Sleepover with DJ - Morning After

Story Info
Sharing DJ again the next morning after a sleepover.
4.8k words
4.58
6.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasexy28
jasexy28
150 Followers

I woke the next morning after a great sleep, only waking once in the night and realizing where I was and who I was in bed with. DJ was turned away from me when I woke and was facing her boyfriend as I lay curled in behind her. I was naked and with the beginning of a morning erection that only grew as I lay there with my hand resting on her hip. She was wearing a thin and very loose camisole top that was twisted around her and halfway up her back, something I don't recall her wearing last night.

Another thing I noticed was how sunny it was in the bedroom and I could feel a lovely warm breeze blowing in through an open window as the light curtains were pushed in and the fresh air drifted over us as we lay on the bed. I then noticed that DJ had also managed to get her panties back on after the events of last night, feeling the side of them under my hand as it rested gently on her hip. I looked down to see the fine white cotton with a delicate trim, stretched across her ass and was surprised to see her no longer naked, wondering at what time of night she had found them in the bed and slipped them back on.

I remembered her boyfriend had once told me that she never slept naked, even after sex she would always pull on panties and a top of some kind. This was certainly true of last night as she was now in the panties she had been wearing when we got into bed with her. The top and panties very thin and light, perfect for sleepwear, and as I looked at them tight around her ass, my cock continued to harden.

I started to think about last night and all the things we had done as I looked up at the side of her face to try and determine if she was awake. With my cock getting harder all the time I started to wonder what the chance was of us continuing on from last night with a morning threesome, or if either of them would jump up out of bed and head for the shower, signaling that it was time for me to dress and leave.

I closed my eyes and thought more about last night and all the crazy things we had done. Many of them first time things for me, like having DJ cum on my face and eating her pussy after her boyfriend had fucked her and of course both of us ejaculating inside her one after the other. It had been wild indeed, but all felt so sensual and intimate, never feeling like it was dirty or crude.

As I lay on my side, I reached down and held my cock with my left hand, pulling down firmly on the shaft as it became fully erect. I looked at the back of her panties that were only a couple of inches away and started to think of her pussy wrapped up under the soft cotton, wondering if our two heavy loads of cum from last night were still inside her. I imagined it being even warmer and thicker inside her now and the very thought of us both getting to fuck her again would really be something, especially with my cock as hard as it was now and I assumed her boyfriends would likely be the same.

As I lay pulling gently at my cock, I saw DJ's head move on the pillow and then heard the lovely gentle sounds of kissing as they both shared a morning kiss. DJ drew her left leg up the bed and her left hand went down in front of her, leaving her very much in the position she had been in when I had cum inside her last night and I looked down to see her tight panties between her ass cheeks and her lovely smooth thigh exposed.

As they kissed, I could hear her hand moving slowly against the sheets and could tell that she was holding his cock and stroking him, presumably like myself, he was also fully erect and I was now more hopeful of things continuing on from last night. I looked down at the back of her thigh that I cum on last night and had watched our sperm spilling out over before running onto the sheets. It was dry now, but covered in a light dusty powder that puzzled me. It looked silvery white as I reached my hand out and slid it gently up over her leg, making DJ jump briefly and turn to me for a moment, breaking the kiss with her boyfriend. I think she had almost forgotten I was in bed with them and after seeing a smile appear across her face, she turned back to him and they kissed a little deeper and harder than before.

As my hand slid up her thigh, my finger tips brushed over the silvery powder that look like fine scales, then I suddenly realized what it was. As my finger tips circled around the dried cum, it felt soft as my fingers made it flake away from her skin and as it moved around it was brushed down off her leg onto the bed. It was so soft and lovely to touch as I rubbed it around and then up and down the inside of her thigh. I had never seen anything like this before, but my cock was now raging hard and I knew it was time to get things moving again.

I reached for my cock as I heard them kissing and DJ's hand could be heard against the sheets as she was jerking her boyfriend slowly in front of her. I gave my cock a few good firm strokes then reached out again and laid my hand on her thigh for a moment, before moving it up to hold her warm ass cheek in my hand. DJ moved on the bed as she felt my hand on her, drawing her leg up higher as her knee moved towards her boyfriend and her legs opened a little more. I let my fingers press into her panties and slide between her thighs, feeling her warm pussy under the soft cotton.

