All Comments on 'Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 02'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
Wow

eager for the next chapter now. What a cliffhanger

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 5 years ago
So uhm uhm good...

This story could go on and on and on, hopefully as long as Pool Boy. I wonder what Julie's bomb will be? Is it she knows Dex is beside the bed? Is it she could taste his cum in their mom? Is it that she's in love with Dex? If Julie admits her feelings, what will happen with June? June's feelings are starting to appear that she's jealous of Dex or is not interested in male company. It would be funny if June agrees to try Dex's cock once and ends up in love with having sex with both genders. However, how will the party happen with their father returning the next day? Will he leave again on trip on Wednesday, the day before school skip day? If their father is neglecting Maddy's needs too much, maybe it's time for a divorce like how Emma, Olivia, and Sophia's husbands were written out after awhile in the "Pool Boy" series? Maybe the second phone call from their father while Maddy was having phone sex wasn't their father, but instead one of the twins on a disposable cellphone? Maybe Maddy's sleepwalking was a ruse like Dex's was. It's definitely not Dexter's Laboratory.

There are a few things to consider though about future works maybe branch out and include some other things in your next series, like... Mind Control, Polyamory, and a few other things?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Looking forward!!!

Clancy...reread story 1page 4. June insisted on having Dex first. Sounds like it’s going to be a fun party!!! Looking forward to it.

My first and only thought pertaining to July’s dropped bomb was that it was her hand that landed on Dex chest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Next installment please

We need # 3 please

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

Loved it! The bomb has to be the fact that she ate Dex's cream pie from mom's pussy! Can't wait for chapter three!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More but 1 thing

It was great but, when the girls were going at it with mom in the bed, that just happened? There was no pace to that. Kind of ruined the "storyline".

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic

Definitely want more of this.

MistressMissy08MistressMissy08almost 5 years ago
Amazing again!

Can't wait to see the continuation of the story. You're a talented writer and I've enjoyed your work thus far. Keep going. Great job 5*... wondering if Julie knew Dex was there the whole time?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Story stock full of porn logic to the extreme. None of the characters act anywhere close to how actual people would when it comes to one or more of them being naked.

Still, as far as a silly porn story goes, it's not bad. I can't help but feel that you're going to ruin it by having the dad come home and make it into one big orgy very soon, as seems to be the general theme in your other stories.

3 stars for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
re: So uhm uhm good...

"If their father is neglecting Maddy's needs too much, maybe it's time for a divorce..."

<P>

The remark about neglecting Maddy's needs seemed to be in context of her desire for anal and him being away because of his promotion. However, there's also this statement Jarod makes.

<P>

"Jesus Maddy. Why can't you do this when you're awake? You won't even remember this in the morning."

<P>

That would seem to imply that she acts this way, such as giving him a BJ on this level, only when she's sleepwalking. By extension, that would imply she's neglecting his needs, too.

<P>

So, yeah, the fact they are neglecting each other could be used as the basis for a divorce. However, it could also be the basis for Julie's bomb, specifically my thought that it is that she's been fucking her father. It would fit that he's only getting sex like this from Maddy when she's sleepwalking, and in his frustration he turn to his daughter for relief.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Slow down

You story is good, but I think you should slow down and spend more time developing character intents through dialogue. Just continually hopping between sex scenes makes them feel less special.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
great story

please continue with story. I agree, bomb is she ate Dex's cream pie. now, let dad get involved.

Lee2012Lee2012about 3 years ago

Shit hot! On to the next for a foursome

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous