Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got my erection back in control and I stood up to pull my suitcoat on. As I headed for my door, I noticed Ginger staring at me from her desk. Her face still flushed through her makeup. I walked by her desk on the way out and told her I'd be out the rest of the day. She nodded as she followed my departure. She was nibbling on her lower lip. I smiled to myself and thought, 'That lower lip nibbling thing seems to be universal.'

I got home with no time to spare. Mom saw me drive into the driveway and she appeared coming down the walkway before I could get out of the car. The twins were in the open front doorway. Julie was drilling her tongue into her cheek at me. I rapidly flicked my tongue past my lips and both girls burst out laughing. I smiled at them as I drove out of the driveway with Mom pushing herself across the console to give me a kiss. I leaned toward her and let her kiss me and then she pulled back to her seat. She said, "Sorry, Sweetie. I shouldn't do that in public."

There was no one else in the doctor's waiting room, including the office manager. It was deathly quiet and Mom and I whispered so we wouldn't disturb the silence too much. Mom's hands fidgeted in her lap pulling at the flimsy material of her rose-colored sun dress with thin shoulder straps. The skirt was full and flowed from side to side as she walked. I followed her so I could watch the fluid motion of her hips. I knew she was wearing nothing underneath her skirt and she wasn't wearing a bra either. I could only imagine what Dr. Jaffrey's reaction would be but I was already feeling the effects of my own reaction.

When Mom had first come out of her trance yesterday and then remembered what had happened, she was so ashamed that tears rolled out of her eyes. She apologized profusely even though Dr. Jaffrey waved off her apologies. Today, Mom had clearly prepared herself for another similar encountered and I was just as anxious to watch it unfold.

Dr. Jaffrey ushered us both back to the same office as yesterday. She hadn't worn any makeup yesterday but today she was all glammed up. She wasn't wearing her white coat either. She was dressed in low cut tight sweater that highlighted her large breasts. Her skirt was of a flimsy material similar to Mom's dress. It had small pleats that allowed it to flow with her movements.

Mom took her spot on the couch and laid back. I took my seat by the desk. Dr. Jaffrey said, "Well, shall we get started. This could take some time so I've cleared my schedule for the day." She turned to me and said, "Dex. Please make yourself comfortable. Take off your suitcoat. I'm going to allow you to stay until I see how this is going to go. Madelyn may need a familiar voice to calm her if things get to be too much for her. Delving into our most secret childhood memories can be a harrowing experience. Why don't you get a soda from the refrigerator in the lobby?" I took her advice and stood up and removed my suitcoat, loosened my tie and unbuttoned the top button restricting my throat. I left the office and brought back a soda. Mom was under Dr. Jaffrey's spell when I got back.

Dr Jaffrey asked a series of questions about the makeup of her family as a child? Mom was lying back on the couch as she answered that her mother had married a man considerably older than she. He had a son and a daughter from a previous marriage that were ten or more years older than her. They lived with their own mother until they were fifteen or sixteen and then they came and lived with her family. She went on that she had learned later that the son and daughter were trouble and their mother couldn't handle them anymore. Mom snickered a little as she recalled that her father couldn't do anything with them either and they were always in trouble with the law. He threw them out when Mom was ten. They were in their twenties by then. Dr. Jaffrey was taking many notes even though she had turned on a video recorder when we took our seats in her office.

Mom had never talked about her older step-brother and step-sister; only that their names were Rafe and Jessica. We had never met our step-uncle and step-aunt. What I had just heard was enough information to imagine that Uncle Rafe and Auntie Jessica were either dead or in prison.

Dr. Jaffrey looked over at me and said, "Your mother is very susceptible to hypnotic suggestion. That's why I'm suspicious that she could have received some illicit suggestions when she was sleepwalking as a child. I just don't know how far back her sleepwalking started or ended."

Dr. Jaffrey asked questions and Mom answered them like she was wide awake watching herself as a child and then it was like Mom became her younger self. It was fascinating to watch. Dr. Jaffrey took Mom back to age five. She was obviously suspicious about the arrival of the step-brother and step-sister in Mom's family unit. After Mom's explanation, I was thinking the same thing.

The doctor took Mom back to a sleepwalking episode and Mom confirmed that she, as a child of five, was sleepwalking. She was even able to describe for Dr. Jaffrey what she was doing during that episode. It was benign and offered no useful information. As Mom was led through more episodes it became apparent that she sleepwalked a few times a week, much more frequently than today.