I pressed into her panties with my fingers, expecting to feel them damp with our cum from last night, but circling them around the cotton that was nestled between her pussy lips, I did not feel them damp at all. I slipped my fingers inside the crotch of her panties and gently pushed them forward over her bald and tightly closed lips. I could feel the same sensation that the dried cum on her thighs had caused and I wondered if all the cum had spilled out of her pussy before she had put the panties back on during the night.

Just at that moment I saw her boyfriend reaching down to take hold of his cock as DJ raised her thigh up, allowing his cock between her legs. As his cock appeared, it was thick as if trying to become erect, but only semi erect as I watched him press it against her panties as my hand slid out of the way onto her thigh. His shaft bent as he held the base, his cock looking like a soft rubber dildo as the tip rubbed over the tight panties. Then looking down at my own cock, I was amazed at just how hard and throbbing my own was in comparison.

I held my cock and lifted it up laying it on the inside of DJ's thigh, excited to see two cocks so close to her pussy at the same time, then I slid up the bed slightly so that my cock was also touching the back of her panties. Both tips pushing against her was quite something to see, as DJ's hand slid down over her ass and her fingers curled around the edge of the panties, tugging them up and exposing her naked pussy.

I pressed my cock head against her soft pussy lips from behind, as her boyfriend did the same from the front, the heads touching briefly as we pushed our cocks into her like a couple of sperm trying to get into an egg. The heads bumped several times against each other as we did this and as weird as it felt, it was also very erotic and I could tell DJ was really enjoying it. Her pussy was dry and her lips tightly closed, so my expectation of seeing our cum from last night spill out seemed unlikely. This still surprised and thrilled me.

Just then, feeling both cocks at her pussy, DJ opened her thighs and rolled over onto her back. She spread her legs as we both took hold of them and her boyfriend's cock stayed close against her pussy. The panties had closed over her pussy again as I moved down the bed, laying my head gently on her belly and gazing at her panties with his cock laying semi hard beside them. I slid my right hand down inside the panties, carefully pressing my fingers onto her clit, circling it very gently. I then brought my left hand around under her left leg and across the inside of her thigh, before taking hold of her panties and pulling them out from her pussy and over to the side, fully exposing her slit, so incredibly smooth and hair free.

As I kissed her belly, my finger tips pulled gently at her pussy lips, feeling them tightly closed and appearing to be sealed together. As her boyfriend watched, his fingers slid down and pulled carefully at the other side of her pussy, both of us amazed as we watched them slowly starting to part. It really was as if they were glued together and I knew that it was our cum that must have thickened up inside her and become sticky. As we pulled very gently, they finally separated and her bright pink inner lips were exposed. She was glistening inside as expected and as soon as her slit opened, a thick white ball of cum welled slowly up from inside her.

I was delighted and so turned on at seeing this, that I slid my fingers down around her clit pulling back the tight flap of skin and exposing the shiny red nub. DJ shuddered and slightly arched her back as my fingers played around her clit and the cum pushed up and out from between her lips. We both held her legs as it spilled slowly down between her cheeks and onto the sheets. I moved my head down over the front of her panties until I got to her cleanly shaven mound and kissed it softly, licking over her exposed clit, as he boyfriends cock stiffened and pressed into the cum spilling out of her.

His cock was poking at her firmly with the fat tip pushing between her lips, slowly becoming coated in last nights' sperm as the two of them kissed. I decided to help by keeping her panties out of the way, providing easy access to her pussy and then finally I saw her lips open as his tip pushed between them. It was so lovely to see his shiny red tip being compressed and distorted as he pressed into her tight pussy, before it started to slide between them as she opened up for him. His hips moved slowly and gently as I held her panties and stroked the inside of her thigh.

Gradually his shaft made its way deeper into her, the lovely naked lips wrapping tightly around the head first, then sliding slowly down over his shaft until his smoothly shaven balls started to push up against her, the shaft still bending occasionally. I held the inside of her upper thigh with my left hand as he penetrated her, my fingers close to the side of her pussy and with my mouth still kissing and licking at her clit, DJ raised her hips up slightly off the bed.

