Sleepover Stories 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As the post-masturbatory peace began to lift, regret began to seep in. How could I do this!? How could I take advantage of my own little sister!? As if sniffing her panties and touching myself wasn't disgusting enough! I'm such a bad big sister! I berated myself and allowed the shame to wash over me and fill me up. Tears welling in my eyes, I removed Charity's panties from my mouth to whisper meekly, 'hey kiddo, I think you should go back to your room.'

"Not knowing my inner feelings, she got up, slid her spit-drenched panties back on and stood by my bed. 'Thanks for tonight. I love you, Kira,' she said, and kissed me on my lips for the first time, then walked out the door. I went from being guilt ridden to confused. Is it okay to do this to my sister if she wants it? She is eighteen now. Or is this some twisted Stockholm Syndrome type thing? Why does it feel so good? The only thing I was sure of was that I loved her too.

"I woke up the next morning thinking about the night before. What we did crossed a line and was closer to lesbian sex than masturbation. I felt so guilty and perverted. I wanted to go to Charity and tell her I was sorry, that I was wrong for taking advantage of her, that I was being a bad big sister and would never touch her like that again. But when she came home from school every day, I couldn't bring myself to say anything. And neither could I touch her like that again because of my shame, so I avoided alone time with her altogether.

"But I couldn't ever help myself from stealing her and mom's dirty panties and making myself cum, just reliving that one night and imagining similar nights with mom. What is wrong with me? I asked myself every time I made myself cum to thoughts of mom and sis. It wasn't long before my mother caught me again and sought answers to this very question, surprising me with an unexpected guest one afternoon.

"'Hi, Kira. My name is Dr. Mia Beauregard. I am a family sex therapist. Care to have a seat?' The woman sitting next to my mother on our living room sofa gestured to the one directly across from it. I walked to the spot with a curious look, glancing back and forth between my mother and this other woman.

"Dr. Mia was an attractive woman probably in her mid-30s, dressed professionally in a black pencil skirt, black stockings and white blouse. She and my mom have a similar body type, wide hips and thick thighs. But where mom was tall with double D cup breasts proportionate to her frame, Dr. Beauregard was shorter with sort of a slim upper body and a modest bust - B's possibly, A's probably. And where my mom was coated in decadent dark chocolate with black shoulder length hair, Mia was tan, with her medium length, curly hair dyed blonde.

"Nervously, I took a seat across from the ambiguously intimidating women. 'Your mother tells me a lot about you,' she said, smiling. I blushed and glared at the floor, knowing just what this was about. My disgraceful habit of huffing panties. This won't be comfortable. 'She tells me you're a lovely girl. You have good grades. You help out around the house. You look after your sister...' I looked up, somewhat startled and pleasantly surprised. I glanced at mom and she was smiling proudly. I relaxed some as the counselor heaped praise from my mother onto me.

"'...But..., your mother does have some concern about behavior that she finds rather..., disconcerting. Care to share?'

"All of the previous comfort goes out the window. I take a deep breath and, figuring I should just get this over with, I tell her about my panty fetish. 'Sometimes I sniff my mom's and my sister's panties..., and..., masturbate with them.' There, I said it. I exhaled, then looked up from the floor to the doctor.

"'Tell me about the first time you did this,' she said.

"Stuttering nervously, I recounted the first time I sniffed my mother's panties. Such an embarrassing thing to do right in front of the woman whose panties I was sniffing. She even began to blush. After the first recollection, Dr. Mia asked for the next time..., and the next and the next until - after 45 minutes - I had told her about every last time I had sniffed her or my sister's panties. Of course, I left out the times I shared masturbating with Charity. I didn't want my little sister to have to endure the interrogation I just suffered.

"'Now tell me, how do you feel when you do it, Kira?'

"I hesitated. There was no way I could go through with this. To tell a perfect stranger how horny I felt when I smelled my mom's panties?

"'C'mon, Kira, go ahead and tell me. This is a safe space here.'

"I took a deep breath, held it in, exhaled. Nothing. 'I can't.'

"'Well, I can tell it gets you going when you have your family's panties like that. I can tell by your body language and your breathing, you're turned on just thinking about all those times you indulged yourself. But I need you to tell us how you felt.'

