough to let me slowly push my mushroom tip past your outer sphincter, which I felt tighten around me as I made deliberate progress towards your inner o-ring.

My cock must have felt massive entering you so slowly. Without being warmed-up, it felt like it took your breath away, even though I was violating your inner channel at an excruciating pace. I waited until I felt the muscles in your beautiful behind stop spasming before I made any additional attempt to go deeper. I was rewarded by the awesome feeling you gave to me when I felt your backside starting to move rhythmically with me once again. I could swear that I had almost heard a pop when the circumcised tip slipped past the final barrier into your warmth. I did hear you gasp audibly once that happened, so I know that you were in-tune with me and had felt it give ground also.

The feeling was exceptional: having your body's defenses trying in vain to keep my cock from going any further into you, but only holding on tightly to my shaft as it slid deeper inside of you. The feeling of the warm, soft embrace of your inner tissues gathered loosely around me with absolutely no resistance was exquisite. All of this was wreaking havoc on my desire for you and I have never felt so full before. It was as if my dick would explode if you were to prick it with even the tiniest of pins right now. The amount of blood that had surged to my engorged member was nearly painful, pressurizing the vessels to near hydraulic capacity, and causing my heartbeat to be felt by you through the taught tissues. At the same time, I could also feel the constant thumping of your own heartbeat through the embracing walls, matching mine with the rapid drum-beat of this carnal dance.

I started to feel that familiar itch begin at the core of my sex. It started off slowly but somehow managed to cause all of the muscles in my abdominal region to become even more tightened. I knew that I didn't have too long before my body would take over and I would be left cast to the backseat while the wild animal in me took control of the wheel and began hammering away inside of you like this was a common Tuesday night. I had to concentrate and forcibly restrain that beast from taking over, because if that happened, it may mean that all of my previous efforts were for naught and the caution that I had taken would be thrown to the wind. I could not allow that to happen, I had to fight it at all costs else my progress would be dashed against the rocks like a crab-boat during an Alaskan gale-force storm.

You must have felt this inner turmoil, because you started to gyrate your buttocks in an increasingly sporadic pattern to my own. I heard you inhale sharply and gasp, so I stopped my movement and came close to your ear and asked you if I had hurt you, but I was not prepared for the ferocity that came from such an innocent mouth, as you told me in no uncertain terms that if I had dared to stop even for an instance, I would be unsuccessful in locating my family jewels, even with the help from Blue's Clues (paraphrasing). "That's my Good Girl!" was my response, as I picked up the pace yet again in the attempt to bottom-out within your out-of-this-world bottom.

I had found it extremely difficult to hold back the urge to explode before as I churned away inside of your cavern, but now it was a fool's errand. Especially that now your body was taking control over your state and doing what it was programmed to by squeezing down the sphincters designed to keep such intrusions out, your hips began bucking in ways that I had not known to be possible, and it was as if you were pulling out all the stops to get me to blow my load deep inside of your bowels. I thought that you might hyperventilate with your breathing, as you went from panting, to gasping, to moaning, to nearly crying, all while imitating the wail of a succubi feasting on the soul of its most recent victim.

After hearing you melt down while inner core of your sex was ravished by orgasm, combined with the pulsating and squeezing from your abdominal muscles and those from inside your ass, there was nothing that I could do but succumb to my lust by allowing it to overflow from my tightly clenched nuts. I remember driving into you deeply, while I placed my jaws over the back of your neck like a dominant lion and bit down tenderly. The itch that had been growing inside of me was now a fully fledged firestorm, a stampede of semen that had only one exit and they were making a break for it. As I came, a guttural groan came from deep within me and I could feel as the six long ropes of cum spurted from the tip of my cock deep inside of your rear end. It felt like my climax lasted for days. I will always remember the surprised sounds that you made with each explosion of my burning-hot cum shooting into your backside being accompanied by the swelling of my cock buried so deeply in your bum with each shot. This caused your tightly stretched rings to be brought nearly to the snapping point like a rubber-band trying to hold back twice its ability.

After what seemed like an eternity, both of our bodies slowly relaxed and stopped the involuntary convulsions that could only be caused by exhaustive orgasms. It took forever for my dick to deflate to the point where I was able to slowly pull it out without causing your body any unnatural shock from being unplugged like a Thanksgiving turkey when the stuffing packet was pulled out. My baby-batter would take its own sweet time to exit your outstretched, gaping brown-eye, while it seemed like a good-deal of my cum would be absorbed by your body and would never be seen again. Similarly, it would take us many days to even approximate how many times you came to an orgasm from being fucked in the ass, even through we couldn't agree whether it was a series of climaxes for you or just one very-long, drawn-out period of orgasmic bliss, we could both agreed that this would not be the last time this would happen.