As her boyfriend pulled his cock out of her, I could see the shaft wet and slippery with a coating of last nights cum and it looked like he was almost fully hard now and ready to fuck her. As his cock head slipped out, her lips lay open and her pussy was clearly still full of cum. His cock then pushed up again, but did not enter her this time. Instead the cummy head slid up between her lips, pushed over her clit leaving a trail of cum on her bare skin, then rested on the front of her panties. I watched the head throbbing on them for a few moments, before he pulled back and entered her again.

With my own cock still raging hard, I knew I wanted to get inside her. I pushed forward on the bed with my hips, until my cock was very close to where his cock was penetrating her. I kept my legs straight down the bed, the same as her boyfriend was doing, allowing us both to get very close to her. I let go of her panties and they slide back over her pussy with his cock deep inside, watching as the cotton front closed over her fleshy mound. It was neat to see him fucking her up inside the panties as my cock head slid up over the cotton front. As I pulled my cock back down, I pressed the tip in firmly against the other side of the panties and the head pushed under the cotton and I felt my cock rub against his as he was inside her.

This felt weird and amazing at the same time, her boyfriend looking over at me and realizing what I was trying to do. My cock pushed up inside her panties and lifted the front of them up, my swollen head straining underneath as I felt her hot pussy on the underside of my shaft. Her boyfriend reached down to take hold of his cock at the base of the shaft, then started to pull slowly out of her. I held my cock and slid it down between her open lips, still under her panties. DJ lifted her head up off the bed and looked down between her thighs. Feeling two hard cocks at her pussy must have been amazing.

Once I saw his cock head appear at the side of her panties, I rolled my hips slightly over and felt my cock press into her. It was so smooth and easy as I held her thigh and pushed myself up and into her, my feet pushing back on the mattress as I pushed all the way inside her pussy. DJ gazed down at us both, smiling, then flopped her head back onto the pillow and slid both her hands up under her camisole top, pushing it up over her breasts as she held them in her hands. Her nipples had become quite erect and deepened in colour as she squeezed her breasts and brushed her nipples with her thumbs. I was lovely to see her with her head tilted back on the pillow and mouth open as she held her breasts.

I loved the idea of us sharing DJ again in the morning and after fucking her gently for a few minutes, my shaft rubbing against the panties as I did, her boyfriend had started to press his cock back at her pussy. His cock slid up under her panties as I started to withdraw mine, then as my head was almost out of her, he pressed firmly and the two wet heads rubbed together briefly. His cock pushed into DJ as mine slid out and he started fucking her again. We did this for a while as we held her legs, her pussy never having more than a second without one of our cocks inside.

This was the ultimate sloppy seconds as we took turns fucking her and the mixture of sperm inside her pussy continued to ooze out of her as we did. The bed becoming quite wet under her ass and the lovely wet noises as we started fucking her harder. The bed was moving a little more now and as he fucked her, I moved up beside her and as she turned to me our mouths closed on each others and we shared a hot wet kiss. I could feel her being fucked as I held one of her breasts in my hand, my stiff wet cock pushing into her thigh as we kissed.

"I want you both to cum in me again," she said quietly as our mouths separated for a moment.

I didn't respond, just kissed her harder, knowing already that we were both going to. I looked down at her boyfriend to see him holding her around the waist and fucking her with his eyes closed tight, hearing his balls slapping into her cum filled pussy. I moved down the bed again and took hold of my cock, then watching him fucking her, DJ reached down with one hand and lifted the side of her panties for me as I pressed my cock between his shaft and her pussy. She had propped her head up on a pillow to watch us both, smiling as we focused on her lovely pussy with our cocks. She slipped her other hand down inside the panties, holding it flat and feeling his cock in her and my own very close.

I felt my tip start to push her lips apart, but there was no room for me to go inside her, so I kept my cock pressing firmly as his shaft started to slide out. Once his cock head popped out we both pushed forward and rather than mine going into her, both wet cocks pushed side by side up under her panties. DJ's fingers were quick to feel them under the cum soaked cotton and she turned one palm under them and closed her other hand over the top of the panties as we kept rocking our hips.

