Sleepover Stories 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After gym class, we were all in the locker room. As usual I waited for the other girls to strip and head back to the showers. That's when I snuck over to Roslin's locker, looked through her bag and found the dirty panties she had just taken off! A leopard print thong, still warm and damp with her gym sweat. Lucky me! I quickly sniffed the yumminess of Roslin's cute panties, then hid them in my own bag.

"After all the girls left and I had showered, I practically ran to the bathroom, giddy to worship those panties I'd stolen. Feeling hornier and dirtier than usual, I chose the middle stall, the one with the missing door! It was after school and no one was in the building but staff, who would use staff bathrooms, and athletes who would use the bathrooms in or near the gym.

"I sat on the toilet in the doorless stall, giddily pulled Roslin's panties out of my bag and took a long, deep whiff of her fragrant pussy. So sexy, so yummy, mmm! I inhaled deeply, 'mmmm, Roslin,' I moaned. 'Take off my clothes,' I panted as I unbuttoned my own blouse, fantasizing it was her. I rubbed her warm, wet panties all over my body, especially my nipples that she complimented me on. 'Oh, yes baby, play with my nipples,' I sighed, pinching and twisting my hard nubs with Roslin's panties.

"I opened her panties up and looked at the gusset. It was stained a little from her pussy and wet with her dew. I inhaled the part that was lodged between her perfectly rounded ass cheeks. I could tell she had worn them all day and during gym, they were saturated with her tangy smelling sweat. So sweet. I licked her gusset, imagining I was tasting her yummy twat, which I was!

"I put her dirty panties back up to my nose, inhaling them deeply as I slid my skirt to the floor, kicking it far from me. All I wanted to do was make myself cum while naked in the girls' bathroom at school and fantasizing about my sexy secret crush, Roslin. I sniffed and sniffed, the scent of her pussy so clean and earthy, her sweat, musky and tangy, and her ass, balmy and sweaty and tasty.

"I was in heaven. I rolled my fingers all around my clit, fingers wet with my juices. I was aware of where I was and that added a sexy thrill. But a titillating thrill descended into utter dismay as I heard the door to the bathroom open. I froze and stilled my breath, which was difficult since I was just breathlessly masturbating my pussy. There was nowhere to hide. My skirt was halfway outside the stall, my blouse might as well have had a hundred thousand buttons and it would only take seconds for whomever walked in to walk past and see me. All I could do was close my top over my flat chest and close my legs.

"For the longest five seconds of my life I clutched Roslin's panties in my hands and squeezed my legs together, hoping it was her who walked in - she would understand - or even better, Mrs. Sorrell. But it was neither. I had the worst luck. My heart dropped into the toilet as Deanna peaked her confused looking face around the stall wall. I hung my head. I knew I would just die.

"'Oh shit,' she said, looking at me with wide eyes. 'Are you playing with yourself in here!?' she said, sounding amused. When I didn't answer she went on. 'You are playing with yourself... Wait, are those Roslin's panties!? Leopard print thong, size medium? She was just looking for these in the locker room. You are a little fucking lezzie pervert, huh. Damn!'

"Deanna was clearly shocked, as was I. But as speechless as I was, she had tons to say. 'Innocent little Charity, playing with that little hairy pussy, sniffing panties like a little freak.' And I didn't know why she was getting closer to me. 'And no bra either!? I knew I saw your little nipples under there a few times. And where's your panties!? I know these are Roslin's, but where are yours?' she said, taking the panties out of my hand. Deanna was gorgeous, thick, sexy, feminine and absolutely intimidating.

"'Please, Deanna. Please don't tell anybody,' I said, almost whispering. She just went on, looking me up and down, studying my state.

"'Wait! Are you the pissy panties girl!? The girl who keeps leaving her pissy panties all around the school!? Oh my god, it is you!' She was now standing very close to me, smiling deviously. For once she stopped talking, but she just stared at me with a certain look, holding her friend's panties in her hands. She looked toward the door, then back to me. 'Y'know, I actually think this is kind of sexy.'

"Those words were a surprise. I wasn't sure I heard them right. 'What?' I said, looking up to her. Like always, she ignored my question.

"'So you like girls, huh?' When I hesitated, she said, 'answer the question, Charity. Tell me you like girls.'

"I took a deep breath. 'Yes, I like girls.' Admitting it to a gorgeous girl I hated was the most humiliating thing ever. But she smiled sweetly, if not devilishly.