"My mom looked a little startled. Like she had the same thought I did. Is she getting off on this? Or maybe she's just unconventional. Either way, I was no closer to explaining to her how their panties made me feel so insatiably horny. I bit my tongue. 'I'm sorry, I just can't. It's..., embarrassing.'

"Dr. Beauregard thought for a few seconds, studying me with a knowing smile. It was like she saw right through me. Like she could see my thoughts lingering on memories of pretty panties, as if she knew my nipples were tight little buds inside my bra and under my shirt, like she could see the river of wetness that was already pooling in my vagina.

"Doctor Beauregard spoke, still smiling at me. 'Mom,' she said, 'why don't you take off your panties and give them to your daughter.' An electric shock pulsed through me.

"'What!?' my mother and I both exclaimed incredulously.

"Dr. Mia sat just as comfortably and spoke just as confidently as before. 'Since you are unable to describe your feelings to us, it'd be beneficial for you to show us instead.'

"My mother chimed in. 'But, doctor, this is the behavior she's trying to quit. Would it be wise to tell an alcoholic to consume alcohol just to see its effects?'

"'Your panties aren't alcohol and your daughter isn't an alcoholic. I know my..., techniques may be a little unconventional, but trust me when I say your daughter will be better for it. You will be better for it. Your family will be closer and happier and much more healthy. If you allow me to help.'

"My mom weighed the woman's sincere words for a few moments, then stood, lifted her yellow dress from the bottom and slipped her pink and yellow striped panties from underneath. With one last I-am-not-sure-if-I-trust-you glance at the counselor, she set her panties in my hand. Warm, damp, fresh, surely delicious.

"I ogled the panties, already tempted when Dr. Mia said softly, 'Go ahead, Kira.' I looked up at her. Then to mom. 'Don't worry. She won't say anything or judge you or get mad, Right mom?' My mother nodded, looking somewhat uncertain. 'Close your eyes and pretend no one's here if you need to.'

"Per the doctor's invitation, I closed my eyes and buried my face in mama's panties. I inhaled deeply, my pulse quickening and my own panties growing moist. 'Mmmm,' I let out a moan, a little embarrassed but more excited. I focused on the gusset, appreciating the ambrosia there before turning the panties to smell mom's ass. Floral body wash, a mixture of sweat and a faint, natural must, and the intoxicating, earthy smell of the most forbidden place on mama's body.

"Instinctively, I groped my breast and hummed at the titillating heat radiating throughout my body. 'That's it Kira,' Dr. Mia whispered, 'let it take you all the way.' If I had any reservations left after mom put her panties in my hand, the hypnotic sound of Mia's voice melted them like butter in the oven. I leaned back on the sofa, still devouring mom's underwear and opened my eyes. In response to my questioning gaze, the counselor nodded with a gentle, reassuring smile.

"At that, I pulled my tank top and bra up over my head and tossed them aside. I started to squeeze my breasts and tweak my stiffened nipples with both hands, mama's panties tickling my skin. I was full of excitement, fear and need, my heart thrashing in my chest as my lust controlled my body, pushing me along the path of pleasure.

"My mom was gonna watch me masturbate. There was something so sweet about the whole thing. Behind the obvious perversion and sexual deviance, mixed in the fear and the shame and the sinful mist in the air, I felt right, and good, and pure. It was like the deepest wrongs and the most righteous of rights were woven together, right in the air between a professional counselor who had instructed a mom to give her little girl her panties, a mom unsure she should watch her daughter masturbate and a daughter overtaken by wantonness.

"I unbuttoned my blue jean short shorts and shoved my hand inside, beneath my panties, mom's panties still webbed in the hand at my breasts. My mom tried to look away but Dr. Beauregard said, 'no, mom. Keep your eyes on you beautiful daughter.'

"Reluctantly, mama began to watch me touch myself. 'How is this supposed to get my daughter to stop? I don't understand.'

"Dr. Mia got really close to my mother on the sofa and whispered to her. 'Look at her, mom. Watch how your daughter's body reacts to your eye's caress. Look what just even your panties made her do. Now think about it, how do you think you were able to catch her all those times, huh? She has her own room. There's a lock on the bathroom door. And you're not always here. Tell me why she wouldn't do this behind locked doors. Tell me why she always chose to play with your panties in places she knew you could catch her.'

"My mom watched me masturbate and listened intently to the counselor. She answered, 'she..., she's..., addicted?'

