Sleepover Stories 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two best friends tiptoed to the bathroom across the hallway. Hailey sat first and began to piss. "I really liked your story," Shante said, sitting on the rim of the tub directly in front of her.

"Yeah, yours was good too."

As Hailey emptied her bladder, they talked about their favorite parts. When Hailey finished urinating, Shante casually cleaned her tip with a wad of tissue. "So, was your story really true?" Shante asked.

"No. I wish it was. My daddy did send a letter apologizing to me and my mom for the way he ditched us. And he says he's learned to be more tolerant, but no, I wasn't sent to test him and we never fucked. Still haven't seen him since I was about twelve." Hailey sighed and switched places with Shante, who then started to pee.

"Oh. It just seemed so real," Shante complimented. "You're getting better at telling your stories."

Hailey smiled. "Well I learned from the best. Besides, I kind of used your daddy as motivation." Hailey giggled a little and blushed at her confession.

"Mm. I see," Shante smiled, "you have always had a huge crush on my daddy."

"Yeah, but I think... I think he likes me too," Hailey said, blushing. Shante had finished making water and Hailey grabbed tissue, reached between her legs and began to wipe her pussy.

"Really? Did he say something?"

"He..., he kept ogling me when I came down to get ice the first time. Then the second time... when I was naked, he uh, we..., umm..., he kissed me... And he touched me... And I touched him... And he let me." Hailey searched Shante's expression as she awaited a response, still absently dabbing her pussylips.

Shante looked serious. "Did he fuck you?"

"No."

"Did you want him to?"

"I..., but he's your daddy..."

"So...?"

Hailey paused and looked Shante in the eye. She was serious. Hailey's eyes went wide and her heart began to stammer in her chest. "C'mon," Shante said as she stood, grabbed Hailey by the hand and began to walk.

She wanted him so bad, and Shante was going to let her have him! She was finally going to lose her cherry! "But Shante, you're naked too."

She simply chuckled, "lets just say he's seen me naked before..." And before Hailey could process whether she meant he'd seen her naked when she was little, she added, "...none of my stories are made up." Wide-eyed, Hailey recalled the two times Shante told stories about fucking her daddy. They all assumed they were just the fantasy of a good storyteller.

"Oh my god," Hailey giggled and blushed as her best friend whisked her downstairs and cracked the door of her father's bedroom. Shante came in and peeled the covers off her sleeping father as Hailey silently shut the door and stood still, watching her best friend mount her sexy daddy.

"Hi daddy," Shante said, rousing him with a kiss. She then sat straight up, straddling his belly.

"Hey, baby. I was waiting for you." Mr. Keebler let his hands explore his daughter's voluptuous thighs.

"I know. I sent you a little gift instead," Shante said. "I brought her back since you didn't get the message the first time," she said, nodding toward the diffident trans girl standing off by the door. "Don't act so shy now, Hailey. You were just licking my asshole. Show daddy what a perfect slut I made you."

Hailey obediently stepped forward. "Hi Mr. Keebler," she said modestly, instinctively covering her still soft little penis with her hands.

Mr. Keebler reached out to Hailey, taking her by the hand and pulling her next to the bed. "No need to cover up, beautiful. Let daddy see it," he said. She nipped at the corner of her lip and obliged.

"Yes, Mr. Keebler," Hailey shakily whispered. She had never been with a man before. Let alone a man and his daughter, her best friend and domme. She removed her other hand from in front of her and showed off her limp little member.

"There you go baby. Never be ashamed of that, okay. Never with me. It's such a pretty little thing." Hailey began to blush and smile at the naughty compliment.

"Thank you, Mr. Keebler," Hailey replied.

"So respectful. You trained her well, sweetheart," he said to his daughter as his hands went back to her body, handling her by the hips and letting his thumbs barely tease her bare pubic area. "But I think we're much closer than that. I've known you for over ten years now. You know I think of you much like my own daughter here, right Hailey?" She promptly nodded, clasping her wrist behind her back to keep her hands from wandering in front to cover her soft, pink-tipped little straw. "I think it's okay if you call me 'daddy' too."

"Okay, daddy," Hailey said full of nervous excitement.

"That is so fucking hot," Shante said as she leaned to the side to kiss Hailey. Their hot, wet tongues sloshed between their lips momentarily before Mr. Keebler sat up, pushing his daughter backwards and stealing Hailey's mouth from her, claiming it with his own daddy tongue.

