All Comments on 'Sleepless Night'

by BOHICA33

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"baby batter" ??? Seriously? Some 9-yr old porn addict write this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Doesn't work for me - Find it very difficult to relate, as a MALE reader, to me having a pussy

hemiman680hemiman680almost 2 years ago

Loved it! Got me very horny. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Over-exaggerated juvenile, immature, anatomically-ignorant nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Maybe this isn't great literature, but it made me very wet. Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please ignore the negative comments I read before mine - this was exquisite! Anyone who has ever been in this stage of their relationship, that awkward time when he wants anal sex so badly and you really want it too, but are still apprehensive, can relate to such an encounter. It had me craving it too and moving along with the characters. The sexiness of the male, talking dirty in her ear, the references to other things they have done, like touching herself in the car and being his submissive slut, but holding back just enough to not appear like she has dick for breakfast set the tone of their relationship, and when he bit the back of her neck while penetrating further - OMG! Whew! The gazelle/lion thing was a little cheesy, but I can relate to the difficulty of finding a better reference. I'm going to check out your other stories and hope they are as hot as this one. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBOHICA33@BOHICA33
Single White Male with an honorary Doctorate in Pornology, who is interested in all things hubba-hubba. Hey, hottie! Wanna get naughty with that body?