"Mia smiled. 'C'mon, mom. You know that's not it. Tell us why, really. You know the truth. Look at her now.'

"Mom sighed. 'She wanted me to catch her.'

"'Exactly. And why?'

"'I don't know,' mama claimed.

"'Look into her eyes,' Mia said.

"Mom and I locked eyes. When we did the flame between my legs were kindled. Though I was filled with nervousness and fear, the excitement and desire reigned. It became clear to me what Dr. Mia was saying, and I wholeheartedly agreed.

"'What do you see?' the counselor asked my mom. When my mom didn't answer, Dr. Beauregard said, 'Kira, do you mind telling mom how you feel?'

"'I want you, mama,' I sighed desperately. The admission was so freeing, so terrifying. 'I want you to make love to me.' I barely could believe what I was saying, but I knew it was right.

"'She wants you, mom. What are you gonna do?' Mia sat close to mama, both of the women watching me masturbate for a few seconds. Mom's expression softened into what might have been a longing glare. But then she looked back to Dr. Mia.

"'I can't. This isn't right. She's my daughter and I'm not into girls.' Mom sounded like she was trying to convince herself and the good counselor picked up on it.

"'Not into girls?' Mia chuckled. 'Then why don't you feel alarmed that I'm sitting so close, with my hand on your thigh as we watch your daughter masturbate?'

"My mom turned to face the other woman. Looked down to her hand on her upper thigh with realization. The counselor then draped one leg over my mother's, bringing her pretty face closer to hers, smiling seductively. 'All girls are lesbians, mama. Our bodies were made for sex. With men and with each other.

"'But..., but she's my daughter,' my mother objected, her hand (probably unconciously) landing on the other woman's fleshy thigh.

"The counselor caressed my mom's cheek. 'You love your daughter?'

"'Of course I do.'

"'I know you do mama,' she whispered. 'So why are you so hesitant to show her? Look at her. She wants you so bad. She wants you to kiss her warm, soft lips. To caress her smooth brown skin all over until she tingles. She wants you to tease her and play with those sweet little nipples. She wants you to slip your hands down below her shorts and touch her where nobody else has more right to. She's yours, mama, and she wants you to take her.'

"I pleaded with my eyes as mom watched me and contemplated the doctor's words. I made a show of sliding mama's panties down from my breasts, past my tummy and down into my shorts - a gesture that said 'this is where you belong.' I was sure I was drawing her in, but before she could finally acquiesce to our temptation, the front door opened and in walked Charity.

"Mom pushed Dr. Beauregard's leg off hers and scooted another foot away from the woman. Charity appeared seconds later, only giving me time to take my hands and mom's panties out my shorts and cover my boobs with my palms.

"My sister stands there, staring at the scene, my mom looking suspicious, the counselor smiling innocently, and me, topless with my hands and mom's panties covering my titties, shorts still unbuttoned. 'What's going on?' Charity giggles, braces twinkling, soft cheeks blushing pink.

"'Family therapy session. You must be Charity. Have a seat,' Dr. Mia gestures across to the sofa I'm sitting on. Charity removes her book bag and sits next to me, so close I can feel the warmth of her skin on me. 'Such beautiful girls,' the counselor admits, watching my little sister's body language. Charity can't contain her smile or the blush warming her cheeks and neck. And she can't stop glancing over at my half naked body. And I can't help but remember our night together, the thrill and the right-wrongness of it. My excitement growing, I adjust my hands on my breasts to sneakily stimulate my nipples.

"Dr. Beauregard turns again to mama. 'Well it looks like your girls are already quite..., fond of one another.' Another stifled, blushing grin from my little sister. She then crossed her legs and folded her arms, trying her best to hide her apparent arousal.

"'What do you mean?' my mother asked.

"'I mean that I'm teaching a lesson that both your daughters already know. From the time Charity walked in, her skin has been on fire. Kira's breaths have been coming quickly and she's also trying to stimulate her nipples without us knowing...' At that I stopped, eyes wide as she continued. '...which tells me these two have been intimate with each other at some point. They react like forbidden lovers in the presence of the one who forbid it. Tell me mama, why have you forbidden your daughters to love one another? Hm?'