Shante slid down his body, retrieved her daddy's large cock from his underwear and applied her soft lips and nimble little tongue.

"My baby girl is so beautiful," Mr. Keebler sighed after sliding his lips backwards from Hailey's extend tongue and looked the naked woman up and down in awe.

A radiant smile bloomed on Hailey's pretty face. "Thank you, daddy," she said in a cutesy fashion, perking up on her toes. She felt unbelievably pretty, sweet and warm, like sprinkles on a cupcake. Never had a man who had known her secret complimented her so, especially not her father. But here was this great masculine presence, suddenly embracing her and adorning her with adoration.

Mr. Keebler pulled his natural daughter by her hair, lifting her mouth off his drenched stalk, and spun toward Hailey. He cupped her little nuts, massaging them lightly and started sucking a nipple. "Oh, daddy," she sighed, caressing the back of his head.

Shante was sitting on widely spread knees, watching and sliding fingers through her wet, pink slit and her hard clit. Her daddy released her best friend's nipple and turned to her. "Make yourself useful babydoll," he said and pointed to a spot on the floor behind Hailey.

"Yes, daddy," she said and promptly obeyed, licking her fingers as she hurried to kneel on the floor behind the trans cutie. Hailey yelped when Shante spread her little butt cheeks and licked her hole.

Still sitting on the edge of the bed, Daddy Keebler sucked Hailey's little boobs hard enough to discolor her skin, and coaxed her small cock to full hardness with his determined fingers. "You're so fucking precious, babygirl," Daddy sang to the panting girl as his hands surfed over soft, taut skin. Looking her in her pretty, hazel, pleasure-drunk eyes, Daddy felt the curve of her hips, up her slender sides, over her ripened mounds and swollen nipples.

"Daddy..., can I..., touch your cock," Hailey said hesitantly as she looked down past her own menial prick to his long, thick daddy meat. It was so intimidating, in the best kind of way, a way that put butterflies in Hailey's tummy and drew her to it.

"Of course you can baby. You never have to ask to play with daddy's cock, okay? Here, just..." He took her hands in his and slowly lowered them onto his throbbing manhood. Daddy guided his new little girl's dainty hands up and down his pole for a few strokes, and then let her take over. "Just like that, sweetie," he encouraged. The feeling of her new daddy's powerful cock in her hands, coupled with the slick wetness of Shante's tongue circling her virginity made Hailey's toy begin to leak it's lust and her tip glistened inside her foreskin.

Hailey's eyes glistened as she played with her first real cock. It was so thick and long and scorching like a hot water pipe. She soon began to wonder what it would feel like in her mouth - what it would taste like. "Daddy? Can I...," Hailey began.

"Yes, baby," answered Mr. Keebler. Hailey eagerly bent at the waist to wrap her supple lips around her daddy's magnificent stalk of manly flesh, humming in utter indulgence as his solid heat penetrated her mouth and the sweet taste of his precum flooded her tongue. Hailey was adorably bad at sucking dick, it being her first time. She just wanted to taste every inch of it so she slid her lips down and slithered her tongue around. She would go a little too far, taking the head right to the back of her throat, then she'd gag and cough, but she wouldn't quit.

"Daddy, can I please stop licking Hailey's girl pussy and suck her dick?" Shante asked when she removed her tongue from her friend's ass.

"Would you like that, Hailey? You want Shante to suck that pretty penis of yours?" Daddy Keebler asked.

Hailey bobbed a her head up and down and hummed, "mhm," on his cock.

When her daddy gave her permission, Shante dropped to a seated position between Hailey's legs, turning around so that her prick was right above her. Hailey spread her legs more to accommodate her eager friend, and Shante looked up, angled her friend's stiffie down toward her face, then applied her wet lips to it.

Daddy was sitting on the edge of the bed, leaning back on an elbow. Hailey was bent over near the edge of the bed, sucking her new daddy's cock. And Shante was sunk underneath Hailey's legs, licking her cock. Mr. Keebler smoothed Hailey's silky curls aside with his hand. "You look like such a perfect little angel slut. You wanna be daddy's little cock angel?"