This was the most remarkable thing I had ever done. DJ cupped her hands tight and we both kept the steadily fucking her panties and wet hands. Our slippery shafts and swollen cock heads mostly moving in time, but sometimes sliding up and down against each other as DJ held them firmly. Her hands started to move up and down, jerking us both at the same time, wet hand under, wet panties on top. I think we could both easily have closed our eyes and with a moments thought, could have shot simultaneous hot loads of cum into her hands.

I thought for a brief moment, then slid my cock down out of her hands and pushed up inside her pussy, this time being the one to hold her tight and fuck her hard and fast, my balls and shaft so wet with cum now. As I closed my eyes I thought of how wet she was already with last nights' sperm and then how much more she would soon have added to that. As I fucked her pussy, her boyfriend's legs and mine were so close and touching at times, but after having our cocks jerked off by DJ side by side under her panties, that didn't seem like a big deal.

We had really settled into a rhythm now and I could feel my orgasm ready at any moment, but tried very hard to keep it at bay. Things were becoming quite frantic as our orgasms got closer and as I fucked her wet pussy quite hard now, I felt his cock pushing once again at her pussy. I pulled out and let my cock slip back up inside her panties, fucking them with DJ 's hand still down inside them, her fingers wrapped around my cock head as I fucked her wet hand.

The bed was shaking more now and so was DJ herself, as we held her tight and each fucked her hard and fast, pushing her up the bed. Each cock either inside her pussy or under her panties. Then just as I felt I might cum, I pulled my cock down and out of her tight fingers, nuzzling into her pussy again and feeling his rock hard shaft deep inside her. As he felt my cock, he pulled out and I was able to enter her and slow down slightly. As his cock left her pussy, it sprang up out of her raging hard, and I really thought he was going to shoot all over her. DJ lifted the side of her panties and pushed his cock head under them, pressing both her hands down as he started fucking them.

Things had changed as I fucked her slowly, desperately trying to hold off cumming for as long as I could. However, her boyfriend had his eyes tightly closed, fucking hard at her panties as she held her hands over the front of them. I pushed deep and slow up inside her, gripping her waist, her pussy so tight and hot around my shaft and cock head. Her boyfriend suddenly opened his mouth letting out a deep groan as his hips slowed and his stomach muscles contracted. I waited to see if he wanted back inside her, but then moments after his legs trembled and I looked down to see his balls tighten and start pulsating.

As his balls and base of his shaft started to convulse rapidly, I looked at the front of her panties. DJ had moved her fingers to the sides of them and was holding the edges of them as his cock head bulged up underneath. The first couple of powerful cumshots sprayed out from under the waistband of the panties, leaving two thick white streaks of sperm up over her belly. DJ then held the panties tighter over his cock head and I could see his cum shots pumping spurt after spurt of hot cum onto her pussy, some pushing up through the thin cotton as his tip pressed into them. This was amazing to watch as the spurting continued, the thick powerful jets visible as they sprayed up under the cotton and the sperm started to spill out from each side of her panties.

I knew I couldn't hold on much longer as I fucked her, pushing as deep as I could inside her. As I held DJ, I watched her boyfriend pull his cock out from under her panties and the shaft lay on the front of them as her fingers moved down over the fat slippery head. She gripped the shaft just below the head with her fingers and pushed down as his cock lay there still spurting thick white sperm over her panties. As cum sprayed up between her fingers and onto the cum soaked cotton, DJ gripped the shaft and pushed it under her panties again.

With my cock still deep inside her, I watched her tug down on his shaft as the tip pressed between her lips and against my shaft. The feeling of the hot liquid splashing onto her open pussy and around my shaft was amazing, then I felt my legs shudder and my orgasm started. I pulled DJ tight onto my cock as the head exploded inside her, sending hot cum between her already slick pussy walls. I could imagine the tip wide open inside her and this fresh hot sperm mixing with our cum from last night and her lovely pussy juices. I kept a tight hold of her as I ejaculated deep inside and watched his cock as it delivered the last few small cumshots from the tip onto her pussy. DJ's fingers tracing gently around the underside of his cock head.

jasexy28
jasexy28
150 Followers
12