Day by day, Dr. Jaffrey led Mom's child self through her episodes and then there it was. Mom explained that Rafe had caught her wandering around the house in the dark. Mom said, "He says that I'm in a lot of trouble for wandering around like that. He promises that he won't tell my mother if I did something for him." Dr. Jaffrey interrupted her story and asked if she was still sleepwalking when Rafe spoke to her. Mom pondered the question for a few moments and then said, "Yes. I think I am. I hear his voice but I don't actually see him. I'm alone. I'm terrified of being caught. I don't have any clothes on."

Dr. Jaffrey spoke quietly, "Why are you afraid of being caught?"

Mom was quiet for a moment and then said, "Because Rafe says I would be in big trouble if my parents caught me out of bed without any clothes on." Mom went silent a moment and then continued, "He says he'll tell on me unless I do a favor for him. I don't want to get in trouble."

Mom surprised us both when she sat up on the couch and slid off to her knees. I looked at Dr. Jaffrey and she said, "She's reliving the interaction with Rafe." Mom reached her hands up to her face level and fumbled like she was handling something. Then she used both hands and began stroking them up and down on the air but it was clear that it wasn't air in her memory.

I muttered, "Fuck. No. What an ass-hole."

Dr. Jaffrey said, "Uh huh. This is what I was afraid off." She interrupted Mom and said, "Madelyn, let's move on, okay? Mom just nodded and sat back up on the couch but she didn't lie back down again. Dr. Jaffrey told Mom to continue on and to stop the next time she was sleepwalking and interrupted by Rafe. Mom seemed to be moving further through her childhood on automatic. Then she stopped and slid back to her knees again and moved her hands back to her face and started stroking her hands again. We understood what she was doing in her mind. Then she started crying and saying, "No. I don't want to do that. She increased the pace with her hands but she was still crying. Then she said, "Please don't tell my mom, and then a resigned Okay, but I don't want to." She opened her mouth and pushed her lips forward to her hands and started a motion that could only be simulating one thing. Then she gagged as I pictured with disgust what was happening to Mom's five-year-old persona.

I wondered how much longer Dr. Jaffrey was going to take her down memory lane. This was disgusting but Dr. Jaffrey let Mom move on and the next time that she slid off the couch, both Rafe and Jessica were there terrorizing their five-year-old step-sister. This time Mom readily opened her mouth as she rocked her body forward and back for several minutes and then stopped and moved to her right and started licking the air in front of her with her hands reaching out in front of her just below her searching tongue. It didn't take much imagination to figure out what Rafe and Jessica had forced Mom to do. She started crying hard as she fended away an invisible pair of hands.

Then Mom pulled back and fell against the couch with her hands up like she was blocking something as she looked back to her left. She said, "Rafe. You're peeing on me." Then she wiped her face and said, "What is this? It's gooey and sticky."

Dr. Jaffrey moved her through one more sleepwalking episode and it was pretty much the same scenario between her and Rafe and Jessica. Dr. Jaffrey looked at me and said, "I guess we have our answer. Now I just want to find out how long this went on." She instructed Mom to fast-forward to the last time she sleepwalked with either Rafe or Jessica interrupting her. She was ten and it was just Jessica. Mom had previous explained that Rafe and Jessica had been kicked out of the house when she was ten. Rafe had probably already been kicked out of their house. Jessica was soon to follow because Mom's interrupted sleepwalking episodes stopped but she continued her sleepwalking unobstructed for another six months until her mother found her wandering around the house at midnight in the dark. Her mother interrupted her and she dropped to her knees trying to do the same thing she had learned from Rafe and Jessica. Mom's mother freaked out and woke her daughter by slapping her across the face. In Mom's hypnotic trance, she freaked out too and began screaming. Dr. Jaffrey soothed her and asked me to step in and settle her down. I put my hand on Mom's shoulder wondering if that would trigger Mom to do her thing. It didn't. Still in her trance, she grabbed me and screeched out, "I'm sorry Mom. I thought that's what you wanted. I'm sorry."

I cradled her to me and held her and rocked her as I shushed and said, "It's okay, Maddy. It's okay." It felt odd calling her anything but Mom, but the woman I was comforting was not Mom. She was a young ten-year-old Maddy. She quickly settled down in my arms and then mumbled, "I'm sorry Mom."