"'What about me? Do you think I'm sexy?' I didn't want to answer.

"'I..., I don't..., I-'

"'You clearly think Roslin is sexy. You like her dirty panties,' she said and took a whiff herself. 'Mmm, does it turn you on to see me smelling my best friend's panties?' It did, but I shook my head, unconsciously nibbling my lip. 'Yes it does. You don't have to lie. Say it. Say I'm sexy.'

"I saw no choice but to tell the truth. 'I think... I think you're sexy.'

"'I think you're sexy too, Charity,' she smiled. 'I wanna see you play with yourself.'

"I tentatively and very nervously let my blouse fall open again. 'Oh my god, those nipples,' Deanna gasped once she saw them. 'They're adorable!' I blushed hard, but I felt a little more comfortable.

"I started toying with my nips and Deanna tended to the buttons on her blouse, never taking her eyes off me as she revealed her huge, bra clad breasts. She slid her skirt off and tossed it aside, keeping her friend's panties tight in her hand. Her own panties were pretty too, clean white cotton with pink trim and little pink and purple butterflies all over. So cute.

"Deanna snaps off her bra and drops it to the floor. Her breasts are magnificent, heavy and still perky, with light areolas and pinkish nipples, her legs long and fleshy, her body, full and curvy and sexy as hell. She forces my legs apart to step in between and I can just feel how wet I am.

"She takes her friend's panties and puts them in front of my nose. I inhale the sweet fragrance of Roslin's sex, leaning in to Deanna's hand for more of it. The redbone just smiles down at me and tells me to touch my pussy. I obey and slide my hand down between my wide spread little legs. I've lost all control and I don't want it back. Deanna, with fire and amusement in her beautiful eyes, sticks her thumb in my horny little mouth. I suck it as I devour the scent of the other girl's undies.

"To think, twenty minutes before, I hated this girl. Now all I want is for her to take me and make love to me until she cums. She lifts my head up with her thumb that's still in my mouth and I look her in her eyes. She takes her finger out of my mouth and holds my chin, then places her full lips on mine. She kisses me softly on my pouty lips as I play with my kitty. Our teenaged tongues naturally meet, warm and wet and slippery between our lips. As our tongues get familiar, my hand goes to her large breasts and she fondles my hard nipples.

"We kiss lustily as I sit there on the toilet, the sound of two raunchy girls humming and moaning echoing in an empty high school bathroom. Then we brake the kiss and I'm sitting there breathless when she stands straight and says, 'do you wanna smell my panties?' I nod vigorously with a look of desperate longing to sniff the gorgeous girl's panties while she's still in them!

"'Your panties are so pretty,' I say breathlessly before I bury my nose and mouth in her crotch and inhale her. 'Mmmm,' I hum in delight. 'Mmm - mmm, so good' I take deep whiff after deep whiff of her clean, earthy smell, sliding my little fingers all around my teenaged sex. She smelled lightly of soap, a little of sweat and also of feminine sex. I made her wet and was smelling the evidence.

"'You really are a little freak!', she moans.

"'Mmhhmm,' I agree, nodding and rubbing my nose against her clit through her pretty panties. She then twisted around, and I promptly put my face right between her ass cheeks and sniff her there. She smells so good! I can't get enough! I press myself in to her ass until her cotton panties sank between her round cheeks. I sniff deep inside her cleft and diddle myself until I cum and start to lick her bountiful ass through the cotton as I shake in pleasure.

"Deanna sighs as she slides fingers into her panties to play with herself. After I milk my heavenly orgasm, I help her pull her pretty panties down in the back, just past her plump cheeks. I take a long snuffle of her naked ass, then introduce my tongue, indulging in the deliciously fresh taste of her asshole. I lick her pussy too, and her fingers that keep playing around it. She then focuses on her clit and leaves me to lick her pink wet slit. And I can't help but to slide up her cleft and lick her tasty butt hole too. Pure ecstasy!

"'Oh god, I have to pee!' Deanna cries out. And without hesitation, I say, 'pee on me!'

"'Are you sure?' she hesitates, craning her neck to look back at me. I pull her back into me and spread her legs beside my toilet so that her ass, pussy and panties are still in my face while I lean back, but now they're hovering above my lap. I simply continue to eat her asshole as she whines and squirms and masturbates. And then finally, after a while, a trickle. A spritz of pee squirts out from her pussy and her pretty panties drink it in just below. She giggles and moans. I lick her pussy, tasting her hot pee.