"Mom looked startled. 'I- I didn't- I..., no. I don't forbid them to love each other. Sex and love are not-'

"The counselor cut her off at the beginning of an explanation she'd heard a thousand times. 'But they are, mama. Sex is the greatest expression of love. And to share this expression with those you love most is not only right, but the ideal family model. To deprive your girls of intimacy, with each other or with you, is a missed opportunity to bond in the most meaningful way.'

"Mama sat for a few, contemplating. Charity and I held our breath. The wise counselor filled the silence once again. 'Kira, why don't you give your little sister a kiss.' She turned to my mom. 'Let them show you how beautiful it is for family to love each other, unbound by nonsensical societal standards.'

"My mother gasped softly and looked to us. I looked to Charity who was already looking to me, nibbling her lower lip. I leaned tentatively toward her, she leaned into me, and our lips met, soft, hot and wet, shyly wanting. I could feel the soft smile on her lips as I pressed mine against hers. We ended the first kiss, opened our eyes, and reading the pouty desire in Charity's gaze, I went in for a second meeting, this one more intentional. My mouth was open against hers, snacking on her swollen lower lip as she opened up to enjoy my upper.

"My hands fell away from my chest to caress Charity's cheek, dropping mom's panties between us. Her shaky hands went to caress my waist as we sighed and kissed and moaned. I slipped my tongue out a little and met her right between her lips, her mouth warm and wet as her breath came in quick, nervy pants. Slowly, sensually, we kissed, Charity slurping softly on my tongue and then meeting it with hers between our parted lips, both our hearts hammering in our chests.

"The women watched us, Mia moving to sit close to mom again and whispering softly into her ear. 'Look at your beautiful girls loving each other. Doesn't it turn you on? Doesn't it make sense now? Wouldn't you, in this moment, love to sniff your daughters' panties? To know all their secrets and have them laid bare for you? Your heart is pounding, mom,' she said, placing a hand on my her exposed upper chest. 'You know what I know now, what your daughter's know. And you love them even more than you did an hour ago because of it.'

"My mom hesitated. 'I don't kn-'

"She was cut off again by the counselor. 'Girls, why don't you take off your panties and give them to mommy.'

"My twat burning, I was eager to get my panties off so that my little sister could slip her hands between my legs, play with me sweet and slow. I ended our kiss with a wet pop, stood, pushed my short shorts to the floor, and then my panties.

"'Little one?' Dr. Mia said. At that point I realized my sister hadn't moved.

"'I- I'm not wearing any panties,' she said with all the cuteness of a shy schoolgirl.

"Mom and I looked to Charity in surprise, perplexed as to how the most shy girl in the family walks around with no panties. 'Would you care to lift your skirt and show us, little sweetie?' Dr. Beauregard requested. Charity's cheesecake skin was blushing strawberry, a mixture of her heat and embarrassment. She gripped the bottom of her green tartan skirt and lifted up slowly, exposing more and more of her smooth little thighs. Up and up until she paused at her hips momentarily, then raised her butt off the sofa to flash her hairy sex to us.

"'Isn't that such a precious sight, mama? The most private and secret parts of your girls' bodies, and it all belongs to you.' The counselor placed a hand on mom's knee, right below the hemline of her yellow dress. Mom seemed mesmerized by the sight of our crotches, especially Charity's. It almost seemed like she was ready to give in. Sensing my mom was on the edge, Dr. Mia said, 'now give mom your pretty panties, Kira.'

"I obeyed, setting my plain black thong panties in mom's hands. Charity let her skirt fall back in place, and I sat back on the sofa next to her, now fully naked and surprisingly comfortable - at home with my mother and sister and a very devoted counselor. The two of us watched the good doctor work with our lovely mother.

"At first, mama just looked at the panties in her hands, feeling the texture with her fingers, no doubt noticing my wetness in the center. The counselor intertwined her fingers with mom's and lifted my panties to her face, then took a whiff. 'Mmmm, she smells delightful, mom, here,' she said, guiding my panties to mom's nose. She took a tentative whiff, then another one, more purposeful.

"She then sighed, 'Oh, my god...,' and took a third, deeper inhalation.

"'There you go mama. Not many things say complete and utter devotion and adoration like sniffing someone's panties.' Mom continued devouring my panties. As the counselor spoke, her hand slowly sliding up from mama's knee beneath her dress. 'That's why your daughter loves yours so much. She love you. She adores you. She worships you. She accepts all of you, the clean and the dirty, the good and the bad. Do you love her the same, mama?'

1...56789...13