"Mmhmm," came Hailey's sincere agreement, accompanied by another bobbing of the head. She would not take her lips off his cock. It was too good. The solid, smooth texture. The radiating heat. The masculinity of her daddy's powerful sex in her wet, pink mouth.

"Good girl," he said. "Such a good girl."

"Daddy?" came the whiney voice from beneath Hailey. "I'm horny." Shante was the only one not being stimulated. She thought about touching herself again but her dad had stopped her. And besides, she thought, why get myself off when there's two sexy people in the room? "I wanna get fucked." she pouted.

"Oh, my baby girl," Daddy sighed, "always so needy. Hailey, would you fuck your sister for me?" It wasn't the solution either of them had expected. Hailey and Shante both knew that Hailey's peenie was way too small to satisfy her wanton, trollop pussy, especially knowing now that she'd been getting fucked and stretched by Mr. Keebler's daddy meat.

But there was no way Hailey was going to pass up the chance to sink herself into her bestie's pink, wet abyss. It had been at least a year since the last time she actually penetrated Shante, instead relying on her tongue or fingers to get her off.

"Okay, daddy," Hailey said happily after taking her lips off his decadent length. Mr. Keebler rose up off the bed and Hailey lie down. Shante then climbed atop her best friend as her daddy watched, and sat her juicy twat on Hailey's stiff little member. Hailey hissed but Shate didn't make a sound, but rather bit her lip as she began to snake her hips. Shante rode increasingly harder, desperate for enough stimulation to get her off.

Hailey knew her mistress' frustration, and started to feel embarrassed and guilty that she was the only one climbing toward orgasm. "I'm sorry..., I..., do you want to stop?" Hailey asked in a hushed tone. But daddy heard her.

Mr. Keebler said, "don't stop, sweetheart. Let me help you." He climbed on the bed behind Shante and pushed her upper body forward, then began to insert his mass into his daughter's drenched sex with Hailey's.

Both girls moaned deep simultaneously. "Ooooo, thank you daddy!" Shante cried out as she felt her cunt stretch like never before. Her strong daddy fucked her and filled her like she needed, and her best friend added the little extra, stimulating her g-spot every time her father thrust into her. Shante couldn't help but collapse on top of Hailey and kiss her tenderly as she swallowed both cocks.

It didn't take long for Hailey to cum. It never did. "Oh, daddy, I'm cumming!" she cried out, just as she squirt her cream in Shante's twat and all over her daddy's cock.

Next, Shante was overtaken by the sexy sensations and began to vibrate on top of Hailey, even as Hailey's cock spurt its last and began to soften. Daddy had made both his girls cum. He stroked her deep and hard through a shaking, moaning orgasm until she was nothing more than a whimpering puddle of cum lying between Hailey's legs, begging her daddy not to stop until she was fully sated.

"Oh my god!" Shante sighed as she rolled over onto her back, her breasts wobbling as her chest rose and fell from her panting. "The best fuck ever!"

"Daddy, did you cum?" asked Hailey.

"Not yet sweetheart. I was saving the best for last."

"The best?" Hailey asked.

Daddy Keebler moved around Hailey, sitting her up and getting behind her, his cock still coated in both girl's creamy cum. "I hear you're a virgin, sweetie."

"A virgin? How could I be-" she stopped once she realized what he meant, just as his hand slipped underneath her ass, spreading her cheeks and rubbing the rim of her small hole with a finger. "Oh."

"You want daddy to make you a woman tonight?"

"I do," Hailey sighed as she joined her hands to his, pulling her flesh aside and helping him push a finger inside. After Shante had caught her breath, she joined in, fondling Hailey's tits and kissing her as the other two loosened her asshole in preparation for daddy's massive member.

Daddy sat on his knees and Hailey sat on her spread knees directly in front of him, her ass hovering above his cock. He angled his cum-slick helmet toward her virginal ring and lowered her on it. Her tight hole resisted, but as she sat down it finally opened up for him, stretching around his thick glans. Hailey winced at the pain but continued to descend until the whole of her new daddy's head was inside her anal hole.

She sucked on Shante's tongue and crushed her big pillowy breasts in her palms as Daddy K slowly slid his incredible length up inside her. Inch by inch he filled her up until her ass was all the way in his lap and his whole cock was stuffed deep in her hole. Hailey let out a whimper into Shante's mouth as the cock touched a certain delicious spot inside her, feeling such a rush of pleasure the pain seemed to dissipate.