"'Fuuuck! You nasty little girllll!' She moans and whines as she starts to gush. Her piss soaks her panties immediately and drains through, creating two rivers leaking down her inner thighs and a waterfall in between that makes a pissy pond on my lap. Her piss drips down my chin, to my neck and between my tits as I devour her pussy and ass, unable to decide which of her delectable holes tastes better.

"Deanna really did have to pee really bad. Her stream seems never ending. She must've had to pee so desperately, unable to wait until she got home. Now she's relieving herself all over me while she massages her clit and I eat her from behind. My face, neck, chest and tummy are soaked. Deanna's panties are ruined for the day and her legs are dripping. My lap is completely flooded, overflowing onto the floor. And she's still not finished pissing on me.

"Deanna turns around and sits on my lap, still wetting herself. She kisses me, tasting herself and moaning. She still has Roslin's panties in her hand as it sinks between my legs. I return the favor, sliding my hand inside the front of her soggy panties. She's almost done peeing as I slip my finger up her pussy. She gasps and kisses me deeper while stroking my pussy with Rosin's panties.

"We make each other cum - her for the first time, me the second. Angelic sighs echo in the now filthy girl's bathroom, as two filthy girls make love to each other. When we're finished we kiss serenely, our sticky bodies stuck to one another's, my nipples poking hard into her ample breasts. Soon enough, we get up off our throne and clean ourselves as best we can, using wet paper towel to wash and fresh paper towel to dry. The floor is covered in pee. Our clothes are beyond saving, showing wet spots on the white uniform blouses. We sneak out of the pissy bathroom, taking Roslin's panties but leaving Deanna's. The end."

When Charity finished, the girls were all staring at her in shocked silence. Danielle spoke first. "That was... that was different. I mean, I never thought I'd be turned on by the thought of a girl peeing herself. But shit that was hot!"

Charity sighed in relief that she and her sister weren't the only girls who enjoyed her story. "Thank you," she shyly whispered, blushing.

Shante giggled. "Don't play shy now. We all know how much of a slut you are now." That made Charity smile.

"Yeah, I told you guys. My little sister is at least as big a freak as I am," Kira said and then licked her sister's cheek to make her laugh and giggle between her legs.

The other three girls watched as Kira licked Charity's face and moved to her ear, sucking on her lobe and letting her hands roam freely over her body. Hailey spoke as they engaged in foreplay. "So..., do you like..., really like to pee your panties?"

Charity was lost in her sister's lips and arms so Kira answered for her. "She absolutely loves it, don't you baby?"

Charity looked up at the others to read the room. "We think it's so hot if you do," said Danielle, sensing the small girl's nervousness, even though she was safe in her sister's embrace. The other girls echoed Danielle's sentiment and made Charity feel more accepted.

The cute, skinny girl smiled wide, showing her shiny silver braces and admitted her fetish. "Yeah, I love it! It feels so good and so freeing and like..., natural, I guess. It makes me so horny when I pee myself, especially when Kira watches me."

"God that is so sexy!" Shante said. "I wish I could see you..., wait..., do you mind if we all watch you pee your panties?"

Charity smiled and shook her head, giggling. It was another fantasy of hers to have other girls all watch her do it. Shante directed her to sit in a corner of the room, the only place that wasn't covered with her large, fluffy rug. Charity sat on the hardwood floor, her back in the corner, knees up and legs spread. With her slim, lithe body, little pink top, white cotton panties and knee socks up to her warm sugar cookie thighs, she looked completely adorable.

In a few seconds, a small darkened circle appeared at Charity's crotch, then spread out rapidly. On her face was a bright metallic smile as her friends and her loving sister watched her wet her panties with utter lust in their eyes. A puddle formed under her ass and expanded across the floor. Charity began to grin at the other girls and touch herself over her soaked undies, making pleasant noises.

"Your sister is such a lovely little angel," Hailey sighed to Kira. She let the tip of her penis peek up from the waistband of her panties and started to rub softly. Her precum began to leak from her stick to her tummy as she watched Charity piss herself.

Kira's fingers found their way between her legs and Danielle snapped the button on the vertex of her one-piece. Shante was mesmerized. "Charity, you are such a cute little bitch. Dirty girl!" The thick, darker skinned girl couldn't help but give in to the lust that permeated the room as the small girl peed and pleasured herself for their entertainment. "Okay, two more minutes and we go to the next story," she said and pushed her panties to her ankles, separated her thighs and started to rub herself. "Mmm, but try not to cum yet."