Dr. Jaffrey brought Mom out of her hypnotic trance in stages and she burst out crying hysterically as she remembered what had happened to her all those years ago. Now she knew why she automatically resorted to a sexual act whenever her sleepwalking episodes were interrupted and it didn't matter who it was. In her mind, if was either Rafe or Jessica, depending on the genitalia presented to her.

Dr. Jaffrey confirmed that Mom had stopped her childhood sleepwalking at age ten. Five years of routine brainwashing while sleepwalking had taken hold and she had carried that into her adult life when she started sleepwalking again. I helped Mom back up on the couch and wiped tears from her cheeks. She was still very upset trying to process what her step-brother and step-sister had done to her.

Dr. Jaffrey asked if I would go back to the waiting room while she finished up with Mom. I picked up my suitcoat and my soda and retreated back to the lobby. No one was around and it was eerily quiet. I tilted my head back against the wall and started to drift off. Then the familiar sounds of sexual moaning and groaning broke the silence. I wondered what Dr. Jaffrey could possibly be doing now. Mom was awake when I left but the sounds got louder and the moans were coming from more than one person.

I got to my feet and quietly made my way down the hall to Dr. Jaffrey's office and listened at the closed door. I could clearly make out Mom's moans and groans. I was getting a hard-on listening but there was also what had to be Dr. Jaffrey's moans and groans. I carefully turned the doorknob and pushed the door inward. On the floor beside the couch was Dr. Jaffrey on her back with Mom in a sixty-nine position above her. They were both still dressed but neither of them wore any underwear. I knew Mom had come that way. Dr. Jaffrey's sex was facing me at the door with Mom's face buried in her pussy. I couldn't see much with Mom's auburn hair blocking my view. I could clearly hear Mom slurping Dr. Jaffrey's juices. They were both groaning and completely unaware of my presence. I silently moved into the room and sat down in the chair by the desk and struggled to get my hard cock out through my zipper.

Dr. Jaffrey screamed as her orgasm rocked through her and Mom followed quickly after. Both women were humping their sex into the other's face. I was jacking on my cock for all I was worth. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. I was surprised to see Mom engaging in sex with Dr. Jaffrey but I was shocked that Dr. Jaffrey, a professional, would let herself engage in this activity.

As they recovered from their orgasms, they pivoted around to face each other. Neither of them noticed me sitting there and my hand stopped jerking on my cock. Dr. Jaffrey softly spoke to Mom and she climbed back up on the couch and smoothed her skirt back in place. Dr. Jaffrey pushed herself to her feet and turned back to her desk and screeched when she saw me sitting there with my erect cock in my hand. She loudly said, "Fuck, Dex. You scared the shit out of me." She looked down at my erect cock in my hand and said, "Umm. I was just finishing up with your mother. When did you come in?"

I smiled at her and glanced over at Mom, who was just sitting there on the couch still obvious in some kind of trance. "Long enough. You were making an awful lot of noise. I'm more than familiar with her sexual moans and groans."

Dr. Jaffrey frowned and she turned back to look at Mom sitting there without expression. Then she spoke to Mom and said, "Madelyn, we need to take care of this gentleman's needs. He has a very large cock. Are you up for it?" Mom smiled and nodded. Dr. Jaffrey turned back to me and said, "Are you up for it?"

I said, "Under one condition. I can't get an erection unless you are both naked." So, I lied. It was worth a shot and I wanted to see Dr. Jaffrey's naked body.

Dr. Jaffrey snickered and looked at my cock and said, "Well, that is clearly bullshit. I see a lot of penis' during my subspecialty as a sex therapist. If your cock isn't erect yet, then we're in trouble. Your cock is impressive." Even though she had busted me on the 'can't get an erection' thing, she unzipped her skirt and let it drop to her feet. Her pussy was shaved bald. I hadn't noticed that before with Mom's face in the way. She reached down and spread her outer labia as her juices bubbled out of her vagina. She pulled her sweater up over her head and threw it on her desk and then reached behind her and unhooked her bra. Her big breasts sagged slightly toward her sides as she pulled off the bra. She lifted each of them and pulled them to the middle and up to her lips. She kissed each of her erect nipples.

