All Comments on 'Sleepwalking Daddy'

by VilHaMer

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I liked it until I got to the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

Have always fantasized about having a man take me from behind while I was sleeping...you put it into words. Thank you!

Cutty4637Cutty4637almost 4 years ago

Drawn out but good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Would love a second story from daddy's perspective

What the title says with him waking up the first time it happens and decides to fake being asleep so he can continue to fuck his daughter.

Nihilus4248Nihilus4248almost 4 years ago
Good story.

It was almost perfect, but the ending kinda ruined it for me. Nonetheless, great story. I especially liked it how you write the daughter's thoughts.

VilHaMerVilHaMeralmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the comments :)

As for the ending, I've read many stories on Literotica that end in pregnancy and with father and daughter staying together "happily-ever-after". While such stories can be hot, I felt it would be out of character for this girl. Maybe I'll write something different in the future. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

This was probably the best story I have ever read on here. I normally just read the loving wife category, but it has gone pretty stale over the last few years. I went to the incest section and read the current titles and nothing peaked my intrest. But before I left I highlighted daughter stories. And there was your story about ten down. It brought back at lot of wonderful but confusing memories. You see I am the step father of three beautiful women. They ranged in age of 16 to 10 when I first met them. As the years went by they all ended up in bed with me while their mom left early for work. I was awoken one morning by my youngest as she stared down at me spooning behind her oldest sister with my hand firmly cupping her breast from behind. What she could not see was I was naked and my rock hard cock was buried between her sisters equally naked ass cheeks. I got out of bed got dressed and took her to school. When I got back home my oldest was up and dressed already. We had a big day of moving her 200 miles away. I asked her why she crawled in bed naked with me she informed me she was wearing a g string. I said ok but you did take off your shirt and bra. She really gave no good explanation other than it was more comfortable that way. When our day was over a we hugged goodbye she whispered in my ear how much fun it was this morning. I also woke up one time to my middle daughter in bed with me while her mom was out of town. We were all alone that night and she kept moving closer and closer to me. I was more than a little scared because she was only 15 at the time. She and I were the closest of the 3 girls. I really wanted to take her but I knew I could not. It made for a rough nights sleep. When the youngest was out of highschool and before she moved out. She would come sneak in my bed every morning. No big deal right? So I thought too. But as the days turned to weeks her clothing got less and less till one morning I woke up spooning her with my hand under her t shirt cupping her breast. Once that shock wore off I realized I once again had my hard dick between one of my girls asscheeks. And she was definitely grinding back. I laided still for a moment to see if it was just my imagination but it was not. So I firmly squeezed her boob and thrust myself harder between her ass as if I was stretching. She stopped moving as if she was asleep. So I took over and started kneading her breast and rubbing her very very hard nipple while barely sliding my slippery cock along her ass crack. Still she did not move till I kissed her neck and she pretended to wake up. I left it alone hoping she would come back the next morning, but she did not. When she did several days later she laid on top of the covers fully dressed. A month or so later she met and started dating her eventual husband. Over the years I have had many fantasies of those events that I play out very differently in my mind. So in your story I was able to maybe project some of what my daughters may have been thinking while laying next to me. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One of The Best Incest Stories Ever

Loved the story. You are really good writer. Although I would have liked a continued incest ending.... Your ending was actually a realistic one. So no complaints there. Looking forward for more of your work. đŸ‘đŸ»

-SLSEXBUDDY-

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69over 3 years ago

I usually would have hated it to end like that, but for some reason it seemed to fit well in this story. Also I started reading and then saw 7 pages and thought ugh, so long, but that worked too, I never got bored or started skimming over parts at all.

5 stars & favorite list for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Taco ska du had. Det var gremt gott!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pure Adrenaline Buzz

This is an extremely well thought out n written story, I actually would not be surprised at to find out it is taken from a real scenario. So well written the sexual part of me was actually living th Fathers place in th story. 10/10.

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlflover 3 years ago
Panties soaked

This is the best and HOTTEST story I have read on here. Panties soaked, pussy lips swollen and sensitive. It did seem like it was a real life scenario. Just like I have with my daddy. Keep writing. I’ll be waiting

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story! I really enjoyed her inner monologues, and I loved the longer format. 5 stars! Of all the stories that you have posted on Literotica, I liked this one the best. Cheers.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 3 years ago
Another hot story

Love your writing. ****

SLSEXBUDDYSLSEXBUDDYabout 3 years ago

Undoubtedly the best incest story I've read on this site. Don't know why some people are whining about the ending. Of course father & daughter can't go on like a married couple forever so you ended it in a most realistic way possible. Also I like unhurried sex scenes. You did it really well on that side.

Great story. Hoping to see more of your great works in future.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

5 Stars is WWWWAAAAAYYYYYY to low for this spectacular story. And I agree 100% with everything SLSEXBUDDY said. Thanks for the entertainment.

animal99animal99about 2 years ago

I enjoyed the whole story. I enjoyed that this story came from the female perspective and didn't come across as fake...or corny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The sleepwalking angle was so overdramatic

DamondevilleDamondevillealmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story a lot. All the way up until the epilogue. The story portrayed a connection that grew over the story and the epilogue just abandons that connection. What they had and why it worked was as I understood it because she was similar to her mom. Her dad didn’t need common intimacy he needed what reminded him of her mother to stop the sleepwalking. So the epilogue throws that whole aspect into the trash. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely brilliant. The best author on literotica. 10 stars for me. The ending works as she always said she would leave for college. She found her replacement.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

Super fucking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

goodwabgoodwab8 months ago

I echo all the earlier comments about this story's excellence, but one virtue I've never mentioned about your writing--No one renders the unintelligible, unspellable slurping, glurping sounds of sexual intercourse as accurately as you do.

VilHaMerVilHaMer8 months agoAuthor

@goodwab: Hehe, thanks, onomatopoeia are difficult. xD

Giorgio66EpzGiorgio66Epz7 months ago

Great story! Everything I aspire to as a storyteller myself. I very much enjoy her point of view as she related her thoughts. I took a leap of faith with dad’s sleepwalking though. believing he could realistically stay a sleep while he would cum seemed a tough pill, but I was pulled into the story nonetheless and enjoyed their encounters.

VilHaMerVilHaMer7 months agoAuthor

@Giorgio66Epz: Thanks - it's hard to keep porn stories believable. :)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I always come back to this story. I love your Perverted Siblings story as well, but this one is my favorite work of yours. It's so hot. And not ruined by a bunch of adjectives or unnecessary words that make it hard to read, unlike some other popular stories on this site.

The pacing is great. I love how there's a build-up to the penetrative sex, and then the story gets even kinkier. The accidental penetration aspect makes it a fun read too.

Sleepwalking Daddy deserves its HOT rating.

You really outdid yourself with this story. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVilHaMer@VilHaMer
I have been writing erotic stories for many years, but mostly in Norwegian. Recently, I started playing with the idea of writing in English, and thought I could publish them on Literotica in addition to my own Tumblr blog: https://vilhamer.tumblr.com/archive