The room filled with soft and sensuous moans as the girls all teased themselves. Nipples were tickled and twisted, lips were nibbled, curse words were sighed and pussies got wetter - especially Charity's. When Shante called order, the four girls reluctantly stopped, all panting softly. She had Charity pull off her panties and leave them on the hardwood part of the floor. "Grab a towel from the hamper over there and dry yourself off," Shante said.

Charity did so, but not without finding a pair of Shante's dirty panties. A plain black thong she wore under her yoga pants when she went to the gym. After drying herself and the floor as best she could, Charity resumed her position on the rug between her big sister's legs. Naked from tummy to mid thigh, she sat rather modestly, crossing her legs so that only the bushel of fine brown hair could be seen at her vertex. She sat just examining Shante's panties, giving them the occasional sniff as Kira held her and caressed her hips and thin waist.

"I'm so proud of you, baby girl," Kira whispered to her usually too shy little sister. She responded by nuzzling her cheek against her big sis, still sniffing Shante's underwear.

"You can keep those if I can have yours," Shante said excitedly. Charity agreed and nodded with a big smile. Kira was about to object but her little sister reminded her she could have her pissy panties any time she wanted. In the meantime, Charity shared Shante's fragrant panties with her big sister.

Since Charity sat without panties, the other girls didn't feel the need to fully dress either. Danielle's teddy remained unbuttoned at the bottom and Shante's panties were discarded. Hailey kept her panties on but the pink tip of her stiff peins stayed visible over the brim. Kira was the only one to keep her yellow cotton panties on.

"So, which one of you sluts wanna go next? You got a hard act to follow," Shante announced.

"I'll go next," Danielle said. "It might not be as hot as Charity's but I think you'll love it. It's about two firsts, my first time with a girl and..., well, I'll just start. I had just graduated from high school with no idea what I wanted to do with my life. I was gorgeous, of course, so naturally I thought, 'model.' But what I quickly found out was that the industry is saturated with beautiful girls like me and I would need some experience or connections to go along with my looks to make a career.

"Luckily for me though, my older brother was a model and photographer for an agency so I asked him to help me get my foot in the door. He didn't wanna help me at first, saying his company really isn't that good, or that it doesn't pay well, or that I was too smart for a career in modeling and should consider college, just making every excuse. When I kept pestering him about it he finally told me that he didn't think I would want to work for his agency because the stuff they did was erotic. He told me it wasn't always full nudity and it wasn't always pornographic, though still erotic. He then showed me pictures of Jurie, his coworker and close friend, on a website that some other photographer had shot.

"The pics progressed from fully clothed, to undressing and showing her in lingerie to nude. She struck sensual poses, flirting with her eyes and teasing with her body. One of the latter photos featured her sitting in a chair with her long legs spread apart, but her pussy was covered by a green apple. Her long brown hair mostly covered her nipples, though you could see through if you tried. A couple photos from a different shoot allowed her to be freely topless. Another shoot showed her with a guy, half naked, then fully naked and all over each other, sensual but still classy. From what I could tell, it could be described as erotica, not smut. 'These don't seem all that bad to me, Lincoln. I think I would love to do something like this, I mean, at least until I get my foot in the door and do some real modeling,' I said.

"'Really?' he said, sounding surprised. 'You don't think it's..., weird, or..., perverted?'

"'No, of course not. I think it's really cool. Do you and Jurie like it?'

"He smiled at me and gave a chuckle. 'We love it. I'll take some shots of you and see what my manager thinks.

"He took pics. I posed. He edited and sent them to his agency and we waited to hear from them.

"A week later I was on an airplane headed to some Hawaiian island resort to do a photo shoot. The agency had paid for everything and I was going to meet Link and Jurie there. I was so excited, and a little nervous. It seems they had invested a lot in me for my first time modeling. What if I sucked?

"When I got to the resort it was already dark and Lincoln told me we'd start in the morning. He was hesitant to tell me anything about the shoot but he had to eventually. 'They uh..., they want you and Jurie to do a shoot together. And not just like, side by side fully clothed. You'll be kind of all over each other..., and kind of naked.' When I hesitated, he went on. 'I think it'll be fun for you guys but if you're uncomfortable with it I understand, but seeing as they already paid for everything...'