"Good girl," Mr. Keebler whispered against Hailey's ear, wrapping his arms tight around her. "I'm so proud of you. Taking all daddy's cock like a big girl."

"Oh, yes daddy," she squealed against her female lover's lips. Shante reached down to feel her wet, cum-drenched little clitty, finding it limp and weak. She kept tweaking it softly in her hand, exciting the slick, sensitive tip with her thumb inside the foreskin. "Make love to me, daddy!" Hailey cried.

"Your pussy's so tight baby. I don't wanna hurt you. I'm gonna go real slow, okay?" Hailey shivered and nodded, a bit distracted by the electric feeling of her love sister playing with her clit with her thumb sliding around inside her hood. It seems she was trying to coax it to a stiffie but it wasn't responding. Though it did feel good for her to try.

Daddy began to lift Hailey slightly, sliding out her tight tush about an inch, and then back down. "Oh, god you're so tight, Princess," he breathed as he retracted his pole a little, then slowly slid back inside.

"Oooo, it feels so good!" Hailey said feverishly. "Take me, daddy. Fuck me harder. I don't care if it hurts."

Daddy held her tight and began to work his hips back and forth a little faster. Hailey moaned into Shante's mouth and joined in, rhythmically oscillating on her father's cock. All the pain had vanished. All there was was the unbelievably satisfying full feeling and the sparks of pleasure Shante's fingers produced in her little penis tip, the sensation shooting like fireworks over her whole body.

"You enjoying daddy's cock?" Shante said. Hailey nodded hypnotically. Mr. Keebler began to kiss Hailey's neck and cheek as he stroked her wet hole. Then Shante stole her daddy's lips from her new sis, attacking his mouth with hers for a sensual kiss. Turning, Hailey joined in the sexy kiss with her own tongue and the three kissed each other lovingly, humming and sighing and sharing selflessly.

As Daddy's strokes sped up along with Hailey's oscillations, his cock would come out until only his head was still lodged inside, then slam back inside deeper than before. There were soft cries and high pitched moans coming from the newly deflowered trans girl. And Daddy must have hit a special place inside Hailey because her cock began to grow in Shante's hand again.

"Ohhhh, I'm gonna cum," Hailey cried.

"Ooo, cum in my mouth," Shante said and took to her belly and elbows to lay her head in the girl's lap, attaching her lips to her pink little penis.

"Oh, yes baby cum for daddy," Mr. Keebler enticed. "You deserve it. You're such a good girl. Cum for me baby. Cum in Shante's little slut mouth while daddy cums in your little cumhole. Cum, baby girl! Cum for daddy. Oh, god, you're making daddy cum!" As Daddy Keebler began to seduced Hailey to cum, she did so immediately, squirting her third payload between her friend's willing lips just as she felt a new, wet sensation fill her hole.

Daddy groaned as his powerful cock splashed her insides with spurt after spurt of his seed. He continued to fuck her as he came, making her that much slicker. His semen started to leak out of her onto his lap it was so much. Shante slurped up all Hailey's honey until her girlhood stopped spritzing her tongue.

When daddy finally finished cumming, he pulled himself out of her well used hole, sated, but still hard. Hailey had finished a while earlier and went soft in Shante's mouth.

The three traded kisses for a while, enjoying the serenity of the moment as they lay in bed naked and sweaty. Hailey marveled at her new daddy's invincible cock, gripping the hard flesh as she kissed him deeply. She then turned her attention to Shante's tits, licking and suckling them to comfort herself as she always did. Shante's daddy idly slipped three fingers inside his daughter's pussy and left them in the warm, semi-snug space, unmoving.

The three shared one last kiss before Shante said, "I think we should head back upstairs," and got up to leave.

"I... I think I wanna stay with daddy, " Hailey said shyly.

"But it's a sleepover. We're supposed to wake up together too."

Daddy interjected. "It's okay, Shante. I'll bring her back before you wake up, in roughly the same condition."

Shante then left the room and Hailey snuggled in to strong daddy's safe arms, feeling his strong cock against her girly penis. "Tonight was so amazing," she sighed into his chest as she drifted off to sleep.

"Tomorrow will be even better," Daddy Keebler said and kissed the top of her head.