I started stroking my cock again. Her face was more than attractive but her body was amazing. She said, "Do we need your mother for this?" I shook my head without taking my eyes off her body. Mom hadn't moved since she smoothed out her dress. She was looking at us but apparently wasn't registering what was going on.

Dr. Jaffrey had turned off the video recorder at some point and now she cleared objects to the side of her desk before dropping to her knees in front of me and displaced my hand with her lips as she pushed all the way down my shaft. I groaned hard and then mumbled, "Oh fuck," as I felt my glans push into her throat. She proceeded to pull her face back up my shaft just enough so the ridge at the base of my glans slid from her throat to her mouth and then pushed her throat back on the glans again. The sensation was amazing. Julie had experimented with this action but Dr. Jaffrey was way more experienced.

She brought me right to the edge of an orgasm and then pulled back and smiled around my shaft as she looked up at me with an incredibly sultry look. She brought me right up to the edge twice more before she pulled off with a glob of saliva following close behind her lips. She used her hands to rub her saliva onto my cock and then she stood up and pulled me by my cock to the front of her desk. She pushed her bare ass up on her desk and held her legs out straight to either side, holding them in place with her hands. Her upper arms compressed her big tits together forming an impressive cleavage. I stepped in between her legs and hooked my fingers under her lower thigh to assist. She was breathing hard already in anticipation as I moved my glans to her bubbling vagina. She flinched slightly when my glans touched her pussy. She released her thighs now that by body was holding her legs apart. She let her knees bend and her legs draped down the front of her desk.

To tease her, I gripped my cock and dragged it across her clitoris. She moaned, "Oh Jesus. Yes. Do that. I'm so hot. I haven't been able to think of anything since yesterday. I masturbated all morning waiting for you two. I saw you jerking off when your mother had me pinned to the wall. I just had to find a way to have sex with that monster. Fuck me Dex."

I pushed my rock-hard cock knob inside her until the ridge disappeared. She gritted her teeth and seethed air through them. She reached down and spread her labia as she tried to prop up her head to watch my cock slide into her depths. When my balls touched her ass and my cock was buried to the base, I realized that I was so horny that I wasn't going to last very long. I began counting down by threes like Mom had suggested at the beginning of our sexual relationship. I didn't want to close my eyes because I couldn't get enough of Dr. Jaffrey's big tits. She was clutching both of them as she groaned hard when I bottomed out in her vagina.

She muttered, "Oh fuck. So big." She gritted her teeth again and groaned as I pulled back to the ridge and then began fucking her in earnest as I thrust my hips at her pelvis over and over again. I could feel her orgasm rising, as her body steadily tensed. She knew mine was building to and she muttered, "Don't cum in me. I want you to come on my tits." She gritted her teeth again and lifted her hips upward, changing the angle of my cock in her sex. This change pushed me over the edge and I slammed my cock into her and she exploded into her second orgasm of the afternoon.

I pulled my cock out a little quicker than I should have and she shrieked as she slid off her desk to her knees in front of me. She beat me to my cock and started jacking me off as fast as she could and I groaned out, "YYYYUUNGGGAAAHH," as the first salvo launched out with such force that it splattered right between her tits and up under her chin and then to her shoulders. One shot and she was drenched in cum and I had eight more to give. Each one was less powerful. She pushed her lips over my glans to receive the last three.

When she pulled back off my cock, she grinned at me and lost much of the cum in her mouth as it dropped straight down to her bald pussy. She followed it with her eyes and then looked back up at me and grinned again and said, "OOPs."

Her torso was covered in cum and she made no attempt to clean it up. She pulled her tight sweater over her head forgetting to put on her bra. It laid there on her desk unnoticed. She pulled her skirt back on and smoothed the hem. She went into her ensuite bathroom and returned with a towel and bent down and pushed her lips down my shaft cleaning it with her tongue. Then she pulled off and wiped me dry with the towel. She tossed the towel on her desk beside her bra. Then she stood up and moved in close to me and kissed me passionately as she pressed her tits to my ribcage and rubbed them around smearing her cum covered tits around under her sweater.

She pulled back and said, "Well that was fun. I think your mother will be fine now but I'm sorry to say that you and your father probably won't be getting blow jobs when you try to get her back in bed. I'll write a prescription that should curtail the sleepwalking altogether. She kissed me again and said, "I'm thinking that you should come in for some routine sex therapy. I'd do it for free." She grinned and I knew she was just joking.