Sleepover with DJ - Morning After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, we were able to relax as my cock slipped slowly out of her and the shaft slid up between her thigh and pussy, her other hand reaching down to caress the swollen head as the last of my cum spilled out. DJ's hands stroked us both gently as our shafts softened. It was so erotic seeing our cum covered cocks laying at either side of her pussy, both tips oozing the very last of their cum, like mini volcanos, cum running down over her delicate fingers. My cock slowly moved across the inside of her left thigh as I rolled onto my back. I watched her boyfriend doing the same as his cock moved down and away from her panties and he also rolled over with a loud sigh. As we lay there, DJ straightened up the front of her panties as they covered her pussy, a thick mess of cum under them and all over the front of them.

With our two spent cocks now softening, I had expected either one of them to head for the shower and had hoped I could lay back for a while and relax. DJ had a different idea, as I saw her hands slide down inside her panties once again. We looked up at her with her head propped up on the pillow.

"You guys might be done, but I haven't cum yet,' she said softly.

I felt so bad as we both truly had focused on ourselves and our own orgasms, not on her at all. I then felt a tingle in my stomach and decided to give her a real treat as I slid down the bed, I got on my knees between her thighs as her boyfriend watched me. With her hands inside her panties and her fingers moving around her wet clit, I pulled the front of her panties down, peeling them back slowly, but not pulling them down her legs. My hands pushed her thighs open wider as I lowered my head down over her open pussy, much to her delight, and I think also her boyfriends.

At this point her boyfriend moved up beside her and they started kissing quite passionately as DJ's fingers rubbed frantically at her clit, just as she felt my hot breath on her. The inside of the panties that had been turned down, were thick with cum and her pussy was covered in our cum, her lips puffy and swollen. I closed my eyes and then opening my mouth licked down between her lips, then up firmly over her open lips until my tongue was over her clit and I sucked on her wet fingers.

I could feel her trembling as her fingers began vibrating fast on her clit and I suddenly realized she was so close to cumming. I glanced up to see her face very red and her lovely small breasts looked so firm as they shook with the vibration from her hand. This was no time to move away, so I sucked between her lips, the warm cum all over my lips and face as I sucked some into my mouth. DJ's body was rigid and shaking as her orgasm neared and I did not dare move from her pussy.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she mumbled quietly, "gonna cum, make me cum, cumming mmmmm."

There was a very violent and sudden shaking of her clit with her fingers, then she moved both hands to either side of her clit and spread her lips apart very wide, her clit exposed, bright pink and swollen. With my mouth open and tongue gently on her lips, she pulled her skin tight and smooth, then I felt the first lovely warm spurt hit my mouth.

As soon as I felt the warm liquid hit my lips, I covered her pussy and sucked very gently, holding my tongue under her pussy. Multiple small spurts of the loveliest warm and clear fluid hit my lips or went directly into my open mouth. DJ let out a huge sigh of relief along with a muffled giggle, then I felt her hand on the back of my head, pressing down gently into her pussy. I sucked at her pussy as her body twitched and convulsed sporadically, my mouth filling with the lovely cummy mixture that was oozing out of her. Nothing could be more intimate than this as I licked and sucked around her wet hole, not a care in the world about what I was sucking and swallowing.

Finally, her hands moved away and I looked up at her kissing her boyfriend softly now. I raised my head up to look at her pussy then started to kiss it, feeling the plump warm skin with my lips as I planted tiny kisses all over her tender pussy. As she relaxed, I took the front of her panties and pulled them back up over her pussy and stepped back off the bed. I decided to leave them together as I dressed and left the apartment, knowing that we would surely do this again at some time in the future.

12